FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) Left_bar_bleue30/30Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) Empty
PostSubject: Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in)   Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:58 am

The small bar sat just off to the west on the Highroad from Luca on the way out of town. It was known as a rough spot, the kind of place most warriors stayed away from let alone the meager citizen due to the reputation of leaving on your back in a box. It was the kind of place where you ordered two drinks, one for each hand so you could drink from one and throw the other when the fight broke out. If Tifa’s 7th Heaven was the top of what you perceived a drinking establishment to be then this place, the name of the shack all but forgotten, was at the very bottom. It took a special man of low moral fiber to walk through its one half operating door, or a woman with a backbone like steel.

Outside as the afternoon sun was in full swing through the cloudless sky a man dressed in black from head to toe including a cowboy hat pulled up on a hover cycle that had seen better days. The engine which should have been running so quiet you barely heard it was skipping along on its last cell, pinging like a bullet bouncing off a metal beam. The cycle stopped about a second before promptly died, gave up its life with a merciful last ‘PING’. The man stepped off the bike putting both feet on the ground with a hard punch, like he had little control of his body and what he was telling it to do. The man looked unsteady at best and downright unstable at his worst. He took one step that seemed labored and forced, and then another toward the bar door that looked no better than the first. He swayed to the right with a step, rocked back to the left with another, and completed the journey by grabbing the door handle and hanging on for a minute to steady himself.

When the man swung the door open sunlight poured in blinding the few patrons brave enough to enter for a second, but then door closed and the bar was back in the dark thank whoever you were praying to these days. The man scanned the room ignoring the haggard tables and chairs that sat empty and the ones occupied with innocents. He looked right and finally found who he had come to see, a really large man in the corner away from a bar that was basically three doors laid top down on six old barrels. He scanned back to the left making only the large female at the bar as an enemy and the one in the other corner as another. He smiled with a row of rotting teeth and green gums as he walked to the large man’s table, his boots scraping on the wooden floor.

The large man looked up as he approached, his flowing mane of hair pulled back from a tanned face. “You don’t look good demon…and you smell even worse.

The nature of the takeover, humes don’t last as long as the stronger races do I’m afraid.” The man hissed causing a tooth to fall out onto the table top.

Your stay here is almost done so how you go back isn’t a real care on my list. John wanted you to know he'd be kind with getting you back to hell. Me, I’m just gonna blow your damn head off. I figure the boss man on the other side won’t look to kind on your jail break with nothing to show for it.” Wahkan stated coldly ignoring the smell wafting off the man.

The man laughed and it sounded sick, the lungs bubbling as he titled his head back. Wahkan got his first real look this time at what happens when a body begins to decay after dying. The skin on the face was yellow and spotted and ripped in places, like it was just old canvas. The man’s hands were drawn and dried as if all the moisture in the skin and flesh below was gone. He looks like he’s been in the desert for a month with no water Wahkan thought as yellow eyes locked with his. “I don’t have a need for a bargain with the Shaman anymore. I did what I came back to do so send me on my way with no damn hymnal song if'n you please...if'n you can.

The large converted six gun that Wahkan suddenly appeared and made a little click on the table top as the large man sat it down. “I know a bullet won’t end you in this world. You’ll just reach out and take another close by, but see I got a Sister of the Eternal Light right over there who's gonna step in and lock you down demon, lock you down hard.

I smelled her when I walked in, don’t like scent much but the figure sure can make a man stand at attention if you catch what I’m saying.” The man grinned making Wahkan just a little angry.

There was a brief second, the kind of hesitation that’s not for gathering your thoughts. It was the moment of truth, when metal meets metal in a sword swing, and when the fastest draw of a gun can settle what words no longer do. The man, demon, or something in between went for his gun just as Wahkan did. There was no real chance, no outside shot for the man to win. His head snapped back a millisecond after Wahkan fired putting his round right between the man's eyes. The lifeless body titled backwards and fell to the floor still sitting in the chair.

Wahkan reached up to his chest and took the charm John had given him in his left hand as the Sister popped away from the bar. The other patrons screamed and jumped up out of their chairs, all never knowing what had happened or what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
lady_keiko

lady_keiko

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-08-12

Character sheet
Max MP:
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) Left_bar_bleue600/1000Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in)   Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:25 pm

As soon as I saw Wahkan drop the shambling man with a single bullet I was up and out of my chair with Mayhem in my right and Revenge in my left hand. I had been warned what would happen is, or when. Wahkan would take the…what do you call it? Infected maybe, or maybe ‘taken over’? I am not sure what you say when a person has been commandeered by an unseen force. I’ve accepted the fact there are things beyond this world, sprits or ghosts take your choice as to what you call them, due to my time with John and his profession. His skill with the mystical only leaves me in amazement, from the time in the house with the malevolent force to his saving my kitten from that half goat half human monster who had tried to take her. No, without John and his unmatched use of magic I would have lost my life and then my love and both are very imperative to me, beyond words.

So before Wahkan fired his gun I touched the small necklace of a fetish carving of a bear John gave me where it was tucked into the folds of shirt. I also remembered his words very carefully as my eyes started to scan the pandemonium unfolding before me.

The demon will try and take a new host if the one he has taken finally fails. The demon will do this secretly to keep its presence in this world unknown, but If for some reason the host is…destroyed before it fails then the demon will become panicked and it will take the first available host it can find. It will force a takeover because it cannot exist on this plane for long.

I remember just looking at John as he said those words before handing over the necklace. He was not joking and I knew what he said was true. The man never jokes when it comes to the supernatural so do not look at me as if I have lost my mind. I was not scare of the possible outcome of being ‘taken over’ by some demon, only that if these things were in seclusion among us just how many were there? Were there enough to sub-jugate us? At the moment as I watched the few patrons brave enough to walk into this place fight to get I was not worried about that question anymore. What had my attention was a pretty little barmaid who in mid run for the door suddenly stopped going as rigid and stiff as a plank of wood for the deck of a ship. She stood on both tip-toes with her head looking at the ceiling as if trying to scream out in pain, only there was no sound coming out of her mouth. This was it, the ‘take over’.

Sinnie!” I called out to our Paladin friend.

The words had barely left my mouth when the girl snapped out of her fixed state and rushed for me with her hands outstretched. She was coming for blood as I raised Mayhem ready to shot her dead just like Wahkan had done. Only before my fingers could pull the trigger I saw a flash of a spear from Sinnie as she attacked. The demon in the girl’s body should have been impaled on the business end of that long knife the Paladin held, but that was not so. The demon held it perfectly in its small hands snarling back at Sinnie as she glared back.

This was how it had to end John said, the Paladin was the only one who could send the demon away from our world. I still kept Mayhem pointed at the thing’s head as I slid away from the pair locked in mortal combat.
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) Left_bar_bleue30/30Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in)   Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:56 pm

The large man broke for the pair tossing tables, chairs, and some poor old human who just happened be in the wrong spot and the worst damn time of his long life. As the man was shoved aside Wahkan might have felt a pang of pity, or remorse, for having to be rough but that feeling was gone in a blink as the large man rushed for the Paladin. Wahkan had the advantage of knowing just what the hell they were fighting, what Sinnie had growling on the end of her holy spear. It was a demon from the another world, which one he wasn’t sure but Wahkan knew it had to be one where the days were really hot and no one wanted to stick around. It was the kind of place a being might risk its very existence getting out of and staying away from. It was the kind of place you never wanted to visit unless you had severe mental problems.

This presented the problem that was the reason why he was running to help Sinnie. The demon had no intention of going back to where it came easy. It meant to take as many of the Middle World’ers as it could before its time was done. The demon lived for destruction and death and it completed both by taking over the bodies of its victims. It killed the soul of the one it took and then watched with glee as their loved ones fell apart from what it had done. This was how it survived, off the misery of others, and it lived very well for the time it blackened this plane. The Paladin Sinnie had tracked this one to here on this world and now stood on the verge of doing worse than sending this demon back to its hell. Sinnie could force the demon from a person’s body, push it right out into the open where it can’t stay and gets hauled back. It didn’t sound like much to Wahkan when John explained it, the body the demon took over was just a sack of useless meat and bones right. The soul inside was gone, no longer there, but then the Shaman smiled. He could bring the soul back John had said, bring it back to the person who had been so rudely displaced.

Well, if this barmaid survived they’d have to her to John Wahkan thought running across the bar. He arrived to the Paladin’s side as the demon spat at them. “Send me back you holy bitch! DO IT!!

Sinnie smiled pushing on her spear so hard the shaft bent just a bit under the pressure. “I will spawn of evil, I will curse your existence as I send your loathsome mist back to the pits!

Then Wahkan was at the Paladin’s side staying her hand with his. “We can’t send it back yet, John needs to know about the others.” He said with a gasp.

The Shaman knows I cannot be faint in the face of evil. I cannot waver in my duties as a Sister, no matter the cause. This demon goes back-

NO SINNIE!” Wahkan screamed realizing the feeling in the back of his mind was right. These damn Paladins only did what they thought was best for them and to hell with whatever anyone else wanted. “John trusted us damn it! We have to get this one to talk and tell us about the others.

If the Paladin was going to rebut Wahkan’s request she never got the chance to. A large mug, full of what might have been ale, flew into her head breaking into a hundred small shards and pieces. Wahkan spun to his left dodging the debris noting he saw the barkeep standing there standing looking like he had just thrown something. The large man gave a curse and turned back to see if the Paladin was alive and instead felt the cold hand of the demon grab onto his neck. The small woman’s hand clamped down and squeezed sending white hot pain into Wahkan’s brain.

Guess the shoe’s on the other foot, eh friend? Maybe the Shaman will cut me a deal now that I have you, eh?

The only reason Wahkan was still on his feet was the fact the barmaid wasn’t that tall. It demon had to tip-toe to get a hand on his neck. The large man looked down and grinned into the demon’s eyes whispering as he replied. “You don’t have anything but bad breath and a lack of realizing you’re not getting out of here…ever.

There was a loud click just at that moment, loud enough to be the hammer on a large gun.
Back to top Go down
lady_keiko

lady_keiko

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-08-12

Character sheet
Max MP:
Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) Left_bar_bleue600/1000Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in)   Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 am

I leveled Mayhem right at the back of the Demon’s ear, just a hair from touching the skin, and stated in as cold and hard as I could what was going to happen. “I think letting go of my friend is the best thing to do Demon, or I am going to blow your face off.

What I said did not matter, the words I chose had no specific meaning. It all came down to intention, did I convey the simple fact I would shoot this thing ending its miserable existence in this place strong enough to make it let go of Wahkan. Was my meaning so blunt it felt no other option was available to stay here on this plane? Maybe is was because with a toss it dropped the massive frame of Wahkan letting the big man stumble back as it hissed at me without looking in my direction. “Do you think you’ve won here little lady? Do you think I’m going to talk or something?

The temperature in the bar had dropped to almost zero, or at least it felt that way to me. My heart was calm and flat, even in the midst of all the fighting I kept my senses and when the things words hit my ears I thought back instantly to why we were here. The Demon was not alone in coming to our worlds, oh no, it had come in a pack and we had come to find out where the others were from the lips of this one. Well, Wahkan had at least, Sinnie had obviously come to end the things trespass here on our plane. The only one who cared neither way the dice fell, to find out the location of the other demons or to simply put this one back down was me. At the moment I had not made a full decision as to what I might do and thus I straddled the wire between the two canyons you might say. I moved my feet and readied myself because behind all the decision making going on in my head at the moment I felt this thing was not about to just lie down for us.

And I was right.

Talk or not makes no matter to me fiend, the Shaman all ready knows about your friends I bet.

The thing giggled, a truly maniacal sound, and whispered, “Then it doesn’t matter what I do, eh? Dead as dead again, huh?

I never had a chance to pull the trigger even though I was ready to. The damnable demon jumped like a flash, a blink of one’s eye might be slower, and it was on me. Its hand grabbed the top of Mayhem and pulled while rolling its wrist which upended mine, the move meant to take away my pistol. Its other hand reached for my wrist which was busy trying to raise My Revenge. For a the smallest of seconds we stood locked staring into each other’s eyes, its filled with crazy murder and mine full of steel. Then I turned the tables, or my wrist, rolling my hand from upside down to right side up with a flip. My finger was on the trigger pulling it before the demon had a chance to move and Mayhem struck true at point blank range with a round. The demon screamed falling back and as it did I slashed with My Revenge cutting into it as it fell away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in)   Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Dead or Alive (Open, PM before jumping in)
Page 1 of 1