FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Open for Business  EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Open for Business  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Open for Business  EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Open for Business  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Open for Business  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Open for Business  EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Open for Business  EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Open for Business  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Open for Business  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Open for Business  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Open for Business  EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Open for Business  EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Open for Business  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Open for Business  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Open for Business  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Open for Business  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Open for Business  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Open for Business  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Open for Business  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Open for Business  EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Open for Business  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Open for Business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Open for Business  Left_bar_bleue30/30Open for Business  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

Open for Business  Empty
PostSubject: Open for Business    Open for Business  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Fury tossed the designs of the new rifle onto the desk and pinched the bridge of his nose. Since opening the foundry on Pulse, Fury Arms' gross income had steadily increased. It seemed that a lot of the worlds that did not have firearms were very eager to buy them to keep up with the more advanced worlds. And since those worlds are primarily worried about keeping their own people armed to repel attackers, Fury's company was one of the few that would provide the weapons that were in high demands: guns. Guns made the worlds go round, and so long as people are on these worlds, they are constantly going to be swinging sticks at each other. They may strive for peace or even say they are fighting for peace, but it is all the same. People want power and true peace is having a bigger stick than the other guy.

But Fury knew there was an entirely different audience he had to reach out to: the traveling adventurer. These people usually are always searching for that one up over the standard military force. They are looking for something to make them unique, to set them apart from the others. In fact, that's why most go out to adventure. With all the money flowing in, Fury realized he could actually reach out to them. But he needed a better location than the dangerous surface of Pulse. So he petitioned to the Headmaster of Balamb Garden to open up a fairly decent sized custom shop inside the Garden. Not only could he build guns for off-worlders, but he had a steady stream of clients coming in from the students who attended.

He stood up and approached the window that over looked the long rows of guns on display. Almost every single one was a Fury Arms in-house built gun and the ones that weren't were heavily modified to the point where they might as well be his guns. But these were just to show off the company's prowess with weapons. The main attraction of this store was the fact that if one could dream the gun up and give a good enough description of what they wanted, they could build it in store in a matter of days.

Today was the big day, though. After weeks of advertising across all the worlds and spending long hours in the shop grinding out guns, the store was finally going to open. He stared at the slogan that was painted over the door: "Fury Arms: The Original Conflict Resolution Facilitator" Fury let out sigh and turned to the hologram of Craig. staring at him he said, "Ok, Craig, lets get the ball rolling. Unlock the doors."

Craig gave a quick nod before disappearing and then reappearing at a different console near the security terminal. "As you wish, Sir. Doors now unlocking, auto-matc opening process initiated." Craig flickered and then disappeared again, only to reappear on a very large hologram projector in the center of the store. Looming over most of the people as they filtered in, he spoke, "Welcome, Fury Arms clientele, please feel free to ask questions about any weapon to any one of our floor staff. Thank you."

Fury was already walking down the stairs to the floor when Craig was finishing up. Walking among the small crowd, he was ready to answer any questions one may have about the weapons he designed.
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-09-14

Character sheet
Max MP:
Open for Business  Left_bar_bleue0/1000Open for Business  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks: This massive wall of muscle isnt afraid to take you down if you double cross him or his friends

Open for Business  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business    Open for Business  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Walking into the store Jaxon began browsing the wears, as he was talking to himself "Quite the skill put into the guns here, its way better then the time i spent on my pieces but then again i built mine in a car garage so i didn't have all the fancy items that I'm sure this place does." Admiring Fury's handiwork on the shops show pieces. Looking around impressed with the layout and craftsmanship of the guns Jaxon wanted to find the shop keep and possibly order a fury custom for himself. "Man this guy sure knows how to make a lasting impression with his guns." Jaxon slowly navigates through the crowd as he makes his way to to front desk hoping to possibly catch the shop owner and get an insight on possibly ordering a Fury Arms custom pistol.
Back to top Go down
http://fate-counting-down.canadian-forum.com/
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:
Open for Business  Left_bar_bleue30/30Open for Business  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Open for Business  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business    Open for Business  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 am

As Fury walked through the aisles oof guns, he couldn't help but be a little impressed with how far he had come over the years. Starting out as a grunt in the Guardian Corps, Fury had rose through the ranks, taken reins as the world leader, established his own interplanetary counter-terror unit, became a member of the special forces from another world, and created and maintained his own weapons manufacturing company. On top of that he still found time to raise his two kids. He shook his head in disbelief that he reallyy had it so easy now.

Continue on his walk through the store, he found that most of the customers were just looking... or would rather get helped bby one of the few fairly attractive young girls that worked there as sales representatives. Fury didn't judge them, though. Heck, if he was in the same position he probably have done the same thing. So he continued on walking through and reminiscing.

As he walked around one of the corners, he caught the tail end of someone admiring the craftsmanship. He was struck with a wash of pride. Then he made a comment about him making an impression with these guns and Fury chuckled and said, "That's the idea. We try and give our clients a ffully functional firearm that looks and feels unique to them without sacrificing power or accuracy."

Reaching his hand out to shake the man's hand, Fury said, "The name's Fury Leonhart." walking alongside the man as he walked toward the front of the store, Fury continued, [color=red]"Is there anything I can help you with?"/color]
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:
Open for Business  Left_bar_bleue0/1000Open for Business  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks: This massive wall of muscle isnt afraid to take you down if you double cross him or his friends

Open for Business  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business    Open for Business  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Upon hearing what Fury had said Jaxon turn to look at him saying "You certainly do keep to that aspect, i enjoy looking at weapon but i only ever taught myself to use a pistol as its easiest to cary when fighting in close quarters, i still enjoy looking at well crafted pieces like the ones you have." Shaking Furys hand Jaxon introduced himself on the way to the front "Name is Jaxon Tenrec, Nice to meet you Fury." Upon arriving to the front counter Jaxon mentioned to Fury about wanting to order a custom piece. "Just admiring your craftsmanship i wouldn't mind looking at possibly ordering a custom piece done up by your company. out in Midgar there really isn't much for craftsman let alone standing at the quality you have here. I managed to put a piece together myself but its not the highest quality. However it gets me by when i need it." Jaxon pulls out his piece and sets it on the counter for fury to see "I call it Messiah, extended mag size with 3 round burst and quick to reload but it heats up quicker then most guns. I would like something along the lines of a machine pistol that's quick on reload time, light weight and something with a bit of a kick to it."
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Open for Business  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business    Open for Business  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Fury nodded to Jaxon as he went on about his craftsmanship. It was nice to hear someone admire his abilities that don't have to do with blowing someone's head off from a mile a way for once. As the man drew out his pistol and placed it on the counter. He glanced at Jax to see if he was ok with Fury picking it up to better inspect it. Picking it up he inspected the finer details of the gun while Jaxon spat off several details. Fury slid the slide back and inspected the inner workings of the gun. It seemed that the gun was built on the principle of a true semi-auto hand gun, possibly why the gun over heats so easily. In fact, Fury was sure of that. Handing the gun back to Jaxon, Fury said, "You are lucky the thing hasn't exploded in your face yet. you need a gas tube running from the barrel or eventually the gas is going to ignite and blow up. But considering you made it from hand, this isn't a very bad try."

Hearing that the man was looking to purchase a gun, Fury drew out a small digital notepad and stylus. As Jaxon went down through the list of what he wanted, Fury began to draw up a rough design of the gun. "Ok, well, you gotta make a bit of a choice. Do you want light-weight and accurate or heavy stopping power. Because if you want stopping power, you are gonna have to use a larger round. A larger round means the gun is gonna be heavier when loaded plus, with it being a machine-pistol, it isn't going to be very accurate."
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:

Open for Business  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business    Open for Business  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Listening to what Fury had said about his gun Jaxon re-holstered it and said "True enough, that would definitely help out only problem is the places around Midgar don't seem to know much more the the basics for guns so i had to go with what i was available and hope for the best. So far i haven't had much problems with the gun but i will definitely look into a gas tube for it."

After a moments thought Jaxon still slightly torn between decisions made the call for light weight and accurate. "Definitely not an easy call but in the situations i get into i would make the call on having the weapon lightweight with a good accuracy seems to be the key for me. How much do you charge for custom works?" Pulling out his wallet Jaxon open it up, grabs a business card and wait for a total on the custom gun he is going to order.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Open for Business  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business    Open for Business  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:10 am

Fury pulled out a tablet computer and began sketching away as Jaxon spoke. Going off the design of the last machine pistol, he tried to design it as closely as possible to the last one, while still giving a great performance. He gave it a swooping grip to allow better handling, especially since the gun would be fired on full automatic. He kept the gun compact, sacrificing range for maneuverability which was requested by the client. Finally, he had it set to receive a 9mm round. A little smaller than he would like, but it wouldn't sacrifice accuracy. The clip was set to load in the back, and was a double clip design, allowing more ammunition to be held. This made it rear heavy, placing most of the weight of the gun on the shooter's wrist. It also made the overall length of the gun shorter.

He finished up the sketch and showed it to Jaxon...

Spoiler:

"For a gun like this, I would have to ask for 4,500 gil, but that also includes ammo. If you don't like the design I can draw up a new one if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Character sheet
Max MP:

Open for Business  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business    Open for Business  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Looking at the design of which fury drew up Jaxon didn't mind the look but the one that bothered him was the location of the clip. "That is a really impressive design Fury. the price sounds right by my account and certainly does fit what i am looking into ordering but is there anyway to change the clip location so its more internal and hidden and not so open?" Impressed on the skills that fury had Jaxon was inspired to hopefully learn more from Fury so that he had a better knowledge of guns and how to handle them in combat. "Fury, perhaps when you see a free moment of time you could meet me down at the silver noon complex shooting range and might teach me a little bit more about the inner workings of guns and hoe to most effectively use them inside combat. as i myself only have a preliminary knowledge of pistols that's i taught myself in my spare time" as he waits on the new sketch from fury Jaxon looked around the shop again and still was astounded by the craftsmanship of the weapons and the fact that such a high profile gun maker was more known by the other worlds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open for Business  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business    Open for Business  Empty

Back to top Go down

Open for Business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy VIII :: World Information and RP locations :: The Gardens (Balamb, Trabia, Galbadia)-
Jump to: