FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Time-travelling shenanigans.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonora

Leonora

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Time-travelling shenanigans. Empty
PostSubject: Time-travelling shenanigans.   Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Picture, if you will, a nice, flat piece of land, somewhere near the small port town of Albrook. Nothing special about it-just one more field where the people travel over, kept flat by the miscellaneous monsters that travel back and forth over it. It's the main path between Albrook and Vector, so there's at least -some- traffic on it.

Now picture it screaming. Oh wait, that's not the field-look a little bit higher, and you'll see the blonde woman wearing baby blue robes hurtling towards the ground, trailed shortly after by a large blue hat. Funny...she hadn't been there a moment ago. In fact, she'd simply appeared out of thin air about two feet over the ground! And she hit with a much louder 'WUMPH' sound than if she'd simply fallen those two feet...

Still, she managed to pick herself up, rubbing at her hips and back with a pained expression as she tried to make sense of this new place she'd come to. It was...bizarre, actually. Well and truly bizarre to her. She looked left and right, and then realized she was on a path...but this couldn't be Troia. There was no such -thing- as a wide open field there! It was all trees!

She'd simply be sitting there for some time as she tried to make sense of it...and during that time her hands were glowing as she pressed them to wherever she was feeling pain. Interesting sight indeed!
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Character sheet
Max MP:
Time-travelling shenanigans. Left_bar_bleue30/30Time-travelling shenanigans. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Time-travelling shenanigans.   Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:12 pm

The day seemed pretty normal, a light breeze was blowing and Tora was laying himself down in the soft grass. Most mithrans did not like to lay about but he did just because he was laways trying to catch a catnap. It had been a while since he had been able to relax since he was still always on the run. His tail was swinging back and forth gently at least until he heard a loud 'WUMPH' sound from somewhere nearby. Tora sat up and looked around, what he saw was rather on the curious side. A young woman seemed to appear out of nowhere and now was rubbing her hips in pain.
"Well aint that a bit curious?"
Tora stretched out in a cat-like manner and rubbed his face, he got up and began to walk towards the young woman in the light blue robes, a big grin on his face.
"Hello, you seem to be a bit far from home do you not?"
The young woman seemed to be in need of assistance, and he didn't try to help those without some sort of cost but he always made an exception for mages.
Back to top Go down
Leonora

Leonora

PostSubject: Re: Time-travelling shenanigans.   Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Leonora blinked when she realized she was being spoken to...and by such a curious being, too! She'd travelled a bit when she was younger, but she'd never heard of cat-people...

It'd be a few moments before Leonora stood up-or rather, tried to stand up and then quickly sat back down when her back acted up. She groaned at that, rubbing at it...but she was able to speak even as her hands glowed again to get rid of the pain. "Er. Sorry for my rudeness. I'm Leonora, Epopt of Troia. Could...you tell me where I am, please? This obviously isn't Troia, unless the Baronians did a lot of tree-chopping in the short time I was gone...and this really isn't the lodestone cave, or else I have one doozy of a concussion right now..."

She fumbled with her staff, thankful that it was nearby, the orb on the end starting to glow gently as she used her other hand to heal her back.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Time-travelling shenanigans. Left_bar_bleue30/30Time-travelling shenanigans. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Time-travelling shenanigans.   Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Well Tora was right she really was quite the interesting person, and she seemed to be lost.
She had a question Tora couldn't answer, because he really didn't know where he was exactly either, he had gotten here not to long ago too. However someon was nice enough to tell him the name of the place in which they both were.
"Well if the person I asked earlier was telling me right, a place called The World of Balance, and we are on the southern continent."
Tora was sorry he couldn't be of more help but he traveled to different placed almost daily he didn't see a point in trying to remmeber every single palce he had ever been to. By the looks of what she was doing she must have been a white mage, and she didnt seem to do much traveling. He figured however if he didnt ask he wouldn't know if she knew about Koneko.
"Well maybe you can help me, do you know of a Mithran named Koneko, she is a black mage from my world of Vana' Diel?"
Tora held out a photo of her, hoping that their was an off chance that she did know her.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leonora

Leonora

PostSubject: Re: Time-travelling shenanigans.   Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Leonora seemed more and more confused with every word he spoke. World of Balance? Southern Continent? Mithran? Vana'Diel? She understood...well, -almost- every word in his sentences without knowing what in the world he was talking about as a whole. And now she was -truly- worried.

She shook her head at his question, replying with, "Er, no. I haven't seen any catpeople. What's...what's the World of Balance? Palom -couldn't- have teleported me that far, could he? I thought his limit was somewhere around a hundred feet!" The woman groaned as she stood up successfully this time...though she had to lean on the staff. Even with the hasty healing, it looked like that fall had hurt her more than it looked.

"Um. I don't suppose you know the direction to Troia, do you? Palom's still in trouble...who knows what he'll get up to if I'm not there?"
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Time-travelling shenanigans.   Time-travelling shenanigans. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Troia, Tora had heard of the place before from Koneko, it was another world. She had told him that4 crystls were guarded in that and that they were very imporant.
"Yeah you are no where near Troia Miss Leonora, that is on another world, we can go to the muliplex to get there if you wish."
If they could get to the multiplex the Epopt would be able to get back to her homeworld. Tora did know that they were a bit far from a town which they could do so. So they might have a bit of a walk ahead of them if they wanted to get Leonora where she wanted to go.
"Well if we want to get somewhere safe before night falls we might want tostart headinf off then."

(I have no idea where exactly ths is going XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time-travelling shenanigans.   Time-travelling shenanigans. Empty

Back to top Go down

Time-travelling shenanigans.
Page 1 of 1