FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Search Party (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Search Party (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Search Party (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Search Party (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Search Party (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Search Party (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Search Party (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Search Party (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Search Party (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Search Party (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Search Party (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Search Party (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Search Party (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Search Party (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Search Party (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Search Party (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Search Party (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Search Party (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Search Party (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Search Party (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emerald Blackburn

Emerald Blackburn

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Search Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:20 am

Emerald was determined to find her best friend Jack Silver and was now going to lead a search party to find him. Even if her parents thought it was a bad idea to even think about going out there to find him. For all they knew he was dead, which Emerald wasn't going to believe that he was dead. She appeared to be by the Auction House where there seemed to be a lot of people in Northern San'Doria today. "Many people here today. Most likely from Windurst or Bastok visiting for items in the Auction House." She spoke to herself. She thought it was now or never to get a search party started to look for Jack. People will either look at her as if she was crazy or stupid. But before she begin shouting her lungs out to the public she decided to sprint on over to the Castle that was just a few couple yards away from the Auction House.

Sprinting passed the large amounts of people trying to buy items like weapons, armor, food, crystals she found herself looking at two royal guards guarding the entrance to the castle. She decided to try to walk right pass them but that was foolish of her to do. One of the guards was tall and had a helmet on and just looked at her as he walked in front of Emerald. "I'm sorry but no one can enter unless you have permission by the King at this time." He spoke in a serious tone and pushed her backwards. Emerald didn't like being man handled and was going to react in smacking the guard in the face but she knew better then to attack a royal guard. "Next time think before you push me or it will be your grave that will be waiting for you!" She hissed at the guard who had just pushed her aside. From that comment the guard reacted and stepped closer to Emerald but the second guard interrupted and pushed the guard back, "Leave her alone. She isn't worth the fight." He spoke to the other guard.

Emerald walked back to the action back crowd where she could see several people doing some crazy stunts for some gil. She saw a mithria tossing knives like it was nothing in a big circle in the air like joggling them. She smiled and went toward the ground and decided to ask for people to join her search party. "Warriors, Mages, monks, help me and lead a search party to find my friend. I'm asking anyone to help. Emerald shotued toward the crowd but nothing happened. She was ignored like any other lonely adventurer. Though she was tapped on the shoulder by a shady male hume who must have heard Emerald shouting. "I'll spread the word and let the best adventurers in town know about this...for a mere 1000 gil. He said with a smirk on his face. For that price she knew it could be a rip off but also it could mean business. Luckily she had completed a mission for a friend of the guard and got paid greatly and could afford giving the gil away. "A bit pricey. But....Fine! Tell them to meet me at the the east gate by noon tomorrow." She spoke as she tossed the shady hume 1000 gil. The hume nodded and left in haste. Emerald just hoped that this hume would do what he said would do and decided to go home and rest for the rest of the night.

The next day she walked over to the east gate and waited for people to show up to help her with the search party. And if this hume would not follow through Emerald would have him hunted down to get her money back. She waited for anyone to shoe but was not having any patience. She hated waiting, she just wanted to do this all by herself but she knew deep down inside she needed more help. She stood by a tree at the east gate and stared with her arms crossed her chest, waiting was all she could do.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:44 pm

(ooc: sorry its so short, but I have exams tomorrow, after that i'll post better, sowwy...)

Having a few days off, beeing in San’ Doria wasn’t all bad. Lots of people to watch, some old friends to talk to, older enemies to ignore and her old stomping grounds that still had memories in them. Crucent smiled and sat down on a bench outside the Palace, just enjoying everything that was going on, the knife-juggling Mithrans and all when a young woman suddenly shouted for anyone to join her in finding her friend. Intrigued, Crucent said nothing, but watched the woman when she stopped, and was approached by one of the more shady people of Sandy.

After some talk the pair seemed to have come to an agreement, but Crucent didn’t care about that but as the man disappeared, she did follow him however, and after a few minutes cornered him easily enough, asking what he had talked about with the girl, he rapidly answered. Having a Claw aimed at his throat might have helped loosen his tongue but tat wasn’t of any intrest so Crucent let him go after learning that the girl wanted some party members, and that they would meet her at East Gate midday, the day after. Swinging by a food stall, Crucent bought some food, medicines and miscellaneous potions, then headed home and got into bed as it was late at night by now, and fell asleep.

Waking the next morning she got up, washed and dressed, making sure she had everything she needed, then grabbed her Claws and headed out the door. Making her way to the East gate, she relaxed against a wall wich was comfort itself for anyone who had slept more nights against a rock in the wild then in a bed the last few years, and waited. Midday rolled around and sure enough, there was that girl again.
Watching her for a few minutes, Crucent saw that she was fairly young, a hume. Brown eyes, black hair.
Going by her armor she was a knight or paladin, possibly warrior. Crucent was betting knight. They were usually impatient in her opinion. Walking over to her, Crucent said “ Hello. My name is Crucent and I hear you are looking for a Monk? Well, I’m a Monk with time to spare. Do you want my help?
Back to top Go down
Warren

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm

“It’s hot…” Warren mutter to himself in the same continuous argument that he had for several days. Tired of walking and thoroughly confused by his surroundings, Warren finally decided to stop at the next habitable location and damn with the consequences. He had been avoiding towns for four days now and it was becoming dull. Besides its wasn’t like he was particularly sought after, wanted, desired or cared about. Rather it was this strange place he found himself. The land was like much of any other land a person could find, but the people boarded on the absurd. Since arriving Warren had seen cat-girls, giant furred people with cow-like eyes, and these particular little people with button noses and long ears. While more human-like individuals seemed to intermingle with them; Warren was not one to test his luck only to find they had a secret handshake.

Thus he had studiously been avoiding everyone in hopes of finding a more stable, or sane, locale to slowly integrate into society. Nothing being easy, Warren had kept this hope for four long days before realizing it was about as realistic as growing wings. Now he simply wanted a place he could get out of the sun and hopefully a meal. This meant another day of walking, and several rather unsuccessful encounters with the natives. Warren was becoming increasingly infuriated with a collection of responses ranging from catatonic to some rhyming nonsense the small folk used, which made all speech indecipherable. Luckily this lilting speech was accentuated with aggravated waving of hands and pointing to the west. Warren took that as a sure sign either inhabitation or a premature funeral waited ahead. Either case was preferable to the current situation, so off he went.

Now with the sun rising behind him, Warren finally came in view of a sprawling metropolis, or so he assumed since it was the largest town he had seen so far. It lacked the wonder of Midgar, certainly the dark grey clouds of smog, and its architecture was simplistic in materials if elegant in form. It also had a sufferable amount of humans, too many, but at least their numbers were comparable to other sentient races and they talked more. All in all Warren felt this place might just suit him provided he could: stomach the local cuisine, had local currency, and found someone to educate him in local customs. All in all a rather large order, but not impossible with the right persuasion.

As if serendipity had smacked Warren upside his head, a lone girl stood by tree looking rather cross. This of course would be complicated by another tall woman with long ears coming up and speaking. Too late to let this effect matters, he forced himself to move. Warren advanced in a rather laborious waddle, due to both his weight and the rather long past few days, but without tripping or looking too foolish he managed to come within a few feet of her. Stopping rather abruptly, Warren simply looked this girl up and down. A quick glance at the other even taller woman, and he dismissed her for the moment. A mutter about everyone being too tall escaped his lips, and a slight tilting of his head as his body posture mimics the young girls for just a moment. Then a rather low huff issues forth from Warren, and he consciously returns to slumped stance.

Having manage to catch the woman speech, Warren decided a quick change in tact was appropriate. The elder woman, not looking to be particularly religious, probably wasn’t offering the girl services in that respect. The claws suggested a fighter of some sort, and her clothes fit such an approximation. The girl seems to be of a similar disposition, if a slightly different style. The obviously didn’t know each other, so it appeared safe to continue Feeling reasonably confident about his assumptions, Warren decided there was no time like the present. “I heard something about a group assembling and was wondering if you’d be interested in a rather well-rounded fighter.” He chuckled at his own joke, nodded to the taller woman, and continued, “You interested in another hand? Name’s Warren, Warren Gove, but you can call me anything you fancy. So where are we heading anyway?”
Back to top Go down
Emerald Blackburn

Emerald Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Emerald waited and was beginning to feel like she was ripped off and was thinking it was just going to be her doing this search party. But as she waited she was approached by a tall Elvaan women who had blonde hair and had red armor that looked like it could be a scorpion harness but that could just be her thinking to herself. She dropped her arms and found herself looking up to the women who had just introduced herself to her. "Nice to meet you Crucent. A monk is perfect. Indeed I need your help." She spoke to Crucent as she raised her hand for a handshake. She was just about to introduce herself when another person approached them about joining.

His name was Warren, Warren Gove and was just maybe an inch shorter then Emerald. Older man he was, she was trying to guess his age in her head and came up with mid thirties or late thirties. Nodding to him, "Yes, I could use your help. Any well-rounded fighter is good enough for me. Your not from around here are you?" Emerald spoke directly to Warren with a bit of bit of her patience rolling off and notice he was not from around this area. This was the perfect time for her to introduce herself to Crucent, and Warren.

Looking up at both the elvaan and the short human she moved away from the tree and turned to them as her back was facing toward the gate that lead to outside of the city of Northern San Doria. "My name is Emerald Blackburn, but you can just call me Emerald. I'm trying to get a group together to go looking for a friend of mine. He has been missing for over a year and its time for me to get answers. Short story short he told me he was going on a side mission but couldn't talk about it but said he was going to be back in a few days but never came back. The royal guards told me he was shipped to Jeuno which I find it hard to believe. I have a friend on the royal guard who is patroling in King Ranperre's Tomb. He will give me details about what happen to my friend and is offering me information. From what ever happens from now and in the future I need people who I can trust and will stand by me no matter what. This isn't a game. And we might be gone for a while, so if your really going to join then I would pack some things before we leave. I'm hoping we can get maybe a healer to join us in case we run into a little problem down the road but if we don't get any more people to join we will leave shortly. Any of you have any questions or problems? Now is the time to speak!" Emerald spoke and gave a short introduction and went straight into what was the plan for the group. She hoped she could trust these two people down the road when the time comes down to it. She crossed her arms once again and waited for the responses from the two fighters.

(So I kind of want this thread to be a big plot kind of thing for Emerald and who ever is joining. So all of us joining will be allowed to throw in any twists and plot stuff while searching for the friend. When it comes down the road when they find the friend I kind of want it keep going with another mission of some sort. Crucent you have play FFXI before you know like chains of promethia story kind of plot. Just want to make a fun and great plot. So if you have any ideas or thoughts PM and we can talk. I'm going to allow you guys to responde in hopes to get maybe a healer to join if not by that time we will move on and begin the adventure.)
Back to top Go down
Warren

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:52 am

Rather confused about why anyone would search for a friend missing over a year ago, Warren refrained from comment. Nevertheless Emerald seemed rather determined to find him. Since Warren had nowhere else to go, and this young lady certainly knew her way around, it seemed best to continue on with his plan. Still he continued to gauge her rather carefully at the moment. He would never have gone through all this trouble for a friend, and certainly not after a year of absence. Then again to each her own.

That said Warren didn’t particularly care about her supposed friend anyway. This journey for him was reconnaissance and acclimation. He was fairly confident traveling with Emerald would allow him to see much of this world, and provide him with a social buffer. Not being a complete social idiot, Warren felt it best to remain quiet on his views of the matter. ”You are correct in assuming my unfamiliarity with the area. I am rather reclusive and don’t get out much. This journey provides me such a chance. I won’t be much help in navigating, but you seem to have a good idea where we’re going anyway. I can only offer my company and help, besides traveling with beautiful women always brightens the day.”

Warren did do a precursory glance over his supplies, which were limited, and looked the other two women over again. At least the pointy eared lady had several visible containers on her, which he felt confident were the supplies usually used on such journeys. Warren was more accustomed to simply having a canteen filled with water, bandages and his weapons. The canteen was empty, but the rest he had in abundance. The younger one, well, she simply seemed fed-up with having to wait any longer, which was understandable if you wait a year to begin.

”If you wouldn’t mind showing me around the town I can be ready in a few short stops. I have enough gil to pay for whatever I need, but as you have so astutely observed I’m a newcomer. I’d hate to get lost.” Warren hoped gil was the currency used here otherwise he would truly show how reclusive he was. If not he hoped he had glossed over it quickly enough that neither woman would take notice. Warren supposed it didn’t matter if they knew he came from another planet, but it was always better not to take chances. Once Warren had been run out of town for no discernible reason, and so he was hesitant to reveal anything.

However such facades were difficult to maintain, and Warren hoped his usual bland indifference would see him through. Already this courteousness and attentiveness to the small things people noticed was wearing thin. Emerald seemed the type who would accept a fiend’s help, if it lead her where she wanted to go, so maybe Warren had nothing to worry about. Then again it could just as easily turn out that she didn’t want his help, after all a fat man was not known for his endurance trekking through mountains and leaping cavernous gaps.

The current arrangement was tentative at best, and Warren wanted it to be fruitful. He could try and remain more responsive than usual. Of course after all that thought he had again lapsed from conversation for a good while. Chuckling somewhat nervously he decided to just ride the wave of his complexity. ”You have to forgive, it’s not often I converse. I imagine you will be stuck with many lapses from me. I hope you don’t take it as a personal affront. I just like my own head much more than what’s outside it.”
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:47 am

Looking at Emerald as Warren spoke, Crucent said nothing. It was clear he wasn’t form this planet , but if he didn’t want to divulge his origin she wasn’t gonna question him on it, unless it became nessesary.
Well, I’ll wait here in case someone else appears, and you can go help him get what he needs. As for trust, I wont up and leave you down the line, I‘ll stay till you find out what happened to your friend but you know as well as I do, if your friend was in the Tomb, it would be a small miracle if he got out alive.”

Sitting down against a tree Crucent watched the two of them head back into San d’Oria so she looked over her own gear one last time as she waited for them to return. It was only about fifteen or twenty minutes later when they came through the city Gate, Warren looking like he had gotten all he needed, so she got up again and brushed off her clothes as they approached her.

Are we ready to go then?” Turning as Emerald and Warren caught up to her and he nodded, she started walking in the direction of San d’ Orias probably most revered King; King Ranperre, the dragonslayer. How sad and offensive was it not then, that his Tomb and eternal rest had been desecrated by monsters in the later years, as they now used it as a lair of their own. Just thinking about it was enough to make Crucent clench her fists in rage. These days all the city could do was to post some military men in it, that tried to keep things safe in there for anybody wanting to visit the tomb or pass through it, at their own risk, to get to Jugner Forest on the other side. It was enough to set her teeth on edge.

As they neared the Tomb itself, Crucent was still upset whenever she saw the broken outer walls that surrounded the stairway that was heading into the ground. Stopping she hung her head in a sign of Respect to the dead King, then after a little while looked up with a grim look on her face.

Turning to Emerald, she said quietly “Is your friend on patrol down there right now? And do you know his whereabouts or will we have to scour the entire Tomb?”

OOC: Sooo sorry for Rping your chars, it was the only way i could think of to get the post going, I can assure you it will not happen again.
Back to top Go down
Emerald Blackburn

Emerald Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:52 am

(Np. All good)

Emerald nodded to Warren and decided to take him to the few shops that were in Northern San Doria. There were two big shops that were a weapon shop and then an armor shop, but then out by the Auction house there were couple people selling potions and food. Giving him the short and fast tour of the city. Emerald waited for Warren to be done shopping for what ever he had needed to get at each shop before they went back to crucent. "Lets get going Warren. Oh and warren...don't worry about trying to navigate Crucent and I grew up here....so we have a general idea where to go." Emerald spoke to warren and started to walk back to the area where Crucent was waiting.

It was a pretty quick tour Emerald gave as it had been about 20 mintues that passed as they passed through the city gate and met Crucent. No one else showed up to help Emerald so she knew it was time for them to get the journey to begin with. "Ready. Lets get going!" She said as she began to walk toward the outer city gate which soon showed a large forest, with trees everywhere and a road that lead deep within the forest. Emerald smiled as she smelt the small cool breeze, "East Ronfaure. Just need to follow this path. If we stick to this road we shouldn't catch any monsters except for small rabbits and sheeps that wont attack us...unless we attack first." Emerald said as she began to walk on the lonely road that lead deeper into East Ronfaure.

As they walked on the path to the right of them they could see a lake that made its way through the center of East Ronfaure which usually attracted some larger fish that could get aggressive at times. "Were close..." Emerald spoke as she notice brick walls that seemed to be crack and damaged. She could see Crucent grow a little angry as she clenched her fist. "Monsters now roam this parts of East Ronfaure and more so the tomb. It use to be a great site for people to come visit but now since monsters decided make it their home. Very hard to go in alone with out being ambushed." Emerald spoke to warren explaining Crucent's frustration. They had entered the path that had surrounded them with walls of stone which soon they were now at the center of the tomb where it would lead underground. "This isn't good. My friend should have been here guarding this entrance. Something isn't right...." Emerald spoke out of fear as she began to look for her friend who was on patrol.

The royal guard that was supposed to be patrolling these grounds were not here with no sign off struggle or battle. It seem very odd and right away Emerald sprinted down the stairs that lead underground into the tomb. Emerald pulled out her sword knowing that anything could pop out of the cave to attack her. "Rodger.....are you there?" She shouted into the dark lonely cave. Her voice echoed through out the cave which would make her presense known anyone. As she contiuned to walk in the rocky path she notice a royal knights sword on the ground in a pool of blood. "Looks like something happened here. Best be on your guard!" Emerald spoke toward Crucent and Warren as they were right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533

Character sheet
Max MP:
Search Party (Open) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Search Party (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 am

While most of the people that was visiting this tomb were there on business be it to find a friend or just get from one area to another, one being that was currently in the dark foreboding area was there because he thought it would be a fun place to play in and enjoy his freedom. This being was a young six year old black mage by the name of Repede Le Fay and while most children were scared of the dark he was obviously not, since he was currently walking through some of the underground rooms of the tomb with nary a light to help him see where to go. But this child was different due to one simple fact, his eyes were actually able to function in the darkness easily as can be but how exactly was unknown though most would assume it was black magic.

The young child had requested to come to this location with great persistence when he had to deal with his older party members and only after the two older members were sure the area was not heavily populated with any manner of people did they agree. While they themselves were perfectly safe around the child others who did not know what to and not to say to the kid were not so safe, thus a empty dungeon like area full of expendable fiends was perfect and allowed the child to let his inner rage out in a safe way. Too bad for Repede his favorite game had a rather bad side effect, while tearing the limb off a Goblin Tinkerer one part at a time was fun it had the nasty side effect of causing the bugger to scream out loud enough for others of its kind to hear.

Soon enough Repede had the number of the creatures to deal with increasing at a rather rapid rate as the things were pouring into his area and no matter how many he killed more just seemed to come in to replace the things, by now it was starting to royally piss off the kid and he was about to go crazy on the creatures. It was then the echoing cry of something yelling out a name caught his ears, who ever it was had to be a humanoid being to be smart enough to talk. Thus as his ever growing horde of foes formed behind him Repede turned quickly on his heels and rushed toward the source of the sound as he put on his best acting face, as he knew he needed to play the part right if he wanted to ensure he got some free help with his goblin problem.

Running as fast as his legs could carry him Repede was lucky these goblins had short legs as well since they had a good chance of catching him since he wasn't exactly the best runner of his group, thankfully Emerald and her group wasn't too far away so by the time he was near them he was ready and as he ran he said "AHHH RUN AWAY!!!!" as he ran past Emerald the horde of Goblins chasing him was near 30 creatures. After getting past Emerald Repede hid behind Crucent as he acted like he as a scared child trying to find safety, while the Goblin Tinkerers got ready to fight everyone now.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:42 am

When Emerald rand headlong into the Tomb, Crucent immediately went in after her, strapping on her Claws just in case, and it was a good thing she did too. No sooner had they all run inside before a young child came running right at them, trailing goblins like he was getting paid for it. As the child screamed at them to run away before he hid behind Crucents legs, she quickly assessed the situation. It looked to be about 3o goblins, about medium strong all of them. Some were mages, granted, but nothing seriously difficult, mostly just warriors and monks among them, so without further ado, Crucent looked down on the child and said “stay here” before charging into the flock of monsters, kicking and clawing to do the most amount of damage in the least amount of time.

Focusing on killing them off quickly, she saw in the corner of her eye that the others were also busy slaughtering, and soon enough with the three of them stabbing, hacking and killing it wasn’t long before the screams of rage and pain from the goblins had subsided and the floor was strewn with dead bodies and goblin blood. Pulling her Claws out of her last monster, Crucent then wiped the weapons clean on one of the dead bodies, before she slipped them both back into their holsters again as she looked around and saw that both Emerald and Warren was okay. Turning around she went back to the young boy and sat down in front of him on her haunches so she could look him in his eyes, then asked him calmly “What in the name of the Goddess made you think you could come down here all alone and fight when you are so young?”

She was not angry, or worried, after all it was not her child and how other people raised their children was up to them to decide. She was however curious, as no San d’Orian parent in their right mind would allow such a young child into the Tomb unsupervised, or any child for that matter. Clearly, this child either had no parents, was very foolish or not all he seemed to be. But going by the red color of his eyes and his extremely pale skin he wasn’t local. Also, the fact that he just happened to be there when there conveniently were no Royal Guard posted up by the entrance was downright suspicious if you had that kind of a mind. And when Crucent was on a mission like now, she definitely had a mind like that.

My name is Crucent, may I ask what your name is?”
Back to top Go down
Warren

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Warren was the slowest of the three to react to the Goblin masses charge. It’s not that he failed to notice them, it was just all the other seemingly uncommon events occurring simultaneously. The lack of guards, which upset Crucent and Emerald, no signs of struggle, a goblin horde, and a little boy. Since the boy was literally the first thing to leap out at him, Warren focused on that aspect before anything else. Being a boy there were several possibilities for him being in such a dangerous place, and all of them would seem perfectly reasonable to an adventurous child. The problem was something didn’t sit right with Warren. Not being able to identify the issue, he addressed the one he could.

Warren wove his way through the goblins with relative easy. They didn’t fight with any skill, or use their intellect, and it made what could have been an entertaining afternoon into a mere slaughter. All Warren really had to do was make sure he wasn’t surrounded and let them give him all the openings he needed. It made him much slower than Crucent, but in turn he also was less at risk. Still the creatures were persistent, and he didn’t know if this was normal behavior or if the kid really upset them. Then again Emerald and Crucent seemed to take this as old hat, so perhaps Warren was just overreacting to coincidence.

Regardless, he continued hacking away with his sword, letting monotony guide him. It ended faster than he expected, and with Warren being one of least useful; the child didn’t seem inclined to help at all. Not that he was complaining, he didn’t suffer more than a scratch. After the encounter had ended, Warren didn’t even bother looking to check on his companions. Instead he began shifting through goblin remains. Not looking for treasures, or other obvious loot; Warren was examining the bodies wounds. He continued to avoid everyone, focusing on his own thoughts and not wanting others to skew his perspective yet. Something was definitely off and it had the hairs on the back of his neck tingling. Unfortunately there wasn’t much to find. Everything seemed perfectly normal, considering the circumstances.

Surrendering to defeat, Warren stopped his search and came up behind Crucent to reexamine the boy. Closer inspection did little to alleviate Warren’s unease. The boy looked to be without injury, and at this point any blood on him could easily be explained by their conflict. The only really strange thing about the boy was the clothing. Much like Warren, the clothes didn’t particularly fit this world, and furthermore an adventurous child wasn’t often so clean. Luckily, Crucent seemed almost as suspicious as he. She could handle the boy, and if need be Emerald could help. Warren was happier away from it.

Warren decided it was best to approach Emerald while she was still removed from the newcomer and get her feeling on the matter. ”Strange indeed that you’re friend is missing. I didn’t find anyone human in this pile though. So I expect there’s hope for him, unless you found something different. What truly confounds me is why everything seems so out of place? Guards should be posted, but they’re nowhere to be seen, and a child in a very un-childlike place. He seems no worse for the wear though. Then again these golbins,” he gave one a kick to accentuate his point, ”don’t appear all that threatening even in numbers. So maybe he’s just a smart boy…”
Back to top Go down
Emerald Blackburn

Emerald Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:51 pm

It was very strange for their to be no guards posting at the tomb and when a small kid who looked like he was maybe 10 years old came shouting to run away, she knew something was coming. Gripping her sword tightly she saw a s small army of goblins running toward us. She smiled as the inner mystic knight exploded inside of emerald. There were about maybe thirty goblins running with their small feet with their staves, daggers, swords. Tinkers, mages, warriors, some theifs were all among the small army of goblins running toward the group. "Show time!" Emerald spoke loudly toward the ground as she sprinted toward the ground with her sword.

These goblins were no stronger then a sheep in the outside forest outside of San Doria. With each strike Emerald cut down the ugly bastards that came with full anger. There were no challenge to her as she went left and right. One by one did the goblins go down dying on the rocky stone floor. She notice that warren and Crucent were having no problem taking care of the goblins. "You guys are worthless....no challenge at all." She shouted toward the goblins. It drew her even more attention as she chopped down more goblins. What seemed left from the small army were just the mages in the back trying to support the other goblins and do some minor damage. With a smile she sliced the goblin down one by one as they were defenseless against physical strikes. "Pityful!" She spoke disgusted at the goblins as she placed her sword on her waist and walked toward the group.

Warren was indeed right about her friend was missing, first Jack now Rodger. "There must be some answers deeper in the tomb. Found a royal sword at the entrance with blood around it." Emerald spoke back to warren as she began to think of what was going on. Nothing could come to her why her friends are just missing. Top of it, they are all connected to the royal guard. Emerald chuckled a bit from Warrens comment and went toward the little boy who had red eyes. She bent down to reach his level, "Your safe now. Are you hurt? Can you tell me what you were doing down here by yourself? Did you see where the Royal guards went?" Emerald bombarded the boy with questions left and right but in a nice way that he could hopefully respond back.

Raising back up to her normal stance she walked toward the goblins to check their bodies and notice a necklace one of the mages were wearing. Curious she bent down and grabbed the necklace off the dead goblin's body. "This seems very odd. Goblins don't wear this kind of necklace. There must be some answers deeper in the tomb. We should try to look in one of those near the deep end of the cave maybe some answers." She spoke toward the ground. It was more directed toward Crucent since she did know the area like emerald.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
Search Party (Open) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Search Party (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 am

Repede watched the three adults pretty much slaughter each and every single one of the goblins and while his body language showed awe his mind was not impressed, these creatures were extremely weak and a single person could kill them all with a bit of work. As the adults more or less took different approaches to this fight he knew that the females seemed the more brazen of the group while the large male was showing caution, as they finished the last of the creatures off Repede got ready to do some of the best acting of the year.

When the Elvaan moved toward him and asked what possessed him to be down here on his own and puffed his chest out and pouted a bit as he said "Hey it not my fault the stupid goblins were not playing fair and ganged up on me, the stupid bullies.....and I can fight just not when there so many." Repede kept up the childish act by turning his head away with is cheeks puffed up as he looked slightly miffed but not angry, he then looked back at the group and said "...thank you though....momma would be mad at me if I didn't say thank you to guys for helping me." Repede then heard the next barrage of questions from the other woman and mentally growled as he was not enjoying the twenty questions.

He caused his body to stare at Emerald with wide eyed confusion before saying " Ummmm I'm okay.......I just wanted to play adventurer like my momma use to do.....and Royal Guards???.....*crosses his arms and scrunches up his face in mock concentration* Ummm......uhhhh.....nope.....don't know, I didn't see anyone when I came in. I just though the people in the nice armor went on a lunch break.....why you ask Lady?" Repede was a bit confused on the Royal Guard bit as he honestly didn't see any Guards of the Royal sort, that and he didn't even know there was suppose to be such people in this area.

It was just then that Crucent introduced herself and caused Repede to look at her and he stuck his thumb to his chest and said "I'm Repede Le Fay the black mage, nice too meet ya Cur...Crucent. So can I ask something......why are you guys here and can I come I wanna help!" Repede tilted his head to the side slightly as he stared up at Crucent with eyes full of fake child like wonder. Repede though was inwardly snickering at how well he was acting the part of a child when honestly he didn't talk or act like this at all.

It was then that Repede saw in the darkness that the others could not a single goblin watching them and he knew it would try to get more of its brothers to help, so he mentally smirked and then said "You missed one! I'll get it!" Repede ran around the group and aimed his right hand at it, he soon fired a bolt of lighting from his hand and it crashed into the creature's body. The goblin hit the ground twitching before its heart stopped from the shock, Repede then smiled brightly and said "Yay I got it!"

MP used 10

MP left 240
Back to top Go down
Emerald Blackburn

Emerald Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Emerald notice the kid had some magic in him, which seemed to make him a black mage. Which would seem why he couldn't handle a group at once. She was going to take all the help she could get and didn't care if it was a 10 year old kid that was with him. "Sure kid. You can join us but if your mom comes looking for you and threatening me its on you." She spoke toward the kid as if he was an adult but had to thrown in the mother thing since he did talk about her. Smiling she turned toward Repede and bent down, "Name is Emerald Blackburn, nice of you to join us. So who is your mother? You said she was an adventurer like us?" She spoke as she went back up and waited for a response.

Then something happened, Emerald felt something that felt strange to her. Like someone was calling her deeper in the tomb. Shaking her head no she began to feel a small pain on her forehead like a head ache was approaching fast. A voice appeared in her head, "You will not see your friends again!" A young male voice spoke trying to provoke Emerald. Emerald was now freaking out as she placed her hands on her head trying to get the voice out of her head. "Get out of my head." She shouted in anger though her party members that were with her were known most likely going to look at her like she was crazy. Something was acting up the necklace she took from the goblin was now glowing. Emerald notice the necklace glowing and grabbed and sprinted toward the path that lead deeper into the tomb.

She passed rooms on her left and right keep going straight as she ran, it was as if the necklace was taking her somewhere in the tomb. About five minutes of running she found herself in an opening with a large door that seem to be locked. Emerald looked at the door and lifted the necklace in the air, the door glowed green and opened slowly. Emerald was indeed not knowing what was going on with her. She felt like the necklace was controlling her. Walking through the large door she found two people waiting for her to enter in the room. The room was filled with pillars that surrounded the room but then their was an alter of some kind glowing emerald green. These two men turned with an evil grin on their face.

Search Party (Open) 20101118bst
Man #1 on the left

Search Party (Open) 20101118rdm
Man #2 on the right

The man on the left had some type of steel armor that had the color of pink popping out with two axes on each side of his waist. It looked like he was ready to have some type of fun but the man next to him in a red outfit placed his hand up which told him to stop. "You will have your fun Jax. Thank you for bringing back my necklace Emerald. But now you have seen too much and we must get rid of you like we did your friends." He spoke with a smile.

Emerald was indeed confused but with pure anger let out a scream, "You let go of my friend. Where is Rodger? Jack?" She shouted toward the two men. She wanted an answer now and she pulled out her sword and pointed it toward the men to demand that she gets her answers. The man in the red laughed, "Thats what he said. Rodger was his name....even pulled out his sword with his royal guards friends. Threatning to bring me to the King of San Doria....Lets just say there taken care of. Though Indeed Jack has some strong friend that cares for him. After all he has been gone for over a year....Enough of that. Jax bring your beasts out to finish her. Meet me back in Ru'Lude Gardens. We have an appointment with the Grand Duke." He spoke as he drew tired of Emerald. He raised his hand as he opened a green portal from the atler and walked through it and vanished from the Tomb.

The man with the steel armor smiled with a nod and took out his two axes and lifted them in the air and twirled them and came back down to show off a bit. "Lets go my pets!" He shouted as he summoned his pets that emerged from behind him. 5 goblins approached in front of the man. One was a warrior as it had a sword, the other was a black mage and had a staff, the third was a tinker and had full metal body and was a red mage with a sword, the forth was another warrior with a sword, and the fifth goblin was a ranger and had a small crossbow. All five of them went in front of the man and created two lines three in front and two in back then the man was behind the two lines. The two warriors and red mage were in the front as the black mage and the ranger were in the second line. The goblins looked tougher then the ones emerald took out a while ago.

Search Party (Open) Mysticmaker_Profblix
Goblins look like this.

(These are just npc that can be killed by anyone....For plot. Hopefully thats okay. If not well crucent will say something lol.)
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:20 am

When the child suddenly ran off and killed a goblin it became very clear that he was not your everyday child, it seemed like he had pretty good magic skills considering his young age. It made Crucent feel a little uneasy, so when Emerald said he could join them, she wasn’t entirely certain it was a good idea.

She was just about to talk to Emerald about it, when the Hume woman suddenly yelled to get out of her head, before she held up a necklace. Crucent had no idea where it came from, but clearly it was a bad thing, and there went Emerald, running headlong further into the Tomb like all the demons in Hell were chasing her., giving Crucent and the others no option but to follow her. Chasing after Emblem down the dark and narrow corridors, she had a very bad feeling about the entire situation and as they all emerged into a large room with a big open door, Crucent stopped and signaled to the others to stop, as she heard voices coming from the room on the other side. One was Emblems, shouting to someone, the other two voices were both male, and Crucent didn’t recognize either.

Crucent could hear something about meeting in Ru’Lude Gardens, then she saw an eerie green glow coming from the room and only one other voice could be heard summoning something. Not risking to hold back any longer Crucent stepped into the room and saw what was going on. A man that looked like a warrior going by his headpiece, but was probably a Beastmaster since he had five goblins lined up in front of him, protecting him, stood by an altar, and they all looked ready to attack Emblem.

Walking over to stand by Emblem, Crucent strapped on her Claws and went into a fighter stance.
Are you okay? What‘s going on?”

Assessing the enemy Crucent saw that the goblins would not be to much of a hassle to take down, but the man behind them clearly was very strong. He didn’t have any weapons on him, but that didn’t mean much if he was a magic user. And if he was a Red Mage, he would have some strong damaging magic along with powerful self-protective magic to boot. And as far as Crucent could tell, their own little group only had a child for magic back-up, the Goddess only knew if he was anything more then a kid messing about. Right now though she was hoping like any seven kinds of Hells you’d care to name that he was a lot more powerful in magic then he appeared to be as this would not be an easy fight.

Last edited by Crucent on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 am

Hearing the apparent leader of the small group agree to let him tag along Repede inwardly smirked as he figured this would be more fun than simply killing weak goblins anyway, and if it was not he would simply try to kill them later on if he wished. So when the leader introduced herself to him he took note of the name before saying "Hello Emerald, you got a really pretty name. As for my momma...I don't really know her name or what she looks like, momma died giving birth to me and Papa told me about what she use to do.......but I know my momma must be watching over me so I gotta be a good boy or she'll get mad.." Repede did NOT take pleasure in making up that rather good lie, he didn't enjoy talking about his parents for one caused him sadness while the other pure rage.

It was then that Emerald suddenly started to yell at something to get out of her head and he noticed the necklace she took off a Goblin was glowing, after Emerald ran off Repede followed Crucent and the large male after her as he said "M-maybe that goblin.....that goblin real bad evil cursed that necklace? That might be why Emerald acting all weird..." Repede didn't know the real cause but he figured that was a good child like answer. When Crucent suddenly stopped him and the other guy he looked around her leg to see what the hold up was, soon enough though he heard the sound of Emerald talking to two others in a rather hostile way for some reason.

When Crucent finally let Repede and the rest of them continue on it seemed one of the people had ran off or something and now they had one guy with a bunch of little pet goblin minions to deal with, Repede let out a child like whine and said "No not more goblins! I'm sick of fighting goblins!!!" Repede actually was getting pretty damn tired of all the goblin killing and was in no mood for a face off against five more no matter how well trained they were, he aimed both of his hands at the group of foes before them and said "YOU GO BYE BYE NOW KAY?!"

Soon he unleashed a barrage of fire and lighting spells from his hands as five blizzard and five thunder spells streaked across the room toward the foes, thus now five softball sized spheres of icy death were aimed at the goblins while five lighting bolts danced between the ice spells trying to reach the goblins as well. The damage would be pretty painful for the low level monsters but how painful was unknown to Repede since the big guy could do something to lessen or stop the damage from being dealt but he didn't care it would at least keep the idiots distracted long enough for someone else to finish the job.

MP used 10x10=100 MP

MP left 140
Back to top Go down
Emerald Blackburn

Emerald Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Jax grinned as the boy began to cast magic at his pets. "No worries. I'll meet you in Jeuno.....My pets. Lets have fun!" Jax spoke toward the man in red armor as he vanished through the portal. His 5 goblins grew excited but was swept with magic. Ice and Lightning. Smoke rose from the attack and their stood the goblins still standing. Though you could see they took the damage and could be seen to hated it and screamed in a small pain. But as they shook it off they began to move. The two warriors went straight toward the tall girl who was a monk. There swords out already in motion with a strike. The red mage went toward the man that seem to be bigger then the others, as the ranger and black mage stood their as they started to attack the boy. Which left the man standing their to go after Emerald.

He took out both of his axes and jumped down from where he was standing and landed just a few feet in front of Emerald. "You should of heard your friend...what was his name....Jack's screamed when my pets tortured him. Oh and your other friend and his small group of friends went down within seconds. Didn't even have a chance to say his last dying words because I wouldn't let him." He spoke to Emerald with in evil tone and gave a evil laugh. With his axe he went in for a quick strike at Emerald. Of course with out hesitation Emerald blocked the strike with her sword. "Why? Tell me where Jack is!" She shouted with anger as she made an aggressive few strikes that were deflected by the man in the armor.

"You won't live to know the answer to that question. Enough of this. You die now!" He spoke as he grew tired of listening to Emerald's taunts. Jax went with a full force attack as Emerald was now defending herself. Stepping back into a wall and was now cornered. She rolled to the left of her as Jax made a strike that had hit the stone wall. Emerald had to focus and need not get her emotions and questions get in the way. There is always questions after this fight was over. As she was low on the ground she waved her left arm as it began to glow. Emerald had let out a small air attack then began to twirl on the ground, fast with every second passing. It made a small tornado as it went for Jax hitting him and sending him a few feet into a wall. Emerald got herself up and sprinted toward the man him.

Jax fell to the ground as his weapons flew out of his hands both going left and right of him. A small groan came out as he tried to get himself up before Emerald came at him. Emerald came at him with a strike down at him but Jax caught her hands to stop the attack. Jax used his head to do a headbutt to Emerald's head which caused her to drop her sword on the ground. Jax then sent her flying toward a pillar as he picked up one of his axes and placed it in his right hand. "Now that wasn't nice of you!" Jax hissed at Emerald and used his left fist to punch her in the gut. Emerald felt like she had got the wind knocked out of her and tried to keep focus but it was really hard when she couldn't believe.

"Say hello to roger for me!" He gave Emerald a sarcastic remark and raised his right hand with the axe as it went for her head. Emerald had to focus and try to breath or her own life would be taken from her. She lifted her right leg and kicked the man in the only spot that could get him to drop to his knees in a second. Jax screamed in pain as he was kicked in his private parts and fell to his knees on the ground, dropping his weapon on the ground. "ughhhh.....you son of a!" He shouted at the girl as he struggled to move. Emerald sent a kick to his chest but Jax grabbed her leg and shoved her over him. Emerald fell to the ground tripping over Jax and was now on the ground. She notice her sword was just a few inches away from her but couldn't quite reach. Jax found himself on top of Emerald and smacked her in the face and began to choke her with his hands. Emerald with one hand trying to get his hands off of her and the other trying to reach for the sword. Seconds her life could be gone. Fainting softly, the light began to dim slowly from her. She had failed, she had started something and couldn't finish it, but at least she died in battle. But with the last of her strength she grabbed her sword and sent it straight into Jax's side.

Jax had let go of her throat and looked surprised that he was stabbed. He fell back down as he grabbed the sword out of his side. In pain he was silent, as he tried to stopped the bleeding but the pain was indeed incredible. "Now...tell me where he is?" Emerald demanded as she grabbed her sword and placed it to his throat. "Either way your about to dye?" SHe demanded, she was so much in rage she didn't care and wanted to kill this man. Nothing was going to stop her with out getting the answers she wanted. "Jac.....is....alive....for now....but not for long.!" He spoke as he began to smile and laugh. His time was now about to go and with out thinking Emerald grew angry and stabbed him in the chest and finished him. Emerald got so caught up with this fight she forgot about her friends but knew they could handle a few more goblins.

10 mp

90/100

(Idk what happen to warren i'm going to send him in pm but we will move on with out him.)

Last edited by Emerald Blackburn on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:32 am

As the two Warriors started approaching Crucent, weapons up and ready to kill, she waited until they were both within the reach of her leg before she quickly dropped to the ground and went after their legs with a spin attack, managing to take down the one closest too her. Not wasting a second, she was on top of the goblin as fast as she could, one arm raised above her head and the other holding the goblin down as she quickly stabbed it straight in the eyes with her Claws, piercing its eyes down into its brain, effectively killing it.

Yanking her arm back from the hold around its neck she managed to stop the other goblins axe strike on her armguard before getting up from the now violently shaking soon to be corpse again, panting a little as she felt the adrenaline rush through her body.

Circling the much slower goblin who was still trying to recover from the magic damage Repede had already done to it, she suddenly leapt at it, legs first and happily noted that she managed to break its leg before she was on it from behind, pulling it's head back and swiftly slitting it's throat then rolling away to avoid getting hurt by the axe.

Getting to her feet, she saw the three other goblins were still very much alive and in the middle of preparing a magic attack; one at Emerald, one against Repede and one against herself. Not about to give them time to succeed, Crucent lunged out at the closest one, stabbing it in it’s shoulder and making it shriek in pain before it managed to send off its no doubt damaging blast, the other one however saw her coming and shot her straight in her chest with a jet of water that sent her flying off in the opposite direction.

Coughing and cursing she staggered back up on her feet, her lungs rasping and screaming in pain from the impact, but she ignored the signals her body was trying to send as she was insanely angry now. Snarling she strode over to the goblin that had attacked her and using her full strength, impaled it on her Claws through its chest, then kicked it off as she moved towards the last one, leaving it to die a painful death as its lungs were pierced. Ducking another magic burst she was now close enough so she thrusted her right arm up and into its throath then twisted her arm and pulled it forcibly out, stabbing and then slicing its throat open, showering herself in its blood. Standing up she wiped the blood and gore from her Claws on its twitching body, then fastened her weapons to her belt. Turning around she saw Emerald stabbing madly at the already dead man, but she knew that blind rage enough to not try and stop her either. She saw Repede was okay, but just as she was gonna ask where Warren was, she coughed up some blood and felt her body using this chanse to run up the tabs on the damage she’d taken to the chest earlier. Spitting out the blood, she wiped her mouth and decided not to try any talking just yet, instead she breathed slowly and unwind a little till Emerald snapped out of her killing frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Repede swore a little in his mind.....okay actually he was having a mini-swearing fit in his mind as he was extremely upset that the stupid goblins had shrugged off his barrage without too much damage, and soon enough he saw that the one in armor was going after the Emerald woman while two warrior goblins went after Crucent as a red mage goblin went toward the large man. This left Repede to deal with the two long rage attackers which wasn't that fun due to how now Repede was reduced to dodging and jumping behind stuff to avoid getting shot or blasted to bits, inwardly Repede had slightly wished he brought along someone to help him now but knew there was no point in being upset over such things since it won't help him now.

Repede was forced to wait for a few moments behind some fallen stonework to gather his thoughts and think up a viable plan of attack since he wanted to avoid using Yami for now as it would rather damage his innocent child guise that he wanted to use. So as arrows and fire spells crashed against the stone he simply opted to wait the goblins out as he was far more patient than they were, sure enough the goblins grew upset and angry with their target refusing to show himself and started to approach where Repede was hiding.

Repede though didn't keep completely still during that time as he actually had started to move away from where he was stuck at and get behind some stonework a bit further behind where the one he ducked behind was. So when the two goblins jumped around the corner and fired a spell and arrow at where they thought Repede was, they simply shot at air and hit one another causing the two goblins to bicker and scream at one another for shooting/blasting the other. Repede watched the two idiotic creatures and shook his head slightly before he turned to see how the others were doing, he turned to watch Crucent rather gruesomely kill three goblins as it seemed the large man had ditched them.

Repede was slightly impressed by Crucent's actions and figured that the woman might not be all that bad if she can kill in such a graphic way, he did notice she was injured and then he turned to look at Emerald and took note of her blind fury toward the now dead corpse of the man that brought the goblins out. He did notice that she too was damaged slightly and got a rather evil idea to use on his still infighting foes, as the black mage and ranger goblin tussled Repede walked out from behind his hiding spot and focused energy into himself. Soon a black aura covered his body and then two streams of darkness energy streaked across the air and crashed into the heads of the goblins, the energy gripped the creatures' heads and they started to let out a painful wail of agony.

The streams of darkness that linked Repede to the Goblins then started to ripple with a slightly pumping motion as globs of crimson red energy was pulled out of the goblins, and then placed inside of Repede at a steady rate while the heads of the goblins started to wither and look like they were growing old. This did a lot of damage to them since it was a head shot and was draining their mind of life energy, when the spell was done the two goblins fell over with a slight thud as blood oozed out of their eyes, mouths, noses, and ears and even some gray matter oozed out as well. Repede felt the life energy of the creatures and while it would be good to keep for himself he knew he could better use it.

directing his attention toward Crucent and Emerald darkness streams shot out and crashed into the girls, the one on Emerald got her in the back while the one on Crucent hit her chest. Soon the pumping motion was made again but this time energy going into the target not out. Crimson red energy flowed into them both in globs healing them as Repede was giving them the health he would of gained from the goblins wit his drain spell, they would be healed equal to a cure spell hitting them. When the spell was done the darkness energy whipped back into his body and he said "There we go all better now^-^.......and where did big guy go he made us fight all the baddies on our own! D=<" Repede inwardly was rather upset on that, his already low opinion of male adults became even worse than before.

MP used~ 20x2=40

MP left 100
Back to top Go down
Emerald Blackburn

Emerald Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Emerald's body began to throb as the pain was adding up to her but as she began to calm down she felt a surge of energy come at her back that seemed to surge within her. She began to feel anew and her pain was gone in just in instant. As she placed her sword on her waist she notice Warren was not there anymore. Must have ran off..typical she thought to himself, leave the job for women to finish. Shaking her head she got up off the ground and went to the little boy to make sure he was okay. Though Emerald could tell the boy was perfectly fine due to his high energy he was having. "Glad your okay.....Crucent are you okay?" Emerald moved a few feet to check to see if Crucent was okay. She was blind in the battle in back of her and didn't know what was happening and just hoped no one got hurt badly.

Emerald then remember the energy she felt that seemed to cure her pain away right before the boy commented saying all better. Looking interested she turned around to the boy and stared at him in a confused look. "Did you heal me?" She asked the boy and with out seconds she smiled at him and said a small thank you. "When were in town next. You can pick out anything in the Auction House and I will buy it for you!" She spoke offering the boy with a little reward in hopes to make him even more happy.

Without waiting Emerald walked over to the small crypt of some sort, it was more of an alter that seemed to have a emerald diamond in the front. The color seemed to be faded like a really dark green. The man in the red armor had used it somehow to transport himself to Jeuno. What was his plans? Meeting about what? Where is Jack? All these questions kept repeating themself through her head. "Jack is alive but I have no idea how long. The guy that was here in the red armor...had to be some type of magic user and transported to Jeuno. He is having a meeting with the Grand Duke. I think that will be our next place to Visit. Crucent do you have any contacts that can get us in to talk to him or do we have to sneak our way in?" She began to explain what she knew and asked crucent a question in hopes she would have an answer to it. "Jack...hang in there?" She spoke softly as she looked up to the wall as if she was staring into the sky to talk to the gods.

Emerald began to looked around the alter to maybe find any items or clues of what was happening but seemed to find nothing. Maybe someone in San'Doria will know something about this alter before they leave to go to the Jeuno. "I wonder what they were doing here with this alter....We should leave this place before we find ourself in more trouble. We should be fine once we get out of the tomb." She spoke out to the group as if she was the leader of the group. Though she hated to feel like she was demanding orders because she wasn't her father but it seemed it was his mission and she needed to be the leader in this case.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Max MP:
Search Party (Open) Left_bar_bleue600/600Search Party (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 pm

((Posting entrance agreed upon by myself and Emerald))
‘Where am I?’ the male wondered, as he was curled up in a ball, floating through absolute darkness. He was fine in the darkness, but he wanted light. He had lost his own soul and heart in the darkness to fight for a light that seemed so out of his hands, he wanted there to be light in his soul again. He had started out working with the light, before his heart grew cold.
‘Where am I?’ he thought, floating through the cold shadows of the world he was now stuck in. A world that seemed far colder and harsher then his own Spira. Bright yellow eyes continued to dart to the left and right, as if searching for something, anything in this sea of black.
‘Where am I?’ he paused and bit his bottom lip, the tinge of fear on the reaches of his conscious. He wouldn’t let the fear overcome him though, he had long since mastered it, long since learned how to take his fear and shove it into the small corner of his mind. He wouldn’t be a victim anymore, he would be the avenger.
Only, his revenge and vengeance for his family had long since passed. Sin was no more…
‘Where am…I want some light…’ he thought, and almost in an instant, he was overwhelmed in bright light, overwhelming light and heat as his heavy eyes started to stir. He slowly opened his eyes and saw nothing but browns and golden hues. He gripped at the ground, feeling the grains of sand in his hand as he found his fist gripping at it tightly, like a child holding on to his mother’s skirt.
“Where am I?” he spoke softly, his voice gentle, like a breeze, but with a power behind it like the coming storm. His throat was dry, and his body felt weak. Almost as the words were spoken did he remember where he was before; there had been a fight, a horrible fight. What was he fighting? He remembered shapes, blades, teeth…Some sort of reptile that breathed fire. That seemed to move with the flames, as though it were of the fire. They were black flames, which seemed heated with hate and pain, grief and loneness. He continued to stare at the sand for a moment as his mind returned to him what had happened. He was fighting the creature, before everything went black around them.
“You are not ready…” it said, speaking directly into his mind.
“Perhaps, in time, you shall command me, but now is not the time…grow stronger and then, perhaps, you shall master yourself enough to command me…you are not ready…”
‘What was that? And what did it mean?’ he thought to himself, before slowly rising up to his feet. He continued to look around, seeing nothing before him but a sea of sand and nothingness. Well, that wasn’t entirely true, there seemed to be some sort of cave nearby, and ruins, but that was about as helpful as being lost in the sea and seeing water.
Slowly, he managed to get up to his feet and take inventory of himself. He felt tired, but seemed physically alright. He wasn’t too sure where he was, but judging from the sight, perhaps Bikanel Island, though he wouldn’t bet any Gil on that. That was when he heard a deep growl that sent a shiver down his spine. He turned, only be pounced upon by a beast of some sort.
As he hit the ground, he reached for his blade, only to see what had just pounced him. He sighed slightly and looked up at the creature.
“Seriously, why do you always want to eat me Crystal?” he asked up at the tiger with the hint of a smile, only to have his face completely licked, causing him to cringe.
Oh, what a magical day…I take it this means Emerald is nearby?” he asked the tiger, only to get another lick in the face. Great…pinned down by a giant tiger that he didn’t want to upset after getting soundly defeated by some scaled face punk. What a magical day.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:25 am

Repede was pleased with himself on how well his little gambit had paid off since he knew if the girls were healed up and in good health it meant he wouldn't need to deal with some issues personally, all in all he was going to use them as the muscle that would take care of the little problems while he handled anything too big for them. A rather insensitive way to be using a person yes but at least he was planning to keep them in good health instead of trying to hurt them, so to be honest it was a win win situation for everyone more or less.

Repede then noticed Emerald was checking on him to see if he was okay and while he knew it was mainly due to how she thought he was a little helpless child, it did make him like the girl a little bit more and caused him to smile at her as she looked him over. He then said "I'm okay Emerald, I know how to hide from getting blown up~!" Repede then watched Emerald go to check on Crucent's health before she turned to look at Repede again, this caused the black mage to tilt his head a bit as he wondered why she was looking at him again. He then heard her question and then said "Yep I used my drain spell to kill the meanie goblins and gave the healing stuff to you and Crucent, I didn't need any healing anyway.....I team player!"

It was then that Emerald offered Repede a reward and while his mature side scoffed at the gesture out of pride the side that was still a child at heart was ecstatic at the thought of a new gift, so Repede said "Yay! Thank you Emerald!" Repede was going to make sure he got his new special reward before this was over, he then kept an eye on Emerald as she studied the alter before explaining what they should do next. By now Repede would normally leave a group to limit the chance of getting found out, but this group was fun and so he was going to ride this one out a bit longer still to see what other enjoyable things will happen.

When she told them it was time to go Repede said "Last one out is a rotten chocobo egg!" before he quickly ran off into the darkness his eyes enabling him to clearly see in the pitch blackness of the tomb, he made a beeline toward the exit and was most likely the first one to get outside unless Emerald or Crucent were to chase after him for running off or to beat him outside. When he did finally get out he saw a weird sight of some guy pinned under a large feline and getting licked on his face, Repede then said "Uhhhhh...........should I be worried....?" obviously Repede didn't know if the cat was a pet or a wild fiend though he figured it had to be a pet since it wasn't mauling the guy.
Back to top Go down
Emerald Blackburn

Emerald Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:28 am

Emerald watched as the boy sprinted over very quickly through the dark tomb which surprised Emerald. She didn't wait for any answers from Crucent but she knew she will be in contact with her. "Crucent. You seem you need rest. I will keep my moogle updated and if you ever want to catch up with me find my moogle in San Doria Okay!" She spoke to Crucent and took off after the boy who seemed to be already at the entrance of the tomb.

As Emerald made her way outside the tomb there was her pet tiger on top of Cypher who she met a few days ago on his world. "CRYSTAL!" She shouted which meant for her to stop what she was doing and to come straight over to her. Emerald had never seen this side of Crystal before with someone else. That was good news, which meant Crystal had accepted Cypher and now will protect him. Emerald had lowered her hand and petted crystal's head as it purred. "This is my pet tiger Crystal." She introduced the boy to the tiger though Crystal didn't like more people joining her but he ignored it and began to dart toward the city. "See you there at the front gate Crystal....So Cypher you finally made it. Thought you would never had joined us." She spoke with a smile and walked over to him and lowered her hand to pick him up off the ground.

Emerald went straight to business with small party. "Okay. Crucent needed to rest and maybe will catch up with us later. But what we need to do is catch a ride to Jeuno which is pretty far in walking distance even for a chocobo. What were going to do is ride an airship over to the Grand Dutchy of Jeuno. Its only about hour or two ride. So follow me!" she spoked to the group and started to run toward the area that lead back to the forest. Emerald took a few turns as it all seemed like a maze but knew the place well and only took about 10 mintues to escape the maze and found herself looking at the large trees of the forest.

They both enough distance that she could move on and bolted toward the path that would lead to her city. There wasn't any monsters roaming around near the path which was always nice because she would hate to be distracted by monsters. They came up to the short path that lead to the outer wall of San'Doria.

There were two guard at the entrance of the city as Crystal walked to the side of Emerald as she walked right into the city. Guards grew use to seeing Emerald with her pet tiger and allowed it but gave her only one warning that if it had ever attack a citizen then emerald and crystal will be banned from the city. Crystal knew better then to attack random people she only looked out for the best interest of Emerald and knew what was friend from foe. Walking through the city they made their way past through the South section and into the North section of the huge city. "Sorry cypher can't give you a tour of my city." She spoke softly as they neared the doorway that lead to the port of the city that was huge almost looked like a wearhouse at first but it opened up as people were lining up to ride the airships that were coming in from all cities. The Elvaan who was working the tickets saw Emerald and waved, "3 and Crystal." She nodded and gave her a wink and gave her the tickets for free. Connections were always great to have Emerald thought as she said her thank yous and made her way onto the airship that seemed to be ready to take off.

Search Party (Open) SSandoria10

( http://www.verohawke.com/?p=141 gives you some pictures of inside of the south side of San Doria gives you a brief idea of what the city looks like)
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Max MP:
Search Party (Open) Left_bar_bleue600/600Search Party (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Cypher said nothing for a while, hoping so much that Emerald would appear and get the crazy cat off of him. He found himself staring up at Crystal’s eyes, and she stared right back…he was having a staring contest with something that could eat his face. He found himself sighing slightly before jumping as he heard a voice calling for Crystal. As the feline jumped off of him, Cypher sighed in relief. ‘Not going to be cat chow…it is now a better day…’ he thought, before sitting up and taking Emerald’s hand.
“It’s nice to see you again as well Emerald…and honestly, I don’t really know how I ended up joining you,” he said. “I wasn’t even aware I was late…sorry for the tardy,” he said, giving her a rare hint of his smile. Honestly though, mentally, he was very much confused. Just how had he ended up here, and how had he found his way to the only person he trusted in the entire multiverse? It was just too much of a coincidence…It had to be old scale face.
He didn’t have a clue what it wanted, but he knew he was starting to regret fighting that Zalamander in the cave more and more. Even if he turned the curse to strength, even if it gave Cypher a mount, he was really starting to hate it. It haunted and harassed him at every passing, appearing in his dreams and making him fight him. Only this time…he was much larger, and covered in black and red flames, covered in ruby red scales and hardened topaz eyes. It made the physical Zalamander he fought child’s play.
‘What are you, and why are you haunting me…’ he thought to himself, before realizing that there was more going on in front of him then in his own mind at the moment. Crucent resting? The small child running off? Emerald in charge of a party? Yeah, there were some questions that needed answers pretty soon, but they could wait till things calmed down a bit. All he needed to know was that he was with a friend, and that was enough to generally calm him down.
He followed the group through the forest, keeping pace easily with Emerald, but never passing her up: what would be the point? He certainly didn’t know where they were. And just where was he anyway? Was he on…her world? This was a confirmed possibility as he saw the giant walls of the city in front of him. He certainly wasn’t on Spira anymore.
He continued to follow behind Emerald through the city, taking in the sights as best he could as he followed behind her, shaking his head slightly as she apologized to him.
“Don’t worry about it Emerald…Just please give me some answers as to what is going on when we get on the ship,” he said back to her softly, hoping she heard him over the large crowds they were going through. The line to the ship was quite large, and he was quite glad they all managed to get on, even Crystal.
As he boarded the ship, he realized this was his first time on an airship, causing his stomach to clench slightly, that nervous anticipation. He found himself sticking close with Emerald, his yellow eyes darting left and right, trying to take everything in at once…and he realized he was still probably sticking out like a sore thumb with the black outfit he had, just like he had in Ivelice. He wondered if he had angered a god or something in a previous life…
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Repede watched the interaction between Emerald, Crystal, and the strange cat man that Crystal had pinned down, as Repede watched Crystal walk over toward Emerald to be petted he started at the feline with his crimson red eyes firmly. He was mentally daring the cat to try something with him, just to give him a reason to hurt it but seemed the cat didn't like him around either and simply ran off up ahead without ceremony. Repede shrugged a slight bit at that then followed Emerald along with the male, though Repede had to say "Emerald is this guy going to follow us then ditch us when a fight breaks out like the last one did?" Repede didn't care if it sounded rude and no one could really fault him for saying that since it was rather rude and uncaring of the one called Warren to have done that, and children are known for assuming everyone would act the same as others by default.

Glaring at Cypher it was clear Repede didn't like the guy simply because Cypher had the misfortune to be a male and having met Repede after another guy has pissed him off, but during the walk Repede noticed the guy was not even paying attention to what was going on around him and was in deep thought. To that Repede shook his head mentally and thought 'Idiot......he could of been killed ten times over during the time he spent day dreaming.....fool should be stuck inside a city doing medial labor not traveling around.....' Repede already disliked the guy for a number a reasons even after just meeting the man, but soon enough had to focus fully on keeping up with Emerald after she said they were going to some city to take an airship to their next destination.

After a bit of running Repede was starting to get worn down as his body only had so much stamina and he was still a child even if enhanced by demonic powers, so when they finally reached the city they needed to be at Repede was breathing a little heavier than normal. After they got inside and the crowds started to thicken Repede figured he would use this to his advantage, like a child that grabs hold of its parent's hand when nervous he ran up beside Emerald and held her hand with his own as he looked around in fake caution. Even when they got in line for the airship ride he still held onto her hand with his own, he knew if he worked enough he could use a woman's natural desire to care for children to help ensure Emerald wouldn't suspect a thing from him.

As they got onto the airship he figured he would start to act excited and said "Ohhhh look at dat, it so big!" Repede pointed at the airship and smiled as he kept up with Emerald. After they got on though he calmed down again since the crowds of people were suppose to make him nervous, only when they found their seats on the airship did he let go of Emerald's hand and sat down. He let out a slight yawn once he got comfortable in the seat and said "Sleepy....." Repede was going to take a nap during the ride as the magic flinging and acting has worn him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Open)   Search Party (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Search Party (Open)
Page 1 of 1