FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
The Bunny and the Bird EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
The Bunny and the Bird EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
The Bunny and the Bird EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
The Bunny and the Bird EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
The Bunny and the Bird EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
The Bunny and the Bird EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
The Bunny and the Bird EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
The Bunny and the Bird EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
The Bunny and the Bird EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
The Bunny and the Bird EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

The Bunny and the Bird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleera_Veila

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-10

The Bunny and the Bird Empty
PostSubject: The Bunny and the Bird   The Bunny and the Bird EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:14 pm

It was another normal night at one of Cacoon's many bars. The place was filled by all sorts of creatures getting drunk and just unwinding. For the staff it was increadably busy, particularly one waitress. Dressed in the same outfit as the other waitresses, a typical bunny costume that showed off her body's natural beauty and curves, Aleera was running around the bar. As the most popular of the waitresses, the Viera girl took great pleasure in making humans happy.

"Hey doll, another round over here." One of the men shouted over the music to her. The girl rushed by his table balancing a tray of fresh drinks in her palm. "Yes sir, I'll be with you in just a moment." She told him over her shoulder with a genuine smile. Hurrying she made it to the waiting table and lowered the tray before brushing a bang of her red hair from her face. "So sorry that took so long, here are your drinks." She said as she took each drink off the plastic disk and placed it in front of the person who had ordered it. Holding the tray behind her back she bent over slightly, smiled and asked "Is there anything else I can get you right now?".

When the rest of the table told her that they were fine she headed off to bring the previous male his drinks.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Bunny and the Bird Left_bar_bleue30/30The Bunny and the Bird Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

The Bunny and the Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bunny and the Bird   The Bunny and the Bird EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Fury scanned the crowd at the bar in Cacoon. He normally didn't like to come to these places and under normal circumstances, he wouldn't even be here now. In fact, Fury wasn't even really here to have fun. He was hunting down yet another criminal from another world. Fury looked at the picture of the man again. He couldn't figure out how a man who looked so small and defenseless could kill all those people. Shrugging, Fury tucked the picture back into his vest pouch and continued scanning the crowd.

With all the people there, Fury thought it would be impossible to find the man. Heck, he didn't even know if the man was actually there, he was going off a tip. Luckily, though, Fury spotted the man at a table off in the corner by himself. Fury got up from the bar and walked over with his drink. Sitting down across from him, Fury smiled at the wretch of a man.

The short bald man glared at Fury through beady black eyes. It was obvious that he knew who Fury was. The man's left hand fiddled with his drink, swirling it around in his glass, while his right hung down off the table side. "What do you want?"

Fury smirked at the man and kept both hands on the table, making sure to try and stay as non-threatening as possible. "I just want to talk." The man grumbled but made no movement to shoo Fury away. Raising an eye-brow at the man, Fury said, "Well, by now, you know why I am here. You also probably know who I am, which should tell you that I really don't care if I bring you in alive or not. Now, you have to decide on whether you want this to end with you in a jail cell, or in a pool of your own blood."

"Why you cocky son of a-" was all he got to say as he drew out his pistol and brought it up toward Fury. As the pistol came up over the table, Fury was already in motion. His left hand reached out and stopped the gun from raising any higher, while his right drew the knife from it's shoulder sheathe and punched it into the man's throat, spraying blood everywhere.

The room went silent as the man gurgled to breathe. Fury stood up, unloaded the man's pistol, and placed it on the table before wiping his face off and pulling out his cell phone and calling Dusty. Three rings and then an answer, Fury's Famous Freedom Fighters. This is Dusty speaking. How may I help you?"

Fury rolled his eyes and said, "Can it Dusty, I caught our guy.... dead. You and Angel are on clean up." There was an audible grumble from the other side of the line before Fury hung up. Fury moved back to the booth and sat down. He realized eeryone was string at him so he smirked and said, He slipped and fell on my knife. That's why you don't run with sharp objects. Go back to your drinks." Fury sighed with relief as one by one everyone's attention seemed to float away.
Back to top Go down

The Bunny and the Bird
Page 1 of 1