FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Telira, Red Mage of Light, felt like an ungainly beached whale as she made her way through the forest surrounding the city of Elfheim. She'd left the hangers-on back in their various cities, some of them only by threat of violence, and was walking with only Soren and the Commodore.

She'd tried to leave them behind too, but Soren pulled some dwarven protectiveness excuse and refused to leave her side and the Commodore... well, she'd started to suspect that he understood far more than he chose to let on and was similarly protective and determined to stick to her side like he was a fuzzy, red grass burr.

"Great Crystals," she muttered as she had to stop for a moment and lean against a tree trunk, trying not to roll her eyes at the concerned look in Soren's face, "how much bigger am I going to get?"

He chuckled softly, smiling slightly. "The White Mages at Crescent Lake said that you still had a couple months or so to go." He tilted his head to the side. "Are you sure you don't want to go back to the Airship?"

She shook her head. "No, not yet."

He sighed to himself and followed along behind her as she insisted on walking through the forest, roots and everything in their way.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-09-14

Character sheet
Max MP:
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/1000Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks: This massive wall of muscle isnt afraid to take you down if you double cross him or his friends

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Having taken the Train to this new world he has herd words about from customers Jaxon figured it was time to see it for himself. After many long days and short night it was about time Jaxon took some time off and away from the crazy life in the city. Walking of the train platform into this Elvin city Jax was impressed with the architecture of the building and how it almost seemed like something out of an old fairytale book or something. "The rumors about this place don't lie, im impressed with the look and feel of this place it reminds me very much like Midgar but set back in time." After a few hours of wondering around the city Jax decides to go see what lays beyond the walls of the city.
Back to top Go down
http://fate-counting-down.canadian-forum.com/
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Telira saw the man walking through the woods and it didn't take much for her to know that he was an Outworlder... and that he was completely out of his element. She chuckled softly, knowing that she must have looked just that confused and uncertain of herself when she'd visited some of the other worlds out there.

Soren followed her gaze and lifted a curious eyebrow at the stranger. He was of two minds on the matter, really. An Outworlder could be a potential ally... but he could also be a potential threat and with Telira in the condition she was in... well, a threat could be dangerous for both of them.

She sat down on a nearby rock, catching her breath, and called out to the stranger. "Hello, there! Is this your first time to see the World of One?"
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:
Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/1000Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks: This massive wall of muscle isnt afraid to take you down if you double cross him or his friends

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Walking into the forest after a little while of walking Jax could see what appeared to be people ahead and was soon greeted with a warm hello by one of the two figures. Walking up to the three figures Jax could see that the one who greeted him was a white hared female who appeared to be pregnant. "Hello, Yes you would be correct in assuming that. This is indeed my first trip out this far. After hearing all the talk and rumors about this place i figured i needed to come see it for myself. I am from the world of Seven." Looking around at the Majesty of the forest he could tell that this would be a great place to come more often to escaped the everyday life.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 pm

"The World of Seven... that would be where Midgar is located, right?" Telira still remembered when she had visited there. Had it really been so many months ago? She'd met Angeal there and he had... he had been the one to tell her just why she'd been getting so sick.

It was still hard to believe, even after all these months and the unmistakeable roundness in her body that was getting larger, and heavier, by the day.

She smiled at the man, though, in greeting. "I've visited quite a few of the different worlds, so I know how strange they can seem to someone not familiar with the sights and sounds." She stifled a chuckle at the conflicted protectiveness in Soren's stance as he tried to keep himself between her and the stranger even as he did his best to not get in the way.

"So, what do you think of this world so far?"
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Smiling back and the white hared female Jax Nodded. "Yes that would be were midgar is located and would also be were i hale from, albeit not were i was born but i still call it home." Looking around Jaxon walks over to a tree and leans up against it. "It certainly is a very beautiful world and although i have not see all of its splendor from what i have seen in the short while i have been here i have come to gain a new outlook on the worlds of the past and the great majesty that they can behold."
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:29 pm

"Yes, each of the worlds has its own beauty... It's why I embrace the idea of maintaining contact with other worlds. It's not easy, though. The World of One is considered 'backwater' by some for our lack of obvious technological development." She had to chuckle softly at the face that Soren made.

"I'm doing the best I can, you know," he responded, "there's only so much I can do when even the Lufeine don't remember how they made some of their creations. Trying to acquire one of those mechanical guardsmen from the Wind Tower in one piece... well, it's a lesson in futility. I swear the things have taken a death oath."

It became more difficult to restrain her laughter, though, because she knew the creatures he was talking about and they used a ranged attack much like the one from his own pistols.

Her laughter, though, caused a ripple to flow through her belly and she hissed slightly in reaction, putting a hand over it to calm the internal response. She looked at the stranger. "Forgive me, I have been remiss in my manners. I'm Telira LeNaen. This is my friend, Soren. It is good to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:59 pm

"Nice to meet you miss Telira LeNaen, Pretty name for a pretty face. Hello Soren, i see your a gunslinger of sorts yourself very cool. My Name is Jaxon Fair it is a pleasure to meet a friendly face in a new unfamiliar world." Smiling at Telira, Jaxon could feel an almost radiant form of magic emitting from her. Curious to find out why Jaxon proceeded to inquire "Are you by chance a fire magi? only reason i ask is i get the sense of a radiant energy when i look at you."
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Telira blinked in surprise for a moment at the unexpectedness of the question, then chuckled weakly. "Well, I suppose that's a polite way of saying that I 'glow'. I have fire magic, yes, but you're probably sensing the little one here." She ran a hand across her belly. "I'm still not certain why, but my child seems to like to make an impression."

She paused and then lifted the crystal she wore. "Or it could be this. I bear the shard of the Wind Crystal. It's more trouble than it's worth, if you want to know the truth. Saving the world can be a thankless job sometimes." She chuckled again. "I keep hearing that there are benefits to it... but I'm not sure I've found them yet."
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:35 pm

"My apologies i had not intended to cause alarm." Jaxon walked over to Telira and knelt down beside her. "Weather it is the power held within your crystal shard or your offspring making itself known even without those you are a very radiant young woman." Looks over to soran and nods before standing up again. "I would like to learn more about the world of one if you might spare some time." Walking back over to the tree he was leaning on before he stops and then sits down at the base of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Soren forced himself to relax enough to walk over to stand next to Telira as she obviously saw no reason to be wary of this Jaxon Fair.

For her part, Tel blushed slightly at the flattery and chuckled, doing her best not to show her own nervousness too obviously. She nodded at his question and thought for a moment, trying to bring her thoughts into order. "The World of One is... well, it's difficult to explain and I've lived her my entire life... I think."

She flushed. "That's part of the problem, you see. The world is formed around and guarded by four great Crystals. The Fire Crystal, the Earth Crystal, the Water Crystal, and the Wind Crystal. Each Crystal has a shard. Each shard has a bearer." She sighed. "I am the only bearer at the moment. We... well, in a Time That Is No Longer, there were four of us and we journeyed to save the world, set the Crystals back in balance... but the cost was our own existences... you see, we were never supposed to be here in the first place."

She sighed. "At least, that's what I think happened. I don't actually remember it very well because for the longest time I thought it was only a recurring nightmare... not buried memories of a time which was erased from the pages of History."

She took a deep breath. "In any event, there are several kingdoms and governments here, there's Cornelia, Pravoka the city of Pirates, Elfheim which we're close to, Crescent Lake where the Seers live, Melmond, Mount Duergar, Gaia, Lufeine, and Onrac. Oh, and the Dragon Islands."

She chuckled. "Anything in particular interest you?"
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:59 pm

"Sounds like the world has got some pretty serious history behind it, it certainly is rich with magic that is for sure. Don't know if i could Ive here my whole life but it certainly a nice place to come visit. I guess im just used to my home world with all it technological advancements. But as for interest there are a few places you named off that have peeked my interest." Smiling at Telira Jaxon then leans back against the tree.

"That Pravoka sounds like quit the place, mt guess its a pretty rough n tumble place and you don't wanna be caught there at night? *Jaxons chuckles* How about these seers you spoke of who make there home in Crescent Lake who might they be? they sound like a kinda mystical people like the wizards of old. The other place that caught my attention was the dragon islands. is that just the name of the islands or is it actually home to dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Telira chuckled. "Pravoka was much more dangerous before I started patrolling the streets when I was twelve. I have no doubt that the fact that I had five older brothers kept some of the laughter to a minimum, at least until I thrashed the first few drunkards."

She thought for a moment. "The Seers are definitely mystical, but they're a verifiable pain in my backside in more ways than one. They think they know everything and that just because they've got insight that it gives them the right to completely destroy a person's life. They're usually right, which only makes it worse. They sent me and my friends to a fate worse than death, the loss of everything that meant anything to us, and like fools we went because it was the only way to save the world."

Tears started up in her eyes. "I still can't remember their names."

She took a deep breath, composing herself, and then continued in a more normal voice. "In any event, be wary if a Seer ever asks you for a favor, or tells you that you have been chosen by fate. It's usually not a good thing."

She forced a smile on her face, turning to other topics. "As for the Dragon Islands, yes, there are Dragons living there with their King, Bahamut. The Islands are riddled with tunnels and caves and the Dragons like to live there, though some of them have settled near Onrac which is beside the Water Shrine where the Mermaids live."
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Stunned at what he has Learned Jaxon looks a little puzzled "Wow this almost sounds like something you would read in one of those fairytale books but with a more subtle and darker twist to things. I had no idea that such power still existed in its purest form. In my world the power still exists but in a much more augmented form." Pulling out a flask from his coat pocket Jaxon opens it and takes a swig before putting the lid back on.

"Sounds like the seers are really more trouble then there worth and them dragons, do they keep to themselves or do they interfere in the lives of man like most tales have portrayed them? The amount of history that this world has is incredible, even the smallest of thing seems to have an impact in the greater picture by the sounds of it."
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 am

Telira chuckled. "It is very odd for me to go to other worlds and find things that seem perfectly normal to me relegated to children's stories there. Yes, things are darker and more subtle in real life than in stories, but it is very similar indeed. As for the dragons..." she chuckled, "they tend to look to their own affairs except when matters choose to involve them. King Bahamut gave leave to several of his younger warriors to join the airship armada of the World Throne." She shrugged. "But the Throne didn't ask them to grant such a privilege."

The Commodore looked up at Jaxon and gave a growling squeak of curiosity. He padded over to look at the man from all sides for a moment and then scampered back to Telira, mrowing as if he were very pleased with himself.

Telira had to chuckle softly at him. "Of all that you'll meet here, Commodore Fluffy-Paws comes from somewhere else, though I do not yet know where. I have searched for his homeland... but every time I speak of returning him to his family..."

The Commodore started squeaking loudly and wrapped his fur-covered arms around her bulging waist as best as he could, sounding very much like a child pleading not to be sent to bed.

She sighed. "... he does this."

Soren had to cover his smile with his hand. It was plainly apparent to him that the Commodore shared his opinion on the matter. He was home with his family.
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 pm

"Looks like you have quite the entourage family to accompany you on your journeys." Jax looks over to The Commodore and kinda chuckled at him. "he seems quite fond of you telira, i guess is he is quite attached to." Smiling Jax looked back to Telira.

"So it sounds like in the world the dragons are almost like a neutral party living there own lives will little to no human interaction unless needed. am i mistaken on that assumption?"
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Telira smiled at Jaxon's notice of the Commodore. "Yes, he does seem quite fond. I'm still not sure where he came from, since there are no people or creatures quite like him here, but I promised him that I'd help him find his way home again. Until then..." she petted his head with a fondess of her own, "I am quite glad to have his company."

She took a deep breath and went back to the more serious matter at hand. "Yes, generally speaking the dragons leave the rest of us well enough alone. Every so often there's a young one who decides that the path of courage is laying waste to homes and cities, and has to be dealt with, and there are always those who have lost their minds for one reason or another and have to be put down for the good of all. But all in all, those who call Bahamut their King are of a better sort, if tending neutral where the rest of the world is concerned."

She sighed. "I understand that the mad and vicious dragons are much more common on other worlds. It is saddening for me to see them, to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:46 pm

"If i knew anything about what your fuzzy friend was ir were he came from i would certainly help you out but the downside to that is well im not exactly a naturist i spend my time building machine in my garage back home. That not to say i dont like it i just am not able to find the time to get away and see the real world if you know what i mean."

Taking a deep sigh Jaxon looked back to Telira, "perhaps we could work together to learn more about him, i know i am certainly intrigued to know more. and if there are more like him out there it would be nice to see them. assuming that they are all like him then i would say that they choose there own masters and family not the master or family choosing them. I would certainly give me a reason to extend my vacation." Jaxon smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)   Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Mage in the Elfheim Forest (Open)
Page 1 of 1