FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lady_keiko

lady_keiko

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-08-12

Character sheet
Max MP:
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/1000Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:32 pm

I woke in our bed with Nafeesa gone. I was slightly more disappointed than I thought I would be at the sight of an empty bed, but then I realized I never asked her to stay with me forever. I rose and with a stretch and a yawn greeted the mid-morning, or what I thought was mid-morning, and dressed as quickly as I could with partially open eyes. After getting ready I made for the main deck to see if John was up, which was a silly thing to check because the man rises with the sun every single day, and to maybe find my Mithra.

The sun was bright and not quite overhead yet as I stepped out onto the deck. With a snap shut of my eyes I made a quick mental note that yes, it was mid-morning, and why was I up again? Oh yes, I saw John and made an unsteady course to him only to find out we were still a few days away from Aliester’s and that Nafeesa was somewhere below exploring. I took the news of her being busy with her own fascinations as a sign from something somewhere that I could take a quick rest. I found a nice spot over by one of the flame throwers; it was casting a great shadow that I took full advantage of by lying in it without shame.

That night after our meal and polite conversation we all took to our quarters. I was lying in bed with Nafeesa when she looked over and spoke. “Are we invisible to people?

No, we are perfectly visible to people, why do ask?” I inquired with a grin.

Nafeesa shrugged her shoulders and spoke low. “I overheard Wahkan saying we’re not supposed to be seen so I thought maybe we were invisible or something.

I noticed the small tinge of red on her cheeks and knew she felt embarrassed. I rolled over and stroked her face reassuringly. “Wahkan was talking about the Junk’s ability to go undetected if someone is not looking for it specifically-

That’s what Wahkan said, but then he said someone must have told someone else about the ship because you were attacked.” Nafeesa whispered fearful.

Yes, we were attacked but thanks to John and his quick thinking we were victorious. There is nothing to worry about my little Mithra.

Are you sure?

Yes, I am very sure.

Even after I had reassured Nafeesa and she had crawled into my arms to fall asleep I could not stop thinking on what she had told me. I was not sure what Wahkan and John were thinking but I could make a very straight guess. Someone had passed on information about the ship and where we were going but even more concerning was the fact they knew what we were after. Why else follow us? No, this smelled of betrayal and after losing my Half Moon to Jack I was not about to see my Red Dragon follow the same twisted course.

I would have to talk with John in the morning.
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:47 pm

The next morning John was working on the ballista’s doing routine maintenance when he was approached by Keiko. She had a certain concern about how the first ship found them, just like Wahkan, and the two discussed the potential of what that might mean. John assured her that he would talk with Aleister when they arrived and that eased Keiko’s concern. The Shaman worked the rest of the day till night began to take over from day. He lit some lamps on deck then ate his evening meal with the others quietly. John wanted to examine the Dragon statuette a little more closely and as soon as he was able he excused himself and went below.

He tried to use his ‘sight’ to see if there was anything else about the statuette it would tell him, but it was just the same vision. He saw the same ridge, the same castle, and the same word echoed in his mind as the mental picture faded. Deed, a simple word with many a meaning, but not one that John could think of at the moment to match what he knew the vision was saying. This Dragon was part of the fabled ‘possessions’ one must have to bring back a powerful wizard, though how that was to be done no one really knew. All John did know was his friend Aleister had purchased a jar holding what was rumored to be the ashes of sais powerful Mage and that the Dragon Statuette was more than a piece of carved Jade.

So for the next two days, the rest of the trip, John was his usual cordial self on the outside while inside he kept thinking of the poem. He kept trying to remember the words, kept trying to sleuth the possibilities of how someone would use the Dragon to raise the Mage. There was no body and without that how would you bring a person back from the Upper or Lower Worlds. There was one way the Shaman had heard of, but the risk was too great and what it took to retrieve the soul was barbaric at best… and not out of Aleister’s thoughts. The Mage would risk all if it meant gaining an ancient secret, knowledge, or power. When the Siang Tien Tang landed at Aleister’s home they were met not by the man of the mansion, but by a new servant John had never seen.

Good day, we are happy to see you once again. May I ask, is the Dragon with you?

Yes, we have it, but I’m sure Aleister would like it delivered to his hand. John responded with a nod and a smile.

The servant just bowed and led the Shaman and Keiko inside the mansion and to the room where this adventure had started. There, standing in the center was the Mage himself Aleister, and as they approached he smiled while holding a glass of wine.

Ah, here we are. Do you have it John?

I do Aleister,, The Shaman said handing over the pouch that held the Dragon, “we had a small nuisance with some others who had decided to buy it also

The Mage waved off the last while holding the pouch loosely. The fact Aleister didn’t become excited at the touch of the Dragon did not pass by John’s observant eyes. “I knew you and Keiko would bring it back to me without issue.

I’m sure you did John thought, I’m sure you did Aleister.

Back to top Go down
lady_keiko

lady_keiko

Character sheet
Max MP:
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/1000Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 am

I was sure Aleister was not going to tear open the pouch to see the Dragon. The Mage had all ready seen it I had figured and he was waiting for the right time to enjoy ‘seeing’ the statuette anyway. I understood perfectly, I had seen Henzo’s Red Dragon before so I was not that excited to see it again, but when the time came to ride it off I would be a buzz with excitement, and speaking of my payment.

Now that you have your Dragon Aleister, I am sure you will give me mine.

The Mage just smiled and with a sweep of the hand holding the wine pointed me in the right direction. “ Your Dragon awaits you in the work shop my lady.”. The servant who met us when we approached the mansion bowed and with a sweep of his hand directed me toward the exit.

Thank you so much Aleister.” I replied with a small bow of my own.

I left the room with John and Aleister following the servant and as I did I wondered just what the two would talk about. I had noticed John and his somewhat preoccupied thinking over the last few days. The servant took a left and led me through a door then down a hall and I knew we were heading underground below the Mage’s mansion. I had a suspicion the Dragon had something to do with it. The little piece of Jade had somehow gotten under John’s skin and now the shaman was trying to discern what Aleister wanted with it. I had always suspected there was another reason the Mage wanted that statuette but as long as I got Henzo’s bike I cared little to find out what it was. John on the other hand seemed to have a deep seeded interest in why Aleister wanted it.

The servant led me through a catacomb stacked with wine bottles and barrels. Aleister’s other ambition on display. The Mage had a love for wine I had yet seen equaled. Then we passed through another door that was locked and as the servant stepped in he leaned over and hit a switch. All at once the room was bathed in bright work lights form overhead and sitting on its kick stand was my Red Dragon. I took a deep breath as I walked slowly over to it. The motorcycle was a thing of beauty, a remarkable piece of machinery, and it was all mine. A one of a kind mount for a one of a kind rider, no better pairing has there been. I ran a trembling finger along the seat as my heart skipped a beat.

How do I ride out of here?

This way my lady,” he said hitting a second switch. The wall in front of us lifted up right into the ceiling revealing an opening up a ramp which I assumed led outside.

I smiled and picked up the helmet that was laying on a workbench and as soon as it was on my head the inside of the visor lit up with the special ‘HUD’. I was one with my Dragon now. When the engine started up and I felt its smooth rumble I gave a yelp of joy. I am sure the servant gave one too as I rocketed out of the room and up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Character sheet
Max MP:
Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Being left alone with Aleister was exactly what John had wanted he thought as the Mage watched Keiko leave with his back turned. Ever since discovering the true purpose of the statuette he had wanted to talk with the Mage about his desire to obtain the Jade Dragon. The Shaman wanted to discover the truth but he also didn’t want to force his hand into Aleister’s personal affairs. John had to be careful not to seem to forward or prying even though that was exactly what he was trying to do. The situation called for a certain bit of tact, politeness and maybe even trickery to get to the truth.

It should have called for all three but John had never used a single one when it came to the Mage. They had been friends too long for that.

Are you planning to use the Dragon to raise the Wise One Aleister?” John asked using the moniker in the poem for the powerful Wizard.

The Mage didn’t turn to reply and even with his back turned the Shaman could imagine the look on Aleister Crowley’s face. The small smile, the one eyebrow raised high as his sharp mind began to work. “I knew it would not be long before you had put the pieces together John, the quiet puzzle master you are.

It almost slipped by me Aleister.” John replied stepping forward to the Mage’s side and looking at him. “I had to use my sight into the Hidden World to see what the true nature of the Dragon is after I remembered the poem about the Wise One.

Aleister turned to face John and smiled wile swirling the wine glass. “I have the first of the four Dragons John, the first step on a journey of knowledge.

How do you plan on raising the Wise One without a body Aleister?

No worries, I’ve been looking into it my friend.

Do you know where the other Dragons are?

Aleister’s head bobbed from left to right as he hummed a bit of a tune before answering. “I have some leads, what I need is for someone to go and ‘get’ them as I learn the whereabouts of each. You seem to be very good at retrieving them John.

The look on the Mage’s face was as well known as the name Sephiroth to John. It was also about the same amount of trouble. “This could be dangerous Aleister, working with spirits long since crossed can end in grave misfortune.

It could also end in a saved life, your life my friend.” The Mage replied pointing with the wine glass. When John didn’t answer he elaborated on his statement. “What if the knowledge to remove the sigil that marks your soul for the Great Serpent was gained? Would the danger be worth it then John?

John shook his head, his long braid of white hair sliding on his back. “My war with the Great Serpent cannot be resolved that way Aleister. I have been marked and that is my curse to bear.

The room fell quiet as John’s mind started to think about what would come of this conversation. What would he do if Aleister asked him to go and get another Dragon?
Back to top Go down
lady_keiko

lady_keiko

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Flying along on Henzo’s creation I lost all want or need to talk with Aleister about being followed. When the AI spoke through the helmet informing me of the status of my Red Dragon I was beyond ecstatic. To feel that power between my legs, well, you know the old saying. I sped down the drive to Aleister’s estate as fast the AI would let me as the outside world became a blur in the visor of the helmet. I was in nirvana as I let my Dragon take me the ride of my life. I was so lost I was not even sure where I went, only that when I had come back to John’s ship and stored my mount next to Wahkan’s I was tingling all over.

I headed for my room not wanting the feeling to end. I wanted it to continue and I wanted to let Nafeesa in on it, only when I found her she was not in the best of moods. She had retreated to our room and was lying in bed reading a book she had found somewhere. I hoped it was not one of Aleister’s first editions, he might ask for my Dragon back if it was.

How was your ride?” She asked not talking her eyes off her book.

From the tone I knew something was wrong, if anything Nafeesa was not one to hide her feelings well. I slowly walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. “It was beyond any word I could use to describe it.

Oh, that’s nice. ” She replied grumpily.

I was hoping maybe tomorrow we might go for a ride together.

Not sure, I probably won’t feel up to it.

Oh, that is a shame. ” I said moving in to lie next to her with head on her shoulder. “I think I Aleister is going to ask for it back, being a one-of-a-kind an all. It would be nice to share a ride before it leaves our hands.

Nafeesa suddenly changed, with a snap, from being jealous to a little happy. “Aleister wants the bike back, really?

No, ” I replied truthfully not wanting to lead the girl on which was a first for me, “but if it meant you would no longer be cold to me I would send it back with a bow on.

She slowly closed her book and slid down to where we were face to face, our noses almost touching. She whispered so lovingly it made me smile. “I’m sorry. I know the bike is important to you, but I just…got jealous that maybe you wanted it more than me

I smiled and ran my hand over hip tugging her shorts down. “I want you both, but the Dragon does not share my bed like you.” I kissed her deeply letting our tongues touch. I felt her unbutton my trousers and run a hand down the flat of my stomach. In a flash of time and skin we were sharing ourselves, letting our hands and mouths wander where they will. Her hands rubbed my breast as I kissed her neck behind the ear.

Our first fight…and our first make up.

Quite nice.
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:32 am

The sweet smell of incense floated on the air, sweet grass mixed with mugwort and sandalwood. The smell helped John to meditate and Journey to the other Worlds not of this realm. He had chosen not to transcend this night, just to contemplate on the information he had on the Dragon and what its purpose was on this realm. He needed to see the other possibilities, other paths that Aleister could take with the Jade Dragon of Piousness. John knew of the poem and what the Dragon’s ultimate design was for, but how to use it that was the question burning in his brain. How do you bring someone back who has crossed over to the other realm without their body? Zheng had come back yes, but he chose to be incorporeal and to be forever tied to the Siang Tien Tang. He was here in our realm just not able to go anywhere but the decks of the Junk.

The poem made a totally different reference. It told if one placed the four Dragons round a circle of fire in each direction of the wind as told by Wei and this was done in the shadow of the grand Jùrén when its many heads were white again then the Wise One would come home.

There were a lot of possibilities, maybe too many for the Shaman to think about. It was obvious Aleister had come across some information that he thought would help him solve those possibilities. The Mage had always bought his information while the Shaman had always found his through meditation. John was resting his mind, letting it float along and find its own way. There was nothing but the dark, no flash of light from snapping synapses in his brain.

Knock, knock

The rapt against his door sounded muffled, distant and far away. John could have ignored them, but he didn’t. He knew it might be Keiko or Wahkan needed something. The Shaman came out of his trance slowly and with a blink of his eyes he was back in his room. The door to his room opened slowly as Wahkan’s face popped in and spoke.

The Mage is on the main deck, says he came to talk.

Aleister, here, now? John began to think what could get the Mage out at night for a visit and then he thought not a damn thing. The Shaman threw on his shirt choosing not to tuck it in and then he was out the door heading to main deck of the Siang Tien Tang. Once there he found Aleister near the bow standing by the rail. He approached and nodded. “Evening Aleister, what brings you here in the dead of night?

It was such a beautiful evening I thought I might venture out and see a friend or two. You know, now that I think about it, I have never seen you without your hat or shoes.

John just smiled noting he might look a little different. “You surprised me.

Well then, what I’m about to ask just may shock you.

The smile disappeared as the words clicked in John’s head. Aleister knew where another Dragon was and he was about to ask him to go and get it.
Back to top Go down
lady_keiko

lady_keiko

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:40 pm

I was never sure what woke me from slight slumber. It may have been a noise or Nafeesa shifting position in my arms. I simply popped awake and knew that I had to be on the main deck that very instant, like some weird form of fortune telling. I made sure not to wake my little cat form her nap as I climbed out of the bed and slid on my trousers, shirt, and boots. I left my vest and my coat behind as I had a doubt I would come under attack on board the ship. The ship was quiet as I made my way topside and to my surprise I saw Aleister and John talking down by the bow.

As I approached I overheard their conversation, the words carrying on the evening breeze. The talk was cryptic and secretive and from what I knew of Aleister this could only mean another trip. The old Mage was anything but straight forward and when a certain twinkle touched his eye then it could only mean he was about to ask you for a favor. There were worse things in all these worlds then to have Aleister Crowley owe you a stake. I wondered what he wanted so bad as to come out to the Siang Tien Tang at night to converse in secret with John. I also wondered who would be coming for us when we agreed to the Mage’s tender. Oh I knew we were going to accept Aleister’s offer, he’d make sure we would, it was just a matter of costs and there were no limits to worry of when it came to something the Mage wanted.

Good eve to you Aleister.” I called out as I stopped by John’s side.

The Mage smiled a little bigger with glistening incisors. ”Good even my dear, how can one person be so beautiful I ask myself every time I see you.” Aleister complimented turning to John looking for support of his statement.

I turned to the shaman and winked. “I think the same every time I see the old Mage here. I also wonder why he would seek us out in the middle of the night.

I come bestowing gifts of course my lovely lady Keiko, all yours if you only parley with this ‘old Mage’.” He winked, like a wolf who had just discovered a hidden way into the hen house.

What Aleister, have you found more Dragons for us to slay and bring you?” I made with jest while laughing a little. It was only when no one laughed with me that I recognized the look on the men’s faces. John’s was a look of satisfaction, as if he knew there were other Dragons statuettes and this was sweet confirmation. The Mage, his was pure trouble, the kind of look that said I know I have been bad and there is no apology for it. “There are more Dragons?

Oh yes, I have two others that I will pay you handsomely for retrieving.

And will there be more hired thugs and killers waiting for us when we leave to fetch these Dragons?” I snapped a little remembering the white air ship and the men who had hurt my little cat Nafeesa.

Aleister’s expression changed as he shrugged his shoulders. “I did say ‘handsomely’, did I not John?
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:19 am

I think Keiko is worried about the fact someone followed us when we left out for the Jade Dragon Aleister. You know the special ability of the Siang Tien Tang, no one knows its there unless they are looking for it which means someone here told them to look for us after we left.” John explained watching the Mage closely. The Shaman wanted to see just how much Aleister would protest.

I know my friend and I assure you the traitor has been dealt with. I am sorry for any trouble you encountered because of his betrayal but I see you had no issue dispatching the mercenaries who chased after you. I trusted you would have no problem John and you did not.” The Mage said with a smile.

John shook his head though wanting more information. “Its not that simple Aleister. We need to know who the man is working for, has he answered any questions? Has he said anything that would lead us back to the ones who came after us?

Again Aleister just shrugged his shoulders and spoke. “I am afraid not. It seems he fears his employer more than me, though if I were a more uncivilized man I might be one to force the information from him by unscrupulous means.

We don’t need to torture the man, but if you bring me something he has touched or owns I can find out what we need to know.

The Mage nodded in agreement. “I will see to it John, but first we have the other two statuettes to see too. I have their locations and as I have stated I will pay you handsomely for retrieving them.

The Shaman though only shook his head at the remark. “There is no way to revive the Wise One without a body Aleister. The Bard’s tale only tells of the Dragons and their purpose and never once says how to bring the Wise One back. This is an journey that will only end in failure, why pay so much for it?

Oh my friend, ye of little faith. I have all ready been working on that particular mystery and when I solve it I will need the other Dragons. If I wait I am afraid I will not be able to procure them again after such an exhaustive search.

John stared at his friend and knew any more talk of failure was just that, utter failure. Aleister would find someone else to pay to find the Dragons, someone who may not be as trustworthy as the Shaman in the end, and there was always the other buyers who wanted the statuettes. The ones who had all ready breached the Mage’s house with a spy. Aleister could protect himself from the attackers and spies but he would never come out and ask for the kind of help to avoid them until it was too late. So John made a quick decision, but not one without sufficient thought.

Stop by in the morning with the location of the other Dragons and I will help you get them Aleister. For now though, good night.

The Mage nodded and John left Aleister and Keiko alone on the deck while he went below. Once inside his room he turned to his meditation, a quick Journey to talk with his teacher.
Back to top Go down
lady_keiko

lady_keiko

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:55 am

I watched John leave making sure he was not upset, which he never seemed to be, before turning back to speak with Aleister. “You say you have found two other Dragons?

Yes, I did say that Keiko.” The Mage replied with a wink. “Will you be accompanying John on this trip as well?

That depends my friend on how much ‘handsomely’ means to you.

Aleister’s eyebrow rose ever so slightly as he whispered. “And just what does my beautiful sky pirate need so desperately?

I smiled back playfully and made my parley with the Mage for what I wanted up completion of getting him all four of the Dragons. Aleister just smiled and we ‘discussed’ what he expected and what I intended to give him. Once we were done we shook hands, exchanged a kiss on the cheek, and I had what I wanted. I watched the Mage leave then went below myself to my room. I knew John would never ask for a thing from Aleister, but in the end the Mage would make sure the shaman was repaid ‘handsomely’ for his effort. There was never any doubt of this as Aleister is from the old school where a debt is not carried or even tolerated and he’s form even older money. He would see that John was rewarded nicely, and if he came through for me I would have the necessary means to restore the Half Moon when I found her.

I entered the room I shared with Nafeesa quietly and began to slip out my shirt then my pants when a sleepy voice broke the silence. “You look so beautiful in the moonlight

Our room was dark, no moonlight to speak of, so I finished undressing and slid into the bed next to my kitten putting my arms around her. She purred and nestled into me a little more as I whispered. “Were you spying on me my precious?

I was concerned which is not spying, but what exactly were you talking about with Alesiter?

Oh, this and that, what I want in return for finding all four Dragon Statuettes.” I answered kissing her ear.

She purred a little more at my touch as her free hand ran along my side and up to beast. “So we’re leaving again, the both of us?

Of course we’re leaving again, together. It is the only way I can get the needed technical assistance in restoring the Half Moon when I find her.

Nafeesa took control suddenly pushing me onto my back and sliding in between my legs to lie on my stomach. I gave a small laugh as she spoke in between kisses on my neck. “If…I’m…going…I may need…something to…defend myself with.

My mind may have slipped into a haze from the pleasure I was deriving from my kitten, I still had enough sense to respond to her request. “[color-indigo]Do you plan on fighting off a horde of devils for me my kitten?[/color]”

If I have to I would…though I’m not the best fighter you’ve probably seen.” Nafeesa admitted looking down on me.

I pulled her face to neck again letting her kiss as I whispered. “Do not worry, there are other things that attract me to you.
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:16 am

The night air was cool, just the way she always liked it. John knew it was always cool here with her, the weather perfect year round. It was the way the old woman wanted it and that was the way it always stayed. This was her domain, her realm, a gift for walking the path of Natural Magic. She controlled every aspect of it. It was always night too because she liked to see the stars and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky to block even a faint twinkle. Here in the Upper World she held her camp and fire so John could visit and meet with her, confer over problems that plagued his mind. He was always a thinker and a worrier that one she used to laugh.

Good eve my son, do you see the stars tonight?

They are beautiful, just like you.

Ah, do not make an old woman blush. It is not nice! His teacher laughed pulling her favorite blanket tighter around her shoulders. Tell me, what troubles your mind this night.

John took a seat by the large fire pit feeling its warmth and yet understanding it was all in his mind and this Journey. He looked into her eyes and began. “My friend Aleister is trying to bring Zhao Feng back. He thinks the old tale told by the Bards is true but there is not enough information to know how he can do this.

And you do not I assume? She asked with a slight tilt to her head.

The tale does not say why Zhao Feng wants to cross over back into our realm. I need help Teacher in understanding why he wants to return.

She didn’t reply at first, only looked up at her twinkling stars in her cloudless night sky a moment before finally responding without looking back. The answer you seek is not within reach yet my son. It is like a star there in my sky, seeming to be close but not. Zhao Feng wishes to cheat that which cannot be cheated or stopped so you must ask not how or why he wants to return.

The old woman then looked back to her student. The light of the fire gave her face a warm orange glow as she stared at John. You must ask who tells the tale.

John knew his teacher would not tell him directly what he needed to know. When she walked the Middle World she always made him look and search for his own answers. She did this to ready him for when he would walk his path in the Middle World, a path of Shamanism. He would need to listen to what the universe told him because it spoke to each differently she would tell him all the time. So the Shaman would have to find the answer with what she gave him and he would have to do it on himself.

He rose and smiled at her with love. “Thank you teacher. I will return to tell you what the universe shows me.

And I will be waiting my son,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)   Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Be very quiet, we're hunting Wryms! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2