FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3

Go down 
+3
Kindred
Telira
Trever Valens
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-09-11

I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Empty
PostSubject: I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3   I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Unfortunately I've been around for a real short while and barely got to really know any of you. I'm afraid I have to already take a break from the site, or even quit if things don't settle down. I don't want to make a big deal of anything, but I just wanted to let you guys know in case I don't even show up anymore. I really had a fun time here and I love all of you, really, I do. My absence has nothing to do with you guys or the site, it was all just really bad timing. I didn't realize school would be so straining this year and there's no way I can post here and still have time to myself.

I'm really sorry, but hopefully I'll come back. You guys have been great <3
Thanks a lot <3

~Trever Valens
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Left_bar_bleue400/1000I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

PostSubject: Re: I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3   I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:51 pm

As much as it saddens us...

As much as we are going to miss you terribly...

We do understand, and we will be here whenever you are able to return.

*TIGHT HUG*

This isn't "goodbye". This is "until we meet again".

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Kindred
Admin
Admin
Kindred

Number of posts : 2988
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Max MP:
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3   I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:12 am

*sniffles*

We'll miss you terribly, Trever Sad

I hope things can work out so you can come back. The door is always open, and arms are always ready to welcome you back.

*huggsabunches*
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Character sheet
Max MP:
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Left_bar_bleue0/100I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Character Tweaks: Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3   I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:28 am

*hugs Trever* my friend you know you can alsways to talk to me when things in school get hard, and even outside of the school, Trusts me it'll all get easier as time passes, you'll be back ^^ just have faith in your ablities adn everything will fall into place..
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3   I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:36 am

aww *hugs*

You'll be missed kitty, but just focus on doing what you have to do first, we will be here when you you get back.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Left_bar_bleue400/1000I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

PostSubject: Re: I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3   I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:32 am

It understandable Trever and no one can blame you for your choice, as a lot will say around here. RL comes before IL and so I wish you luck in school and hope that in the future you will be able to come back to the site sooner rather than later. We'll be here for you though when ever you return.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Left_bar_bleue100/1000I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3   I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:31 am

Aw, Good luck, Trever. I completely understand what you are going through. If you need someone to talk to, and you have the time to send a PM, my inbox is always open! I hope school is not so strenuous on you that you can't find a few tranquil moments in the day to just let all the stress go.

Hope to see you again, Trever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3   I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you. But I gotta do what I gotta do </3
Page 1 of 1