FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
The big city and its supplies EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
The big city and its supplies EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
The big city and its supplies EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
The big city and its supplies EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
The big city and its supplies EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
The big city and its supplies EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
The big city and its supplies EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
The big city and its supplies EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
The big city and its supplies EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
The big city and its supplies EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
The big city and its supplies EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
The big city and its supplies EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
The big city and its supplies EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
The big city and its supplies EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
The big city and its supplies EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
The big city and its supplies EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
The big city and its supplies EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
The big city and its supplies EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
The big city and its supplies EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
The big city and its supplies EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
The big city and its supplies EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

The big city and its supplies

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haru Nakamura

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-09-11

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies Left_bar_bleue1/1000The big city and its supplies Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
Character Tweaks:

The big city and its supplies Empty
PostSubject: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:49 pm

The sun shined brightly as The Final Gathering landed in the Royal City of Rabanastre, and on the deck was the crew waiting to be able to get off of the ship, but not everyone was excited about leaving the ship. The man wearing almost all black, and had a trench coat in his hand, stood slightly away from the rest of the crew, but not because he was an arrogant person who thought he was better than everyone else, no it was because he can’t stand being in crowds. Haru sighed as the ship stopped moving, he wasn’t big on leaving the ship to go into crowded cities, but he knew he had to go out and find parts to keep The Final Gathering flying, and he would normally just send someone else to go get the parts, but Haru figured that he may also find parts to work on his arm. “There are a lot of things out there I could use.” Haru mumbled too himself, as he threw his trench coat over his wings. Haru always made sure that he always took time to hide his wings and anything else that may bring unwanted attention to himself, after all Haru only wanted to be just one of the crowed, instead of someone that little kids look at an fallow him around asking if he could fly them around the city. Haru waited for the rest of the crew to leave the ship before head off the ship then turned and waited for his captain and half-brother Trever to get off the ship. “After all if I have to go in this city, I’m making you tag along with me Trever. Haru said to himself, as he let his wings shift under the trench coat.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:41 pm

It was rather early morning where they had landed; Rabanastre, in the land of Ivalice. The place was urban and calm, a perfect spot for a little stopover to relax and resupply before heading back out to the open sky. Even a sky pirate crew needed to get back on land every so often. The Captain himself had never been anywhere within the Damascus region. Sure, He had been in many places in this land, but even more were still unexplored in the 5 years he had been a Sky Pirate. There was just too much the universe had to offer. When the ship had landed, Captain Trever Valens himself was on the private deck above the cockpit, observing the city below where they were landing. Not nearly as vast or as populated as Archadia, but still the place seemed more than adequate. Wearing nothing but an open black vest and a pair of baggy black pirate pants with a hole to let his tail through. The Captain was usually always under dressed, no matter the occasion. Trever wasn't exactly a fan of clothing to begin with, but more than anything, he just wanted to look like everyone else. Then again, people probably thought he was a goth or something; the only part of him that was in color were his eyes which glowed a brilliant crimson. The crew was slowly yet surely filing out of the ship so he decided to make his way down to the main deck so he could also leave. 

When Trever got out to the deck he saw that Haru had been waiting for him, so he approached."What's wrong Mr. Anti Social, cat got your tongue?" The cocky man teased his older half brother, smacking him on the shoulder in a playful way. Trever looked back up at the ship for a moment before his blood red eyes flickered back to the similar pair of eyes that belonged to his brother. Everything looked in check from his perspective, now it was time to venture out and see what this city had to offer. "You waiting for me for a reason or did you think you needed my permission to go off on your own?" Trever teased him again, letting a smirk curl onto his face. "Where we heading to, big guy?" Trever finally asked seriously as he began walking off towards the exit of the airport, knowing he would follow. "I'm sure you got an agenda, so here's mine instead. I need to get to a bar and drink till I'm stupid. Then get drunk off my arse good enough so First Mate Reina can deal with the whole resupplying phase." Trever told him what was what in a serious tone, even though he was completely messing around again. They were passing by Reina at the time, which was the only reason he brought her up. Might as well crack two jokes in one. The female first mate rolled her eyes and shook her head, not even bothering to look at him before going back to her business. Trever stopped once they got outside the airport, taking in the city slowly. Gorgeous. Urban areas never ceased to amaze him. "So...what'd you say you wanted to do?" Trever asked Haru, looking anywhere but at him.
Back to top Go down
Haru Nakamura

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies Left_bar_bleue1/1000The big city and its supplies Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Haru smiled when Trever hit him ” Well this Mr. Anti-Social is the one keeping the ship flying.” Haru said with another smile. Haru watch his bother look back at the ship “Don’t worry she isn’t going to run off on you. Haru joked looking at Trever. Haru wasn’t sure why Trever liked the ship, but if he wanted to keep it, then Haru would keep the thing flying. Haru heard Trever tease him again, and started walking a little before answering. “Well even someone that is Anti-Social needs to get air, besides I’ve been here before so I know where all the good stuff is. “ Haru said looking around at the buildings, and remembered first seeing the ship here and the start of his job working on it. Haru looked at Trever and smiled. ” We are going to get a few parts for the ship.” Haru said as he followed Trever out the Exit. This was only half true of course he wanted to get parts for himself and to see how much had changed here since he last left. Haru chuckled when he heard Trever talking about getting drunk “That’s the reason I waited for you to keep you from getting drunk and to do something useful with your time here. “ Haru said as the passed the first mate, Haru always forgot her name, but he knew that she was a friend to Trever. “You know one day you will push her just enough where she won’t get supplies and we will be eating moldy bread. Haru joked with Trever

Haru walked through the crowed a little to get a better view of their location, Haru noticed that not a lot of things had changed and it was almost like he had just left yesterday. Haru turned to look at Trever and could have laughed watching him look around. “I know it’s so amazing but you can’t go around looking dumfounded every time we come to places like this. Haru said as he walked back to Trever. Haru pulled a list of items out of his pocket. “Tell you what, I’ll take you site seeing and maybe lead you to a good bar, if you come along with me and not complain about it.” Haru said clapping his brother’s arm and started to walk away. “Or you could just stand around here the whole day, the choice is yours. Just remember I know where all the good stuff is. Haru called over his shoulder, smiling because he had a feeling Trever wouldn’t turn down a good bar. “Oh and where I’m going have some nice looking women. Haru added as an afterthought, even though it was a complete and utter lie.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:08 pm

There was that big smile. "Yeah, you just keep that thing in the air. You do it so well, I think it might just runaway unmanned." Trever laughed, turning to him now. Trever wasn't too pleased with the fact that Haru was only here to make sure he made responsible choices. That part kind of sucked, but either way his brother was good enough company. But please, like Trever was one to drink and make bad choices. He then kind of chuckled at his comment about Reina though. "You can think what you want on that. Where we come from makes her job now look like a flowery trail paved with marshmallows and rainbows." Definitely a colorful comparison, but it was true. It wasn't exactly easy out there, especially not when one would refuse help from the rest of the tribe, as she had done after her incident just a month after he had left his home. "In those deserted plains, finding food and other necessities ain't as easy as it being right in front of your face. It's every cat for herself in that kind of world. Trust me, she rather be working with us any day. Even if I drive her nuts. Cos truth be told, she's been used to it since we were kids." Ha, kids. They were fricking kids once together. It was hard to believe so much time went by. It felt like it was yesterday, looking back. There were times he wished he could go back to those simple days of playing tag and wrestling each other until they were covered head to toe in dirt. Life would have only gotten easier if he just stayed though. What would he have become then? Then again, what wouldn't he be? "Sometimes I have no clue how I got myself here though. Could of been living like a king back home, I'll tell you." Trever crossed his arms over his chest and sighed. "Men like me are in high demand back home. I woulda...I woulda mean't something there, ya know?" At the same time, he wouldn't have meant anything though. He'd just be another male. He'd just be used and tossed around like a piece of meat. When he thought about it, maybe this was the better choice. He mean't just as much in this position. He had a whole crew behind his back. Trever snapped out of this. "What the hell am I telling you this crap for? You have no damn clue what I'm even on about." Trever laughed at himself. Now wasn't the time for this.

There were more important things to get to, things to see. Evidently he was new to this place, seeing as he was looking in every which way, trying to take everything in all at once. Trever ignored his brother until one word passed through his lips. "Bar?" Trever's head snapped in Haru direction like an alert animal, ears straight as can be. The younger male didn't even hear anything else for awhile, so he just followed Haru's lead through the crowded streets. He knew they'd get there eventually. But now he was going on about women too! What mother fricking luck! "I'm coming, I'm coming." Trever played it off like he wasn't effected by his words as he picked up to the pace that matched his. "So what do you know about this place, man? You were born in this world, right?" Trever figured he'd ask while they were here. It seemed appropriate anyway. "I bet your chicks are all over this town, bro." He added in as a little joke. For all he knew, Haru could be a homosexual. He had no clue. Either way, he loved his brother to death. In that brotherly way, of course.

Back to top Go down
Haru Nakamura

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:53 am

Haru hadn’t paid much attention to what Trever was saying until he mention something about being a kid, Haru instantly thought about a smaller Trever running around with a bunch of friends, laughing and getting into trouble. This thought made Haru clench his fists, How come people got to have normal childhoods, and normal family? Why is it that he spent his whole childhood by himself, because of the blood he had in him? What would he of been like if he had been able to have a normal childhood? Haru looked at his fist and shoved them into his pockets and went back to listening to Trever again. “You’re right I’m not sure exactly what you are talking about, but if I have to make a guess back in your world you would have been used and never be able to settle down, and have children running around everywhere. Haru said as he turned down an ally. ” But now you have a ship and all the freedom to have any girl you want and have a chance to settle down. Haru said while turning another corner. Haru didn’t speak for a few moments while he lost himself in thought. If I had been treated normal, then I would never of left and still wonder about the other half of me, but I would still have my arm, I would have been happy. Haru thought to himself turning another corner. Haru wasn’t sure why he was thinking this or why he was jealous of Trever, after all he made his own choices and he shouldn’t regret them. Haru took out his hands and looked down at his robotic arm as he walked; everything I have done has made me stronger. Hasn’t It?

Haru looked up when he heard Trever and that made Haru smile, “Yeah I was born a place farther away from this city, but believe it or not this is the same city that I first joined our dad’s ship. Haru chuckled. It was amazing of how much time has passed and how fast it did pass; he rubbed his robotic arm as he remembered the pain. “Well it may be hard to believe, but I actually never had any chicks. Your big brother has always been Mr. Anti-Social doing more work than anything else. “ Haru said with a small laugh, then stopped. He suddenly lost his mood to shop, Haru turned to face Trever and put a smile on his face. “Hey I changed my mind; let’s go to that Bar I promised you. Haru said as he turned another corner to appear back at the main street. Why not after all they had plenty of supplies to keep the ship running till they stop again. [b] “ Just don’t pull me into any fights you get yourself into. [/color] Haru called over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:06 pm

The mood was changing suddenly, though he didn't know if it was for better or worse. Trever looked at the bigger man beside him when he began to noticeably tense up. Was it something he said? Was it something they passed by? Trever looked around them to make sure. Nothing was looking exactly inparticular so he assumed that he had offended. Before Trever could turn to him and apologize, he spoke. Haru admitted ignorance to what his younger brother was talking about. The assumption wasn't too far off, but his next theory didn't prove as valid in this case. “Settle down? Me? Please. Even if I did want to put a ring on a woman's finger; Which I don't. And then have a litter of fricking kittens with that woman; Which I'm also not very interested in...How the bloody hell would I do so on a pirate ship, Haru? Really? I would expect you'd want me to make my own reality television show at that rate.” Trever laughed out loud. There was no way to possibly juggle a life of crime and a happy family with the same pair of hands. Impossible. He had thought a lot about it himself before, but making it all work out in the end was not going to happen unless he gave up pirating. And once you are a pirate, it's very hard to not be one. There's always something at your tail, whether it be favors, lawmen, or self guilt. There was no way to avoid it. He was stuck for life. As if he'd want it any other way though.

Trever snapped away from his thoughts when Haru spoke again, answering his question. So he had been recruited and taken onto the ship from this town? Trever could only imagine the journey beforehand though. He had to laugh at his brother's next comment though. Of course he was too hard working to get some girls. “You're something else, big guy.” Girls basically were Trever's work. What else could he even concentrate for more than a full minute on? Not much else, that was for sure. “Well, don't worry about it. I can't say I've ever had a girlfriend. I mean, admirers and one nighters, sure. Nothing more than that though.” At the very least, make the poor guy feel better. It wasn't a lie though either. Trever looked at the bigger man again as he started about changing his mind. The rest of the sentence did not at all disappoint! He was suddenly became excited. “Sweet.” He followed his brother coolly, totally not partying in his head already. “Why the change of heart?” Haru so wanted to get wasted too. It was totally his plan all along.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies Left_bar_bleue400/1000The big city and its supplies Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:58 pm

While the two brothers were busy playing around and joking with one another a different group was already in Rabanastre for a bit of a break, well one of them was taking a break the other was a bit busy keeping the former out of trouble and the third member was just here cause of the second. The trio was none other than Zidane, Victor, and Shurelia who had came from Gaia in Zidane's Airship the Invincible, the large ordinate airship was put away in a special hanger were world leader's airships are held for safe keeping. Already Zidane's female genome crew had gotten out of the vessel and were enjoying the sites, or at least as much as they can considering their soulless disposition.

Currently though Zidane was a bit bothered with Victor's constant watch as he wanted to have fun and enjoy the day, hell he had planned to break into some of the snobby rich people's homes and steal some of their funds and give it to the people that live in the poorer areas. But Victor was already onto him and had squashed the idea by reminding Zidane of the last time he tried that on another world, and also told him he was a world leader and needed to behave a bit better than normal.

Rolling his eyes a bit the genome spotted a nice bar and said "Well be that as it may Victor....I still intend to get drunk and have some fun, and you know you like to drink too so just suck it up and follow. *looks over at Shurelia* Don't you want to see your master all drunk and flustered Shurelia?" When he said that Victor was about to throttle the boy only for Shurelia to purr a bit and say "I would mind that at all, Victorrrrr can we please go inside." The Nekomata started to purr and mew trying to get Victor to break down and sadly it worked as the German was having a two to one battle.....he then said "Fine but if you ztart trouble I zwear I'll beat you zenseless for it Zidane." Zidane just shrugged a bit and rushed toward the bar's entrance as he jumped over or slipped through the crowd while Victor just followed behind slowly as if he was going to his execution. All the while Shurelia was having her two tails flick behind her as she got some ideas from this little detour.

Walking inside Zidane was quick to pick a spot near the barkeep and ordered a mug of beer for himself, when Victor and Shurelia caught up they took up seats near him as well with Victor ordering a very strong mug of beer while Shurelia stuck with just some milk. Victor had made it pretty clear to the Nekomata that she wasn't to drink any liquor....she bad enough sober no telling how she is when drunk.
Back to top Go down
Haru Nakamura

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Haru smiled only slightly listening to Trever talking about a reality show, “Well you would defiantly get a bunch of girls that way. Haru said as he was looking over the crowd’s head, trying to remember where the bar was. Haru may have been here before, but he tends to forget how to get places, but he always blamed it on directions not being important. “Of course eventually will catch something, if you keep up with being a horn dog. Haru joked as he walked out into the crowed and turned left. Haru wasn’t sure if he was going the right way, but he wasn’t one to tell Trever that he gotten them lost in a city that he was supposed to know inside out. Haru stayed in silence as he walked past a few stores and then heard Trever and it made Haru smile. “I’m sure I could have admirers too, if I flaunted myself around like you. Haru said in a teasing tone of voice. He wasn’t sure much about His younger brother, but Haru had a gut feeling he wasn’t too far off. “Well I haven’t even spent the time to get into a girls bed yet. Haru said with a chuckle and turned another corner. “well I wanted to get parts, but I know how much you hate boring work like that, and if I left you alone in a bar who knows what kind of trouble you would get yourself in. Haru teased Trever as he turned another corner and walked a couple yards.

Haru stopped walking with he saw a small abandon building. Even though it was in bad shape Haru could still remember working in that building with his master, making money and keeping the building in tip top shape. Haru knew that his Master’s children were never interested in his line of work, but Haru had always figured that they would sell it or something, but he would never guess they would just leave the building to fall apart. “It would explain why he left the place to me. Haru said in a louder tone then he had meant. Haru took a few seconds longer to look over his old home again, they probably sold everything in it anyways. Haru mumbled to himself as he walked away from the condemned building. Haru walked another block or two before he stopped at a door. Well this is the bar I promised you. Haru said as he opened the door and turned to look at Trever “Well like the old saying goes, Ladies first. Haru joked as he waited for Trever to enter the bar.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Exactly. His brother was just here to make sure he didn't run off and get drunk off his ass. "What are you? My babysitter all of a sudden?" Trever laughed. Here he was, at 24 years old and he needed adult supervision. He had more freedom in his younger days for crying out loud! Of course, he still enjoyed the company of his brother, it wasn't like he was going to stop him from doing all the fun things he'd usually do at a bar. "Who'd admire a babysitter, chump?" He teased the larger male again. If Haru didn't have a sense of humor, things would be very difficult between them. He was very glad, even thankful, to have a brother like him. Trever observed as Haru had stopped to look at some ratty old building, saying something out loud before continuing onward. Trever didn't bother to ask really. Not that he didn't care, he just didn't think anything needed to be said. This place held some kind of value to Haru. That was a good enough explanation for him so there was no point in him prying. Apparently they had arrived to their destination. Haru opened the door and held it there for him, making a joke then. There was nothing Trever could really say to that, seeing as he was the smaller of the two. Haru's race wasn't one of a female dominant population either so it was almost hypocritical to make a comeback, even if he could make one that made sense. Trever simply laughed it off and walked in, knowing he'd follow close behind.

It was a standard place, nothing flashy. In all honesty, that was the way he liked it. It reminded him of the standard low tech bars back in his home world. Trever situated himself at the counter, one empty seat away from some blond guy, and ordered himself a pint. As he waited a brief minute for his beer, he sized up the group of three sitting only a couple feet away. Definitely travelers of some kind, almost looking pirate like themselves. But maybe that assumption was just him being paranoid. They looked like a nice group though. That was probably him being hopeful though. One of them, the only female, appeared to be of some kind of feline heritage. This interested him for a long while, even after his beer had finally come. Once his eyes were set on the delicious brew though, there was no taking his eyes away from it. After a hard month or so in the open sky, the captain just wanted a large drink or two to help unload the burden he carried. Being a friendly guy, Trever held his mug to the blond man beside him for one of those glass taps of greeting. "No better place to be, right mate?" Why not start some friendly small talk? It probably would prevent them from butting heads later when they were intoxicated. Trever was also interested in whatever stories these guys could sing to him, if they had any.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies Left_bar_bleue100/1000The big city and its supplies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Solita had just been told directions of where the nearest bar was from a person on the airship she had came off of. Solita had gotten on the ship simply because she heard of a party going on there, being the person Solita is she just had to get into the party and so she snuck in. Unfortunately for Solita, she had gotten caught as a stowaway on the airship before she could even try any food. She would've been thrown out of the ship too if she hadn't be lucky enough to hear a conversation going on earlier about there not being entertainment. So just in time and right before they decided to fling her off, Solita confessed that she is an entertainer and enjoys it. 'In fact, I'll dance around and sing all for free just as long as you let me stay on this ship until you arrive at whatever destination you're going to.' The people very desperate for entertainment decided to let Solita stay on the ship as a performer. She was even given some clothes to wear to perform in, which she was allowed to keep. Making Solita a very happy viera.
Which leads us up to the present. After arriving at the destination Solita immediately asked where the bar is, hoping to get some kind of information as to what is going on around the town like if there was a job or anything interesting.
Solita stopped for a moment and looked down at her clothes, a white blouse with black lace which laid in the middle, within the center of the lace was ribbon which criss crossed each other. She wore black daisy dukes under a short bright pink skirt. Around her waist was a light pink sheer scarf that was tied so one part of the scarf will be large on the right side. Her footware was long over the knee black boots. Solita sighed, switching the suitcase she had on one of her shoulder's to another, along with adjusting the backpack on her back a bit. She then continue to walk toward her destination.
Finally arriving in the bar she made no pause outside the door and immdiately opened the door. With a smile on her face, Solita then shouted, "Hi everyone!" Somewhere in the distance she could hear someone say, 'Hi' and another say 'Shut up.' Other than that she pretty much heard grumbling.
Solita then walked to a stool which faced the huge shelf of alchohal stuff in the bar. She dropped her suitcase on the floor by the stool before sitting on it. She sat not facing the shelves but facing a booth, she scanned the whole bar until she could hear the barkeep's footsteps. The barkeep had saw her and decided to come over to her. "Are you old enough to be here?" He asked. Solita smiled, seeing this as a nice fun oppurtunity. She turned around and crossed her legs. "Do you have the authority to ask me that? Don't you know it's not nice to ask a woman her age?" The barkeep chuckled, "Your a woman?" "Of course! And I'm an entertainer! I was just performing on a airship that came here a little while ago." She paused. "Want me to show you on your bar counter?" Solita then stood up. It was then the barkeep noticed her short skirt. "Er..it's fine, just don't tell anyone okay?" "Yeah sure!" Solita said she then sat back down. "Can you give me a beer?" Solita asked. The barkeep looked at her for awhile. "Okay, one beer." "Thank you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies Left_bar_bleue400/1000The big city and its supplies Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Zidane didn't pay too much attention to the first two that came into the bar as they seemed just like everyone else who was trying to enjoy their day, it was then though that the feline of the duo was looking around the genome at Shurelia and that caught Zidane's attention since well kinda hard NOT to notice the guy sitting to his right doing that. Zidane then heard the man try to make small talk and do a bit of a glass meeting tap, so Zidane does the same with his mug before he said "Eh I could think of a few other places I rather be than here, but for now yep damn good place to be. And ya don't stare at the girl too much, she sort of wild if you get my drift. Just a warning not going to stop you if ya do want to stare, I'll let her sort it out for herself." Zidane wasn't going to stop the guy but he knew he better give him a warning as Shurelia is not just a normal person, she is a wild fiend that had been tamed for the most part and still pretty dangerous in certain situations.

It was then that Zidane, Victor, and Shurelia turned to look at the entrance of the bar to see a very nicely dressed Viera, Zidane was already getting ideas of flirting but with the cat guy to his right, with Shurelia to his left he saw that the girl sat next to Victor who just gave the young woman a kind smile and left her to her business. Only when the banter between her and the barkeep happened did Victor turn to look at her and with a smile said "Vell aren't you a very good negotiator, oh yez my name iz Victor Dunkelheit may I ask vhat iz yourz liebchen?"
Back to top Go down
Haru Nakamura

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Haru smiled as Trever talked into the bar, he knew that Trever could have thought up some sort of comeback. Taking a look around Haru saw the Bar was slightly crowed, but he could see a few stools open by a small group of people. Haru was about to tell Trever he found seats, but Trever was already heading over in that direction. Haru took a few seconds before following his brother to the seats to look around at the people, most being drunk. Haru wasn’t a big fan of bars and would normally avoid them unless with Trever, or if he needed to clear his head, witch in this case was both. Haru sat down next to Trever just as He was handed a beer by the bartender and say something to the blond head guy next to him. Haru ordered a beer and was quickly lost into his own thoughts as he waited. Haru hadn’t put much thought into what the blond headed guy said and really didn’t look up till the bar tendered gave him his beer. “thanks’ Haru mumbled as he drank his beer only slightly paying attention to the peopled around. Haru was going back to his thoughts when he heard someone else walk into the bar and looked to see a nicely dressed Viera walk into the bar and sit near them. Haru wasn’t much into checking women out, not because he was gay but because he just doesn’t.

Haru looked up to see the guy walking to the Viera, and smiled at the way he was talking. Haru wasn’t sure why he found it funny, it could have been the beer or it could have been he had a weird sense of humor, but he figured it would be best not to start something with these people. Instead he would let his brother do that talking, and Haru would do the drinking Haru decided in his mind as he got another beer and took out his list of parts. “Well don’t need this anymore.” Haru mumbled as he tossed the paper and downed his beer and got another one. Haru had a feeling they were going to be here, so he mined as well get his money worth out of the place.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:42 pm

The tailed man's warning didn't exactly process all the way through. Trever was a stubborn and persistent man who didn't quit until he saw it for himself. "Wild? Have you taken a gander at me yet, good sir? I think I can handle it. But at the very least, thank you for the fair warning." Trever said as politely as he could manage, though it really didn't say a lot for him. The Mithra had no shame at all. Luckily this man didn't appear to be any closer than travel companions with this woman. He wasn't too sure where the other with them stood though, but like he even would care. Trever took one large chug before turning his attention to the cat woman again. He was very close to saying something to her to break the ice, but he was interrupted as a female voice greeted everyone within the bar. Trever turned to the bunny woman who was walking towards the bar now. Of course, now he was stopped in his place as he stared at her now. "Jeez Haru, when you said there'd be good looking women, I never thought you meant MY type of good looking women." He looked over to Haru with a large stupid grin on his face before looking at the woman who was now seated farther away to his left. Trever could decribe her as simply the woman of his dreams. "What they call them around here, Haru? Veras? Vivas? Viagras?" Trever asked his brother in a hushed tone. He did not recall the name of the race, all he knew was that it was another female dominant animalistic humanoid race like his was. That was good enough reason for him to go for it.

Anyone else could find it funny how he didn't even pay any mind to the other cat woman sitting just a few seats away. Especially not when the young Vierra had stood up on the bar with nothing on her lower region but a short skirt. No shame in this man. Trever was at the angle where he just missed being able to see directly up her skirt too. Bummer. He thought at this rate though she was proably just going to take it all off on the counter, but she sat back down. Major bummer. The other man from the group of three had started talking to the young woman now so Trever figured he'd wait it out for the moment. For the time being, he looked to Haru. "Yo, you're worse than me, slow the hell down. You wanna be sick and hung over from dusk to dawn and then even further into high noon?" Trever scolded, taking a brief swig from his mug. Of course, Haru probably held his liquor a lot better than he did. He was bigger and slightly older. He had never really seen Haru drink like this though so he was a little concerned. It was probably best to mind his own drinks though as he waved off his comment to Haru with a slight smirk. "It's on me today." It wasn't often that he treated Haru to anything so it was the least he could do for the man that held his ship together every day without fail. Trever listened into the conversation between the one guy and the Vierra for just a second, which was long enough to make just one simple misunderstanding. “Did you just ask her if she was a lesbian? That’s a little personally, no?” Trever called out, banging his mug against the counter. His head snapped in their direction to see the reactions. You would assume he was drunk at this rate, but truth be told, he was completely sober.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies Left_bar_bleue100/1000The big city and its supplies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: A funny bunny response   The big city and its supplies EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm

"Vell aren't you a very good negotiator," Hearing a voice say this by her, Solita turned her
head and saw a guy smiling at her. Solita gave a small smile back as she listened to the
rest of what he was saying, "oh yez my name iz Victor Dunkelheit may I ask vhat iz yourz
liebchen?" Solita was silent for a few moments as she thought, Liebchen? Before opening up her mouth, "Hi Victor. My name is Solita Quinette. It's very nice to meet you." Solita then heard the glass of beer she ordered being set on the table. "I never heard an accent like yours before. Are you from around here? This world..it's Ivalice right? For some odd reason on the airship I was on, people immdiately started laughing when I asked about this place." Solita slightly frowned at the memory of the not so distant past. Though that frown changed into a held in laugh because she heard a guy say, “Did you just ask her if she was a lesbian? That’s a little personally, no?” Lesbian. Solita laughed a bit in her head. She then took several sips of her beer and noticed something. This beer tastes....watery...She thought. She glared at the barkeep. You jerk...you diluted the beer. Well..you know what. I'm going to mess with you a bit. Solita drunk more of the beer in fact she drunk the whole entire thing. She slammed the mug down. And held her head down for awhile, before singing some random tune a bit. She first started singing it softly then loud very loud. She then lifted up her head and smiled like a fool. She looked at the bar keep. "Heyyyy, barkeep. Dude, guy, man, dud. Why..why'd you not let me dance on the counter? ehhhh?" Her movements became super lose. She smiled in her head as the barkeep looked at her and rolled his eyes. "You...hey..you not ignoring me are you? Man..dud..guy..guy..I asked you a question. Maaaannnn." The barkeep then got irritated and walked to Solita. "I think it's probably time for you to go." "What?" Solita asked. "Wwwhhhhyyyy? Oh whhyyyy?" She then stood up and leaned over the counter a bit getting very close to the barkeep, she could smell tobacco on his breath. Solita's smile in her head got wider as she saw his surprised face. She got a bit closer to his face, before going towards his ear. She then whispered in a normal voice, "Got you." The barkeep jumped up in surprise. "Wha-" Solita pulled on his tie to keep him from going to back. "Yay!" She said as she got him back to the position they were in before. She let go of her tie and continued to whisper. "Doesn't feel good to be messed with right? Don't mess with my drink again. Get me a real beer. No water. Unless you want more trouble from me." Solita said in a tone that would usually have a tongue stuck out at the person at the end of the sentence. Solita then sat back down on the stool cool and stuff, as she watched the barkeep take her mug away. She then smiled and turned her head towards the two guys, "Um...was my acting good? I never acted drunk before and I haven't experinced being drunk either. I think I probably did a bit too much though. Poor barkeep, I feel kind of bad for messing with him now."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Zidane shook his head as he listened to the cat guy beside him say that he was ready for it but at least he said thanks, to that Zidane then said "You're welcome.....and by wild I mean she is a tamed fiend...ya know those things that try to kill guys like us on a regular basis.....she is one of them. Nearly killed me before my friend Victor *jerks thumb at the German* tamed her with the help of Catnip. But eh I'm rambling now....need more beer." Zidane was quick to down the rest of his mug before getting some more of the liquor from the Barkeep and kept drinking it up.

All the while Victor was focused on talking to the Viera beside him and smiled a bit when she told him her name, he then heard her question and so he smiled and laughed a bit before saying "Solita Quinette....that iz a very interesting and unique name you have, and I get that question a lot. No I am not from around here, I am from a vorld called Earth and I am German. My German accent ztill zeemz to zneak into my vordz, but it iz to be expected ja? Az for thiz vorld....yez it iz Ivalice az far az I knov, and zorry that people laughed at you. They zhould learn to zhov proper mannerz to a young lady." Victor frowned a bit when he heard how people treated Solita but then his temper spiked a bit when he hear the man next to Zidane speak up. Of course Zidane and Shurelia quickly jumped off their stool with their drinks and stood away for a few moments without a world, though Shurelia's tails were flicking back and forth since she knew what would happen.

The German sniper's eyes narrowed and the warmth in them turned as cold as death, he then turned to look at the man and drew his rifle from his back and aimed it at the man's head with one hand causing the bar to become silent before saying in an icy tone "Keine Sie idiotische Narr ich fragte nicht, diese Frage... und wenn Sie solche eine unhöflich Kommentare um eine junge Frau wieder, ich werde Ihnen zeigen, korrekte Umgangsformen...... ist, verstanden?" After leaving his weapon trained on the feline for a little bit longer he put the weapon away and the two others got back into their seats while Zidane said "I know you didn't understand that.....but ya Victor gets a bit touchy about what is said around women. He one of those...old school kind of guys that hate rude comments getting said around women. But don't worry, I'll keep him in check you just enjoy your drinks." Zidane and Shurelia went back to enjoying their time as if this never happened, just like everyone else in the bar did.

Victor turned to look back at Solita to apologize for his actions but by now he was watching her be a very odd drunk at least till he noticed just how smooth her movements where even if they were made to look sloppy. After she got done with the barkeep he heard her question about her acting and Victor just had to smile and laugh a bit while Zidane looked over at her from around Shurelia and Victor to give her a thumbs up, the Genome then said "You did pretty good and that made my day to see that, for that I'm paying for your drinks. Hehehe serves the guy right for what he tried to pull anyway." Zidane went back to his mug but so far he was having a good time thanks to the girl, she was a wild one and it was pretty nice to see someone like that. Victor then added "Ja I agree vith my Genome friend, you did a very good job vith that. Zo drink to your heartz content Solita." Victor lifted his mug to hers and offered to clink his against her mug.

[OOC: rough translation of what Victor said "No you idiotic fool I did not ask that question....and if you make such a rude comment around a young lady again I will have to show you proper manners......is that understood?"]
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 pm

The big city and its supplies Sin3

Sin smiled toothily too herself. She was on another planet yet again, thanks to these newfangled Multiplex portals that had popped up on all the worlds, and she was utterly loving all the new places to explore and the new people to meet. Currently she was exploring the town of Rabanastre, and it had never had such an exited visitor before.

Sin had been in all the little alleyways, looked in all the stalls, marvelled at the gorgeous architecture, and tried hard not to stare too much at the locals, even if some of them did look alot like walking pigs. Right now she was feeling a little thirsty however; so she spotted a likely-looking bar and went inside.

Heading over to a vacant table by the wall she set her shopping bag down on a chair, before approaching the bar and ordering herself a glass of wine. As she stood and waited, she looked around and spotted both Zidane and Victor, with Shurelia and a girl with the longest ears she had ever seen, as well as two other guys, one who seemed to be Mithran, or at least part Mithran but he was taller then females wich intrigued her greatly. Waving to Zidane and Victor, she gave the barman a friendly smile and said "Thank you verrry much" then went back to her table to sit down and relax a bit before exploring the city more.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 pm

So maybe hitting on that one chick wasn't a great idea. If this guy was really advising against it, he was telling Trever this for a reason. He knew it wasn't to be a jerk or anything so he just had to trust the blond guy's words. He'd get over it. Quite easilly actually. He was drinking so of course he'd forget all about it. The bunny chick was already acting like a drunken sailor, though he didn't take the time to really check if she was acting or not, though that became clear once she finally settled down. Of course, Trever paid no mind to that, but with the one comment he made the mood suddenly just totally took a dive. The two next to him suddenly stood up and got away and before he knew it, a gun was at his head. Big whoop, like this never happened before. Trever chugged down the remainder of his beer as the man spoke, threatening him in another language unknown to him. Trever simply didn't care. He could sense that the rest of the bar got really uptight all of a sudden, he could smell it in the air, even passed the smell of his alcohol. Trever slammed his mug down once he was done with it. Thankfully this angry German man was finished too. Trever simply indicated to the empty glass which the bartender hesitantly took away and re filled. Once the filled mug was infront of him, he made eye contact with the man pointing the gun to his face. "How about you just sit yourself down and put that pea shooter away, man. You're embarassing yourself." Trever's gaze turned back up front just before he put the gun away. He wouldn't say anything from there, even though he just wanted to make some snarky remark so badly. Another time maybe. The blond and the cat woman returned to their seats, the blond automatically putting the situation into perspective. Honestly, Trever just didn't even want to hear it. There was no explanation needed, it was done. "Thanks man, but don't worry yourself. If he wants to take it outside cowboy style, I got a gun on my back waiting to oblige." It was mainly a joke between him and the tailed man, but if that guy heard and did something about it, Trever really wouldn't care. "Don't think we exchanged names. How rude of me. Captain Trever Valens. Of course, you can just call me Trev or Trever. Whatever suits your fancy." Before he so much as picked up his glass again, he wanted to make sure he was polite to the one person being civil to him, just out of courtesosy.

The rest didn't matter anymore though, he just wanted to drink till his heart's content. Which he was able to do, but then the door opened again and a mighty fine individual walked into view. A female Mithra. Trever made a low purr under his breath as he viewed her, up and downing and side to siding her as if he were inspecting his ship. It was like he never saw one of his won kind before by the way he stared, but he couldn't help it. As much as he wanted to 'try new things' he was still so drawn to the women of his own race. Of course, maybe this was still a biological thing over pure personal preference, but even still this chick was hot. She apparently knew the group of three beside him; small world. But once she obtained her drink, she moved herself back to the table where she had situated her bags. Trever's eyes followed behind her every step of the way as he mentally took her clothes off as many men do when they looked at a woman. Overall, he was very impressed. He knew he liked what he saw and he had absolutely no shame in staring. Trever faced front for the first time in maybe two whole minutes and plotted his next move. This planning process didn't take too long at all though. "I'll be right back." Trever muttered as he grabbed his beer and stepped away from the counter just to move himself closer to the Mithra. He walked confidently towards her and stood before her with a coolness one could only describe as his charming suave. "Hello there, young miss. I strongly believe that a woman as pretty as you is to never be left by herself at a table. Do you mind if I accompany you? It would just be a mighty great loss to mankind if someone didn't take the initiative and sit with you at this time. Consider me an example of fine chivilry and charm." Cocky as always. His confidense was just turned into overwhelming vanity sometimes. Being of a rare breed, he could afford such behaviour at times though. In fact, few say such confidence is quite becoming on a man like him. Obviously he let it go to his head though. He wondered if that German ass wipe would start anything with him now though. That'd just be Trever's luck.
Back to top Go down
Haru Nakamura

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Haru watched the Viera start acting drunk, and this made Haru stop drinking his beer to watch he. He found it funny that anyone could get so drunk from one drink, but when he heard here ask how her acting was, Haru shrugged and went back to his beer. She was a good actor, she had fooled him, but he wasn’t one to complement someone. Haru was going to order another beer, but remembering Trever say that it was his Treat. “Well mine as well go all out. Haru said to himself as he ordered some scotch. Haru was half way through the drink when the other man stood up and the blond head guy and the girl got out of their seats, and before Haru could even think of what they were doing, the other man had his gun pointing at Trever’s head. All Haru did to this was take another drink from his glass. Haru wasn’t worry about Trever; he was a big boy after all and could take care of himself. Though he would be regrettably ready to fight if Trever needed his help. When the man sat back down and the other two took their places again, Haru sighed with relief that there wasn’t going to be a fight and went back to his drink.

Haru heard the blond guy apologize about the other man, and then heard Trever introduce himself. I’m Haru Nakamura Haru said as he went back to ordering beer. Haru wasn’t sure if he had been heard, but normally that’s how it always went, either they didn’t hear or didn’t care. “I keep his ship running. Haru added once he finished gulping his beer and ordering another one. Haru was starting to feel a little light headed, but wasn’t quite drunk yet. He was defiantly drinking the most then other people around him, Luckily Trever was paying. Haru heard someone walked into the bar. Haru looked up to see a cat girl walk in, he knew that she was the same race as Trever, but he could never remember what they were called. When she ordered her beer and sat down, Haru wasn’t surprised that Trever would rush over to make a move on her. “Sorry about him, he is like this with all the girls. Haru said to the yellow haired man, as he took a sip of his beer. Haru looked up at the other man that had threatened Trever. “And make sure your friend doesn’t try to start something again, rather not hurt him. Haru added as he finished his beer.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Bunny Round 1: Ready...Set..Drink beer!   The big city and its supplies EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:10 am

Right after Victor had confirmed on what world they were in, what world he came from along with commenting on her named and the comments people had made in the air ship, Solita immediately thought, Earth? Germany? Solita thought. This is all news to me. Still so much for me to learn.

When Solita saw Victor pull out a rifle and talk in someone language that she definitely did not know, she made the choice to just do nothing. In her head, she told herself that if things did get a bit too serious and if she could do something, she would do something to stop it.
The barkeep came back again, this time with a new mug. Solita tasted a bit, before smiling. She was very happy that her performance was pretty well done, especially since she had never actually went through what she acted out in real life or had someone tell her what it was like to be drunk. Though, also part of this happiness is the fact of being told that her drinks were going to get paid for.
Seeing Victor raise his glass and offering to clink his mug against hers, Solita lifted up her mug and clinked hers against his before taking a very large drink of it. When she set it back down on the counter the glass was only half full and half empty.
She didn't turn her head when someone else came into the bar. Instead, she listened to their footsteps and voice. Coming to the conclusion that whoever this person is, they're female or a guy with a very falsetto voice.
Solita drunk the rest of her beer before setting it down on the table. "Another one please!" Solita said. The bar keep was currently engaged in a conversation at the time. He stood on the other side of the bar with a customer Solita had assumed was either a relative, close friend or a regular at the bar by the way they spoke and the gestures they used. It didn't really take much time for the barkeep to give Solita another beer and the moment he set it on the table Solita took it and drunk some more. When she set the glass back down on the table there was more than half left in the mug. She then turned her head and looked at Victor. "I'm curious...what is Germany like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:04 am

Victor's temper was slowly coming to a boil now as he listened to the idiot feline not only insult him but insult his beloved weapon that he had created with his own two hands, but Victor forced his rage down and ignored the feline even if the cat didn't seem to notice that Victor never got up from his seat to aim at him. It was then that he noticed Sin had walked in and gave her a kind wave and having her around he did simmer down a bit, he always did calm down the more friends that are around him.

It was then the male feline started to go toward Sin but he ignored it as he knew Sin was more than capable of ripping that man apart on her own, though personally he wished the man would give him reason to do harm to him......teach the man to not insult a fine work of art like his weapon is just like he wouldn't like people insulting weapons that belonged to Shade or something due to how those weapons are well made unique items. He figured he focus his attention on Solita and when she returned the clink he was rather happy, and a bit shocked to see how quickly she drank down her beer and was onto her second one.

It was then that she asked him about his home country and he rubbed his chin a bit as he was trying to figure out how best to explain it. He then got an idea and patted his chest slightly where his overcoat's pocket is at, soon enough a little square metal head with an old school metal army hat poked its head out. The robot looked around a bit before climbing out and standing on the bar, it was about the size of a cellphone and was made up of simple shapes of squares, rectangles, triangles, and tubes. It was dressed up like an old WWI German Soldier and when it saw Solita it saluted to her, Victor then said "Thiz iz a Q-Phone, a device my friendz and I got from a odd ztore. He can help explain my country by showing imagez instead of using zimple vordz."

The little robot nodded its head and opened its chest area and pulled out a small projector screen and set it up on the bar, it then backed away from the screen and had a projector come out of its chest. It soon started to show different places from Germany, firstly it showed Berlin which Victor explained was the capital of his home, it showed an Oktoberfest celebration picture and explained it to her and went on to explain many different things about his home in great detail to her with pictures to help.

~Zidane's POV~

Zidane had ignored most of the stuff between Victor and Trever since he wanted to stay out of it and just get drunk, he then heard the cat introduce himself and such so Zidane said "I'm Zidane Tribal, Captain of the Invincible, one of the hero's of as well as World Leader of Gaia, Hunts Organizer, Supervisor, and Guide..........and the one that got to save other's asses in hunts when it all goes South......Nice to meet you Trever and Haru." Zidane then listened to Haru and said "Eh I don't mind it, I would be like him myself if I didn't already know Sin. She isn't my type so he can have at her, as for Victor.....eh.......trust me if anyone gets hurt it won't be him. He didn't become a sniper and the General of my armies for his looks.....but I doubt anything will happen now. He seems busy with Solita over there, only his pet that I need to watch now."

Zidane looked over at the Nekomata who by now looked quite wound up as she was rather furious that anyone would speak like that about her master Victor, but she knew that if she attacked he would get mad and so the female was angrily lapping up her milk while her tails flicked about like two whips. As she did so her claws on the hand not holding her drink was easily cutting into the wood of the bar, Zidane was prompt to place a sack of Gil on the bar for the Barkeep to fix the damage and have some money for himself.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:52 am

The big city and its supplies Sin3

Looking up when the stranger spoke to her, Sin smiled as she heard him out and giggled at his comment.

"Hello yourrrself, oh chivalrrrous one. By all means, have a seat if you want to. It's a pleasurrre to meet you. My name is SinSiew but my frrriends call me Sin."

As he sat down, she let her green eyes wander over him more closely and frankly they liked what they saw. After all, a male Mithra was still a rare occurrence, and even though she saw that he was not a pure Mithra, whatever he also was, it had turned out very well in him. He was easily taller then her, well-proportioned and not too much muscles, his eyes however were red, wich was very uncommon even amongst Mithrans but with his dark colors it suited him. Judging by the assertiveness of his opening remark; he clearly had gotten the Mithran charm as well, in spades. Not that she objected though, she was a flirt herself and all her Mithran friends were too so she just figured it was in their racial genes.

Smirking she asked "so, does all this chivalrrry have a name to go with it, orrr shall I just have to call you my knight in no shining arrrmorrr at all??"

Taking a sip of her wineglass she had a feeling today might be even more fun then she had anticipated and smiled happily too herself
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Trever was feeling good. She seemed more than pleased with his presence and having that acceptance was always a great start to any first impression. She introduced herself as SinSiew, an interesting name. Going by the nickname of Sin was something even more interesting. All of which being interesting in the good way; That mysterious kind of interest that could really drew him in to pretty women. That sense of what happens next? It was intoxicating and indulging, just like any actual sin does. "Beautiful. And I don't just mean your name." Trever winked at her playfully before he even thought about seating himself. "If it's all the same to you, I'd say we're friends? Right Sin?" Trever smirked charmingly. He really couldn't help himself, being a smartass was his other social calling, aside from flirting. "Excuse my manners, love. My name is Trever Valens. Captain Trever Valens." That was twice now he introduced himself in full without an explanation of what exactly he was the captain of, no one needed to know. It's not like they knew of his group. And the ignorance would be a shot to his ego, seeing as being known all over was what he strived for. Unnescesary information, he believed. "But you may still call me your knight in no shining armor. If you really want me to, I can also negotiate being a knight in no clothing?" Maybe that idea was put out there too soon, but she set herself up for it. He began laughing at himself, finally sitting himself down in the seat across from Sin.

Trever took a moment to scan his surroundings, having this new view point of the bar. Everyone was enjoying their time here, that was for sure. Trever's eyes fixated on that German guy from before, but just for a moment before turning his attension to SinSiew. "So you know those guys over there? Zidane and all them?" He asked as he remembered that she had waved their way on the way in. Trever lifted his mug to his lips and took a casual sip before setting it back down on the table. He then began to take note of certain small things about her. She was drinking wine, for one thing. Classy. Trever didn't care for wine really. He hated it actually. The hard stuff was more to his liking, but there was indeed a time and a place for wine. It was more formal. It could say a lot about a person he supposed, he just wasn't exactly sure what. There was just a whole mist of mystery over this beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Haru Nakamura

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Haru laughed when he heard Zidane, “Well that’s good because I don’t like fighting. Haru said looking at his beer, not sure if he should drink more, he was already feeling light headed. Haru shrugged and gulped down his beer and called for another beer. Haru looked at Trever to see that he was still with the new cat girl and sighed. Haru couldn’t believe how different the two were, Trever was a horn dog and Haru was just trying to be one of the crowd. Haru always just figured the difference had to be forming their mother’s side. It would make sense, or could it be something else? Haru mumbled to himself. Haru looked back to the new beer, He had already had a dozen or so now, should he stop? Haru shrugged again and drank form his beer one more time before turning to look at Zidane. “So you have a ship? Have you ever had it break down before? Haru said and drank some of his beer. Haru wouldn’t be talking normally, but when he gets drunk Haru becomes a new person and almost never stops talking. “Is it a big ship? Is it fast? Haru added slightly slurring his words. Haru finished off another one of his many beers and looked around again, before looking back at Zidane again, and then he noticed the tail and gave out a chuckle. “Tell me friend, do you think that tail of yours gives you more attention, or do you think no one pays attention to it? Haru asked, of course he was wasted by now after having fifteen or so beers.
Haru tried his best to focus on Zidane but his eyes starting to wonder around again and looked back at Trever. Haru had the weirdest urge to walk over to Trever and hit him, but Haru new that was the alcohol in him talking. Turning from Trever Haru looked at Victor and thought about the way the man talked and smiled, before asking Zidane something else But then again, isn’t it the weirdness of a person that keeps him unnoticed, look at your friend he sounds weird, but people aren’t looking at him weird, look at the bunny, no one looks at her weird, even your girlfriend or whatever she is to you goes around without being looked at weird, What if its only people that try to act normal are the ones that get treated weird. What do you think, maybe I try too hard to hide my weirdness, maybe I should just let them show and no one will think anything of it? Haru finished with ordering another beer, but the bartender seeing how drunk Haru was just ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Solita looked at Victor and noticed him patting his chest a bit. She then saw a tiny head poke out and soon a whole body. This surprised Solita a lot, but she made sure to not leave her mouth hanging. She watched the small robot with curiosity written all over her face. "Thiz iz a Q-phone," Solita took her eyes off of the robot and looked at Victor. "A device my friendz and I got from a odd ztore. He can help explain my country by showing imagez insted of using zimple vordz." Solita took another drink of her beer. She then looked at the robot and saw that a small projector came from it's chest. Solita watched the pictures that came on the screen and listened to Victor explain everything about Germany as she drunk her beer. Once she was done she ordered some kind of fruit cocktail. She drunk a bit out of it, liking the taste that filled her taste buds of the liquid. Then, somehere in the distance she heard someone say, 'party'. She immdiately turned around in her stool and walked towards the party conversation. Once she got to the location she saw a table filled with guys and girls. They looked up at her and Solita could've sworn one dude just looked her up and down. She brushed it off though. Soltia smiled, "Hey I have some really good ears and I just happened to pick up party coming from this exact table, so I gotta ask. Are y'all going to a party?" Solita asked. The girls and guys looked at each other before one of the guys opened his mouth, "Yeah. Wanna come with?" "Are you inviting me?" The guy sighed as if he was trying to be cool. "Yes." "Awesome! Hey would it be cool for me to bring a friend or more over?" "Sure, I don't care." He said. He then took out a card from his pocket. "Here's where the party is at. It'll be happening at night for a month at this place." Solita took the card happily. "Thank you!" She then back to her spot on the stool. Just in case if anything goes bad...She begun to think. She then took out her gun holster from the backpack that was still around her back and put it around her waist. Rezipping the backpack up, she then sat back on the stool right next to Victor and drank some more of her drink. Once she was done she immdiately asked, "Do you have any experince in combat?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Zidane listened to Haru's questions and responded to each one in turn by then saying "Well ya I got an Airship, no it never broke down and it won't. I got a very good crew to keep it working in tip top shape, best part is the airship is one of a kind and will stay that way forever since the stuff used to make it is lost." Zidane took a swig from his mug as he remembered how Terra looked like a flaming hell after his brother got done with it. He was glad they got out of there in one piece along with his genome brothers and sisters, it was then Haru's next question was asked and sure enough he said "Big....well it pretty big it is a battleship class airship. As for speed.......eh it fast for its size, sure smaller ones would beat it in a race but that just logical."

Zidane then heard the tail question and shrugged a bit since it wasn't a really big subject and thus said "Eh no it doesn't get me unwanted attention most of the time, only time it does is when I went to a Mithran city.......the females mistaken me for a male of their kind and were after me for a while. I had to go into trance to get out of there with my friend Crucent in one piece, so just depends on where I go.....I do know that Trance state would get me attention though.......a lot." Zidane then noticed how much Haru had drunk and was quick to grab the newest mug from the man and said "Okay after this buddy no more, keep this up and you going to either black out or kill yourself from too much liquor. I don't exactly want to explain to fuzzy over there why his friend is dead you know...." Zidane gave the mug back after saying that though since hell the guy paid for it no point keeping him away from it.

It was then the comment about Zidane and Victor's pet was brought up and Zidane just stared at Haru like he was insane before Zidane then said "Okay firstly you drunk as hell....secondly me and her......ha no no no no she is just a friend and will stay that way forever. I don't date women that have nearly killed me ya know.......sort of a habit I got now, and the weirdness........buddy all this stuff is nothing compared to what I've seen...now a Qu those guys look weird but even still I don't pay them no mind. They are good people and very helpful so no reason to be all snooty about it right, as for others here.......well this is a bar I think most people are just too busy being drunk to care. While for you......eh just be yourself Haru, that is the best way to go about life." Zidane was happy to see the barkeep wasn't giving Haru any more drinks.....the boy had enough already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Zidane had Haru to watch over Victor was quite happy interacting with young Solita only for her to run off to talk to some guys and then back to him, he then heard her question about his battle experience and then said "Ja I do have experience, I vaz a zniper and ztill iz one. Vhy do you ask anyway Solita?" Victor turned to look over at the group the girl had talked to for a moment and was giving them a cold stare as he hoped those idiots weren't the source of trouble. It was then that his little robot had packed up all its stuff and was climbing on him to get back into his pocket, it soon went back to sleep and Victor then said "Ah before I forget, if you vant at zome point I could get you one of these for your own. You zeemed to have liked him, and each phone iz customized for their owner."

Last edited by Zidane on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies Empty

Back to top Go down

The big city and its supplies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next