FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Red Mage in Leadership (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Red Mage in Leadership (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

Red Mage in Leadership (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 pm

The World Throne. What in the name of the Crystals was Telira thinking when she accepted a throne over the whole damn world. It didn't matter what Lukahn promised, this was utter madness, of that she was certain.

No sooner than she was installed, with all the appropriate insanity of ceremonies, then people started looking at her like she had the answers to every little problem. Dear Crystals, couldn't these people settle their own border issues????

"If you two imbeciles can't figure out where your boundaries are, then I'm taking command of the disputed land MYSELF. Neither of you get it! I want walls on both sides of this stupid strip and a herd of goats put in place to keep it clear." She looked at the two farmers with ill-disguised anger. "And any daughter of the village who gets married has the right to request ONE of the herd to be slaughtered and roasted for her celebration."

She stood, "Now, is there anything else?" She looked around the room at the absolute silence. "Great! I'm declaring a recess for as long as I deem it necessary to cool down before I really get angry!"

She stomped out of the audience hall to the gardens in the back. She took a deep breath once she felt the sunlight on her skin. She was as insane as the rest of them for taking up this task, of that she was certain.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Wind

Wind

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Character sheet
Max MP:
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/1000Red Mage in Leadership (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks: Wants to take on the gods. Relies more on his database than his power, mind over body.

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Greetings.

Leaning besides a tree, not big enough to surpass the walls in height but beautiful enough to put any plant in the vecinity to shame, a man in a black cloak waved his hand at Telira. It was a mystery for anyone besides himself how he managed to infiltrate such a castle, even having the time of resting in the gardens. It was a bigger mystery how could he be with such heavy cloathing under the rays of sun without sweating. But the fact that he was there, standing at the limited distance of 5 meters from the new ruler of that world, was undeniable.

The man smiled. It had actually been easy to gain access into that place. He just needed to play with the past of some soldiers a little, and the path was opened. Humans, no matter where they are, always have secrets that can shatter their minds. And Wind knew almost all of them.

He walked some steps towards Telira before she could make any hostile reaction to his presence.

Please, my Lady, don't be afraid. I'm not here to harm you. I've come simply to talk, but as I am not an important person, or even a citizen of your world, I've forced myself to take an "alternate route" to reach you. Please, forgive my rudeness...

Wind bowed, showing his respect to Telira.

But the woman, a person that belonged to the Realm of Light, would probably sense something strange. And Wind was well aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Red Mage in Leadership (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:11 am

To say that Telira was startled would be putting it mildly.

She'd just started to relax in the sunshine and then a voice came out of nowhere and she pretty well yelped in surprise and took a step backwards before she even got a good look at the speaker.

And looking at him, she wasn't certain that she should relax, no matter what his soft words might say. Still, she forced herself to calmness and bowed her head to him. "Every person is important in some means or manner. I highly doubt that you are any different." She took a few steps towards one of the stone benches where she sat down to hide the fact that her legs were trembling.

"What is it that you wish to discuss with me?" Yes, she was curious. She seemed to have a whole laundry list of faults and defects, at least in her own mind, and curiosity was one of them. A temper she couldn't always control was another. She sincerely hoped that all this man triggered was her curiosity. Her temper was on a thin line as it was.
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

Character sheet
Max MP:
Red Mage in Leadership (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/1000Red Mage in Leadership (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks: Wants to take on the gods. Relies more on his database than his power, mind over body.

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Wind widened his smile. Slowly but surely, he walked towards Telira, the Red Mage of the Warriors of Light. As expected from the person who defeated Chaos once. She could somehow feel something dark inside Wind, the cloaked mage was sure of that.

Wind kneeled in one leg in front of Telira, showing more respect. In fact, he did have a lot of respect for her. Chaos was one of the gods that took his heavely position from him and made him a mortal. Being in front of one of the only humans that had managed to punish him for his deeds was, indeed, a bliss for Wind.

Lady Telira, let me introduce myself. I go by the name of Wind. You may not have heard about me, but even if we hadn't talked today, my name would have reached your ears one way or another.

After introducing himself, he stood up.

I'll go directly to the main point: In a world not so far from here, the World of Balance, the throne is currently being used by a "temporary" ruler, which has turned into somewhat of a dictator... In other words, he doesn't want to leave his new position of power. He uses the funds of the government for his own, mistreats the folks and has made the military weak enough to be considered an "air wall." And people hate him for this. I'm currently collecting money, resources and warriors to take over the world and make things better. A revolution, so to say. And I've come here to request your aid...

Wind was asking for too much. But he had his ways to get what he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Telira was not at all certain that she trusted this cloaked mage, no matter how polite his words and manners might be. Something in him reminded her of the nightmares which had haunted her for as long as she could remember, nightmares which she was becoming more and more aware were far more real than she had ever given them credit for being.

Of course, she'd been feeling distinctly odd since she'd gotten drunk at the bar in the Universal Metroplex. She still wasn't certain how much she dreamed and how much actually happened. Almost in response to the thought her stomach clenched unexpectedly. For a moment she thought she was going to be sick, but just as quickly it passed.

She pulled her attention back to the cloaked Wind and narrowed her eyes for a moment, twisting the crystal shard she wore with her fingertips as she considered his words. As much as she wanted to believe him... well, she and hers had been used as tools for one who sought to do evil once before. Even though the past had been erased, she still remembered the lesson of the Marsh Caves and the Crown.

"Very pretty words, Wind, ones that seem to play to my better side and my desire to do right by the people, the side that walked to oblivion in the name of the greater good." She paused. "But I am not at all certain that your pretty words are at all accurate... or if you are using the truth to deceive."
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:12 pm

...Using the truth to deceive, eh?

Wind smirked again. The girl was kind of sharp, no doubt about it, but, truth to be said, Wind himself didn't know if he was actually using the truth to deceive her. Maybe, in some part, he was. But, on the other part, he hated rulerships similar to those that the gods have, forcing others to like them without actually giving them the feeling. Though it was not his main purpose, freeing that world would be a bliss for him. But he couldn't say those words out loud, and instead...

That may be so, my Lady.

The cloaked man walked some steps to his right, and then to his left, doing over and over the same path while speaking.

I could very well be a tyrant. My purpose could be that of taking the power for myself, turning into a greater dictator than the current one. I may be only pursuing evil. I could also be evil incarnate...

Then he turned to Telira.

But I could also be, despite my appearance, a person who seeks to do well. I can also be a savior, destinied to save that world. Or, I could simply be a man with a heart of light and body of darkness that seeks to help. In any case... You can't be certain of anything. And, because of that, don't look at me as good or evil, but as a being living between both.

It was time to use his other tactic.

Lady Telira... Warrior of Light... I know that you seek something. Something that once belonged to you, maybe? A lost history? Or, just maybe, a group of friends that you've not seen for a very long time? Help me, my Lady... And, oh, I can, without a doubt, help you.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:02 pm

So many "could"s in his words... so little stated definitely. But in the back of her mind, Telira still remembered how it felt to retrieve a crown for a king only to find a demon had sent them and was going to use what they'd found to brutalize and enslave the elves of Elfheim. They defeated the Dark Elf, though her memories weren't clear yet on just how they'd done it.

But then he said the words that made her heart skip a beat and her stomach clench in momentary reaction. Find her friends. Regain what she had lost. She gritted her teeth for a moment. As much as she yearned for the restoration of what she had lost... she didn't want it to come at the cost of helping a tyrant or putting a worse threat on a throne than the one who already held it.

She forced herself to look away from him and breathe deeply, calming herself. "I cannot pledge my world's resources to something I am uncertain of myself. I must be certain of this task before I will pledge anything." She paused and then decided that admitting what he seemed to already know would not disadvantage her too greatly. "Yes, there is much that I seek which I have lost and had taken from me. How do you presume to help me with that?"
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Yes, she answered just how Wind had anticipated. She was not going to give him aid just like that. But, at the very least, she seemed to be kind of interested about his proposal. Things were advancing just as planned. Now, he only needed to use the best words, the best actions and give away just the exact amount of information he needed to give. Plans, information, inteligence... In any place, in any situation, they were always going to be the best weapons one can find. For example, an enemy may have launched a missile at you, but if you know how to make it turn around, you can easily turn the tables of the fight.

Wind was about to say anything, but then his eyes caught something. Something, inside Telira. He looked closely, and then felt something he didn't think he would feel. He had just gained another piece of information... a VITAL piece of information, which could play a large role later on. He couldn't avoid smirking again. It was just too much.

I just have one answer to your question my Lady...

Wind got even closer.

I know everything. Past and present. Things that are, and things that were. Things that were written... And even things that were erased.

He walked some steps away, as if he was in an act.

You were one of the four chosen orphans that carried Crystals with them, destinied to save the land from the darkness that covered it. First you went to this same castle of Cornelia. You took 10 minutes to arrive to the throne room, because one of you had problems with the guards. Then the King asked you to go and rescue his daughter, Sara, kidnaped by a rouge warrior named Garland. It took you a couple of days to arrive at the Temple of Chaos, where you battled Garland and rescued the princess. After delivering her to the king, he fastened the construction of the bridge so you could continue your journey. The next destination was Pravoca... Do you want me to go on?

...That should do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Telira stiffened in surprise as he started describing the journey, a journey that, by all rights, never actually took place. They broke the time loop, freed the world from the endless cycle of death and destruction and fear and pain. The cost, though, had been everything they'd gained along the way.

And that had been an incredibly difficult price to pay. What she'd gained... was worth more than her own life. And the pain of losing it was enough to steal her breath, even though she still couldn't remember the names of her friends.

She narrowed her eyes as she looked at the man standing in front of her. "You know many things, don't you. That's quite a recitation."

She really wasn't certain that she should trust this person who knew so much, but there was a chance that he truly did need her help, and could help her in return... but did she dare take that risk?
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Wind let out a small laugh.

Yes. As I told you, I'm the man that knows past and present. Even the future is within my reach. If you analize the present, then you can predict the future, it's consequence... But that's not the subject here.

Wind noticed. Doubt was growing inside Telira's heart. Ironically, she was starting to doubt her firsts doubts about Wind. The cloaked man just needed to give her one last push, and she would agree to his proposal. He knew the exact way of doing it.

You still don't trust me, do you? I know, why don't we do something? Ask me one question. Ask me one simply thing you wish to know, and I'll answer. There'll be no tricks or lies. Just the truth, and nothing more than the truth.

Though he didn't want to use such a method with her, he didn't have any other choice. One example of this simple tactic is what they do at supermarkets: They show you the product, let you taste it, and if you liked it, then you'll force yourself to buy it. Such underhanded method was not Wind's style, but plans against the mind of a Warrior of Light were just so few.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:04 am

Telira considered his offer carefully. Her heart leaped inside her chest, thumping painfully as thoughts screamed their way through her mind. What happened to Warrior, Monk, and Black Mage? What were their names? Where was Black Mage now? or even Monk for that matter. She already knew that Warrior was in a dimension beyond her reach, if Gilgamesh had not led her astray.

Though she doubted that subterfuge and deception was at all possible for someone as childishly innocent and painfully direct as he was.

But what could she ask? There was a distinct chance that even if Black Mage or Monk were in one of these worlds, they would have no memory, not even a phantom dream, of what had been erased. It would hurt her worse to look at them and know what they endured for the sake of a whole world... and see no recognition in their eyes.

It would be heart-rending to be a stranger to them. But not having any of them nearby was a tearing ache on her as it was.. She started to open her mouth to ask her question when they were interrupted.

"Tel, where have you gotten to?" A dwarven man entered the gardens and looked directly at Telira, and then noticed Wind nearby and his eyes narrowed suspiciously. He did, though, change his stance slightly to a more formal one. "Lady Telira, I was unaware that you were meeting with someone. Might I be introduced?"

Telira hid a smile behind her hand and then motioned to the dwarf to join them. "It's nothing formal, Soren. This is Wind. He's seeking my assistance in... expediting a change of leadership on one of the other worlds."

Soren's bright blue eyes widened for a moment. "Are you sure you wanna get into that sort of thing, Tel? We've got problems enough on our own world without borrowing from others."

"I haven't made my decision one way or the other."

He nodded. "Probably wise." He turned to Wind. "I'm Lady Telira's assistant, Soren. It's good to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:55 pm

...Yes, is good to make your acquaintance too.

It was wrong to call the sudden appearance of Soren a miscalculation. A better description would be: "A disadvantageous probability". With a third person in the conversation, convincing the Red Mage would turn more difficult. If he had arrived some moments later, Wind could have heard Telira's request. But one should not make mistake: He had a plan for this situation too. He knew about Telira, and he also knew about Soren. There was a way to deal with each kind of person.

I know what you are thinking, sir Soren, but rest assured. Think about it carefully... Why did you think I didn't ask for an audience with Lady Telira in a formal way? I could have simply entered through the main door, making it public, without having to sneak around. But, that's the problem... It would be "public". I want your cooperation, but I won't reveal the origin this help. That way you won't have any kind of political problems. If things go right according to plan, I may not even need it.

Then he turned to Telira.

I believe you were about to ask something? It doesn't need to be a question about yourself. It can also be about the past or mission of a... dear friend.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:14 am

Soren frowned. Something about this man made the back of his neck itch and his spine instinctively straighten like there was a threat present. It certainly didn't help that there was some ongoing strain on the two of them because of how much they didn't know about that night Telira went drinking in the Multiplex.

Soren was still actively kicking himself for losing sight of her in the first place.

But hearing what this man was offering the woman he'd long since claimed as kin... he was even more certain that he didn't trust the man.

For herself, Telira wavered on the edge of decision. So many things to ask, so many questions unanswered. But did she really want those answers? She could ask about Black Mage, but what if the answer was that she had settled down with a childhood sweetheart and was fifty years old with children and grandchildren, with no intentions of ever setting foot beyond her own gates?

She could ask about Monk, but what if he had died in a war that he'd gotten swept up into?

She could... she could ask about the missing events of those two hours when Soren couldn't find her... but what if the answer was more horrible than the not knowing?

She wanted to think that knowing the truth was worth the pain of that knowledge... but she knew better. Sometimes ignorance really was bliss. She'd learned how painful knowledge could be when Lukahn and his Seers had told the four heroes that saving the world would undo everything they'd experienced, and they'd lose themselves in the process. It was why her dreams of that time had so often been nightmares.

It would have been easier to walk to their own destruction not knowing that there wouldn't be an "after" to worry about.

She shook her head. "I have no questions to ask that I truly want to know the answers to at this time." She sighed. "As for your question of assistance regarding a coup d'etat... I shall need to do more investigation into the matter before I pledge the lives and swords of my warriors to the task. I appreciate your offer of discretion regarding the source of assistance, and that is something I consider highly, but I simply cannot make that decision so quickly."

She looked at him, feeling her stomach twist again in a way she thought was simply nervousness. She didn't like having to make unilateral decisions like this, but that was part of the job she'd accepted, whether she liked it or not. "I hope you understand my position."
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:31 pm

...He sighed. Telira was different from what he knew from the past. The Warriors of Light, who accepted their destiny knowing well too well what awaited them, were supposed to be different. Part of his respect was disappearing. There were many things he wanted to tell her, but he only could afford some little words of his personal thoughts. He still needed to concentrate on his plan. Troops... If he could only gather a few more, maybe battle power more intimidating than the group of thieves he had contracted, then he could easily take over that world without spilling blood.

I'm sorry to say this to you, but... Miss Telira, are you perhaps, a coward?

Wind walked some steps away, without loosing eye contact with the ruler of the World of One.

I'm not talking about the coup d'etat. It's about you not wanting to ask anything. Believe me or not, I know you quite well. I know how you were in the past... Your desire is to know, but you've learned that without knowing, nothing can harm you. That the truth is possibly worse than the lie. If you ask me... That's a pathetic resolution.

He left out a brief laugh.

I mean, with such a weak will, you wouldn't have been able to defeat Chaos. What happened to the Warriors of Light who fought against the darkness, for the sake of people, even at the stake of their existence? I admired them. I remembered your sacrifice, and praised you for it. But now... It's kind of disappointing what you've become.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Telira glared at Wind for a moment, her hands clenching at her sides as her anger flared at his words. He had no business saying anything against her and her friends, much less accusing her of cowardice because she learned her lesson once already.

"Do you know why I don't trust you? If you know the journey that I took which was erased, then you know what broke me from trusting the words spoken to me by one who sought my aid. It's really very simple, so simple that even you should be able to understand."

She clenched her fists again, trying to restrain her fury because she knew that it wouldn't help, not right now. "The Marsh Cave, the Crown, and the freaking DARK ELF!!"

Soren blinked in surprise, rather stunned by the fury he was hearing in Telira's voice. He wasn't certain what was going on, or what they were talking about, but he knew that anger probably wasn't going to help.

"Tel, are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she said, biting off her words.

Soren had to chuckle softly. "Farked up, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional. Yep, sounds like you're just fine."

The laugh that burst out surprised her as much as anyone.
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:29 pm

The girl shouted. Soren laughed. And Wind laughed too. He imagined she would keep her anger for herself, act as a responsible leader, but instead, she told him exactly what she was thinking. It was much better. Telira was still a honest person. He smiled, a sincere smile was in Wind's face.

That's exactly right. I know why you can't trust shady people like me. And I'm glad, because otherwise, you probably wouldn't be able to overcome your future problems.

He walked some steps foward, in Telira's direction.

My Lady, if you want me to retreat, I'll do so. I can come back again to bother you later. But, before you say anything, I would like to give you a little advice.

He was going against the plan. He was actually revealing his real thoughts. But it was appropiate in that situation. Something that she has been repeating over their conversation bothered him, and it was time to correct it.

Why do you say your journey was erased? After all...

He extended his arm, and touched with one finger Telira's forehead.

Isn't your journey still inside your memories?

He backed off, as Soren may react in a wrong way at his approach.

Even if everyone forgot, even if everything was undone, it still happened. You know it, and I know it too. It happened, we remember it, it was real. Something real cannot be erased. So, out of respect for yourself and your companions, don't say that the only defeat that the Lord of Darkness, Chaos had, didn't ever happen. Believe me, he wants to forget about it too.

He turned around and extended his arms to the sky, like trying to reach the gods and the planetary forces themselves.

Tell me, why are legends born? Why are things that can even happen in a different dimension known to the common folk? Because the story is told. Even if no one knows about it, if its told, then it turns into a fact. You have a friend here who doesn't seem to know what we are talking about. I suggest you to tell him the story, and make him remember, if only slightly, your sacrifice.

Some hours later, Wind would hit his head hardly against a wall. Why had he been nice enough to Telira to give her a suggestion? Why? Because he hated Chaos? Because he respected their sacrifice? Or simply because he found her somewhat interesting? He wouldn't be able to coprehend his actions of that day, not until many days later.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Telira was silent as Wind spoke, the seriousness and the honesty behind his words coming through in spite of his intention to remain neutral. She sighed.

"The journey was, and was not. Happened, yet did not happen. We broke a loop in time and erased our own existences, after a fashion. I should not be here. I should not remember any of it. I thought it was just nightmares for most of my life."

She paused. "And then the Universal Multiplex entered our lives and everything changed."

She glanced at Soren for a moment, at his sympathetic curiosity, and then looked back at Wind. "I'll take your suggestion under advisement. I don't... I don't know that I'm ready to talk about it, not yet. But I appreciate your understanding."

She took a deep breath then. "Yes, I think that it would be in both our best interests to continue this another time. I cannot pledge official support, but if you wished to quietly recruit warriors who do not have other obligations, then I cannot stop you."
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:41 pm

I understand.

Wind turned around. He put his eyes on the exit of the gardens. He walked some steps, ready to go on, but turned around again to see Telira's face. The Red Mage, the Warrior of Light. Heroes were more normal than people usually believed. They all had their internal conflicts, they all suffered, and they all had their moments of weaknesses. Wind knew that perfectly, and that's why he didn't blame her state. But she would need to correct things soon. Otherwise, when things turned bad (and they would), it could be too late.

Then, farewell, Lady Telira. Oh!... And take good care of the little one.

He looked at Soren while saying this. Of course, they would think that the message was directed at Soren in order to anger him, but, in reality... He was talking about something completely different. He walked out of the garden.

I'll guess I simply need to use plan B...

Some minutes later, he was already some meters away from the main gate of the castle. He didn't need to wait long before a man approached him. He was well dressed, but his face suggested a life of danger and crime. A thug, belonging to some kind of mafia at most. Wind looked at him and showed a small smile.

How did things go?

The thug laughed.

It was not easy. Words were not enough at first. But when I showed them the gil, and told them that they'll receive a lot more if they helped, I got quite a group of them.

How many?

Around 50, I guess?

Wind laughed.

More than I expected. Of course most of them are loyal to the army, but we were bound to find soldiers in the need of money. Or maybe they were just greedy... Anyways, where are them now?

Outside the city, waiting for us. They said they wanted to speak with you before doing anything rash.

Excelent. We'll go there. And you need to prepare too. The attack will be in just a few days.

If he had convinced Telira, he would have probably gotten much more soldiers. But he managed to bribe 50 soldiers into giving him their services. It was enough. The army was full of loyal people, but many of them were poor. There were even some corrupt hearts among them. And he managed to find 50 of them that were willing to give a helping hand in his fight for the proper amount. Yes...

He enjoyed his talk with Telira. He had gained at least that profit. Yet he was more cautious. He put both Plan A and Plan B working at the same time. There was no margin of failure. And thanks to that, he was now ready.

Everything went according to plan.

[TOPIC LEFT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Mage in Leadership (Open)   Red Mage in Leadership (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Mage in Leadership (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy I :: World Information and RP locations :: Kingdom of Corneilia-
Jump to: