FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
im sorry guys EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
im sorry guys EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
im sorry guys EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
im sorry guys EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
im sorry guys EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
im sorry guys EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
im sorry guys EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
im sorry guys EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
im sorry guys EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
im sorry guys EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
im sorry guys EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
im sorry guys EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
im sorry guys EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
im sorry guys EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
im sorry guys EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
im sorry guys EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
im sorry guys EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
im sorry guys EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
im sorry guys EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
im sorry guys EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
im sorry guys EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

im sorry guys

Go down 
+2
Emblem
Crucent
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:15 am

I know the rule is to keep RL out of here but for the first time in over 50 years a bomb has gone off in Norway.
It was a terrorist attack with a carbomb, and I am at a loss for words. Everything feels so surreal, and (i know im naivë now but) these things doesn't happen in Norway.
I am angry, confused, shaken, offended and really upset right now, my notion of Norway as a safe country is gone.
So far 5 dead and 15 injured.

link here : http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/07/22/norway.explosion/index.html
Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

Number of posts : 217

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 am

Oh dear...

Crucent?

There's a difference between RL and mindboggling events. This is indeed surreal...

Take Care, try and stay calm. If ya need one to talk to, my mailbox is open 24/7
Back to top Go down
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Thank you so much Em, this is just... unreal and incredibly scary.

one rumor says that on an Al-Qaeda site there's been posted a message that this was a warning, to get Norway to pull out of Afghanistan. I don't know, but im still rattled.

as for the shooting at Utøya, a man dressed as a cop came there and just started shooting everybody on sight. there are officially four dead so far(all teenagers). an eyewitness however claims there are at least 30 dead, that he could see, lying in the water around the island, kids and teenagers. But the news say the police have shot or arrested the man who did it. Police says they see a connection between the 2 events.

Last edited by Crucent on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
im sorry guys Left_bar_bleue400/1000im sorry guys Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Oh Crucent!!!

*EPIC HUGGLES*

We're here for you, sis! If you need to talk, I'm around somewhere, just ask. It's just so awful that this has happened.

*hug*

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Emblem

Emblem

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 pm

...What's keeping us from sending in our heroes?

I can see Emblem standing on his flying temple as it hovers over their heads...ushering in their last hour of chaos..

Crucent slapping those bastards with the kinky stick until the cannot take any more, Zidane hitting them and disappearing before they know what got to them, Telira blasting their asses off magically with the capital M...and A...MAgic!

And their final hour will strike with the cavalry marching in. We got the incarnated better version of B.A Baracus, A Girl who kick more ass barehanded then men, a grumpy Leonhart who makes sure we all stay alive, a Spec Ops dude who would totally own at hide n seek...and we can go on and on..

So I looked for us...and I found us!

im sorry guys The_ar10

DIBS on the first Final Fantasy Victory Tune!

Back to top Go down
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:09 pm

LOL Em, thank you! That made me laugh and I needed it * hugs *

Dibs on all music from FFXI ^^
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:02 pm

I'm sorry such events have happened in your country Cru, it weird how not but a few hours ago I was talking to a few others on another chat about how great Norway is and how it would be fun to live there compared to USA.

Anyway *hugs you tightly and doesn't let go even if you have to go shower*
Back to top Go down
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:05 pm

aww thank you ^^

Norway is generally great. We're a small country with silly loads of money, we have a varied nature with seasons, and of course the icingon the cake; me Wink

then this happens and now I'm in a little shock tbh,but we'll manage.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm

*bursts out laughing at Emblem's Magic card*

That is hilarious!!!!

I love it!!!

*hugs Cru* If you want us to unleash heck on some poor defenseless monsters, we can do that.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Barret Wallace

Barret Wallace

Number of posts : 58

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Your never alone Cru, weather online or off, the power of sanctuary is at your beck and call as well good Big Bear Barret will always be around rain or shin takes more to keep this man down Very Happy *hugs cru* life certainly throws curve-balls in the least expected ways but as long as you have yours friends at your side you shall conquer all that stands in you way. Wink Just like everyone else here i am always open should you need to talk, you take care of yourself alright Very Happy we are all behind you every step you make.
Back to top Go down
http://fate-counting-down.canadian-forum.com/
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:03 am

Right.

The police have caught a man who is the shooter on the island, and also the one who made the bomb. However, eyewitnesses that have spoken to the media says there was two shooters.The police are investigating the rumor. The number of dead on the island is currently at 85, but the police are still dredging the water around the island to search for more.

They have also seized everything on the fake cops farm, where he had 3 tons of fertilizer amongst other bomb making equipment, but he purchased 6 tons of it in May. The fake cop is beeing charged with two acts of Terrorism, wich is the highest charge of any crime the norwegian police has avaliable.

Along with the bombing, the death toll is now at 91, as 7 persons died from it.

I've been at church with my hubby and kiddo and lit candles in memory of them all, but it all feels so futile, so pointless... It's hella hard not to feel angry and demand the death sentence for this guy but then he in a way wins...
Back to top Go down
Kindred
Admin
Admin
Kindred

Number of posts : 2988
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Max MP:
im sorry guys Left_bar_bleue1000/1000im sorry guys Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Tweaks:

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:40 am

Gawd Cru, I totally feel like shit for not seeing this... *hugs tight* But seriously, I can understand how you feel. Whether its a terrorist from within your own country, or from another, it's still mind blowing and a complete shock. Especially when kids become the target.
There's just no words to describe the amount of shock and pain such a tragedy like this causes....

And like I said to you in chat.... Norway?? NORWAY!?!? WHY in all places, Norway?? I don't know how other countries view Norway, but here, one thinks of Norway as a piece of heaven left on this crazy planet. You only hear good things about Norway. Peaceful, beautiful, and near the top of the world close to the heavens where people just visualize it's a safe place.

And everyone here will always be here for you, Cru Wink Something like this doesn't have to hit someone directly for it to hurt or effect them. When it's YOUR country, it hurts you just the same. I truly hope Norway is showered with support from everyone, especially from our government here in the states, just as yours supported us so much during 9/11.

May your country and its people heal, and become an even stronger country than before.

im sorry guys Flg-Norwayim sorry guys Norway-flag-waving-smile-animated

Back to top Go down
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:54 pm

VG wich is one of Norway's biggest RL and online newspapers have started a page where people can 'hold hands to show support '

I have joined it myself, and im posting it here as well if anybody else wants to join and share some love.
First, open my link, then you click on the red line that starts 'klikk her ...' you then type in your name, age and country, pick an image to suit your gender then your done.

The link is here: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/oslobomben/lenke.php

If you don't wish to do this that is fine and I understand, but if you do, I'll be eternally grateful.
Back to top Go down
Barret Wallace

Barret Wallace

Number of posts : 58

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 am

i joined up cru * hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://fate-counting-down.canadian-forum.com/
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:33 pm

To everybody on the site:

This weekend has without a doubt been the most shocking and brutal in not just mine, but all Norwegians memory since WW2.

As the situation unfolded and the horrors seemed to never end, I bacame scared, shocked and enraged. I've been in a daze of disbelief for most of this weekend, but I need you all to know just how much you have helped me and cheered me up since Friday, you kept me grounded with fun and overwhelming love in the CB as well as topics, and for that I just can not thank you all enough.

You guys are all amazing people, I hope you know this and I wish I could just... give each of you a hug for beeing here for me when I needed you the most.
You have all made a lifelong friend in me should you want it.

Again, sincerely and from the bottom of my heart; Thank you all

Tusen hjertelig takk

Cru/Lindis.
Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Didn't get clear confirmation, mobiles don't like the website. I dont like holdin' hands like some Kumbaya thing...standin' next to Barret holding his robot arm...he better not get emo and grip too tight.

But it is a rather small task to perform for ETERNAL gratitude!

Dudes manifest was 2100 pages...that's enough to keep me warm through the winter...waste of good tree I say. As was all that he typed, I got to see parts of it. Netherlands was mentioned too.

Still waiting for the Norwegian Police to phone me in and have a few minutes with the man...

What I hate most is how ideas are neither good nor evil as long as they stay ideas. What I do so dislike is how this man thinks he did not undergo a felony, and how he wanted to inspire a revolution with his ideas turned to action. He deserves no mercy. Death is too easy.

Now...who wants tea? Or Guinnes? Got those as well!
Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:40 pm

...Lindis? BY GOD WOMAN, How long were you gonna keep that lovely name a secret?

(Lyndis? Fire Emblem Advance?...helllooo?)
Back to top Go down
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:57 pm

LOL, do whatever you want, you have free hands^^
Back to top Go down
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:01 pm

a song in Memory, I'm sorry it's in Norwegian, it means a great deal right now to me. The footage on the clip is of norwegian newscasts this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpgjzGuHYFY

Maria Mena "Mitt Lille Land"
Back to top Go down
Kindred
Admin
Admin
Kindred

Number of posts : 2988
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Max MP:
im sorry guys Left_bar_bleue1000/1000im sorry guys Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Tweaks:

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Crucent, you have such an amazing country, that I felt this story should be shared.....

Now before anyone thinks this post is about to be depressing, just read the whole thing and see how it makes you feel at the end of it.....

Hussein Kazemi was one of the teenagers who endured the gunman's attack, sustaining bullet wounds to both thighs, his Achilles heel, and his left arm. He ran for his life for 10 minutes with those wounds, and bullets still being fired at him until he dove into the chilling waters. There, he played dead for 30 minutes while watching everyone around him get murdered and float past him.

He was one of countless Muslims who have sought sanctuary and citizenship in the beautiful country of Norway, away from his ever dangerous home in Herat, Afghanistan... and STILL to this day, while in his hospital bed, calls Norway his "adopted home" with a strong and confident smile on his youthful face.

I want all of you to take in his words. This isn't about racism. This isn't about religion, or what Gods we believe in, or don't believe in.

Because this young boy's words holds true to the one thing that does exist in all of us, no matter our color, or religion, or our beliefs.

It's hunamity. The strength of the human spirit in every single one of us.

"You have only one life and you must take the good with the bad," he said.

"There will always be both. Life is like that. There are ups and downs. In a dangerous place you always have a chance to live, and in a safe place you always have a chance of being killed.
It's destiny and you cannot avoid it."

Norway's open arms and open hearts helped to keep this boy's amazing perspective of life so positive. Norway gave him the hope of a better, safer, happier life when he and his family needed it. Even through this tragedy in his home of sanctuary, this boy still holds Norway strong in his heart.

Wise words from one who is still a child. May those words remind you of just how good a life we have behind our monitors. May those words remind you just how strong you, yourself can be.

May those words forever be embedded into your hearts.

And may Norway always be blessed.

Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:37 am

...*shifty eyes*

Do I still get my five minutes with the 'man'?

Don't make me beg to show that guy his own personal hell
Back to top Go down
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 am

Em, as far as I'm concerned you do can whatever you want with him.
Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 am

Woohoo!

*goes boking a ticket to Norway, wondering how many baseball bats and fingerclamps can fit in the overhead department...and how many will be used and broken in 5 minutes*
Back to top Go down
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 pm

For those of you who want to know:

The death toll, has now been lowered to 68 dead on the island, due to miscountings of bodies when they first checked. English police and terrorist experts thinks Norway is at great risk of something like this happening again, they are currently searching for 6 possible helpers of the shooter, in England.

Today the shooter was taken to court for his arreignment meeting (i don't know the proper term, so im sorry if its wrong) behind closed doors. There he stated that he did it, in part to "prevent the Norwegian labour Party (the biggest one in Norway) to gain more ground and members".He is prepared to spend the rest of his life in Jail and he stated that there are 2 more terror cells somewhere, he pleaded not guilty and started reading from his Manifest at wich point the Judge stopped him immidiately. He will be held, for now, for 8 weeks.

His father has gone on to say that he wishes his son died painfully, and he will sever all future contact with him, his mother is in shock.

It's a bit silly I know, but this quote below expertly sums up the mood and feelings of all Norwegians these days.

A german newspaper article says: "Even in their deepest sorrow the Norwegians don't get hysterical. They resist the hate. It is amazing to see how politicians and the whole country reacts. They are sad to the deepest thread of their souls. They cry in dignity. But nobody swears to take revenge. Instead they want even more humanity and democracy. That is one of the most remarkable strengths of that little country.

(this is a picture of Oslo, our Capital taken about 30 minutes ago during the flower ceremony)

im sorry guys 978x_13197743

Tonight our streets are filled with love.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 am

YAY, the shooter may get 30 years in jail instead, they wanna charge him with Crimes against Humanity!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys Empty

Back to top Go down

im sorry guys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Misc. :: Miscellaneous :: Chat room-
Jump to: