FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:29 am

Hearing what Claire had to say Cru couldn't help but giggle, especially when Zidane tried to hush her up. "oh he does, does he? Sounds bad"
Grinning, she looked over at Sin and winked before turning her attention over to Zidane again "Well... perhaps I should help him then. Zid, I'd like to be your girlfriend if I may, is that all right with you?"

Sitting up, she watched him closely, her heart pounding so hard she was amazed noone else heard it as she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533

Character sheet
Max MP:
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part Left_bar_bleue400/1000[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

PostSubject: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:41 am

Zidane heard the giggle from Crucent and nervously looked over at the Elvaan as she talked about what she thought of the information she was given, when she winked at Sin Zidane was getting ready to flee but it was too late the question was asked and he had to answer as he wouldn't just leave the girl hanging. Sighing deeply for a moment he rubbed the back of his head and then said "Well......I mean I really do like you a lot Crucent but umm.......I know it sounds crazy to hear me say this but......don't you think we should try to kinda do a trial date before agreeing to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean I'm pretty sure we would make a great couple I just don't want it to seem rush, I mean this is only the second time we have hanged out for any real amount of time." Iki stared at Zidane for a few moments as she listened and was surprised Zidane didn't just jump at the chance to be Crucent's boyfriend, thinking for a few moments she figured this was Zidane's way of showing he was serious about this.

Zidane was nervous and what not and then said "Sorry if what I said was wrong, just a bit in unknown territory here and I don't want to mess up." His tail was curled around his waist showing he was nervous and a bit jumpy at the moment, truly a strange side of Zidane to see. Iki then said "Oh Daddy wants to be super sure cause he don't wanna hurt Cwucent's feelings, good daddy~"
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:11 am

Smiling Cru nodded, thankful that he hadn't just run away screaming and said "a date is fine." then remembered to breathe again and relaxed noticeably.

Sin was by now so happy for her friend that she excused herself quickly, squeezed Cru's shoulder as she got up and walked down to the shoreline, blinking furiously to not burst into tears of happiness, mixed with a little sadness on her own part.

Sitting down she wiped away a stray tear, staring at the sea. She was happy for Cru and Zid, she really was, but she had also discovered that she also wanted someone, she was just in unknown territory and didn't knowwhat to do about it.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part Left_bar_bleue400/1000[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 am

Zidane was happy that Crucent agreed to a date but then sighed as he knew he needed to come clean on the Iki Claire thing and so with a deep breath he said "Umm Crucent..........don't get too mad but umm......I sorta played a trick on you that........you didn't notice.....cause you see this little cute girl here.....*ruffles Iki's hair for Emphasis* is not exactly who I made her out to be..........this is actually Iki........Ya know my pet dragon....." Zidane took a deep breath and then continued "Now I didn't lie about the daughter part as Iki is a lot like my child we just sorta did this cause we weren't sure how you would react to knowing this was Iki, since well you seem to have a high reverence for dragons and tend to be nervous around her and stuff.......so we did the Claire bit instead..." Zidane looked at the ground in shame as he was feeling worse and worse the more he thought about this.

Iki looked up at Zidane and gave him a nudge with her wing before smiling up at him, she then looked at Crucent and then said "We are sowwy Cwucent.....just you always act so nervous awound me and I didn't want that. I wanted you to play with me and act normal like you do with Dad, so we did this to make you think I just someone with wings instead. Please don't be upset with us too much.....we didn't want to hurt anyone." Zidane looked up slightly before he said his final part "Also....I call Iki my daughter because I raised her from a little egg.....taught her how to fly........which was rather painful I might add.......and keep an eye on her........but I would understand if you want to smack me around for this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While that was going down Victor had watched Sin get up from the group and move rapidly toward the shoreline, noticing form her body language that she was upset he stood up and was going to walk to her. Before he could though Shurelia let out a soft mew of questioning to which Victor smiled down at her and ruffled her hair before saying "I'm just going to zee vhat iz making her upset Shurelia, don't vorry zo much. Go zit vith Zidane, Iki, and Crucent until I get back, you knov the dragon and her monkey are nice to you." Shurelia figured her master was right and got up to walk over to where Zidane and Co where at as Victor made his way over to Sin, when he drew closer he made one of his water Eels that swam over to where Sin was and used its tail to wipe another stray tear away before swimming off into the sea and disappearing into the waves.

Victor soon stood behind Sin and looked down at her with a concerned look in his eyes as his hands were in his pockets, he then said "Nov Sin I knov that look you have, it iz the look of confusion and doubt that I myself have had many timez in the past. But vhat escapez me is vhat could make you feel like that, you alwayz ztruck me az a voman that alwayz knowz vhat zhe vantz. I envied that part about you actually, zo az a friend may I ask vhat troublez you zo?"
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 am

Hearing Zidane come clean about Claire/Iki Crucent felt her jaw drop in surprise and quickly closed it.

Not saying anything she tilted her head a little and folded her arms across her chest as she thought instead before making up her mind and said "Well.. thank you for telling me at least. I'm not angry, but I am a bit offended and hurt that you both tricked me. However, I can see why you did it and it worked."
Giving them both a stern look she continued "It honestly wasn't all that bad, but please don't do it again, I don't like beeing made a fool of."

Letting her arms fall down again, she smiled and said "But it was a good trick all the same... so I guess I forgive you!"

Just then Shurelia came over and Cru saw Victor walk down to Sin. She figured they were having a talk of their own, so she decided to not interfere and give them some privacy instead.

Still a little surprised at the Eels behaviour, Sin took a deep breath to calm herself then looked up at Victor and said "I suppose yourrr rrright, I am a fairrrly confident perrrson generrrally, but...I think I have a prrroblem..."

Grabbing her tail she looked down on it and started picking grains of sand out of it as she spoke again "you see...I currrently find myself in strrrange terrritorrry. I have always liked to flirrrrt, with anybody I liked and not worrried myself much about theirrr feelings but.... I think I'm learrrning a harrrd lesson as payback forrr it all. "
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:25 am

Zidane sort of tried to make himself smaller when he heard Crucent start to talk to him and Iki sternly but when she smiled at them and forgave the two they smiled back, Zidane let out a long sigh of relief while Iki leaped out of his lap and tackled Cru in a glomp. She nuzzled her face against Crucent's stomach as Zidane simply snickered a bit, he then saw Shurelia and patted beside himself to invite her to sit down. After she did he gave her a stroke on the head and the Nekomata felt more relaxed and laid down on the ground, she did watch Victor and Sin closely though but Zidane only shrugged as he expected as much from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor paid close attention to Sin as she spoke to him and took note of every word she said and the way she said it, only after she was done did he speak up and he made sure to think this through as he said "Ah yez I can zee vhy that confusez you zo, Zidane vaz a lot like you for a very long time. Every so many nightz he vould come back to the Airship vith zome other girl he had talked to and gotten to knov, it vaz only after he ran into Crucent that he started to zettle down though I vaz very zurprised by it zince he iz only zixteen and men hiz age do like to play around. Anyway my point iz Sin iz that everyone haz to grov up at zome point, flirting and having fun iz all vell and good az I did my fair zhare before the var...."

Victor took a deep breath for a second to collect his thoughts before he placed a comforting hand on Sin's shoulder to show he was not lecturing just giving advice before continuing "But vhen it comez down to it.....az much fun az it iz to flirt and have fun......it vill never come close to the happinezz and joy that finding that one zpecial person bringz to your heart and zoul. Zo if you think you found the person that can make you the happiest Mithran in the vorld, then trust me on thiz.....chase after that person vith all your might and never give up. The rewardz vill make the effort more than vorth it my friend." With a final reassuring squeeze to her shoulder Victor moved away to let Sin think and be left alone, he was going to walk down beach to clear his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 am

Getting tackled by Iki, Crucent fell over from the impact and laughed happily as Iki nuzzled her stomach since it tickled quite a bit. Grabbing the girl she held her up, still with a smile on her face as she said "I guess this means that yes Iki, I *may* be your 'mom' someday, if the date goes well"

Sitting up she sat Iki on her lap and continued "wich begs the question, when and where will that be? I'm basically ready whenever you might be..."

Looking down at the ocean, she noticed Sin and Victor were still talking, but this was a beach after all, so getting up she gently let go of Iki then said "I'm gonna go for a swim, I need to cool off a bit. Anybody care to join me?" She then walked down past Sin and Victor, into the warm waters and waded until the water was up to her thighs before she dove in and turned as she floated back up to the surface so she was drifting lazily on her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listening to Victors calm voice, Sin let her gard down completely, but didn't say anything as he told her to go after that person she wanted. It was a bit too soon just yet. Instead she nodded and murmured "Thank you Victorrr, I think I will, in time."

Smiling to herself she watched him go away and said so quietly that he couldn't hear her" I will, even if you might get embarrrassed at the attention you'll be getting."

Getting up, she saw Cru had gone into the ocean and decided to join her to take her mind off things so she ran into the sea then plunged headfirst into the clear water, taking a few long strokes before emerging close to Crucent and taking a deep breath as she pushed her long black hair away from her face, smiling happily once more.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:40 am

Iki squirmed a bit in Crucent's grip after she pulled her off but hearing that Cru might be her mom if things work out made her smile brightly, she then looked over at Zidane and said "You better not mess this up mister." Zidane rolled his eyes and simply said "Ya ya I'll be on my best behavior boss." "Okay~" said Iki with a smirk before getting sat down in Crucent's lap to which she snuggled up in.

It was then the date questions were brought up and Zidane rubbed the back of his head and said "Well not sure yet, didn't expect to get a date today to be honest." Zidane laughed a bit nervously before hearing the offer to go swim, Zidane thought about it for a few moments then said "You go ahead I need to think up something for us to do for a date now." Zidane crossed his arms and sat right were he was in deep thought, but while he was doing that Iki looked at the water then back at Crucent. She followed Crucent to the water but soon started to fly over it in an attempt to follow Cru while avoiding the water, obviously Iki was not a fan of water at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Watching Iki hovering above her, Cru smiled at the girl as she floated on her back.
"What's the matter hon, sceptical of water?"

Standing up in the water, she reached out and grabbed Iki and held her securely but comfortably in her arms "It's okay, it can't hurt you" leaning in and whispering she said "cause I won't let it. "
Smiling to reassure her, Cru held Iki high up above her head then leaned back down into the water till she was again floating on her back, then slowly took her arms down till Iki was sitting on her stomach. "There you go sweetie, that's not so bad is it?"

Making sure she held Iki so she didn't fall, Cru used her legs and walked along floating slowly in the shallow waters, just relaxing and playing with her for now.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:39 pm

When the water subject was brought up Iki quickly let out a huff and turned her head away from Crucent, Iki was a dragon for most and while she was nice she still had a stubborn pride at times. Said pride wouldn't let her admit that she was rather weary of water to be quiet honest, Iki then said "No just don't wanna get wet....."

When Cru suddenly grabbed her Iki let out a eep and tried to get away but relaxed a slight bit after calming down, feeling Cru hold her helped calm her nerves as well as Cru's reassuring words. It was then that Iki watched Cru lean back in the water to float once more before letting Iki sit on her stomach, the little dragon's legs floating in the water as well. Iki's eyes shifted left to right in paranoia, she then said "I don't like this......I can't fly when my wings get weally wet....and I don't like not being able to fly.." Iki had slight tears in her eyes as she was still very young and easily scared for a Dragon, and to loose the ability to fly even temporarily is horrible for a flying creature to experience.

So by the time Sin reached them Iki was slowly growing toward her panic state since her wings were starting to open up for flight, but the movement were jerky.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 am

"nonono, just...relax. I'm not gonna let your wings get wet, I promise." Looking at Iki she continued "now, I'm gonna let go of you sweetie, and you can either stay or go." just as she was about to do so, Sin came up to the pair of them, then bent down to look at Iki as she said "Hi Crrru, who is this prrretty lady then?"

"This is Iki, Zidane's dragon in her humanoid form. Iki this is my friend SinSiew"

"Hello Iki, a pleasurrre to meet you, I'm surrre. Why so skittish?" Looking at Cru she swished her tail curiously. "She doesn't want to get wet, it makes flying hard" "aaah, I see. Well I don't blame herrr. It took me a long time as well to be comforrrtable arrround waterrr"

Lying down in the water Sin grinned at Iki "...but now, I love it. Do you think you'll be able to enjoy it more as well?"

Releasing the dragongirl, Cru drifted lazily in the water, enjoying the warm sun on her body and in comparison; the cooler water against her back. Using her arms she did one or two strokes as she looked up at the clear blue skies, watching a flock of colorful birds fly overhead

Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Iki forced herself to relax when Crucent tried to calm her and her focus on the water was lost when Sin moved over to them and started to talk, Iki sniffed the air near Sin due to how this was her first meeting with the woman before saying "Your scent wemind me of my fwiend Lia. Sin..si-ew........I callin you Sin." Iki never liked hard names and always called Victor's pet Lia instead of her full name

Iki then listened to Cru and Sin talk to one another for a little bit before Cru laid back on the water and let Iki sit on her for some more, Iki by now didn't want to seem scared in front of two people so she laid on Cru's stomach and watched the two lounge about as the sun's heat soaked into Iki's body making the dragon feel much better.

All the while Zidane's constant thinking bored Shurelia enough for the cat to get up and move toward the ocean, she caused her pants like clothing to disappear so that she stood in what could be called a pink bikini based on the outfit. Moving into the water she swam toward Iki and co, when she reached them she ignored Sin for the moment and focused on the little dragon.

Moving a claw to crook of Iki's left wing she tickled the spot gently for a second, that second worth of tickling was all that was needed as Iki quickly started to squirm and laugh as that was a ticklish spot on her body. She was able to slap the claw away though and sat up on Cru and stared at Lia who was smirking at the little dragon, Iki then said "Liaaaa don't do that!" Lia started to then mew and merow at Iki who listened to the feline before her feathers ruffled and she scowled.

"I am not!" "Nya mero" "I AM NOT!" "Merrrrrowwww~" "I am not a scardy cat and I'll prove it!" said Iki who by now was red in the face, she then looked at the water for a second in hesitation but when she saw the smirk on Lia's face she quickly jumped off Cru and into the water. Unfortunately for Iki she wasn't a swimmer and would of sank if Lia's tail didn't wrap around the little one's waist and hold her up, Iki at first just stayed still in the water her wings tucked tightly against herself as she was tensed up. After a little bit of time though Iki relaxed and looked around for a few seconds then looked over her shoulder at Lia and said "S-see, I'm not a scardy cat...." "Mew." replied Lia before she pulled Iki closer and ruffled her hair with a paw as she held Iki who was squirming to get away from what one could call her best friend/big sister.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:10 am

Seeing Shurelia come down for a swim as well and start to play with Iki was enough to get Sin's blood boiling. Glaring at the other feline, Sin got up and waded back onto the shorw and up to where Zidane was still sitting and grabbed her towel as she started to dry off, growling to herself.

Sighing, Cru saw Sin leave and got up as well. "Please excuse me girls, I need to check on Sin."

Running up to the others, she also began to dry off, looking over at Sin.

"You know if you want him, you'll have to find a way to get along with her as well, right kitty?"

"I know, I KNOW, all rrright?!?!!" Throwing her wet towel away irritably, Sin sat down on her towel, her tail smacking about so vigorously that she was whipping sand about and didn't notice it. "... it's just hard." Hugging her knees, she stared gloomily into the air, relaxing her tail a little.

Having dried off, Cru sat down next to Zidane again and slipped her hand into his
"Well, I hope you manage to get along with her, cause in the end it's worth it."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:01 am

Shurelia didn't exactly expect Sin to glare at her but returned the favor if only to show she wasn't going to back down, when Sin waded off she looked at Cru with a questioning look as Iki said "Why did Sin get mad.....what happened????" She looked up at Lia who just shrugged a bit with a nya before rubbing her cheek against Iki's wing, this caused the dragon girl to squirm as it felt weird and when Cru said she was going Iki struggled more and said "N-no don't leave me alone with her! H-hey don't nibble on my wing! D=<"

Lia and Iki continued to play while Victor found him a nice spot to look out across the sea from a cliff not too far away from the beach, while Zidane kept quiet and watched Cru and Sin talk it out. When Cru held his hand he rubbed the back of his head and chuckled a bit, he smiled at Cru and let his tail wrap around her waist to show his affection.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:22 am

Making up her mind, Sin clenched her jaw, then nodded briskly as she got up, looking very grim indeed.

Walking down to the shoreline again, she said "Shurrrelia, can we talk please, rrright now. It's about Victorrr?"

Watching her friends actions, Cru was completely floored. Whispering she leaned to Zidanes ear "This can't possibly end well..."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:45 am

Zidane watched as Sin walked off toward Lia and Iki before listening to what Cru said and simply nodded his head before saying "Even more so if Iki gets angry enough to get involved too....Should I go get my weapons and such? Just in case a free for all breaks out?" Zidane was actually serious as he knew he might need his weapons to stop the girls as he wasn't looking forward to getting a stray claw stuck in his arm or hand.

While he worried about that Lia looked up at Sin when she started to talk and while the cat looked......tense she didn't show any hostile intention, and so when Sin was done Lia rubbed her chin with one of her tails before letting out a sigh. She then nodded her head and picked up Iki so the dragon girl could sit on her shoulders instead of relying on Lia's arms to keep her from sinking, Lia then let out some cat sounds as Iki said "Lia said that she'll talk and I'm here to twan....twansl......twanslate? *looks down at Lia who nods* ya that word."
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:59 am

Looking at Zidane and then back at Sin, Crucent replied "noo... I don't think you'll need them hon. Sin's actually very calm, she shows no signs of wanting to attack Shurelia at all so let's just wait and see for now..."

Sighing, Sin said "Verrry well, it's not what I wanted but okay... Herrre's the thing. I rrreally like Victorrr, alot. Now, I've gatherrred that so do you. And he seems to like the both of us. The prrroblem is that me and you don't like eachotherrr. But... forrr Victorrr, I am willing to give it a trrry, and i'll do my best to not upset him, orrr you. I am not trrrying to take him away frrrom you orrr anything, but I do have feelings forrr him, so I'd like the chanse to trrry and find out if he also has feelings forrr me."

Taking a breath she could see that Shurelia didn't seem to happy hearing this but she continued "Howeverrr, with me and you beeing so angrrry all the time, that's hard to find out, so, can we at least please trrry to be civil to eachotherrr frrrom now on?
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:22 am

Lia listened to what Sin said and slowly figured out what was going on and simply sighed a bit as she shook her head slightly before she started to talk with Iki soon following it up with her translation "I like Master a lot too but I know that he won't like me like that, so I won't stop you twying to go out with him. I don't like you because I am not use to other felines and I don't want you twying to steal him from me, but he told me he wouldn't leave me so I'll behave as I trust Master. So I won't fight with you, it seems just you have the problem with being nice not me Sin." In Lia's defense she had relaxed a bit since she was sure Sin wasn't going to jump her now and was being indifferent toward the other woman, Iki rubbed her head a bit trying to understand what all this was about since she didn't understand the concept of all this.

Lia then started up again and Iki was at the work once more "So good luck.......oh and Sin.....if you hurt my master......I'll kill you. This is not a thweat....this is a promise......I will wip your throat out with my own teeth and feed you to the fiends if I find my master hurt by you......got it....?" Iki saying that ruined the effect of the threat but the cold murderous stare from Lia drilled home.......a hurt Victor would equal one very very pissed off Nekomata.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Nodding curtly, her tail stiff and bristled at the rudeness of Shurelia Sin couldn't help but murmur quietly "I may have prrroblems beeing nice to you, but I am cerrrtainly not the only one herrre with an attitude prrroblem. I'm not the one insulting and thrrreatening others."

Not giving either of them another look she turned on her heel and walked off again before she actually did go for Shurelias throat. Heading off she walked after Victor, she needed to talk to him. Thinking to herself as she headed along the beach, she understood the Nekomatas feelings, but she had no plans of hurting Victor, so the words had effectively stung and hurt her more then any physical attack would ever manage to do.

"Wow!" breathing a sigh of relief Cru was just glad noone had gotten hurt from Sin and Shurelias little talk, finally unwinding enough to notice she was still holding on to Zid's hand she let go of it hurriedly and blushed a little.

"Seems they've come to some agreement at least, I hope they manage to stick too it as well, but what the hell is she up to now?"

Spotting Victor sitting alone a little further up along the beach, her gloominess seemed to evaporate. She grinned and felt a little sneaky, time to test her hunter skills again. Looking up, she noticed there was a slight breeze, but it was coming from his direction, so he couldn't possibly smell her. Quickly and exteremely quietly she made her way behind a palmtree and some bushes.

Slooooooowly her head rose just high enough to still see her 'prey' sitting a few feet to her left. Grinning even wider now as he showed no signs of having noticed her, her ears flattened as her eyes narrowed and the tip of her tail twitched ever so slightly. Completely misjudging the distance between them as well as her own jumping skills, she did a flying leap and failed miserably, landing an underarms length behind him with a big THUD on the soft sand, causing a small cloud of it to appear as she coughed.

Sitting up next to him, a little embarassed she grinned and said "Hi. Just wanted you to know that I've clearrred the airr with Shurrrelia, so hopefully she won't trrry to kill me if I sit down and talk to you, if it's all rrright with you"

Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 am

Lia just ignored what Sin said as she let out a low growl to which Iki covered her mouth in shock before bopping Lia on the head, the two started to argue again as Lia must of said something bad to cause Iki to react that way. Zidane though just watched and shook his head slightly at the two before hearing Crucent talk, he noticed her blush and said "Well who knows maybe after the talk she figure to go give Victor a visit now that Shurelia is no longer an issue.....also ya didn't have to let my hand go, it felt pretty nice." Zidane's tail tightened around Cru's waist to show he was happy with holding.

Now when Sin was sneaking up on Victor he simply kept his attention on the ocean humming a tune to himself as he was in a relaxed mood, and it kept being like that before Sin leaped at him and landed with a loud thud on the ground behind him. This caused his training to kick in as his gunscythe appeared in his hand as he turned around on his heel, his gun was now pointed right at Sin's face when she started to talk as Victor's eyes were cold and emotionless as he stared down at her.

But he soon snapped out of it and saw it was Sin behind him and thus he put his weapon away as he then said "I am zo zorry about that Sin, you really zhouldn't zneak up on me like that.......but vait...........vhy are you on the ground.......*blank stare*.......you landed zhort of me didn't you.......zilly kitty...." Victor chuckled and shook his head before sitting back down to face the ocean as he then said "Also zure you can zit vith me and I am happy you two vorked zomething out, zhe iz zo protective of me at timez and I hate it vhen zhe getz violent. Zo vait do you vish to talk to me about my feline friend, I hope your one problem iz not causing you trouble ztill." Victor looked over his shoulder at her with concern now.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:00 am

Blushing alot as he mentioned the short jump bit, Sin snuggled up to him.

"Nooo.... I don't think it is anymorrre.... at least..." Swallowing hard, she stared fervently down at her own feet as she bit her lip and spoke so quietly Victor had to have amazing hearing to make out what she said next wich was "If you like me even just half as much as I like you...then no I don't have any prrroblem anymorrre. You see, I think I rrreally like you Victorrr, I mean, morrre then ust a frrriend so I need to know if you feel the same way..."

Fidgeting with her tail, she didn't dare look at him as she waited for his answer, butterflies fluttering up what felt like a storm in her stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smiling coyly Cru again placed her hand in Zidane's as he wrapped his tail around her waist and murmured "Allright, then I'll keep it there, I just need to get used to having a boyfriend again. Provided I can call you that..."

Looking over at Iki and Shurelia who was still playing in the water she said "I've thought a little about the whole date thing. What do you think about me and you just using either your airship or mine just to sneak off somewhere without the others and go explore somewhere together."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 am

Victor felt Sin snuggling up to him but he figured it was okay since she too is a feline and so it makes sense that she would be like Lia in the regard of personal space, so reaching out he gave her head a very gentle stroke and scratched behind them with a soft yet firm pressure. He then listened to her talk as he did so to help her feel calm while she spoke, he did hear her mumble something under her breath but he didn't know what and her following it up with louder words distracted him since they were rather...important.

His hand moved away from her head and he looked out at the see in utter silence before he said with a steady voice "Ah zo that iz vhat you vere vorried over.......vell thiz iz......zlightly odd and unexpected though in a pleasant vay.....But vhile I do like you Sin it haz not grown that far yet...........for you zee I like to take thingz zlov and vhile you are a person I knov I can trust ve have not yet known each other long enough to even become good friendz yet." Victor slowly stood up and looked at the sky for a bit of strength to help him as he then said "Zo I am zorry I can't zay that I like you like that yet, but I am pretty zure there iz a very high chance I will. Zo for nov vhy don't ve vork to be good friendz then if thingz click ve become closer, I just don't von't to rush into zomething as important az thiz." Victor looked down at Sin now and it showed he was serious, if anything at least he was going to give it a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zidane though was enjoying the feel of Cru's hand in his own and as she talked about calling him a boyfriend he arched his eyebrow and said "Well sure you can call me that, but isn't saying Zidane easier than saying boyfriend?"

Zidane then followed Cru's gaze toward the two pets and chuckled as he saw Iki splash Lia much to the nekomata's displeasure, he then listened to her suggest something for them to do for a date and rubbed his chin for a few minutes then said "So go on an adventure together.......sure that sounds fun!"
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 am

"Frrriends is good!" Purring throatily Sin was so elated she couldn't stop herself and jumped to her feet with ease then wrapped her arms around Victor in a hug before she smiled up at him.

"...frrriends is verrry good." Leaning up on her toes she nuzzled the tip of his nose with her own and let him go again. Taking a few steps away from him she then turned and looked at him with her emerald green eyes and said

"and now, my frrriend, i'll go back to the otherrrs, carrre to join me or would you like to be alone a little longerrr?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I just thought it'd be more fun for the both of us then the whole dinner and dancing or a play stuff" Getting more comfy she laid down next to Zidane, fully extending her body onto the beachtowel to soak up more of the warm sun.

"Also, since I've visited your world once, I thought maybe you would like to come to mine this time, or we can go to a completely new world."

Shading her eyes with her hand Crucent looked at Zidane " up to you really"
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Victor chuckled as he shook his head when he listened to Sin start to purr after hearing his response, it was then that she suddenly got up and hugged him as he felt her body pressing up against his shirtless form. This caused him to blush profusely but he returned the hug as best he could, when she then nuzzed his nose with her own he just stared at her in confusion as he didn't know what that was about. Only after she moved away did he calm down and respond to her question "Vell I zuppose I vill go vith you to the otherz if you vish."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zidane nodded his head to what Cru said as it was very logical and made sense for them to do that instead of something more boring and normal like regular people, which they were not as they were adventures and hero's not civi's. When Cru laid out he figured he would to and enjoyed the sun's rays, he then heard her question about where to go Zidane rubbed his chin then said "Sure I'll enjoy seeing how your world works and stuff, going to be a real fun trip~"
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:11 am

Giggling softly Sin slipped her hand in his as she replied a little teasingly "I vish dat verrry much" as she spoke she rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorrry, I just love yourrr accent, and had to trrry it at least once, I hope I didn't offend you though."

Making their way back to Cru and Zid as Sin's tail swayed back and forth lazily, she was surprised at just how much she had changed, in just the short amount of time that they had known eachother, her perviously immensely flirtatious side having mellowed so much that she hardly recognized herself.

Smiling a little she glanced over on Victor. She didn't mind it though, hopefully it would be worth it in the end. However as they approached Iki and Shu, she smile vanished completely. Bracing herself, she was really trying to at least be civil with the other feline, but it was hard, no doubt about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rolling over on her side towards Zidane, Crucent rested her head in her hand and smiled happily. "Now I jst have to find something for us to do then....Is there anything you would like to do? not to mention, how long will this date be, cause if you want to *just* have an adventure it shouldn't take all that long. But if you want The Tour of the place, you may be some time"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part Empty

Back to top Go down

[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next