FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  Left_bar_bleue100/1000Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry    Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 pm

(Hello everyone welcome to the Death the Kid: Show symmetry fanfic ride. It is advised not to smoke throughout any portion of this presentation and please keep all cellphones off, no flash photography or food or drink. Please also keep all hands, feet and any other part of your body inside the theatre vehicle seat at all times. Finally this is an unprofessional presentation and we apologize for any errors, this is an old ride after all. We hope you have a great time at Final Fantasy Fanficland and enjoy this ride!)

For some reason I was given an assignment. A assignment to do a kids show.

When I first got there I met many of the staff who said I could do any changes I liked. I looked at my staff for awhile them and none of them wore anything of symmetry!! In fact nothing on them was symmetry execept one big guy. So my first change of the show was for the staff to change into something more symmetrical. Which they did, I had to wait an unsymmertrical amount of time for them to come back. When they did come back only a few of them wore something symmetrical, so I told the non symmetrical ones to stand in a line and I then took out my extra pair of scissors and started to snip away until they were perfect. Satsified with my work I then told them what we were going to do next. The staff told me that today on the show that the kids will learn how to draw shapes. Which made me very happy cause all shapes have a line of symmetry, execpt for the unknown unamed squiggly shapes that have no line of Symmetry whatsoever! Shapes like those piss me off!!

So the staff then introduced me to the kids and they had no symmetry at all! Absolutely none, this whole assignment was now becomming a nightmare of crooked lines, short lengths, longer lengths or just non symmeterical things! So I used my scissors again to fix them all of them. By the time I was finished I was being yelled at by the director who said I was taking too long. Ha! Time is worth it if your going to make something symmetrical.

We started the show and I was told to read what was on the cue cards. Which is what I did and I was glad that about how perfectly written and spaced the words were on the large cards. "Welcome to The world of Learning. I'm Death the Kid and today we'll be doing shapes." The cue cards then told me to smile and look down at the children which I did. "Now will learn how to draw a circle." I said. "Watch me as I do it." I then drew a circle slowly and came out with perfection. "Now, you try." The kids began to draw their circles. "Are you done?" I asked. They nodded their heads and held up their drawings. Which was not symmetrical at all...defintely not symmetrical. This whole show..is defintely..."A nightmare!!" I screamed. I put my hands on my face. "Everything wasn't symmetrical when I got here!! I kept on making things symmetrical over and over again and each time I tried another non symmetrical thing or person would apppear." I then screamed and then I collapsed to the ground, in perfect symmetry of course.

I looked up at my enemy. "You remind me so much of that horrible day! Everything you do is so non symmmetrical and the only thing that is symmetry are the words you type!" Did you get that? Good. Now I ca

(If that made no sense...

For those who do not understand:

The story is from the view of Death the Kid and a unknown enemy. When they first meet Death the Kid is not happy about the enemy's lack of symmetry. To this the enemy tells him the computer that they carry types out symmetrical words. And so Death the Kid for some reason wants him to write about his miserable day. Which the enemy does but in the end they get attacked anyway.

Also there are errors in there on purpose. The enemy did not use any kind of checking program nor did they proofread. They were too busy typping up DTK's story and also didn't have time to do it at the end since they did get attacked.

This has got to be the most shortest yet simple and complicated story I've ever written.
-----Fanfiction)
Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Death the Kid: Show Symmetry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Misc. :: Miscellaneous :: Fanfic Section-
Jump to: