FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-08-13

Character sheet
Max MP:
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Left_bar_bleue0/0I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Tweaks:

I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Empty
PostSubject: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 pm

I'll be here.
Why?
I'll be waiting here.
For what?
I'll be waiting for you so
If you come here
you'll find me
I promise.

Rinoa had been married to Squall for four years, and she had two wonderful children that disappeared one day. Rinoa had never gotten over the loss of disappearance of her kids. Rinoa had never wanted anyone to know that her kids had disappeared. She had named the son Fury Leonhart after his grandfather, and the girl name was Shade Leonhart. She had been worried that Squall would start being all brooding again. She had wanted to make sure that Squall is happy since she hadn't wanted anyone to know that she was hurting.

Rinoa had wondered if she was going to see Fury once again. She would loved to know what he was doing these days since he had disappeared along with his sister. Rinoa had been practicing to control her sorceress powers. Rinoa had loved Squall with all her heart. She had never thought what she was going to do about her own life. Rinoa had still had her own powers since she had been a sorceress since she was seventeen. Squall had volunteered to be her knight.

She was trying to know how she was even going to make amends with the disappearance of her kids. Rinoa had been born and raised in Deling City, but she had wanted to tell Fury and Shade about their grandparents. She had lived in Balamb with her husband Squall after they came back together in the end. Rinoa had pulled out her dress she had wore when she had first met Squall she was meaning to give it to Shade, but she had never had that chance. Rinoa had danced to the music, and wanted to see fireworks again.

She had giggled at the facts that Squall was afraid of losing them. Rinoa had wanted to be with him for the rest of her life. She was very much had wanted to make sure that Squall would stop brooding around she had knew that Squall stayed in their room since their kids disappeared, and only came out when it was time for the meal or he had to do something for Balamb Garden. She had never saw Squall in his brooding mood since they were teenagers, and he had became her knight was the most happy time of her life besides the birth of their kids. Rinoa had knew that Squall was holding back tears, and she hadn't wanted them to be held back she had loved Squall with all her heart. She had been sitting outside waiting for Squall wanting for some meal, and she was enjoying the sunlight.

Rinoa had stayed on the bench, and Angelo was by her side wanting a treat. Rinoa had loved Angelo since he was her constant companion besides Squall. Squall had agreed for her keeping Angelo at their house. She had made Angelo a small bed since he had wanted to be near Rinoa. Rinoa had wore Griever since she had it made for her. She was very much had wanted to give Fury her present for his fifth birthday, but never gotten any chance of giving him the gunblade that she had made for him. Rinoa had knew that Squall had her heart, and she loved her kids dearly. She had wondered if she was only dreaming, but sometimes she was able to hear her kids as plain as day. Rinoa had very much had been on the bench waiting for her kids to come back one day that they would talk to her again since she had been missing it so much.

Last edited by Rinoa Leonhart on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Left_bar_bleue30/30I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Raven stepped out of the training room and into the main chamber of Balamb Garden. Apparently, Shade found it comical to have placed Raven with the first yearers when he asked to go through the SeeD program. So Raven had just two hours in the training room with a bunch of seven year olds as they ran around screaming and yelling. The instructor wouldn't even turn the thing on so Ravn could unleash his wrath on the fiends! She kept saying it was too dangerous for the children. So Raven sat there, by himself, while the kids ran through the fake jungles and jumped all over the place.

Raven was fuming. He couldn't believe she did that to him. Throughout the years, Raven had played some jokes on her, but never something so devious. He had to get her back. But he couldn't right now. He had to go pick up his daughters from the day-care. He walked around the large domed center of the facility and walked past many other students as they rushed to and from class. Most ignored him, he was an outsider to them, but a few stopped and said hello. All they got out of him was a grunt and a nod, though, and they learned not to say hello again.

As Raven walked though, he noticed a woman about the same age as himself sitting on a bench alone. She didn't seem to be in a hurry like the others. Instead, she seemed to be waiting for somebody. Raven scoffed her off as just another student or another new instructor that was just trying to gain their bearings.

Raven swept into the day-care with a determined hard look on his face. He was truly mad about what Shade had done to him. But as soon as he saw his two girls, his face changed. Raven actually smiled for once. He swept each one up in his arms and spun in a circle as they giggled. The only thing that ever made him smile anymore and now, he got to see them everyday. He thanked Jayda for watching them and walked out the door, one on his shoulders, the other wanting to walk on her own, but still holding his hand.

They walked back out into the main chamber. Raven grinned at how empty the place became when classes were in session. It didn't matter though, Raven preffered to be alone. He walked along with his daughters perfectly content, when he noticed that they weren't in fact alone. The woman he had seen earlier was still on the bench. Feeling in a better-than-usual mood because of his children, he figured she must need help.

Raven walked up to her and placed Alivia on her feet next to her sister before saying, "Hello there stranger. You seem a bit lost; do you need help finding something?" Seeing her up close, Raven couldn't help but feel that he knew her from somewhere. The feeling made him very uneasy with his daughters there, but he kept a smile on his face for the woman.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character sheet
Max MP:
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Left_bar_bleue0/0I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 am

"Hello sir I am Rinoa Leonhart, and I am trying to find my husband Squall, you ever heard of Squall Leonhart?" Rinoa asked. Rinoa had wanted to make sure that everything was going to be alright, and she had gave him a smile that shine on her face. "You remind me of my son Fury Leonhart he would been your age if he was still with me." Rinoa said. Rinoa gave a small sadness look on her face that prove what she was even saying. Rinoa had kept that smile, and she had missed her mother holding her. She had felt a motherly love for this stranger even if she didn't know him.

She was very feeling overprotective of this stranger he had looked exactly like Squall. She had been happy that she got to see this stranger even if he had looked like Squall and Fury. "Sir, can we take a walk around Balamb I would love to show you the places that Squall had shown me when I was seventeen. I would love to share this walk with you of course." Rinoa said very sweetly. Shw had lost her kids, but she had always gave a bright smile, so others wouldn't feel down.

Rinoa had been wanted to walk like this with Fury, but she had knew that she was a sorceress and no kids was never born to a sorceress this was a miracle that she had even bore kids to Squall, her knight. She had missed her friends, and she was wanting to make sure that she was even dressed the same way she had been dressed when she was seventeen. Rinoa had shown this stranger a loving hand, and eyes full of love for him as a mother would. She hadn't wanted to have this stranger get hurt because she would be sad if he had.

Of all things, she had ever wanted she had wanted to tell Fury that she will always love him no matter where he had go or what he has done she would always loved him no matter what. Rinoa had never told anyone that she had missed her son and daughter. She had cried in the middle of the night when everyone else was asleep, and Squall had held her since he had knew it would calm her down. She had looked back at this stranger, and held out her hand for him to take so they could take a walk to the ocean. Rinoa had wanted to make sure that he got to see the ocean, and she would love a dance with this stranger just once.

"What's your name sir you so remind me of Squall Leonhart my darling husband when he was younger." Rinoa said. She had kept a smile on that face to show that she had actually cared about him deeply even if she doesn't know him at all. Rinoa had wanted to spend a day with this stranger to try to get to know him better.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Left_bar_bleue30/30I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Raven's jaw clenched at the mentioning of the girl's name. Rinoa Leonhart? But then that meant that... Raven's fear was realized when she compared him to her husband. She just admitted to being Squall's wife which meant that she was his mother. Of course, he didn't expect her to be his real mom, but just knowing what she looked like now was a shocker. He sure as hell wasn't expecting this.

But then another blow to his consious was taken. She compared him to her son, Fury Leonhart. That would mean this would have to be his real mother, but Raven wasn't so accepting to these facts. When you grow up the way he did and have been drug through as much as he was, you tend to find the bad in most situations. Raven reached down and placed o hand on each one of his daughters' shoulders. He gentley pulled both of them back behind him. If this was a trick, he wasn't about to let anything happen to them. Especially since he had just gotten Alivia back.

His jaw stayed clenched as she asked him to go for a walk. How in the hell was he supposed to respond to that? It was either his mom, trying to remember, in which case he would probably have a heart attack and die, or it was a very poorly planned out trap, in which case he didn;t want his daughters seeing him break a girl's leg in three places. Raven never thought he would actually hope for the second one to be true, but he did. He just wasn't good at dealing with this whole finding out about having a family thing. On top of that, he wasn't a very social person to begin with.

Luckily, Raven spotted Dusty, though. "excuse me for a second, Mrs. Leonhart." Raven quickly waved Dusty over. Dusty, who was having a very important conversation about the difference between apples and oranges with a very cute blonde girl, rolled his eyes and walked over to Raven. "Hey boss, any reason why you are interrupting my game?"

Raven wasn't in the mood for joking around with Dusty. Instead of the usuak banter, Raven cut straight to the point. Dusty, take Alivia and Serenity to go see Aunt Shade, please. I need to help Mrs. Leonhart around."

Dusty rolled his eyes, completely missing Raven's emphasis on her name. Boss, you know I hate dealing with that bit-" Dusty's comment was cut short by him looking up to Raven and him remembering who he was talking to and who was present. Dusty hung his head in defeat before taking each girl by the hand and walking away saying, "Come on girls, lets go see the witch who runs this place..."

Raven let out a sigh of relief as they walked away. Now that there was no true threat, he turned to face Rinoa again. She had her hand extended with a big smile on her face. Part of Raven wanted this to be his real mother. But part of him screamed that this was a trap too. He saw no choice, though, and took Rinoa's hand in his and followed her out.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Rinoa had kept her sweet smile on her face, and she had looked at him with a loving look. "I love being around you even, and I do feel being overprotective of you, and a love that I am your mother you do look like a good person." Rinoa said. Rinoa had shook her head to say it wasn't a trap it was normally her own talking she hadn't wanted him to feel like this was a trap. She had hugged him as a mother would do her son. Rinoa had wanted him to feel like he had belonged somewhere even if she had wanted to believe this was her son so much.

"You remind me so much of Squall when he was a teenager he wasn't so accepting of the facts either, and I wanted you to know that I do care about you even if I don't know where that is coming from. She was mostly scared that she would lost her son Fury forever since she hadn't knew where he had disappeared to. She just been scared that he wouldn't accept her as Squall and his friends had. This was the second time she had felt such fear and scared that she wouldn't be accepted she had wanted to be accepted by her own son whenever he was.

Rinoa had been wanting a way to contact her son since she had missed him the most along with his sister Shade. "You do remind me so much as Fury that I am scared that Fury wouldn't accept me after he finds out what I am." Rinoa said. Rinoa had mostly been shorter than this stranger she was used to be shorter than Squall that didn't bothered him. She had thought of something to tell him a small past of hers.

"I was born to Julia Heartilly and Fury Caraway, and I had met Squall when I was seventeen then when we battled Edea back then her power was passed down to me, and I became the Sorceress. Squall had became my knight after he had rescued me from the outer space, and I was scared that I won't be accepted. He had proved that he does care about me, and offered to be my knight. Then after that I went to Sorceress Memorial, and he had accepted that then gotten me out. Then we fought against Ultimecia, and we defeated her. He had almost died, but I used my sorceress powers to bring him back after he had graduated from Balamb he and I were married. I had bore him two kids named Fury and Shade I dunno what happened to them since no kids were supposed to be born to Sorceress." Rinoa said. Rinoa had gave him a hug, and she had a small tear going down her face. She had wanted to be comforted this was hard for her to talk about her teenager years. "Oh yeah I had also met Seifer back then as well he and I grew up together, and I had dated him before I had even started dating Squall." Rinoa said remembering that she knew Seifer when she was younger.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Left_bar_bleue800/1000I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 pm

As usual, Shade was in the Headmaster office and just wrapping up things by clearing off her desk for the day. It wasn't such a chaotic day as usual, but she knew if she didn't get out of there quick, she would be stuck handling another issue until the late hours of the night again. Or worse yet, Raven barging in to give her a piece of his mind in regards to literally starting him into the SeeD program as all students start out. Although he truly believed it was mean spirited joke from his sister, Shade's had her reasons for starting him out with the young first years to teach her brother a bit more patience than what he had lately. True, Raven could sit on a roof top and wait out a target for ungodly hours, and make swift sound decisions in battle, but when it came to people or personal decisions, her sibling reminded her of a damn grenade. So having to learn patience with a class of 7 and 8 year olds everyday should surely buckle down his hotheadedness.

Just as Shade stood up from her chair to reach out and turn off all the monitors, the faint elevator alert chimed through the speaker of the room, giving her a heads up that someone was heading for the office. With a growling groan, Shade continued her routine, determined to be done for the day no matter who was coming up with what ever problem. That was, until she saw the doors open to reveal Dusty with two familiar little girls who looked just as perplexed as to why they were there as Shade was to see them. Her head tilted in question as Shade's curious hues met their escort again. "Dusty? Didn't Raven pick them up?"

Raven's comrade and friend ushered the girls into the room and nodded, but looked rather annoyed. "Yeah, yeah... but he's talking to some woman and asked me to bring the girls to you...."

Alivia was the first to reach Shade around the desk, where Serenity shuffled to the other side to inspect the items scattered everywhere. Alivia tugged on Shade's jacket and looking up at her with innocent eyes. "Why does Dusty call you a witch?"

Shade's eyes drooped a bit as they slid over to Dusty, now nervously chuckling with his hand at the back of his neck."Heh...heh.... Kids these days! They say the darnedest things!"

Meanwhile, Serenity's fingers were trying to reach for a glass ball paper weight on the desk while mumbling under breath. "Who's Win...Win... Rinowa?"

The name led Shade's heart to lurch violently against her chest and her breath completely left her. She blinked several times as her hand went to the desk to keep her knees from buckling beneath her. Why would the child speak that name? How would she know it? Damnit Shade, breathe!! But it was Dusty's next words that sent the next blow... "Oh yeah.... Raven said he had to help a Mrs. Leonhart around? He looked really weird, like spooked or something..."

If it wasn't for the fact of all Shade had endured the past two years on top of what Raven went through with the time rifts to discover his true identity, Shade may have very well collapsed with disbelief and the lack of oxygen getting to her damn brain. Suddenly, she bolted around Alivia and dashed for the elevator, ordering Dusty with a frantic voice. "Stay here with the girls!" She frantically pushed the elevator button repeatedly as Dusty tried to argue. "Now hold on a min..."

"Damnit, Dusty!! Just shut up and STAY with them!!" The doors slid closed with Dusty's face looking a bit shocked.

While the elevator descended, Shade's mind was unnaturally frantic. Surely Dusty and Serenity got the names mixed up or wrong some how.... the possibility of them being right was just near impossible.... but yet.... Raven was proof of the odds, wasn't he? Her hand was running through her untamed hair over and over, and it felt like time itself stopped in that elevator. But when it finally did stop and the doors slid open, she lifted her face and again was struck with a dreadful cold grip constricting her chest and her heart coming to a slamming halt. Even though the woman's back was to her, just the look on Raven's pale face told Shade it must be true. But she saw a lot more in his eyes that scared her....

Whether this was really Rinoa Heartilly, or a future version of her as Rinoa Leonhart,... as much as Shade had always longed for such a thing possible since witnessing her mother's death in her own dimension, surprisingly, it was her brother first and foremost on her mind. No matter how strong, how solid, or how sane he really was, such a thing was going to lead Raven to crack with as much as he endured within just a few weeks! Just learning that he was Fury Leonhart, then to discover his own daughter was really alive, and now this? If this were some treacherous trickery, Shade was bound to see someone pay dearly... And with those thoughts in mind, Shade was able to break through her own shock and rush through the elevator doors just as they were sliding closed.

She took the steps down with a solid purpose. Raven was going to need Shade as strong and level headed through this, and she was determined to put her own painful memories and broken heart aside to see him through this. Now close to approach, Shade's steel hues locked with her brother's and she gave him a firm a nod so he would know she was in control. Now standing behind the woman, Shade cleared her throat firmly, and loud enough to be heard. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she spoke with the usual, unemotional authority in her voice. "As Headmaster of Balamb Garden, I welcome you here. Do you need some assistance, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 am

Raven released her hand again. Was this woman trying to be over the top? There was no way that things could be falling into place as neatly as they were. Just because this woman knew his real name didn't mean that she was in fact his mother. This could have been just an elaborate scheme to get him to let his guard down enough for him to let someone close to him. He wasn't about to do that, especially with how persistent the girl was being about the issue.

But a part of him wanted this to be true. A part wanted this to actually be him mom and allow him to have some semblance of peace. Just one time where the sun would actually shine on him long enough to be able to see the face of the mother he never had. Raven knew it was a false hope to wish for, but it still held true. The truth was, he needed this. He needed her words to be true, almost as much as he needed to see his daughters everyday to remain focused. If he was allowed this one gift, maybe, just maybe, he would be able to get his emotions under control and back to the way they used to be. He didn't like being as wishy-washy as a bi-polar lunatic.

What came next was an even bigger shocker to him. The girl broke down and hugged him. He could feel the tear drop and hit him on the arm. He froze in fear. Raven was torn again. Apart of him screamed for him to toss her away, that she was trying to get to him to hurt the ones he loved. Then again, another part wanted him to embrace the hug. To take her under his wing and make sure nothing happened to her. He raised his arms up behind her to pat her on the back, but stopped before doing so as she began recounting the tale of her teenage years. The tale followed everything he knew about Squall and Rinoa, it was an impossible feat unless this was truly her. But still...

Raven gently put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away from himself. He just couldn't deal with this. Not now at least. He looked over her and saw Shade emerge from the elevator. Seeing her helped him regain his thought process and caused him to retain the calm face he had on before he had heard Rinoa's name. He was going to deal with this even if it tore him apart. He gave Shade a “You were supposed to take care of the children” look before looking at Rinoa and saying, ”I would like to introduce the headmaster of Balamb, Miss Leonhart.” He gave a slight frown when he said that. He didn’t think the girl caught the name similarities, but you could never tell. ”Miss Leonhart, I was just showing our guest around, maybe you could join us seeing as you do run this place and could probably give a better tour than I could.”
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Rinoa had looked at her then back at him. "Both of you together I would love to show me around, and what I had said is the truth there isn't another way that I couldn't have known since I had been Rinoa Heartilly in my teenager years. Squall is the only one that made me happy then I bore him son and daughter that gave me the greatest happiness of them all. You both together is the most happy thing I ever could want. If you two are truly my children that would give me the greatest emotion of them all. I want to spend the days with you both, and I wouldn't dream to hurt any of your loved ones." Rinoa said.

She had looked at them both, and she started to cry tears of joy and happiness she had wanted to see them both growing up, and she was happy that they were both alive. Rinoa had hoped that they can accepted the truth. Rinoa had never lied in her entire life that she was alive she had deceived, but that was another whole matter. She was smiling at them both, and loving this all of it.

Rinoa was looking at them, and she gave them a loving look since she was figuring out that they were her children. She was very much had loved her kids, friends, and her knight Squall to the very point that she would protect them. Rinoa had looked at them both, and smiled sweetly.

"I will protect both of you, and your daughters as well as well as my knight Squall, and my friends I will not let no harm come to anyone that I want to protect." Rinoa said. She had been truthful since she doesn't remember when. Rinoa had always loved her kids with her entire heart.

She had decided to say something that she never expected to say again. "I love you two very much, and I said about my past is always the truth even if you guys don't know it yet you will I am always happy that I got to meet you both, and I would love if you both would walked me around this time." Rinoa said. She had hold out both of her hands, and she was wearing her Pinwheel that was the first weapon that was with her. Angelo had came up to her. "Angelo you came, and it isn't even a battle." Rinoa said. Rinoa had petted him, and gave him a treat. Angelo had barked. Rinoa had looked at them. "Can Angelo come too?" Rinoa asked.

Rinoa had wanted to make sure that she was going to enjoy her time with them, and she hadn't wanted anyone to hurt them. "I would still love that walk, and with you too." Rinoa said. She had spoke kindly and motherly towards them since in her heart that she knew that they were her kids. "What's the matter I can't know what's wrong with you if you don't tell me." Rinoa said. She had felt like she was talking to Squall.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:
I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Left_bar_bleue800/1000I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 pm

The shock of seeing Rinoa's face up front was enough to knock the breath straight out of Shade's lungs with one powerful blow. If it weren't for Raven standing right there, she may have just turned away from all of this rather than face it. And as this Rinoa continued speaking of herself, of her children, and of promises, Shade's mind was spinning in a downward spiral she couldn't control. Yet somehow, she remained steadfast and poised when facing the woman who so eagerly wanted their acceptance.

Rather than taking Rinoa's offered hand, Shade slowly uncrossed her arms and casually stepped around her to stand beside Raven, then with subtle movements, managed to position herself between him and this version of their mother. Without looking at him, she knew this was more than he could handle on his own, so Shade tilted her head slightly to speak to him over her shoulder. "As Headmaster here, I am responsible for what issues arrive within the Garden...." She waited for no response from him as she returned her attention back to Rinoa and faced her with a steady gaze as the woman spoke of so many personal things that led Shade's thoughts to spin even more chaotic than before.

Once she knew Rinoa was done speaking, Shade studied her over closely while taking her up on her last words as to what was wrong. With a slow intake of breath, Shade grasped onto her shredded sanity and what patience she could cling to. "I can understand your eagerness if you are who you say you are. But I need you to take in our situation, as well as us trying to take in yours..." A part of Shade hated having to ruin what should be a possible joyous moment, but her trained sense of control and desperation for any sense of reality to this madness forced Shade to treat such a reunion with no emotion. "To us, our mother has been dead for years.... so to see you standing here and stating that's who you are is quite a blow..."

She had to keep it together to get three of them through this as some of the SeeD students walked past and gave curious stares at them. Seeing this made Shade extremely uneasy and she took action. "But I do think a walk is in order. This is not the place to explain things here, nor private enough for such a sensitive issue. So I suggest we had out and away from prying eyes and ears."

Shade gave a curt nod before turning and giving Raven a quick glare of her own that he better not take off and leave her alone at handling this before leading the way to the Garden exit. Surely outside was a more private place to talk, even if Shade had no words for how she felt right now. She gave another glance back at Rinoa, and a painful stab struck her own heart with guilt, as well as the most painful longing Shade had ever felt. The thing was.... this Rinoa stated that her children disappeared. Raven didn't die. Squall was still alive. Such information only told Shade that there was yet another dimension of their world that existed. And this Rinoa wasn't the mother from Shade's dimension. But should that matter? She would still be the same person, wouldn't she? Then again, what had Shade just proved to Raven about Dr. Odine....

A faint groan of frustration escaped Shade as she continued walking and holding her head in her hand. How in the hell were they going to get through this? For now, Shade led the way out of the Garden and toward the open meadow that led to the ocean, but still..... she had no idea what to say next....
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Raven breathed a sigh of relief at Shade coming over to them. While he did want her to be watching the children, the fact that she would be able to verify if what this woman was saying was true. He stepped aside as she obviously tried to wedge herself between himself and Rinoa. Raven gave a small frown at that. Apparently she still didn’t trust him about matters like this since the Odine incident. While that did royally piss him off, he kept calm. He knew he would be doing the exact same thing in if he were in her shoes.

Raven took a step back and crossed his arms as Rinoa stretched her hand out for him to take. First she hugged him, crying and now she wants him to walk with her hand in hand? She seemed a little too eager to get him closer to her. While if what she said was true, Raven could understand why, but something kept itching at the back of his mind. Years of being betrayed and stabbed in the back had caused him to lack trust in people. Especially when the person is presenting him with something too good to be true. So Raven decided it was best to keep her at arms length for now.

And then Shade took over with her usual “I’m the boss” gig. If he hadn’t known her for so long, he would think she was trying to be a hard ass, but over the years Raven had learned that that was just the way Shade handled things. He thought it best to let her take over with dealing with this issue. She obviously wanted to because she seemed to not trust him yet. Plus with this being her home and all of the students there her children, Raven decided she didn’t need him doing anything. He would just go with the flow and try and get to the bottom of this.

Raven looked at the students as they walked by staring at them. He thought about telling them to politely screw off, but bit his tongue. If Shade wanted this to be a private conversation, she would move them. Then she read his mind apparently and told them that they should move. It was scary when she did that. Raven knew she wasn’t really in his head, that she just ran down the same thought process, but it still spooked the hell out of him.

He followed both Shade and Rinoa out of the building and though the meadow outside. As they walked along, Raven couldn’t help but notice how much Shade actually did look like this woman. It was hard to see because to the hard exterior that Shade worked so hard to keep in place was in direct contrast the bubbly, smiling face of Rinoa, but it was there. Walking behind them, Raven couldn’t help but smirk at the sight. This was definitely points in Rinoa’s favor, but if either of the two were to turn around, the smirk would be replaced with his usual scowl.

As they approached their destination, Raven’s heart sank. It was the same lighthouse where he had gone across dimensions through a time rift and found the revolver section of Squall’s gunblade. He had even seen Squall for a short time, before watching him be tackled from the cliff by a fiend. He didn’t think this was going to be their destination. He glanced to Shade. If this was a hard place for him to go, it was going to be ten times harder for her. She was just four when all of that happened right in front of her. He reached up and quickly tapped her on the shoulder. As she glanced back at him, he gave a curt nod to let her know that he was there for her and that they would get through the situation perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Rinoa had been looking at them, and she had smiled she even looked down, and she was trying to make sure that her life, and it doesn't matter how her heart breaks she knows that it doesn't stops the pain of her heart she was wanting to make sure that she was going crazy at the thought of Squall. She was waiting right here for Squall, and Rinoa had hugged Raven from the behind. She had been thinking of something, and she had decided to do something more with her life. She had hated that the fact she was scared when she was a teenager. Rinoa's heart was breaking in two, and she had been driven crazy at the thought that she was going to anything that she was trying to do about this. Squall was the only one who could over drove her crazy this much, and she was trying to make sure that she wasn't going to make sure that she spoke to him from the heart.

"If you don't open up and tell us what you are thinking how am I supposed to know what you are thinking. You missed out on all the good things in life. You've
missed out on so much. I liked when my mother held hugged me, and then I had told Squall that no one can predict the future and there's no guarantees." Rinoa said. Rinoa had bought a basket that she had been carrying, and she was bought it since she had thought she had needed it for something. Angelo came along since she couldn't leave his owner's side. This guy was like her husband Squall. She had inherited Adel and Ultimecia's powers. Rinoa had wondered of how much she was going to live with all three powers in her.

She had been walking in the flowers, and she had loved the flowers very much. They are giving her the most peace, and she had still missed Squall for now. Rinoa had wanted to do something more. "I'll be right here waiting for you my dear knight." Rinoa said. She had knew that Squall took her for granted, but his heart spoken to her. She had giggled, and laughed that this guy was so much like Squall. She had swore that he was the younger version of Squall.

"You do remind me so much of Squall, both of you do I like that fact. And Miss Leonhart you remind me of myself, while this guy reminds me of Squall. I would gladly would love to teach at Balamb Garden not only as a sorceress, but also as an instructor. I owe so much to Squall and the Balamb Garden without them I wouldn't be here today I would be lost in space forever." Rinoa said. She had looked at them, and she had still wore her teenager outfit that she had wore back then. "I even hit and kicked Irvine since he was under orders of Fury Caraway to take me home." Rinoa said.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Now out within the meadow, and far enough from the Garden facility, Shade stopped in her tracks and took a brief moment to get a grip on her sanity and sense of calm. She prepared herself for such a thing to happen. Such had happened before.....

Shade once had a confrontation with the younger version of her father long ago, so it was always likely the same thing just may happen with her mother as well. It was possible with anyone in existance to this world, and especially those who were directly effected by Ultimecia's time compression. But explaining the ripped dimensions of their world due to the sorceress' warped magic was never an easy feat.

Finally, Shade took a deep breath and faced Rinoa with as much gentleness and patience as Shade could possibly find within herself. "I don't know how to make you understand things, but I'll try my best. But there's several dimensions of our world thanks to Ultimecia's meddling with time. But the dimension Raven and I are from? Raven never laid eyes on you. He was taken away the day he was born. He never even knew he was a Leonhart until just a couple of weeks ago."

Shade hated to deliver such depressing news to her, but everyone was a victim to what Ultimecia had done. With a forced voice, Shade continued. "Even I never knew about Raven when I was a child. But when I was four, I watched you murdered right before my eyes. Minutes after that, Squall was killed, too. And for the rest of my life, it was enduring, and fighting back against an out world enemy that started it all."

Now Shade had to look away from her "mother" as she ran a frustrated hand through her own hair. Her stomach was tied up in knots for having to reveal such horrible things, but the truth was the only way to make Rinoa understand. "I don't know what happened to you, or to us in the dimension you're from. And I'm sorry if you didn't receive the welcoming reception you expected from us. I can only ask that you give me and Raven time for all of this to sink in...." Shade kept her gaze down at the ground, and her body tense by the awkward situation the three of them were in. Shade never dealt with personal issues well at all. She always shied away from emotional situations, so right now, Shade was left completely numb with shock by the site of Rinoa in front of her to know how to feel anything at all.

For now, having said so much already, Shade paused for what she said to sink into Rinoa's mind. She spared a nervous glance at Raven, unable to read his thoughts at all, and his own expression left Shade with little clue as to how he was dealing with all of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)   I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll be waiting for you always (Raven/shade)
Page 1 of 1