FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] Empty
PostSubject: Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart]   Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Darkness. Complete and utter Darkness, with no room for thoughts or breath. He could do nothing. It had been this way for years.

In a final attempt to save her only son, a mother placed him in a comatose state, and used the last of her energy to send him through a dementional rift, leaving herself for dead.

A black hole appeared high above a small meadow, where life was abundant. Many small animals and creatures looked to the sky, feeling the disturbance's presence. The hole dissipated, leaving a small orb in the sky. A small gale blew everything in a wild flurry of wind as the orb traveled towards the ground. The wildlife scattered off in many different directions, and trees doubled over, unable to withstand the force. The orb then cracked, and separated into millions of shards that were left behind in a wide trail. In the orbs place was a boy, but he was moving too fast for his features to be observed.

His bright hazel eyes opened, and breath entered him, but he could not sustain life, and fell back into unconsciousness. He neared the ground ever so quickly until...

A extremely loud crash sounded across the vicinity, as the boy collided with the earth. A half-mile diameter crater was left in the impact zone, and everything was silent. The gale was gone, and all was calm. In the center of the crater, on his back, was the boy.

He had dirty blonde hair, that fell around one half of an inch below his eyes. He sported semi-childlike features, on his blank unconscious face. The male had bright hazel eyes behind closed eyelids. If would have been standing he would've stood a little over five feet. His clothes looked way too small. He wore a white T-shirt and a pair of black pants. He had no footwear or accessories.

He stood in his village, beside his mother. The creatures that stood opposite them had a resemblance to ants, with glowing yellow eyes, antennae, and pitch black skin. One of them leaped for the woman, but exploded in a flurry of flames. Another one tried, and a giant wall of earth rose to block the creature. One had sneaked behind her and slashed at her back, leaving deep claw marks.

"Mom!" the child yelled, running at the ant, slashing once at its back. The sword bounced off as it its skin had been steel, and the heartless countered with an upward swipe, sending the male into the air. He fell to the ground, and the creature leaped for him, but was blown back be a small gale.

The woman was behind him, and jerked him up. She looked at him with sorrowful eyes as her hands glowed a deep grey, and rested on her son's forehead. He immediately felt himself drift in and out of consciousness. He was launched into the air, and the last thing he saw was his mother's death before it all faded into Darkness.

The older model of the same boy now stirred in his sleep, finally the effects of his mothers spell were weakening. A small rock fell from the crater, and rolled until it hit his side, causing him to stir even more. It appeared as if he was having a nightmare.

"Mom," he subconsciously thought, "I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I'm ...sorry"
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-08-13

Character sheet
Max MP:
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] Left_bar_bleue0/0Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart]   Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 am

Rinoa had came to a strange new world that she didn't know anything about. She just wandered about to find what she was going to find in this world. She didn't know anything about this world, and she was confused of where she can go. Rinoa had been trying to find a person, and she wanted to make sure that she was going to do what was humanly possible. She had been trying to find a way to get to know her way around here. Rinoa had been from her own world that she was so used to that she doesn't know where to begin in this world.

She just wanted someone to help her along, so she was able to find what she had needed to find in this world. Rinoa had been trying to know what world she was in, and she was just wanted to make sure that she wasn't going to do what she was needed to do. Rinoa had saw a guy stirring in his sleep after she had peeked in the window. She had scooted in, and tap him on his shoulder. She was weary on her trip to this world, but she didn't want anyone to have a nightmare.

Rinoa was very much had been trying to know why she was even here for this place was a mystery to even her. She just wanted to make sure that he wouldn't have a nightmare. Rinoa had knew that nightmares weren't that good of a thing. She had been watching this guy sleep for sometime. She hadn't know when this guy was going to awake since she had been watching him for this long. Rinoa had been trying to wake him up so she could talked to him. She had cared about everyone, and she just wanted to make sure that she had kept this guy company.

She was very much had been loved in her world, but she didn't know if anyone had wanted her here. Rinoa had held this boy in her arms trying to calm him down. She was very much had wanted to know that he was okay for now, and she wanted to start a conversation with him. Rinoa hadn't know what she was going to do if he doesn't wake up soon. She didn't know what will happen if he does awake she had cared about him even if she didn't knew him.

"Well hello my name is Rinoa Heartilly, well let me correct that Rinoa Leonhart now. I am from the world ffviii where sorceress is part of everyday life. I have a pet dog named Angelo, and I would love to know about you when you do awaken." Rinoa said.

Rinoa didn't know what else to do since she was very much had lived in her own world for twenty-eight years. She just wanted to make sure that she was going to do anything that was possible to awaken this kid up for anyone this might seem kind of strange, and she cast a cure spell over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart]   Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:15 am

A woman approached the child, who stirred restlessly into and out of his coma. She watched over him for quite a while, as he tried to return into the Realm of The Living. After his flashback, everything had went black again, and he felt that he could not ever awaken. The dust in the crater he formed began to settle, and some of the animals returned to join the girl. The wind was calm, making the boy seem like the only thing not in peace.

An exceptionally large wolf trotted down the crater, and stood by the woman. It had dark orange fur, and stood at the size of an average polar bear. It had sharp fangs, and a muscular build, but showed a calm nature, as the beast calmly approached the boy, and licked his face, making him stir some more.

As the woman scooped up the child, the animal was frightened, and scurried off frantically, watching from a distance. The boy was held, and he grew even closer to consciousness. He heard the words, as she spoke, but he did not recognize them yet. His body grew warm, as a cure spell was cast upon him, and he felt the energy he needed return to him. A few tears began to stream down his cheek as he woke. The light made him squint, and he had no clue where he was. Animals were gathered all around, and a woman was holding him.

His eyes slowly opened, but tears made his vision fuzzy, and he saw the face of his mother staring down at him, while holding him in her arms. "Mom?" he said, as his hands reached up and wiped the tears from his eyes, and as they opened again, more tears came. The woman holding him was not his mother.

The woman had layered black hair that reached slightly past her shoulders. There were three caramel highlights on either side of her face that ran through her hair. Her eyes were a deep dark brown and she had a small nose. She was short and rather slim. There were similarities between her and the boy's mother, but it was clear that Rinoa was not her.

She wore an off-white sheer fabric halter dress, a necklace, a bracelet on her right arm, and white shoes. She was beautiful, and her face was that of pure compassion as she looked down upon the child.

Unable to help himself, he sobbed on the woman's shoulders, letting his tears fall unhindered. It had been three years since he had been able to feel any emotion, and at this time, the all exploded forth. The tears fell onto the woman's shoulders, and some onto the ground. They tainted the dark earth inside the craters.

The way that he was held, the boys feet was till touching the ground, but from the waist up, he was in the woman's arms. He tried to stand, but could not find the strength, falling back into her arms. "Wh- Who are y- you?" he stammered, between sniffles, still recovering from his crying session.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-08-13

Character sheet
Max MP:
Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] Left_bar_bleue0/0Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart]   Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm

"I am Rinoa Leonhart, and I am a sorceress." Rinoa said. Rinoa had been looking at him, and she had cared about him very much so. She had been wanting to make sure that she was going to live the way she would love to, and Angelo came back up to her. Rinoa had held onto Maix. She had wanted to know more about him. Of course, she had been trying to figured out what she had wanted she truly wanted to see her husband and knight that was the fact of her life. She would always be there for Squall no matter what she was going to do next.

Rinoa had her sorceress powers in check, so that way she was going to be waiting forever, and she had knew it wasn't too late she was trying to live the way she had always knew. Rinoa's heart was still searching for Squall, and she was looking at the guy who was crying in her arms. Rinoa was still the same height she had been when she was a teenager. Rinoa had missed her mother greatly, and she knew her father would be happy to see her son if she could find him.

"I would love to know more about you of course, and what's your name. You haven't introduced yourself yet I would love to know why you are crying for, and the fact you called me mom. I haven't heard anyone called me Mom lately." Rinoa said. Rinoa had been trying to figured out why she was even going to do what she hadn't wanted to do yet. Rinoa knew that Squall was hiding things, and she had kept a small journal of her past that she just started. She had fallen head over heels in love with Squall, and she had looked at this kid that she was holding.

He looks so fragile, and he does look delicate since he haven't been around me before he is probably scared out of his mind. He looks frightened when Angelo had came near. I am wondering why he was looking like he just woken up. Rinoa thought. Rinoa had been dressed the same way she had been dressed since she could remember. She can't forget, and she still remember that Squall was with her all the way through the journey to beat Ultimecia. He had even saved her, and now she wanted to save this person.

She was strong enough now to know that she had the best of friends that shown her through the life she had wanted to know. "I would love to be like a mother to you since I don't know how you would react to that." Rinoa said. She had been thinking about this a lot, and she had held him in her arms as carefully as she could. Rinoa just didn't wanted to see anyone hurting as much as she had. A thousand words that wasn't spoken yet. Rinoa had looked at him with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart]   Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm

The child listened, as the woman spoke her name, and looked down upon him with sincere eyes. She also seemed to throw in that she was a sorcerer. He frowned slightly at this information, conceitedly thinking, "My mother was a sorcerer. There so alike, but different all the same."

A longing look came over the beautiful woman, as she seemed to become lost in here own thought. She shook off the look, as she asked the child of his identity. She also mentioned that the latter was the first time she had been addressed by the title of 'mom' in a set of time. "She must have children, but she probably hasn't seen them in a while. How is it that we're at the same place, right now, and our stories practically mirror each other? What drew her to me? What made her wish to comfort a lone child that she didn't know in the slightest?"

Didn't really feel like speaking, but the woman had took the time to talk to him, and make an attempt to comfort the desolate male. He let out a sigh before words followed.

"My name is Maix Ragnoar. A time ago, my home was attacked by monsters. They were black as night, and the men stood no chance, falling to their knees in front of the creatures half their size. There was nothing to prevent it. We had to fight. The women and children kept them at bay with powerful magic, but eventually, there were only two left. My mother, ...and I," he said, pausing for a few seconds to strain his memory, and continued, "In a final attempt at preserving my life, she used the last of her power to cast a powerful sleeping spell on me, causing me to fall into a comatose state. She then sent me through a dementional rift. The last thing I remember is..." He trailed off.

'I would love to be like a mother to you.'

The words revibrated through his mind. Rinoa was nice, and she seemed to care for Maix, but was he rally ready to move on? His eyes slowly trailed to the ground, and he aid timidly, "I can stand now," although he was not entirely sure this statement was true.

'I would love to be like a mother to you.'

Was all this destiny? Or was it a mere coincidence in which Rinoa would be trying to live up to expectations that were exaggerated and impossible? What would his mother even think of this? Would she want protection and a guardian for Maix, or would she feel replaced? The male was torn.

After standing meekly, he spoke. "I cannot forget my mother. She was my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely. My Mother's love is the Almond Blossom of my mind and the fragrance that is worth dying for. Her gentle compassionate touch shaped my very essence and, forever, I shall remember, and although we are separated by the corridor of life and the doorway of heaven, I will always attempt to become the man that she perceived me to be." The words were serious, and unlike Maix, but now he couldn't hold anything back.

Again, the child was in tears, and they rolled down his cheeks, falling onto the light brown earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart]   Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 pm

I'm declaring this dead. Okay, so basically, for continuity's sake, Maix landed, is out of his Coma, and got his new clothes and his gloves. He Materialized them from vines. He then walks off towards a village, trying to find one. Rinoa, PM me if you want to RP after this, I'm just too impatient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart]   Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart] Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening [Rinoa Leonhart]
Page 1 of 1