FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
The embrace of forever... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
The embrace of forever... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
The embrace of forever... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
The embrace of forever... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
The embrace of forever... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
The embrace of forever... EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
The embrace of forever... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
The embrace of forever... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
The embrace of forever... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
The embrace of forever... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
The embrace of forever... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
The embrace of forever... EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
The embrace of forever... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
The embrace of forever... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
The embrace of forever... EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
The embrace of forever... EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
The embrace of forever... EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
The embrace of forever... EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
The embrace of forever... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
The embrace of forever... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
The embrace of forever... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

The embrace of forever...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-12-30

The embrace of forever... Empty
PostSubject: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:57 am

The sun loomed overhead as the winds swept through the mysterious trees that were present upon the isle of Besaid. The lush greenery was still rather touched by the morning spots of dew. It was in the forest that Altair found peace, a treat that he knew very little of. The calm serenity of his current surroundings reminded him of simpler times.

He stood around six feet tall. His hair was long and dark, unlike his piercing crystal eyes. Upon this morn his body was covered in a thin, baggy piratical shirt, black pants and his usual boots. He had been walking for what seemed like an eternity yet at the same time it seemed as though he had just arrived.

Another ten minutes passed by an Altair alas reached an opening in the thicket. As he stepped through his eyes widened. Through the opening there was before him a beautiful dipping pool. Overhead a waterfall poured into the small body of freshwater. The utter sound of the waterfall was enough to tempt the young pirate into diving in.

Altair slowly pulled off his shirt, revealing his near perfect physique. His tanned skin glistened in the sunlight. Next he slid off his pants and boots. His rather sizeable attributes hung quite well.

He crept forth, slowly getting a feel for the perfectly tempered water. After a few moments he submerged his entire body, running his fingers through his long hair. It had been quite some time since he had just relaxed. Perhaps it would turn out to be a good day after all.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
The embrace of forever... Left_bar_bleue800/1000The embrace of forever... Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:17 pm

The embrace of forever... 2yv76n8
Brix Dincht ((Party Member))
((OOC: Since no one's joined yet, I hope you don't mind if I do. Just please be patient with me for replies. I'm buried in a mountain of threads already, which is why I'm using my Party Member for this one since my Main is stretched out so much as it is.))

One of these days.... most likely in the very far future.... possibly the next millennium, Brix Dincht just MIGHT consider using portals, or an airship to teleport. But to this Balamb SeeD, that was just too boring. Where was the adventure in wandering into another world unnoticed? No, Miss Dincht was renown for her obnoxious flare and dramatic entrances. She had a reputation to uphold after all. And on one rather boring day at Balamb Garden, Brix decided to play eenie-meenie-miney-moe to plan her next traveling destination. It was far more grand to wind up somewhere unexpected rather than somewhere planned where she'd gone before.

Thus was how Miss Dincht arrived.....

The rift within the sky erupted with an ear shattering rip and exploded with a combustion of dark clouds now encircling the tear that appeared right out of thin air. Flashes of lightning rippled through the raging clouds, yet not a sound came from them as the rift grew wider with every passing second. Within moments, an odd echoing could be heard, and grew more audible just as the lightning became more violent. As the echoes grew louder, it became obvious someone was screaming... someone with quite a high pitched voice. The closer the screams came, the more coherent the colorful profanity could be heard.

“OhfukkinHyne'ssake,whycan'TIEVERGETTHEHANGOFTHISSHHHHHHYYYYYYT!!!!”

She came soaring out of the rift and descending down toward the ground at an alarming rate, while at the same time her body was spinning about like a ragdoll throughout all the screaming until she crashed into the pool of water leaving an eruption of waves exploding toward the sky.....
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Character sheet
Max MP:
The embrace of forever... Left_bar_bleue30/30The embrace of forever... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Tora was taking his usual route of travel the multiplex, what he did not like was that he had no control of where exactly he was going to land, well he never landed in the immediate vicinity of where he wanted to go. His choice of locations was the Besaid Islands, he was feeling rather impish as of late and something told him that he would be able to fill these impish desires in Besaid. Going through the portal Tora was half expecting to end up somewhere off the mark, like a ladies restroom, or into someone’s house or something. He did not expect to be placed in the middle of a forest, with a small ‘POP’ noise he was just there. He looked around and didn’t see anything that looked familiar at all. He did however; notice that someone was screaming from a far off distance above him. It seemed like someone was falling from a very high place. He walked towards the noise and heard the sound of water towards his right. He walked towards the water and soon enough came across a pile of clothes. The clothes seemed like the type worn by a pirate so Tora was checking all the pcokets trying to find some extra cash, he seemed to find a little bit of stuff that seemed worth taking. He placed the clothes into his Infinity Orb and walked closer to the water to see exactly who it was that fell into the water. He saw a young woman in armor and a young man with nothing on, Tora realized that that’s who the clothes must have belonged to, he did not recognize either of them. Tora kept his head leaning over the edge just a bit so he could watch what happened next.
"This is going to be fun."
He face became overcome by a cheshire smile as he thought of all the fun he was going to have, his tail was twitching about slightly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:09 am

Thus far it had turned out to be quite a lovely splash about the water. Sparrow floated about without the slightest bit of worry, just he and his bottle 'o rum. He curled up the edges of his mustache and sluggishly grinned as the lovely lady entered his domain. She seemed frightened yet he could not draw his eyes from her elegant bodess.

Sparrow made his way over to the newcomer with the same sly grin present upon his lips. He was soon able to stand as the water got a little more shallow. Most of his body at this point was revealed yet he cared not, he had nothing to be ashamed of.

"Ello madam. Quite a beautiful day for a swim ay?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:
The embrace of forever... Left_bar_bleue800/1000The embrace of forever... Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 pm

((Really sorry I'm late. Been double swamped this week and working on baby shower stuff for a friend of mine to boot @__@))

After a few delirious seconds under the water, Brix quickly swam up to break through the surface with a loud gasp for air and water flinging through the air from the toss of her head. After spitting out what water she nearly gagged on, she saw she had company. A single blond eyebrow arched above her left eye when the two made eye contact as Brix decided to wisely backstroke toward the shore since she had no inkling as to who this stranger was, or what he was capable of.

Once nearing the shallow end, both of them were standing, yet only Brix was clothed. A slow smirk crept over her lips at her ironic timing in teleporting as this ruffian stood before her unphased at all being seen in the nude and now making light hearted, casual conversation with her. Brix couldn't contain her amusement if someone actually paid her to try. Her head tossed back to release a bout of laughter as she began to trudge though the shallow water in his direction.

As Brix passed the wily looking fellow, she gave him a sound smack against his bare rump and continued walking with her chuckles of amusement. "So ya like flashin' your passion, eh? Well, I've seen enough of those in my days in the medical field, sweetcheeks, and I'll be the first the say, you got some real potential there!" Once at the shore, Brix gave each foot a good shaking to rid her boots of water while wringing out her blond locks and pulling out random seaweed and leaves from her hair.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
The embrace of forever... Left_bar_bleue30/30The embrace of forever... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Nothing much seemed to be going on so Tora was already getting very very bored. The strange woman smacked the guy who was butt naked right across his tooshy. Tora rolled his eyes but then smiled as he thought of something right after the woman had spoken.
"Let's see how his passion does after this."
SONG
"This song is stuck inside my head and it wont go away it started when i first woke up and its been here all day. I dont understand it, why did this one stick. There's so many cooler songs I wish my brain could pick."
A gust of wind headed right towards his target, as soon as the tune hit his target's ear or the wind their body, the spell would take effect. His target was the man in the nude of course, the spell would turn him shibi size and Tora wanted to see if he'd be so proud of himself after he turned smaller. Tora wasnt really going to bother hiding after having cast the spell, so this was short grand extrance but an entrance none the less. He moved himself so he would be sitting on the edge of the thicket, waiting to see what the other two had to say.

Minichua: -50MP
150MP remains
Targets melee and magic attacks -25% strength
evasion rate +25%
Target has turned into a 1' 6" version of his or her self.

Last edited by Tora Kline on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

He continued to smile lustfully as the heavenly beauty gracefully walked his way. The sun glistened against her tanned skin in a glorious fashion. Her scent floated throughout the air as one of her hands met his bare toosh. He was rather surprised yet he managed to contain his blushing to a bare minimum.

I'd like to return the favor to tha' lovely toosh o' yours madam. the pirate thought to himself as his eyes followed her bodess as she continued to walk.

The pirate blushed once more as she complimented his potential. He then began to walk after her.

"Well doctor, I's could use a good examination. I'm a willing sort o' patient m'lady." his grin and charm growing with each passing word.

It was at this point that some sort of weird fairy spell came his way. Luckily Altair was wearing ear plugs as he usually did whilst swimming so said spell became null and void. Altair chose to ignore ye young fairy boy and continue his desiring hunger for the misses.

OOC: sorry its short, just wanted to throw a reply up before too long.

Last edited by Altair on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:15 pm

((OOC: Okay, before I continue with my reply..... Tora, if you casted a legit spell, place the info to it at the bottom of your post along with the MP amount. This way, Altair knows for sure what exactly hit him in order to know how to acknowledge it in his post.

Altair.... if he hit you with what I think he did.... you're like all chibi sized and shyt Razz Razz Razz So you might have to edit your posty))
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 am

OOC: post is edited babe Wink
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:49 pm

[[OOC: Oh fine Razz Let the CHIC get nailed with the spell..... Bloody Pirate!!! >< ))

Well wasn't this guy the classic charmer. As if Brix never heard those lines before. But his unique drawl did capture her curiosity as Brix looked over her shoulder with her usual playful smirk while still sauntering away to see him casually following in his nude state. But it was then she caught a slight movement from the corner of her eye and spared a casual glance without thought.

She paused in step while turning on her heel, now facing the approaching stranger, yet her face tilted in the direction of the cat looking boy perched just inside the thicket. Her eyebrow rose up again with suspicion as only her bright blue hues slid back to the finely toned flirt as her thumb gestured to the Mithra nearby. "That a friend of yours? Cuz I don't get freaky like that, dude....."

Then a strange melodious music drifted within Brix's ears, and after a blink or two, she found the naked guy growing taller by the second.... wait.... no.... oh hell no.... Brix found herself overwhelmed with utter shock. This very same effect happened to her once long ago, and it royally pissed her off, even back then.... because now.... Brix was just two feet tall, chubby in places she rather not be, and the pride of her bosom was now completely flat.

Do not look up, Brix.... do NOT look up!!" After facepalming herself, Brix's seething glare turned upon the feline looking lad still sitting with a grin at the edgeline of the brush. You...are.... so getting scalped and I'm tuRNING YOUR INNARDS INTO VIOLIN STRINGS!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:45 pm

The pirate continued to look longingly upon Brix as she flirtatiously devoured him with her eyes. It was then that he noticed the rather annoying presence of a real pussy...seriously.

"Madam I assure you the kitten isn't with me. Plus, you would 'ave more than yer hands full wiv someone such as I."

What the hell happened next? All of a sudden the beautiful goddess that Altair was about to do a bit of "wrestling" with had become no more than two feet tall.

Altair turned to the fairy cat with an angered scowl upon his face.

"what the bloody hell are you doing besides pestering me worse than a case of the ole crabbies?"
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Tora was surprised when the spell did not effect the naked pirate, but what happened next exceeded his expectations. He rolled unto the ground laughing his head off so much that his side began to hurt. The pretty young woman turned into the chibi instead of the pirate.
"You...are.... so getting scalped and I'm tuRNING YOUR INNARDS INTO VIOLIN STRINGS!!!!"
The fact that something so horrid was coming from somethign so cute was almost too much for Tora to bare. The pirate then began to yell at him too.
"what the bloody hell are you doing besides pestering me worse than a case of the ole crabbies?"
Tora stopped laughing and looked at them both with his head tilted slightly.
"Simple I'm bored and you are providing me with entertainment because I grow bored fairly easily. Man Mr. Rhodes would absolutely love this."
Tora stood up and looked towards the now little miss, smiling his cheshire smile.
"She wasnt the target of the spell, but it looks like she got hit anyway."
The results weren't expected but they were pretty damn close to what he wanted, so Tora was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Altair shook his head as he turned around to take a couple of steps, leaving his clothes lying upon the grass covered ground. The pirate looked down at the lady with a smile.

"Yer still as beautiful as ever. I'll be relocating this party if ye wish to join, if not 'ave fun with the fairychild."

With that bein said he began to walk away. The day this far had proved to be interesting, to say the very least.

OOC: short and sweet yes but awesome all the same
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:01 am

Still in quite a shocking rage, Brix was glaring so hard at the Mithra, daggers could have been thrown out of her eyes if it were at all possible. She made a mental note to learn such a nifty spell if she could, but she also silently scorned herself for having nothing in her arsenal to help her out of such a fix. And her being a healer on the side only rubbed her nose in that reminder to make her feel even more stupid.

Now even more tict off, Brix's tiny hands went waving in the air as she continued her little tantrum. "Whaoh, whaoh, whaoh, whaoh! HOLD.....UP!" Now, she slammed her palms upon her hips and glared up at the pirate without a flinch or a bat of the eye, yet the right one began twitching a bit from the anger of her situation. Then a chuckle of near madness came over her before she spoke again. "You ain't going nowhere, pirate man.... thinkin' you can eyeball my lady lumps like a kid in a candy store and then just up and bail? I don't THINK so! If you ever wanna see a drop of rum in your life again, you'll help me catch that mangy cat kid so I can be normal again!"

Then she shot her eyes back to the Mithra and narrowed her gaze a bit as she studied him a bit closer. "Heeeyyyyyy.... don't I know you? Weren't you that sneaky cat who tried stealing the schematics of the Gunblade out of Esther some time back?" Suddenly, in all her tiny form, Brix erupted into hysterical laughter. "Hells bells, you ARE, aren't you! Oh I heard about you! Damn, boy! You got a knack for picking the wrong people to play tricks on, now don't ya!"

((OOC: Sorry for the wait. Was scratching my head a bit trying to think of what to do Razz Now I gots me a plan Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:34 am

Altair turned around amused by the whole situation. The day hadnt quite gone as he had planned yet when had it ever? Altair turned about to scheme the area. His eyes laid upon the whiddle kitty who had stolen his clothes.

"Yo ho yo ho a naked opponent ye shall have then pussy cat.."

He didn't mind in the least bit fighting naked, he much preferred it that way actually. He felt free and full of energy when his clothes were lacking. He had no clue what reaction the sexy maiden would have next but Surely there would be a more eventful way to handle this than a mere conversation of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 pm

"Well to little Missy, all I have to say it that we did not initially know that the schematics for the gunblade were in the safe, and do to a misunderstanding Rhodes was shot in the throat because some asshole thought we were just there to steal when in fact. That is how The Squiggle Brigade runs a security check, a fake random theft. Got out of it so i dont really care. Second is to you Mr. Naked, I do not know of any clothes, as you can see I have only mine on me."
Tora did not forget that the man seemed uneffected by his bardic magic. He should really try not to focus on the sound spells after this. At least he had some ways of getting out of these kinds of situations, but he would save that as a last resort. He went into a crouched position and grabbed the handle of his sword, keeping his thumb near the button by the top of the handle. He was not good at close combat but he was also out of practise with that sort of thing as well.
"I do not mean harm, just having fun, can't help one's nature can you? If you wish for a duel then let's have one then me and you Naked Man. Wouldn't be fair for two to gang up on a single young Mithran like myself."
Tora didnt know how this was going to go, but he was indeed having some fun now.

OOC:(been a little while sorry about that)
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:42 am

OOC: My apologies for the absence. I am back and will remain so. I was working a full time job yet unfortunately the company went under. Bad news is I'm out of a job, good news is I have a great deal of time on my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The embrace of forever...   The embrace of forever... Empty

Back to top Go down

The embrace of forever...
Page 1 of 1