FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

o~ Bunny of Sun~o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
o~ Bunny of Sun~o Left_bar_bleue100/1000o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty
PostSubject: o~ Bunny of Sun~o   o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 pm

The sun shone brightly, while the weather was nice a bit on the warm side but not melting hot. This place with this weather is Costa del Sol, within The Planet or Gaia on the western side. Solita laid in the beach chair on the beach, looking at other people on the beach every now and then. She was wearing a orange and white bikini with tan flip flops that had white colored throngs. She softly sipped a drink of tropical punch before setting it down on the table beside her. Ah, this feels so nice. She thought. She giggled a bit. I'm so glad Vlad allows me access to any of his homes anywhere. Solita looked up at the sky. I wonder how he's doing...along with Kross? Solita then shook her head. No! I can't be thinking like this. They must be fine, I must have faith that they are fine! She thought. She then went back to drinking some more of her tropical drink before putting it back on the table. She then reached for her sunglasses which were also on the table and put them on, before turning on the radio. Solita liked the beat of the song nice and upbeat and it had like a beachy feel to it. She had only listened to the song for abotu 5 seconds before she got up and dance.
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Number of posts : 134
Location : Highziel's lobby drinking while looking stars, sky surfing attached to the belly of the ship... or simple sleeping at some comfy place.
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
o~ Bunny of Sun~o Left_bar_bleue200/1000o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o~ Bunny of Sun~o   o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:47 pm

"...Right so you guys find some place to dock, i'll drop here... Now that's some good place" Irvin said ignoring all comments and shouting from Larsim about leaving the work with them while he went ahead to have some fun, but he couldn't help it. It was a nice day, the sea breeze ran across his face after Highziel's door opened, showing both great sky and pure waters from the sea bathing Costa del Sol in front of him as the ship slowed it’s speed flying high over the coast.

Irvin jumped in the air from it with his board, sliding and gliding with the air currents going toward the beach, waiting until almost reaching the waves and within seconds unfolding a sail from within the board, cushioning the fall and fastly turning the direction, avoiding the crashing in the water and stabilizing, calmly windsurfing over the waves until finally reaching to the shore. Oh god... Irvin thought as he noticed, while getting out Orbis changing it back to a small hoverboard with no sail and carrying it with him, that a small group of kids had already gathered around him. After finally managing to walk away, satisfying some of their curiosity, he jumped over Orbis looking around for the bar and throwing sand at some girls in the way, including a Viera who was dancing without noticing what he did as he passed next them to reach the bar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/g43e
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
o~ Bunny of Sun~o Left_bar_bleue100/1000o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o~ Bunny of Sun~o   o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:18 pm

It didn't take too long for some other people to join Solita. This is kind of like a dance party! Solita thought. They were all having a fun and nice time. Well, that is until sand came over there way. I lot of people talked about it, mostly some complaints. Solita got some in her mouth, ears and other places. She spit out the sand and brushed it off as she turned her head to see who did it. She could see a guy walking away. Solita jogged away from the crowd and when she came close to the guy. She tapped him. "Hey, you do know that you just sent a wave of sand at people right?" She asked. I'm hoping he did not. I'm not really in the mood to deal with some jerk at the beach. She thought. Solita brushed off more sand as she waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Location : Highziel's lobby drinking while looking stars, sky surfing attached to the belly of the ship... or simple sleeping at some comfy place.

Character sheet
Max MP:
o~ Bunny of Sun~o Left_bar_bleue200/1000o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o~ Bunny of Sun~o   o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:19 am

Irvin was really needing something like that, days off at some nice sunny place. He was leaning with his arms over the bar counter and taking a good look at beach, it was nearly impossible to have just a few people around in a day like that, but at least it wasn’t crowded.
The bartender had just brought him his citrus mint drink in a tall glass when he felt someone tapping his back and as the girl started to ask him about what he had done he turned around, holding his drink within his right hand. "Eh Ai-i-i-i..." Irvin stopped for a moment looking at her as she brushed off some of the sand from her body. Coming back to his sense he put the straw in his glass aside and just fastly took a large gulp from his drink, before looking away from her sighing and slightly blushing. "I-i did what again? sand you said? well then i’m sorry... i.. i hope you’re fine, i didn't really mean to do anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o~ Bunny of Sun~o   o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:48 pm

"Eh Ai-i-i-i..." Is he freaking out or something? Solita thought. She tilted her head to the side a little. This guy isn't crazy is he? She paused. Well if he is I'll just take his drink throw it in his face and then run away....very fast. She noticed that he had turned away from her before saying, "I-I did what again? Sand you said? Well then, I'm sorry.....I...I hope you're fine. I didn't really mean to do anything like that." "I forgive you," Solita began. "But it's kind of hard to accept someone's apology when they don't face you." She then said the question that was on her mind. "Your not crazy are you?" She asked while leaning away from him. She was full prepared to..well throw his drink in his face then run away like a cheetah.
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o~ Bunny of Sun~o   o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 am

Irvin sighed as he heard she asking it if he was crazy and turned his head to talk to her, looking in her eyes so he’d not look down to anywhere else “Sorry again... and no, as far from what i know and remember i’m not... Well look i apologized, it was an accident, what more exactly could you want from me to compensate it?” he said spotting from some distance far behind Solita a man and a ronso talking to a small group of girls that were pointing toward there where he was.
Oh great, good way to start a day off... he thought as he already knew that it probably wouldn't end too good.

Last edited by Irvin on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o~ Bunny of Sun~o   o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:40 pm

(OOC: My character's name is Solita not Yuki )
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o~ Bunny of Sun~o   o~ Bunny of Sun~o EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Both approached to where he and Solita were, the ronso giving a small pat at her shoulder to make her walk aside. “Sorry, but you need to learn how to apologize a little better, how you say?” the man said to Irvin who was looking at Solita and the Ronso before changing his way of talking as he faced him. “Showing off” “What punk?” “You guys weren’t even near the others, just want to show off for those girls and i already apologized...” he turns to look back to Solita, changing his way of talk back to a shy one “...you.. i mean we’re fine, righ-” he tries to ask her taking a heavy punch and been knocked in the sand. ‘That will do’ the man says nodding to the Ronso and walking away from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o~ Bunny of Sun~o   o~ Bunny of Sun~o Empty

Back to top Go down

o~ Bunny of Sun~o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy VII :: World Information and RP locations :: Western Continent (Wutai, Gold Saucer, Nibelheim)-
Jump to: