FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) Empty
PostSubject: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:19 am

Zidane and his crew had come to Shiamora Square after they been bored out of their skulls with no one ever coming to Gaia for some reason and they were not in the mood to go to world VIII like everyone else were for some obvious reason. And so as they walked around through the city they came upon a rather strange store that said in bright Neon Lettering 'Kaleb's and Coral Q's Emporium' and in front of the store was what appeared to be the store's guard or something. The guy was wearing a black trench-coat, black gloves, black boots, black plants, and a black fedora, all in all he looked a bit shady but he looked up at the group and said with a smirk "Hehehehe, well seems the little nut job is going to have a happy day. You three get in here, trust me you'll enjoy some of the stuff those twits in there think up." the man jerked his thumb at the door where the sound of metal work and such could be heard from deep inside.

Zidane looked down at Repede who simply shrugged slightly as he didn't care, Zidane then looked up at Victor who nodded his head slightly in agreement to go inside. Thus Zidane shrugged as well then made his way inside with the two others following up behind, as they walked inside Victor turned to look at the man in the coat who stared back with crimson red eyes as he smirked a bit showing off sharp teeth. This made Victor wonder who that person was but figured he would focus on what was going on inside, for as soon as Zidane walked in he heard a loud voice yell "DOOD IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS!?!....Holy shit man it is!" Looking inside Victor saw a young man with brown hair, blue eyes, and a pale complexion walk up to Zidane and start to shake the genome's hand rapidly.

Zidane was confused as hell as to what was going on but let the guy shake his hand before saying "Uhh do I know you?" "Well not really but man I know you, ha ha wow never thought I would see a hero of Gaia in my shop. Lucky day this is, dood do you mind signing this?" asked the young man who grabbed what look like an autograph book and pen. Zidane figured there was no harm in this so he signed the book which had a few other names he didn't know inside, after getting the book signed the young man put it away before saying "Okay now that my fun is over, what can I do you for Zidane and.....umm friends?" "Oh well just wondering what you got in this place exactly, the guy out front told us to come in and we didn't have anything else to do. Oh and my friends' names are Victor and Repede." replied Zidane as said people looked over at the young man though only Victor looked friendly.

The young man nodded his head slightly then said "Well let me think about what you three might like, oh and by the way name's Kaleb H. Hall. Now then I think you three would enjoy some Q Phones, the little buggers are one of my top products and one of the few things that can call people who are even in other worlds no matter where you are. That and they got a ton of extra features that can be downloaded, that can allow customization to a very high degree." Kaleb walked off toward the back to grab three of the little machines while Zidane and co figured they just look around to see what they had around here. Repede came upon a small bottle labeled 'Fountain of Youth Water, handle with care.' figuring that it would be best to leave such a thing alone with him already so young Repede moved along promptly.

Soon enough though Kaleb came back to the trio and on his shoulders were three cell phone sized robots with Q's on their chest, Kaleb placed them on a table for the men to look at and said "So what do you guys think?" The three didn't know what to think as the little phones stared back at them before they started to change, the one staring at Zidane soon looked like a small rouge as he had a black hood on and looked sneaky as can be. Soon enough the one looking at Victor shifted to look like a old school soldier complete with a tiny rifle, the phone saluted to Victor who smirked in return at how endearing these phones were beginning to be like. Finally the one looking at Repede shifted till he looked like he was a evil sorcerer with red eyes and a scowl like expression, Repede and the phone quickly had a stare down and would be at it for a while.

Zidane already started to like his phone as it looked well interesting and fun to him, thus he reached out for the one that looked at him only for it to do a fancy jump then land on his arm and run up it to his shoulder. The phone sat down right there and snickered a bit while the others gathered up their own phones, Victor's took up position in the man's front coat pocket while Repede's took up home in the young boy's hair. "I see you guys like them, good even my guard outside has one. *looks toward the door* Don't you Zenon?" "Ya ya it helps me keep in contact with Jayda, you know that." "Zenon and Jayda sittin in a tree~" "Don't make me come in there and bite off your left leg bub...." "........So mean..." whined Kaleb while Zidane and co sweat dropped at how crazy these people here were...........ya anyone that walks into this mess is going to be busy.

Last edited by Zidane on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 am

"Eurrrgh! I'll neverrr get used to trrravelling thrrrough those porrrtals!" Grumbling Sin brushed some imagined dirt off herself and looked over at Crucent that was just emerging as well from the Multiplex portal from Vana'diel.

"Oh it's not so bad. Okay it's not the most comfortable way of travel there is, but it's certainly alot faster then the airship." Smiling Crucent looked around at the plaza where they had appeared. She saw a sign that said "Shiamora Square".

Clearly this was a shopping area, as she saw a very big storehouse situated across from them in the plaza and dotted around the rest of it were various carts with foods, vegetables, fabrics and weapons.

Tilting her head towards the big building Sin said "all rrright, let's go have a look at what's inside that shop now that we arrre herrre."

Making their way over to it, Crucent read aloud "Kaleb's and Coral Q's Emporium, I wonder what they sell"

"I hope they sell some bath prrroducts, i need a showerrr after that porrrtal, it's full of dust and sand in therrre."

Walking up to the doors they saw a doorman, and nodded politely at him as they headed inside. "Bath products I'm not after, but I'd like some furniture and things for the rebuilt Archduke house now that it's finally remodeled. I guess a World Leader can't have just two rickety chairs and a crate as her office things when reciving important people" Looking around she spotted zidane and some others, then walked up to them. "Hey Zid. How fun to meet you guys here as well, Are you out to shop as well?"
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Zenon's attention was focused toward the inside of the store at first so when Cru nodded to him he didn't see so he didn't respond to it, after she walked inside though he saw her and said "Got a few more customers Kaleb, don't scare them off with your insanity." With that Zenon turned back toward the outside to watch for more customers or spot any bad news that would try to get into the shop, while Kaleb turned to look at Cru and Sin and was about to say hello before the woman said hello to Zidane and co. Kaleb wasn't sure how they knew one another but wasn't going to pry as he said "Welcome to Kaleb's and Coral Q's Emporium, I'm Kaleb and if you need anything just ask. For now though I'll go check on some stock while you all do your meet and greet, just give a shout when you are all done."

With that Kaleb darted off with speed that was actually faster than what Zidane could achieve causing the Genome to be a bit surprised, he then shook his head and said to Cru "Hey Cru I didn't expect to see you here either, and eh we came here to just do something we were bored with hanging around in Gaia. So came to this world then spotted this store and figured we just poke around, already found us some new devices called Q Phones to buy."

Zidane pointed to the little rouge phone on his shoulder as the device looked at Cru then held out a little hand for a handshake, as this went on Victor was talking with Sin and showing her his phone which saluted her instead of trying to go for a handshake. All the while Repede had sneaked off to see what other little devices this strange place held, while his phone sat in his hair and scanned the place for something fun as well.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Surprised and curious, Crucent gently took the hand of the what was it, device, that sat on Zid's shoulder and shook it ever so carefully, worried she might risk hurting it by doing so "It's incredible! what is it that it does?"

Marvelling at the thing she was amazed at how different each Worlds technology was from another, it was always fun to see what others might come up with even though it was just basically a variety of her own Worlds LinkShells and Pearls.

"Me and Sin is just here to see if we can find any office stuff now that I've become the World Leader of Vana'diel. I got a very nice and impressive and big place in Jeuno but... not much furniture to go along with it" making a face, she made a gesture to take the entire store in "but it happily seems like they have just about anything anybody can possibly think of in here, so with a little help, I should get what I need" looking around it seemed that the young man who called himself Kaleb had gone off somewhere though "...however it seems the help left, oh well.." Smiling at Zidane, she was actually looking forward to get some serious shopping done as neither Cru nor Sin had taken the time to do so for the last months.

Sin however was happily talking to Victor and laughed a little at the sight of it saluting to her, and saluted it right back in mock-army stricktness. "It is verrry cute I must admit, but... not forrr me I think. I prrreferrr my LinkPearrrl, it's less fuss and a betterrr fashion accessorrry, see?" leaning in she held her black flowing locks back so he got a very close look at her earlobe, neck, jawline and if he wanted to, her ample cleavage as well, as she displayed what looked like a purple shimmering pearl earring in her left ear. "this is my worrrld's verrrsion of that communications device, do you like it?".

Grabbing a shopping cart Crucent walked up to a big map of the place to see what they had where, wich apparently was just about everything, reading the signs as she looed it over "Weapons, Armor, Adults Only Armor...? I wonder what that is... Jewellery, Potions, Pets, Transport (living as well as motored), Food, Drinks, Alcohol, Spells, Magic Ingredients, Charms, Furniture, Cafeteria. Wow; this place is ginormous!! Wanna keep me and Sin company as we go look around? otherwise I think i'll never get her going... " pointing a thumb over her shoulder, she indicated Sin who still was lost in talks with Victor and seemed to have no intention of moving anytime soon.

Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm

After the hand shake with Cru the little device went back to simply sitting on Zidane's shoulder as said Genome then spoke up "Well I guess it meant for contacting others and maybe a few other things but I am not sure on it really.....I think the guy left cause he felt awkward standing around while we all chatted it up so he walked off for now." Zidane then listened to why Cru and Sin where here and laughed a bit before he said "Wow so you too? Who would of thought that we both would get drafted into being leaders for our worlds? Though I lucked out on my place still having all its furniture and such still there....I have no idea what furniture looks good in royal settings I just care about it being comfortable." Zidane shrugged a bit after saying so.

With Victor though he was chuckling a bit at how cute Sin was when trying to do a proper salute to the phone though it was off on many areas, but it was all for fun so he had no reason to be picky over it and just enjoyed the cuteness. It was then that Sin told him about her world's version of communication and even showed it, so as he looked at her Pearl his Phone got a rather nice view of Sin's chest causing its little metal face to heat up rapidly from a blush. Victor felt the heat and looked down to see what was going on and then he too saw Sin's cleavage which made him blush as well, he lifted his right hand and placed it in front of the phone's line of sight then took a step back before saying with a cough "It.....iz very nice indeed....."

Zidane was now following Cru around as he figured following her around would be interesting though when he looked up at the large map of the store he said "How can this little place be so big?" Almost as if hearing his question a robotic voice was heard "Pi po pah, the main part of the store is underground. Pi pi po~" when Zidane turned to face the source he looked down to see what looked like a Larger version of a Q phone looking at him, Zidane titled his head to the side as his tail formed a question mark shape before saying "Uhhh thanks and who are you?" "Pah po pi, I'm Coral Q. I'm the original robot Kaleb made a long time ago, I'm also the one that helped make the Q Phones and I help run this place. What can I do for you? Pah pah po~" Zidane rubbed the back of his head a bit at hearing this but soon said "Hello Coral Q, name's Zidane Tribal and well maybe you could explain what exactly these Q phones do. Are they just for calling or what?" "Hahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!" was the response from Coral Q as he held his chest laughing.

Zidane just stared a bit before Coral Q calmed down and said "Just for calling....pff, these little robots can do a lot more than that if you get the right applications added to them. They can play music, video games, help order items from our store to be delivered at your exact location, and many other things that I don't want to go listing out. Here try this ap out." Coral Q's little antennas started to wiggle a bit before Zidane's Q Phone stood up and wiggled a bit as well. After it was done the Q Phone's body shifted a bit as its arms retracted and two good sized speakers came out of the side of it, music then started to play and oddly enough it was the song 'You're Not Alone' the musical version at least. Zidane looked at the phone for a few moments then said "Wow this guy is going to be handy...." Zidane then turned to Cru and said "Sure I don't mind following you and Sin around, it will give us something to do and anyway we'll help with getting any furniture out of the way for you." Coral Q looked around Zidane and waved at Cru in hello as he had to be polite and friendly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:15 am

"yay, thank you!"
Giving Zidane a quick hug Crucent grabbed her shopping cart and started walking along the isles as she looked at the various things on display in them, making small oohing and aahing noises whenever she found something new, wich basically was all the time.

Sin was not behaving much better. She had found a clothing rack and was currently rummaging through it, holding up one outfit after another for Victor to look at, and they were all getting more and more revealing to the point of beeing pretty much only small strings not covering up anything at all.
"Ohh look! this is gorrrgeous, don't you think? No, wait! THIS one is much betterrr and the rrred silk goes so well with my own colourrrs. No, look! they have it in emerrrald grrreen as well, ooh! I can't decide on wich one I should buy. Neverrrmind, i'll take them all!"

Grabbing all the clothes off the rack, Sin somehow managed to not bump into anything else as she made her way over to Cru's cart and dumped everything into it, then leaned her hand on her hip as she blew a lock of her black curls away from her face, then smiled at Victor and slipped her hand in his.

"I'd like to buy some new furrrniturre as well, I'd like a new bed, one with morrre bounce in it, and a decently upholsterrred chairrr, a stylish one, that is comfy to sit in, also forrr my bedrrroom, to do my make-up in the morrrnings. "

Heading down into the underground level, Crucent's jaw dropped as she saw just how vast it was. There was departments as far as the eye could see in every direction. Looking at another map on the wall she murmured "All right, it seems the furniture department iiiis... straight ahead for 4 isles then it should be on the right."

Starting to walk down the corridor, she said more to herself then Zidane "...I think I'll need more then just this one shopping cart..."
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-08-13

Character sheet
Max MP:
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) Left_bar_bleue0/0Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 am

Rinoa had came to a shop area that she had wanted to make sure that she was very much had wanted to make sure that she had found something for Squall. She had wore her blue duster over her top, and black shorts with her boots that would be very much had been her idea of an outfit. Rinoa had always wanted to make sure that she was very much had been getting what she had wanted. She had been trying to make sure that she was going to do make sure that she had her blaster edge on her wrist just in case she got caught in a battle.

"Hello I'm Rinoa Leonhart, and I came here from Balamb." Rinoa said. Rinoa had knew a way to interact with people, and strangers for that fact. That's how she was able to interact with Squall when she was a teenager, and she had danced with Squall. Good old times of my childhood as a teenager I missed my mother the most. Rinoa thought. She had a idea of how to interact with these people, and she had knew that she was a Heartilly and Caraway. Her father was working for Galbadian Army when she was a teenager. Rinoa had looked at them, and she had shuffled her feet, and she was very much had twirling the griever necklace around her finger to show that she was awfully nervous. She had no idea of how these people whould react to her since she was a stranger to them. Rinoa had looked like her teenager self when she was with the Balamb Garden travelling with them. She had no idea of what Zell was doing at that moment, but Seifer was fishing still as far as she had knew.

Rinoa had done a lot of travelling with Squall, and his group since she could remember then Squall had offered to be her knight, and she had accepted that since she had been in love with him for so long.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:01 am

Zidane laughed a bit as he was hugged before following her around as she looked at random little things that caught her attention, Zidane just shook his head a bit and laughed as he never understood why women loved shopping so much but Cru is so cute when she is. He then said "You are making stranger noises now than when I gave you my special 'massage' I'm slightly jealous now~" Zidane snickered and grinned at Cru while his tail wagged behind him as he was being a naughty little monkey.

All the while Victor was suffering the most extreme torture one could give him as his blood was rushing to his face causing him to blush more and more and more, by the time Sin held up the third outfit he had already put his hand in front of the Q Phone's eyes again to keep the poor thing from looking. So by the time she was done and put all the stuff into the cart a small trickle of blood came out of his left nose, this was due to naughty naughty thoughts and images she was giving him with those infernal outfits. It was then she brought up a bed with more bounce, and due to his brain filled with smut at the moment his thoughts were onto something bad at the moment. That image caused his mind to overload as blood shot out of his nose and he fell over to the ground with one comment "......T-too zexy....."

Zidane had watched this and was laughing a bit while saying "Poor Victor, Sin you overloaded his mind with certain thoughts.....naughty naughty kitty." Zidane was giving a mock disappointed look to Sin but honestly he found it funny and liked seeing his stuffy friend freaking out like that. It was then that Cru lead him down into the lower levels and after looking around for a bit Zidane said "Well.....someone had plenty of time to get all this set up and such.....and ya you gonna need a lot more...." almost in response the Q-phone on his shoulder sent out a signal an sure enough portals opened and dropped two more shopping carts. Zidane looked at his phone and then held a finger up for a high five before moving to one cart and said "Come on kitty if you going to get so many outfits might as well push your own cart, might have to throw Victor into it if you keep making his nose bleed though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the top of the store near the entrance Zenon had saw Rinoa and tipped his hat to the older woman as he said "Welcome, enjoy your time in there." Zenon then felt a nagging feeling in the back of his head and quickly turned to look into the store and said to Rinoa "Hey you wouldn't happen to be from the 8th world? Ya know the one with those Garden places?" as he asked that the co-store owner Kaleb walked toward Riona to greet her. "Welcome to Kaleb and Coral Q's Emporium, I'm Kaleb how can I......help......y-..........................Dooooooooooddddd you are Rinoa! Rinoa Heartilly, I'm sorry if this sounds weird but could I have your autograph?" the young blue eyed brown haired man quickly held out a autograph book that held different names, such as Tifa Lockhart, Zack Fair, Zidane Tribal, and other names of hero's of different worlds. As this went on Zenon shook his head a bit and then said "Never mind seems the lord of weirdness answered the question for me, ever heard of these names? Jayda, Brix, or maybe Shade? Sorry if it weird I knew them and haven't talked to them in a while so figured you might of met them."

As that went on Repede, who haven't followed Zidane and Co, walked toward the entrance of the store and watched the others. His crimson eyes staring at Rinoa at the moment since he didn't know her, his eyes were mostly empty showing little to no child like wonder that a six year old boy should have. In his hair the little evil looking Q Phone watched as well, its face a permanent scowl.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:13 am

"If you want to hear the same noises you'll have to put more effort in your 'backrubs' dear" Grinning Crucent gave him a quick wink as she made her way to the furniture section. Starting to look at the furniture groups on display she also looked at a list she had suddenly produced. "Hmm allright... so I'll need... a desk, a COMFY chair for me, and two for guests, some bookshelves, a couple of tables, a nice floormat... aaand floor-length curtains. That's about it for the office. Then I need to sort out something for the bedroom as well I suppose..." Looking at Victor who was now on his feet again and mopping the blood off his face, Crucent chuckled "Sin, you really have to be gentler with him, otherwise he'll die of bloodloss before you even get him to bed, and then you'd be really miffed!"

Ducking quickly as Sin threw a pillow aimed at her in a spirited attempt at smacking her from afar, the Mithra replied "oh be quiet, the both of you! At least something is happening with us, wich its morrre then can be said forrr you two slowpokes. I want to become an 'aunt' so hop to, Zidane!" Laughing when she saw the look on Victor's face Sin nudged him playfully and said "rrrelax, arrrmy boy, I said aunt, not mom... yet" Smiling her sweetest smile at him, she leaned up against him on her toes and gave him a quick peck on the chin before she grabbed the Cart Zidane had left alone.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character sheet
Max MP:
Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) Left_bar_bleue0/0Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Rinoa had looked at the autograph, and she had smiled she was still wearing Griever on her finger since it was a symbol of Squall's love for her. "Sure would love to I'm also the mother to Shade and Fury Leonhart." Rinoa said. Rinoa had smiled, and she was going to do what was needed. She had kept her sorceress powers in check. Rinoa had looked at Kaleb. "It's nice to meet you Kaleb I would love to talk to you for the while." Rinoa said. She had looked at him, and she had wondered what he was so curious about her. Rinoa had accepting wrote down her name.

She hadn't thought anything from it since she had been happy to talked to him. "What can you tell me about yourself?" Rinoa asked. Rinoa had wanted to make sure that she had gotten to know him since she had wanted to do so. She doesn't know where she was even going, or why she was even going in what distance. "Nothing is what it seems." Rinoa said. Rinoa had wanted to make sure that she had listened to her heart, and follow it through. Rinoa had never wanted to tell Squall goodbye since she had loved him with all her heart.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:32 am

Kaleb watched as Rinoa had signed his book but as she did she said something that caused him to freeze up as if someone struck him with a petrification spell, all the while Zenon looked at Rinoa with raised eyebrows as he didn't expect THIS Rinoa to be THAT one before thinking 'So if she is alive maybe Jayda's parents are too? Damn I got to find Jayda and share this with her, fuck where the hell is she though?' Zenon quickly turned back to looking outside as he got his Q-Phone out and started to try to call Jayda as he needed to let her know this.

It was by the time Rinoa asked questions about Kaleb that he finally shook off his shock and said "Well uhh..........okay. I'm Kaleb H. Hall I am a rather accomplished mage who has experience in demon magic, before you worry it more of the fact it came with my powers than how I wanted to learn it. I am from a world called Earth which is a lot different from these worlds, and I use to rule over the planet Gaia before stepping down and living here to make my store. Oh ya let me introduce you to the one that teaches me magic and the demon stuff..." Kaleb started to poke the black scarf he wore tightly around his neck and sure enough it started to move and lift up to form two flat arms and two flat claw like hands, in the palms of the hands were a single eye each that coloration was Dark purple cornea, golden yellow iris, and dark red pupil.

The scarf waved at Rinoa as Kaleb then said "This is Eva a demoness that possessed my scarf and became my sister of sorts over time. Eva this is Rinoa......the one that is Shade's mom to be exact....." Eva was a bit shocked to hear that too but soon reached out with one hand and shook Rinoa's hand a bit before moving back, Kaleb then said "Oh ya......if you are wondering why I keep saying Shade, it because well I know Shade quite a bit and was sort of like her crazy older brother for a while when I met her......don't see her that much any more though.....but eh she busy I bet. What I'm shocked by is you being well......here......I don't mean to sound rude but Shade made it clear you were.......well......no longer among the living when the subject was brought up....." Kaleb was curious as well as concerned at the moment and even Eva was curious.

All the while though Repede had watched this and was bored at first but when he saw Eva his interest were peaked as he didn't know others had demons with them, this caused Yami to open a single eye inside of his shadow to watch as well. They wouldn't butt in but they were going to watch and listen for a while; as Repede thought 'Hmmm this Kaleb person is more interesting that he first appears....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While that went on Zidane was snickering a bit at Cru's comment and then said "Oh is that so.......well guess next time I'll let my tail join in on the fun okay~?" Zidane's tail moved forward and gave Cru's bottom a light spank, he then winked at her before following her to the furniture and looked at all the stuff that was to be picked out. He then heard the listen of things she needed and said "Cru I don't think shopping carts will be able to carry that stuff out, I think you'll have to buy it then have the Kaleb guy deliver it to your world at a later date......also I totally want to help pick out the bedroom stuff....." Zidane turned to look at Victor as well and saw how worn down the poor German was and snickered heavily at the sight.

As for Victor he was simply trying to get blood flowing into his brain but hearing the women go back and forth on his sex life wasn't helping, he then said "Ve haven't even gotten to the point of dating and already you vomen are talking about zex!?!?.....you two are az bad az Zidane a timez....." it was then the children thing was being talked about and Victor was starting to inch away from Sin for his own protection, when he was nudged by Sin he then said "J-ja.....but Sin you do knov......that Zidane and Crucent have already had.....zex Ja? I knov zince I had to threaten to zhoot Zidane to get him to zhut up about it....." "Ya you did and that wasn't cool man!" "I DIDN'T VANT TO HEAR THE DIRTY DETAILZ, JUST TELLING ME YOU HAD ZEX VITH HER VAZ ENOUGH INFORMATION!!" yelled an heavily blushing Victor at Zidane who by now was just snickering again which caused Victor to say under his breath "I hate you zo much....."
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 am

Sin was by now laughing so much her shoulders were shaking, all the while she was trying to hide it and failing badly, but at least she was trying.

"I know Victorrr, I'm just teasing him. Besides, I don't think this is the rrright time forrr them to have childrrren, what with the both of them having just been made Worrrld leaderrrs. A baby might be a little too much rrrright now..."

Cru was still chuckling as Victor yelled so loud just about every member of staff heard him.
"Don't let him get to you Victor, he seems to enjoy winding people up" still smiling she looked fondly at him tho "yeah, your suggestion might be alot better then trying to get all this stuff onto carts. But then I need to get a hold of someone who works here first." Looking around she didn't see any employees that seemed like they had time to help them however, so for now she just made small notes on her list of where the things she wanted stood, so she could find it again later.

"...and as for the bedroom things, I thought you might want to help, so we can just go to that section now if you want." Looking down at him there was an unmistakably humorous twinkle in her eyes as she said "unless you'd rather stay here and tease Victor some more?"
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 am

Rinoa had looked at the demon. "Wow I like your sister she's very awesome sister I didn't mind she's a demoness I don't judge others by the way that they are. I am pleased to meet your acquaintance Eva. Its very nice to meet you very much. I hadn't meet any demoness before, you be the first one I ever met." Rinoa said. She had wanted to make sure that nothing was going to go wrong since she had her sorceress powers locked inside of her until it was time for them to come out. Rinoa had very much had wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong.

She had very much had been living her entire life with Squall as her knight. He pretty much had told her that if the whole world becomes her enemy he will be her knight. Rinoa had supported the fact that she was being protected, and so was her emotions being kept in checked as well. Rinoa had basically wanted to make sure that she wasn't going to be scared anymore she had knew that she was accepted. "Nice to meet you Kaleb Hall and your sister." Rinoa said. Rinoa was messing with her griever ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)   Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old faces in new places(Open, just don't steal the topic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Universal Mutiplex :: Universal Multiplex :: Silver Complex :: The Plaza-
Jump to: