FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Looking for Answers*Selene*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Looking for Answers*Selene* Left_bar_bleue400/1000Looking for Answers*Selene* Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

Looking for Answers*Selene* Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Now normally one doesn't expect to find a German sniper on a planet he isn't familiar with....even more so on the planet's MOON but oddly enough there was one right on the moon of the Fourth planet. Now as to WHY he was there it was a simple enough if one knew who he works for, this soldier was here due to the fact the moon's natural inhabitants were very much like the now extinct people of Terra in that they too went into deep sleep.

The man's job was to see if he could find any machine that held large amounts of data on Lunarian technology so that it could be used to help the Genomes of Gaia in their quest to gain souls of their own naturally, but there was one big flaw in all this and that was the fact this man had NO idea what he was looking at half the time and he was very lost. This caused the man known as Victor to stand in the middle of a large place called Crystal Palace and look around in slight confusion, he then said to himself aloud "Nov vhy in the vorld did that insane little monkey zend me here if he failed to give me proper intel...." Victor soon heard the sound of someone coming closer and quickly directed his attention toward the source, his rifle trained on the entrance the source of the noise would have to come through to get to the room he was in.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:26 pm

It had been a long time since Selene had returned to the world she was born in, she mainly grew up in world IV. She hadn't been there in so long it was weird to her and almost alien like. Her red eyes looking around as her boots clicked against the ground. the crystal palace looked like the pictures her father showed her. Dressed in her black little shirts that were held up by a red belt; her eyes watched as she wore a halter top since coming to a new area she wanted a new outfit for a day since she had to mend her dress. Her bag strapped to her back, she wore her black cloak that hide her revealing skin that was underneath it. Her whtie hair hidden in the hood as she held her sawed off shot gun to her side. shells in it ready to fire at a moment's notice.

Turning a corner she heard a noise coming from a room that she was approaching. The sound of someone getting ready to shot. Her metal claw on her other hand that she placed her finger on the trigger of her gun. "I suggest you lower your weapon." Selene spoke as she stood in the door way. she could see out the corner of her eye a man with a rifle in his hand as her shot gun raised quickly aiming at him. Her red eyes looking at him as her hood fell from her movement revealing her white hair that flowed out down to her spine. Selene didn't know whom the man was, but she wasn't thrilled to have a gun pointed at her first. "I rather you not see me pissed off. so put it down, sir." Selene gave him a wink and smile on her face. She wouldn't mind a fight, but she knew that at the moment, she wouldn't have the advantage. HEr body revealed under her cloak as her other hand grabbed the bottom of her large tube like bag. "What is your name sir? Give yours and I'll give mine handsome." Selene teased with a smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/darkestic/darkesticrealms
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
Looking for Answers*Selene* Left_bar_bleue400/1000Looking for Answers*Selene* Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:22 am

Victor was soon greeted by the sight of a figure aiming a gun as well at him though he noticed the other person's weapon was smaller and more compact than his own, he then heard the figure speak to him in a feminine voice which tipped him off to this person being female even if her attire didn't allow one to easily figure out gender. But soon that issue was gone as the hood on the woman's head fell away and showed her face, she didn't look like a fiend of any sort so he figured he could do what she asked.

Slowly he lowered his rifle downward to have it aimed at the ground but he still had his hands on it to ensure he could quickly re-aim if she became hostile, he then heard the pissed off comment and smirked a bit as he said "Vell I am zorry for aiming my veapon at you, I zimply vaz being careful az I did not knov if you vere friend or foe. Also.......I don't think any man vantz to zee an angry voman, az they zay.......Hell hath no fury like a voman'z zcorn." He smiled a bit after saying that to show he was just being conversational is all, it was then she called him handsome and inwardly he thought 'Oh no....please not another one like Sin......' He shook that line of thought away though and then said "Very vell then, my name is Victor and it iz nice to meet you liebchen. Nov it iz my turn to ask zomething of you, vhy exactly are you here? Are you a Lunarian or just another adventurer?"

As he asked that his eyes were locked on the female showing that while he was being friendly he didn't trust her any more than one trust a fiend, he didn't know if she was the type that enjoyed killing or if she was a bandit all he knew was she had a gun like he did and he didn't want to have to pick shells out of his body today.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:43 am

Hearing the man speak, she listened to his accent to clearly understand his words. her eyes looking at the man as he lowered his gun aiming it at the ground. He had every right like he said, he didn't know if she was friend or foe, just like she did when she came around the corner aiming a gun at him. Lowing her gun, she aimed the barrel at the ground with her finger still on the trigger as he spoke. She didn't say anything about it was true that pissing off a woman was never a good idea. She blinked at him in surprise at his expression for what she called him.

"What's wrong charmin?" Selene smirked as she kept her finger on the trigger seeing the smile on his face. That is when he mentioned his name, Victor. It was a name she hadn't heard in a while, she was use to such strange names. But then he asked why she was there and if she was Lunarian; her eyes looking at him for a moment on how to answer that. Her face grew a smile on it as she held out her free hand as a peace offering, instead of fighting. "I'm Selene. yes I'm Lunarian. But I haven't been to this world since I was a baby. I grew up somewhere else. Just came to see what my homeworld look liked. but" thinking for a moment, her hand still extended. "Nice to meet you handsome." Selene smirked at him with a teasing smile on her face. But she kept her eyes open and hand ready just in case he turned.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 am

Victor was pleased to see the female had put her weapon down as well since it was never enjoyable to talk while one had their weapon aimed at oneself, he then was a bit flustered when the woman called him charmin as she kept making him nervous as he thought the girl was going to flirt with him constantly at this rate. He then simply said "N-nothing just remembering zomething iz all...." Victor couldn't help it he had been out of the flirting game for awhile since hell can't exactly do a lot of flirting while fighting on the war front of World War I, but he did relax when the woman started to smile and held her hand out in peace.

He returned the smile and released the hand on the butt of his rifle so he could shake her hand with his gloved one, he then listened to what she said about who she was and what she was and made Victor rather happy to know she was a Lunarian. He did though feel slightly downtrodden when the girl told him she didn't grow up around here, but that was soon overwritten by the handsome comment causing him to sweat bullets a bit. He rather be in the middle of a battle field than deal with assertive women......he knows how to handle a soldier but women that show interest were another thing entirely.

He cleared his throat a bit then said "It iz a pleasure to meet you then Selene and I am glad to knov you are a Lunarian. Maybe you could help me vith zomething if you have the zpare time......and umm.....thank you for thinking I am handsome I think....Anyway I vaz zent here to gather information on Lunarian technology.......but I have no idea vhat to look for or vhere to go.......I am a zniper and a former forger......not a technology zort of man....Do you per chance knov anything that could help...?"
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:22 am

selene took his hand as he shook hers, his ears seemed to be listening to her words. but the man named Victor seemed to be flustered when called charmin and handsome. Her cheeks went a little red thinking about it, but then calmed down. Last thing she needed was to get really annoyed or upset over something and kill people in the area. Removing her hand from his, she put her gun in the top of her bag for easy access. But she kept her ears open as she didn't want to be snuck up on.

Listening to his words, she saw that he was flustered a bit and embarrassed about her calling him handsome and charmin. thinking about her words, she knew that maybe she should knock it off since she did know the man's name now. When he asked if she had spare time, she nodded her head thinking that maybe helping and exploring would be good. But his profession striked her as something she could benifit herself from. "Well I do think you are handsome, I'm not going to lie. but if it bothers you, I won't call you it." Selene explained, she didn't want to man to feel uncomfortable. "I'll help you Victor. Sadly I don't know much about the tech myself. A sniper though...I was wondering if you can help me then if this goes well. To improve my gunner skills?" Selene asked curiously. she wasn't afraid to ask people to help her so that she could get better. Her fingers playing with the small rainbow crystal around her neck thinking about her father.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Victor rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled nervously as Selene told him that she wasn't just flirting but telling him a truthful opinion of him, he then smiled a bit and said "Vell thank you again for zaying that, just not use to complimentz iz all. The past fev yearz of my life vaz mostly filled vith people trying to kill me.....obviously they failed and died instead. But if you vish to call me handsome then you can." Victor was always a very accommodating person and he figured being called handsome is fair enough.

It was then that Selene told him she would help him though she didn't know much about the tech either and simply said "Vell all I need iz zomeone that can tell me vhat I am looking at, I can't read your people'z vriting zadly. Az for teaching you hov to become a better gunner....vell it zeemz like a fair enough trade, but I am mostly zkilled in zniping and close combat at timez vhen it comez to it." Victor held up his rifle for Selene to clearly see before he grabbed the barrel of the weapon and held the butt of the gun upward while the other end faced toward the ground, the firing trigger became locked in place as a three piece blade unfolded from the butt of the gun to form a scythe of sorts. He did this mostly to prove the point that even in close combat he is not an easy person to take down in a fight.....not in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Her face never changing, she remained calm in her mind as it was thinking of her lessons with her father on her language. She hoped that she remembered it in writing, the words were easy since her father wanted her to keep her heritage in tact. But hearing that he wasn't use to the compliments, she smiled at him thinking that she would be the same way as well if she were him. "Well I'll try not to make it a habit then. I ain't gonna lie. I would be flustered too if someone had said that to me." Selene let out a small laugh while keeping her guard up. The man still seemed like he wasn't in the mood for attacking her. "Its all good charmin Victor. Don't worry." She spoke calmly.

He agreed to show her some skills that he knew, to learn snipping and some more close combat moves she figured they might come into her benifit. but before she could speak, he turned his gun into a scythe. Her eyes went wide as it was something that she loved. Scythe's were her favorite weapon. but to have it with a rifle, it tickled her fancy even more. Stepping closer she looked at it with a smile on her face. "this is awesome. where can I get one? I love scythes. This would be perfect. Though my scythe has jagged edges." Selene giggled. She ran her finger along the edge of the blade looking at it as her body was still ready to attack anyone that came through the door. Lifting her head up to Victor. "I'm going to have fun learning from you." she teased with a smile on her face. she didn't touch him as she didn't know how the man felt about being touched for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Victor chuckled a bit when he heard that Selene would be a bit flustered as well if she too was getting complimented by someone else, he then said "Vell I'll admit you have a certain beauty Selene, but I didn't vant to zeem odd and just blurt it out before I talked to you for a fev momentz. Vell that and I try not to act like my friend Zidane.....boy iz too flirtatiouz for hiz age I zwear. And I knov you just being polite and kind, I just a tad bit jumpy at it these dayz. I knov a mithran vho haz taken a zhine to me and iz a bit........hov you zay.......forceful vith her flirtation. I apologize for being zuch a vorry vart."

Victor wasn't too good at small talk but it seemed that showing off his special weapon had a very positive effect on Selene's disposition, he could easily tell that she really liked Sensenmann and her questions proved that point without a doubt. He then said with a smile "Vell I am glad you like Sensenmann zo much, but I doubt you can zimply get one. I created Sensenmann piece by piece, az I told I vaz a forger remember. Took me quite zome time to get it just right az vell......az for jagged edgez.....vell I don't need those. Zince I came here I gave Sensenmann zome upgradez vith magic....voundz he causez nov are laced vith vater magic that causez the vater in blood to boil and explode outward zlightly.....makez very nazy bullet and zlash voundz...." Victor's eyes took on a cold look when he talked about that but it was just his serious side coming out nothing more.

It was then he remembered his task and put his scythe blade away and had the rifle go back to being normal, he then patted Selene's shoulder and said "But first ve need to find that Lunarian tech, my friend really needz it to help hiz race."
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:08 am

Selene raised an eyebrow as her face went red when he called her a beauty; but she shook it off pulling out her gun once more and holding it with the barrel against her left shoulder. She understood why now that he was like that, people doing forceful flirtation she found that to be rather annoying at times. But she remembered a woman trying to be like that with her father, and he shot her down in a heart beat. "Well I won't force you to like me like that. If something happens, then something happens in life. Father always said, never force your feelings on someone. For when you do, you can push them away further." selene stepped aside as her finger still ran along the blade till he put it away.

"Mind making me one some time then." selene's finger played with the crystal that hung from her neck. the rainbow colors hide what she looked at half the time inside. the speaking about weapons like this always caught her attention. She loved scythes and guns, and when victor brought out this it made her so excited.

She placed a hand on his that sat on her shoulder, and thought for a moment. The task, the task in a world that she barely knew. her ears listened hearing more noise in the air. tell you the truth I rather you like me on your own accord not forced. And sounds like a plan. Though I think there are more people coming." Selene said as she held her gun poking around the corner seeing someone walk past the end of the area where she had came in. the person didn't look like they were looking for trouble, but instead looked like that they were there for work. Her eyes keeping open as she stepped out heading down. turning towards Victor, as her red eyes looked around wondering what was waiting around the corner. ears hearing someone ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:15 am

Victor nodded his head a slight bit as he listened to what Selene said though he did have a smirk on his face as he thought that it was cute how Selene blushed from what he said, it was then that something clicked in his brain and he stared at Selene for a moment before saying "Vait.....you zaid you vouldn't force me to like you like that.......doez that mean that you have zome attraction to me?" Victor smiled a bit at Selene as he was just asking an innocent question not trying to be mean or anything.

He then heard her ask if he would make her wound and he mulled over it a bit before saying "Nein, I am zorry but to make a copy of Sensenmann vould make it no longer one of a kind and zpecial. I do not vish to make another veapon like it, but I vill be villing to make any other kind of veapon for you vhen I have the time. And I am happy to hear that Selene, and if zomeone else iz coming then let them. I vouldn't be surprised if more of your race are valking about in thiz place, this is your people'z home vorld Ja?" Victor was correct as the person walking to them was another Lunarian that stared at the two before Victor ran up to the person and talked with the male Lunarian on what he was up to and why he was here.

After a good ten minutes of conversing they made an agreement and the Lunarian walked off while Victor walked back over to Selene and said "Vell the chap zaid he vould zend zome of their medical and magical tech to Zidane vhen he haz the chance, I zuppose that meanz my mission iz complete and I have free time nov..........zo vould you like to knov anything or do anything? Zorry if it odd I just not that good at zocializing like I use to be."
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:28 am

Stepping aside, she froze when he asked her if she actually liked him. She knew that he would catch that comment, but like she said she wasn't going to force him. Her cheeks went red, and rubbed the back of her head turning away from him to make sure he didn't see her face. "Yes. I do have an attraction to you....B..B.. But like I said, I won't force you to like me." Selene spoke a little flustered, her eyes turning to the lunarian as Victor went to speak with them. She understood the man that was of her race, but she didn't go great him. She really didn't care much for her people, just her father. That was normally all she cared about. But looking at Victor, her eyes never leaving for a moment. He wasn't going to make her a gun cause his wouldn't be one of a kind anymore.

thinking about it, she wasn't going to modify the gun her father gave her from when she was younger. When Victor came back telling her what was going on, and if she wanted to do something since he wasn't good at socializing. Her eyes went a little wide a bit thinking about it. "We can go to the courts and learn some things. Maybe try some food, or if you want...you can teach me how to use a rifle and I can teach you some stuff about my race that I know?" Selene's face went a little red talking about them. "Then again, I do like to dance. want to dance with me?" She joked, she turned her head away from him again not wanting Victor to see her red face, but it showed through her white hair at how much she was blushing. Stepping aside she nodded her head for him to follow. Where are you from" Selene asked leading him down towards the courts. she figured it would be a good place to check for some lunarian weapons.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 am

Victor chuckled softly as he watched Selene become stiff as a board when he brought up her liking him, and seeing her face turn red just made him chuckle all the more even if he only saw it for a second before she turned away. He then reached out and patted Selene on the shoulder and said "Vell I am flattered you like me in that vay, and I like you in a vay az vell but I am the type for commitment and zo I take thingz zlowly iz all. Thuz I have no intention of rushing anything, if ve ztart to like each other more than zo be it. If not then ve can at least be friendz Ja?" He had said that before walking off to talk to the Lunarian though for some reason he felt like he was being watched constantly during the conversation.

It was only after he returned to Selene and talked to her for a few more moments that the feeling went away and had a feeling it was she that was watching him during the other conversation. She then brought up her ideas of what they could do and caused him to rub his chin a slight bit in contemplation, it was then that the dance comment was brought up and he arched an eyebrow as he looked at her before saying "Vell they all zound like good ideaz, zo vhy don't ve try them all. Also......yez I vouldn't mind dancing vith you for a bit I zuppose." Victor was able to dance but he did have one issue.....he learned to dance way back in the old days......his dance skills were not very modern due to that.

Following Selene he could clearly tell she was blushing quite a bit but was distracted by her question and then said "Vell that iz a complex question, do you vish to knov vhere I live nov. Or do you vish to knov vhere I vaz born and zpent most of my life at?.....Also if you keep blushing your face might ztay that vay......but at least itz a good color for you. Goez vell vith your complexion." Victor was obviously joking and slightly teasing.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:23 am

Selene listed to his words, her eyes looking ahead nodding her head to his worlds. "Like I said. rather you like me on your own accord. Forcing something or going too fast...and..." Selene didn't finish, she pushed it aside as he went to speak to the lunarian. then he was thinking about her ideas, she expected him to pick one not all of them. but it was something she could do to get to know someone. she normally kept to herself around people, she didn't let them in in a fear of them running away from her like the children use to do when she was little.

"Yeah father made me be a dancer to control my temper. Its fun when having someone to dance with." Selene smiled at him as she kept walking. [/color=red]"But sure. We can go to the court, I hear that they have music playing there at times with some history but almost a small store around the corner that has weapons."[/color] Selene spoke calmly with a smile thinking about it.she kept her gun at her side as though waiting for the attack to come from somewhere but she kept calm.

Her face went redder when he mentioned about her blushing. calming down, erh allowed the red to go away. "Both. I want to know some things about your Victor? Like I was born in this world, but never stayed in this world. Sort of had to keep moving. Never had friends when I was young, they would all run away from me in fear. Its strange to talk to people now, to see them unafriad of me." Selene spoke calmly as she patted him on the arm as they came to the court where people were speaking. she could see the library and store that she was looking for near by. Her finger held the crystal around her neck for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 am

Victor listened to what Selene told him about how the woman took up the dancer class for the fact it was very calming and relaxing to her, which was needed due to an apparent bad temper he has yet to notice yet. He then said "Vell I can understand those reasonz, but a vord of varning. It haz been a very long time zince I last danced, and the dancez I am use to are.....a bit old by zome ztandarz. Az for the court......that zeemz like a good place to go for vhat ve are going to do."

Victor then noticed that after he teased Selene the woman's face became a very nice bright shade of red, but it seemed this time she learned to simmer it down as she then explained what she exactly wanted to know. He listened to her plight of how lonely he childhood was and he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and pulled her into a warm soft friendly hug, he then let her go and looked at her with kind eyes and said "Vell I have yet to find a reason to fear you, and you are vell on your vay to becoming a friend to me. I just hope that helpz heal even a zliver of zome of the loneliness you dealt vith az a child, though to be honest I don't quite understand vhy people vould fear you or avoid you. You zeem like a very good person Selene."

Victor then remembered he should be answering questions on himself and cleared his throat a bit before he then spoke up "Az for your questionz.....vell I vaz born on a vorld in a remote realm....the vorld iz called Earth and belonged to the Zol zystem. I vaz born in a country there called Germany thuz I am a German and zpeak German from time to time.......vhen I vaz dragged to another vorld I vaz in the middle of a great vorld var happening between my country and itz alliez against another country called Great Britain and itz alliez." Victor shook his head a slight bit as some war memories flashed through his mind before continuing "The vorld I vaz dragged off to iz called Gaia or the Ninth vorld to zome, I've been living their ever zince and even became a General there after my good friend Zidane became the vorld leader.......I tend to avoid the Alexandrian army element though......" Victor blushed a slight bit as he thought about THAT military group....they had very.....interesting uniforms....he forced the blush away and then finally said "Anything else you vish to knov?"
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am

Selene listened to his words, and saw how red his face went. She smiled at him and giggled, keeping her hands to herself. Her ears picked up on music, listening to it. them. "Maybe one day you can see your home world." Selene smiled placing a hand on his forarm giving a kind smile. her red eyes studying him with a kind look, she wasn't about to attack him. She went to step awake from him, to go dance to the music. But jsut as she did, a man that was running from a near by store pushed her back into Victor causing her body to knock his over. Landing on the ground, her face went beat red. Looking up at Victor "I'm...I'm sorry." She got herself up and stepped aside hearing though the store owner yell theft at the man that just pushed them.

Her eyes went to the theft as her hand pulled out her gun, running she moved like a dancer. standing on the tip of her toe, she jumped into the air doing a cart wheel in mid hair and taking a shot at the human theft putting a bullet right through his shoulder. landing back on her feet, the man fell down before Selene turned back looking at Victor with a smile on her face. "And they say dance fails. Selene laughed as some guards came to take the human away for medical treatment and then to take him to jail. Selene grabbed the bag that the man had dropped when she shot him. WAlking over to the store owner she dropped the bag of money in his hand before turning to Victor. Grabbing his hand, she pulled him out of the street with a playful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers*Selene*   Looking for Answers*Selene* Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Answers*Selene*
Page 1 of 1