FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystic11

Mystic11

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic Left_bar_bleue150/1000Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)
Character Tweaks: The boy of Spirits

Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:19 pm

(This is a Sonic/Kingdom Hearts fanfic. Positive comments and feedback would be nice ^^)

Prologue: Darkness Arises

I was the one chosen by the Keyblade. It was my job to bring peace to Mobius, search for the Chaos Emeralds, as well as my friends, Brandon and Hazel, so we can all go home. I met many friends, and many enemies, but in the end, I had a mission. I had a quest. I had a story. And the story begins now.

It all started when I woke up this morning. I looked around my room. My toy sword lied against the wall next to my dresser. My picture frame glistened, and inside the frame were my two best friends, Brandon and Hazel. Brandon is a brown haired kid, age of 14, with red eyes. He could be a party pooper at times, but he's a great guy. Brandon and Iare friendly rivals, but we still look out for each other. Hazel was also a cool girl. She dyes her hair turquoise-green, has cyan eyes, and is 12 years old. She, unlike Brandon, is a real fun spirited girl. She always tries to have fun, and has a happy-go-lucky attitude. She can get into trouble at times, and is usually bored when alone. The three of us always hung out. Who am I, you ask? My name is Mystic. I'm the age of 13, I have silver hair, as well as brown eyes. Brandon and I practice swordfighting, and I also love doing what's right, as well as what I feel like doing. I can be random at times as well. I decided to pay my friends a visit today. As i ran downstairs, something surprised me. My parents weren't there. They never left this early! As I worried about them, I ran outside. And afterwards I knew something was wrong.

There was no one in town. No cars crossing the streets, no children playing kickball outside, no adults talking and laughing to each other, nothing. Just absolutely nothing. Not a sound was going on. No birds chirping. No children laughter. Nothing. It didn't annoy me like normal. It scared me. I was terrified. Out of panic, I shrieked:

"Where the hell is everyone!?"

"Mystic, is that you?"

I blinked. Who said that? went through my mind when I heard the voice. I quickly looked and I was relieved.

"Brandon!" I called, "It's wonderful to see you!"

"I was just coming to your place to check on you. Glad to see you're not gone like everyone else." Brandon threw in a sigh of relief, then continued, "Hazel's over at my place. It seems we're the only 3 left in town. I think we should check on her to see if she hasn't broken anything yet. You know how rowdy she gets when alone in bored."

I nodded and agreed with Brandon. Hazel would go nuts if she got bored and alone. Brandon showed me the way to his place. We ran up his yard, adn I noticed Brandon's dog wasn't barking at me. That means the animals were gone too. I shivered at the fact that everyone disappeared. We walked inside and saw Hazel, slumped on the couch with a bored look. She slowly turned to us. Then hopped back up and hugged us. She then squealed with glee:

"Oh guys guys guys! I'm so glad you're back. Mystic's alive, Brandon's alive, this'll go great!"

"It's alright, Hazel!" I laughed, pushing her away playfully. Hazel brushed herself off and looked at me wanting to know something. I sighed and spoke, "I'm not sure Hazel. I'm just as confused and scared as you."

Hazel shivered after I spoke. But she told me she wasn't shivering cause she was scared. Brandon felt a chill as well, and I felt it last. The room got colder, and it got darker. "G-Guys!" Brandon yelled, "Look outside!"

Hazel and me ran to the window. Outside, a huge dark rift opened up in the sky, and it dropped these wierd shadow creatures. I stammered back, Hazel and Brandon not far behind. We ran upstairs to Brandon's room, locked the door after we got in, and closed the blinds on his window.

"What's going on? I'm scared!" Hazel cried. I was about to try and attempt to answer, but that was soon interrupted. Brandon pointed to the ceiling and shouted, "Hazel! Mystic! Get down!" He tackled Hazel against the wall as the roof was lifted up. A giant, shadowy creature threw the roof away, and it eyeballed me.

You are the one the Keyblade will choose. I will destroy you before the keyblade can come to you.

I blinked again, still scared out of my jeans. Keyblade? Choosing me? What is it talking about? My thoughts were interrupted by Brandon shouting, "Mystic! Look out!" I stared up at the creature. It's fist glowed, and it was about to kill me. I saw a flash of light. I thought it was me dying, but I heard a voice afterwards. It was relaxing. It said:

"I won't let you die! You and your friends are safe. I'll take you somewhere else! We need you alive Mystic. We need you!"

I wondered who spoke to me at that time. Before I could try and put two and two together, I blacked out.

"Hey! Hey kid! You alright kid?"

I slowly woke up. Was that a dream? I wondered, but I then guessed the dream wasn't the end. I was being talked to by a blue hedgehog! "A talking hedgehog? This doesn't make sense!" I told myself. The hedgehog looked at me wierd. He then said:

"What's wrong with you? You act like you've never heard of a talking animal on Mobius."

"Mobius? Aren't we on Earth still?" I asked, "And excuse me, but last I checked humans and hedgehogs can't understand one another."

"What's Earth? That where humans live, I guess? Humans live here too," the blue hedgehog responded. He then told me, "And you aren't any human. You're a two-tailed fox like my friend Tails."

"Huh!?" I asked in horror. I looked at my skin. Fur. Wait, silver fur? No way! I then examined my tails. Wait, tails? I don't have tails! "I've been turned into a two-tailed fox!" I yelled in fear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:
Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic Left_bar_bleue150/1000Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 pm

(Fun fact: From every episode here on out, I added music. Just click on the underlined words.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As I walked with the blue hedgehog, I explained to him what happened. How my home was swallowed by the darkness, how I was seperated by my friends, and how some wierd voice decided to save me. The hedgehog told me his name was Sonic, and he told me he has his share of wierd things in his life also. We both laughed it up for a little bit, then Sonic continued telling me about this world, Mobius. It's a world where talking animals lived peacefully, and that he saves them all when evil comes. I liked Sonic right away. He sounded like a great hero from the start. I then decided to ask him something before it slipped my mind.
"Hey Sonic," I spoke, "Do you think there can be any way for me to get home?"
"Maybe," Sonic said with a shrug, "We could always try, but we don't even know where your planet is."
"That's true," I sighed, "Plus, Brandon and Hazel could be here. I might not wanna miss them."
"Why don't you come and meet Tails with me," Sonic decided, "He may be a kid, but he's a complete genius!"
"Then what are we watiing for? Let's go, go, go!"
Sonic grabbed my arm before I could run. He smiled at me a not-so-soothing grin, and he started running. Sweet Jesus Crap! It was faster then any roller coaster I've been on! Sonic told me he could run as fast as the speed of sound. I blinked. It was hard to process, but I finally got it.

When we arrived at the laboratory, I still had to get my head undizzy from all the high speeds we were running. When I got myself straight from head to toe, I looked back at Sonic. I turned my attention to the lab. It was shaped like a fox head, with the windows being eyes and the door as a mouth. How, uh, original. Well, when we entered the lab, no one was there. Sonic sighed as he sat down on the couch. He then told me:
"Gotta wait for Tails to get back from doing, well, whatever genius kiddies do. Sit back and relax like I would, or you could explore the lab. You're choice. I won't stop you."
I thanked Sonic and decided to explore the lab. Tails made so many high-tech objects, I didn't even know 90% of them! I was about to touch something, but I thought that this Tails person wouldn't like me touching something and ruining it. So my finger went away form the object, and I walked back to where Sonic was resting.
"Where's Tails?" I asked, "It's been about 20 minutes!"
"I'm worried myself," Sonic agreed, "But where would Tails be at this time?"
"Hello? Someone! Come in, please!"
We both jumped up. I ran over to the desk, where I heard the noise. A communicator of some sort was lying there. Sonic ran up and snatched it from the desk.
"Tails!?" Sonic yelled, "Are you okay!? What's going on?"
I couldn't hear anything Tails said, but from the sound of it, it was bad. Sonic then yelled in the com device,
"Tails? Tails! Answer me! Taaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiils!"
Sonic then told me that shadowy creatures were attacking Tails while he was doing research over at Marble Zone. I told him that we had to save Tails, so I grabbed onto Sonic and he dashed off again. But then, a thought occured to me. Shadowy creatures? Like the ones who attacked my world, maybe? This question haunted me the whole way there.

Marble Zone:

As we arrived at the ruined temple, I was terrified of being right. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from my world were there, and they were attacking Tails like he was nothing. Sonic growled at this. He yelled loudly as he jumped and homed in on the enemies, attacking them. He roundhouse kicked two of the shadowy creatures, then swiftly punched another one. While Sonic distracted them, I ran over to Tails. I dragged him away, but that didn't help. Three more shadowy creatures appeared in front of me. I stammered back, but I fell over Tails' body. As the three creatures noticed me, they already saw me as a threat. They pounced towards me, and a flash of light shielded me. When I opened my eyes, I was in...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. There was literally nothing. Just a blank, white room made of light. It felt...soothing. I liked it.
"So you're the one the keyblade chose next," A voice spoke. I turned and looked around, and, out of no where, a boy, the age of probably 17-18, appeared out of hte light. He continued, My name is Sora. A few years ago, I was the one who had to save the universe from the Heartless. And now, the Heartless are targetting you. They followed you to Mobius after I asked my friend Mickey to warp you there. And now, I must pass onto you this.
With a flash of sudden light, a giant key appeared in his hands. I already guessed what is was. And I knew what i had to do. I guessed. "Key...blade?" I asked.
"The only thing that can actually 'kill' a Heartless is the keyblade," Sora explained, You have to return to your world. And stop the evil lurking there. It's time for you to go. Gotta save Sonic and Tails don't you?"
"Oh no! I almost forgot!" I screeched, and when the light shined away, I yelled,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I reappeared, slashed at the three Shadows attacking Tails, then rusehd to Sonic's aid. I slashed a Heartless, and Sonic spin-dashed into two more. Eventually, all the Heartless in Marble Zone were gone. Sonic looked at the Keyblade as I unsummoned it.
"Wierd blade," Sonic noted.
"I'll explain later. Let's get Tails healed up at the lab," I decided, tired of today's events already. Sonic grabbed me and Tails and ran back to the city.

Song List:
Chapter Intro - Super Paper Mario
Windy and Ripply - Sonic Adventure
Tails' Lab - Sonic Battle
Night of Fate - Kingdom Hearts
Dive Into the Heart - Kingdom Hearts
Scherzo de Notte - Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by Mystic11 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:32 pm

(Fun fact: ...I know. It's short. Don't yell at me.)

Sonic and I returned to the lab. I placed Tails' body on his couch and asked,
"Does this Tails person have some sort of healing device that could speed up the process or something?
"I beleive he does," Sonic said, running into the crazy lab. Before I could blink, he ran in holding up a machine. I examined it. It had a red cross and it looked like some sort of helmet. I shrugged and offered to put it on Tails. Struggling, I managed to put the helmet on Tails. I breathed a sigh of relief, only to have Sonic laugh at me. I huffed in anger, but Sonci stopped laughing. He then decided to say, "You were gonna tell me what happened to you? How you got that funny sword?"
I blinked as I remembered that. Right, the Keyblade, I reminded myself. I summoned the Keyblade to make sure it was real. It truely appeared in the palm of his hand. I sighed and started speaking. About the Heartless, about Sora, and about what I had to do. Sonic nodded, listening to the whole thing. Fianlly, Sonic spoke, saying, "Before we met, I would've thought that was a load of bologna. But now, after running into the heartless myself, I guess I must believe you. So, when Tails wakes up, we'll-"
"Anything for you, Sonic!"
We both jumped back when we noticed Tails, sitting up on the couch. I breathed a couple of times before saying, "Tails! You scared us! How'd you recover so fast?" Tails laughed before speaking, which made me roll my eyes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tails explained, "And I knew you guys would find the other half of my healing invention. I took the first half, which was a chemical half. The other half of the device was this helmet, Tails pointed to the helmet Sonic got, "Which only activated when I was hurt a certain amount."
Sonic laughed and said, "That sounds like my Tails! Haha!"
I laughed with Sonic and Tails. These guys are nice, I thought to myself through my joy, They'll be good friends, and I'll always remember them, even back on Earth. Oh yeah, Earth! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Hey Tails! I'm from a planet called Earth. I need to get back to my planet ASAP. Do you have some sort of device to take me there right now?"
Tails thought about it for a few moments, and at first I almost gave up hope. but then Tails finally said, I think I have a teleportation device in the lab. We should go check." The three of us ventured deeper into the lab. The lab was filled with tons of technology! I was so excited, when Tails finally shouted, "There it is! A one-way teleporter I made." I examined it. It was a pod with seven holes at the control chamber, and it was enough to fit 4 people, I guessed. Tails sighed and said, "Dang! It's not operational. We need al of the Chaos Emeralds to use it."
I blinked. Chaos Emeralds? Another wierd object I haven't heard of. I quickly asked, "Well, what are Chaos Emeralds?"
Sonic snapped his fingers, catching my attention. "I can explain," Sonic said, and he began to tell the tale, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The collecter could control all of Mobius, or use its power to keep Mobius peaceful. Heck, you could possibly take over all with just one!" I gulped at this, but Sonic continued anyways, "Each one is powered by the energy of chaos. Some of us, like myself, can use it to enter ultimate forms. Others, on the other hand, would just boost their strength. This is because of chaos energy. Chaos energy will only unlock forms for those who are worthy of controlling its power. With chaos energy, you could do just about anything. Which is why it is important for us to find them before anyone else. Tails and I work hard with some other friends to keep them away from the clutches of evil."
I took some time to take this in, then finally said, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I turned to both of them and gave them a thumbs up, saying, "Alright! I'll help you guys hunt down the Chaos Emeralds. For Mobius and Earth! Where do we start looking?"
Tails pulled out a peculiar radar, saying, "Somewhere near the Hill Top Zone. The radar is being jammed by other electrical frequencies in a nearby area, so we should head off that way."
"We won't get anywhere sitting here! Let's do this!" Sonic cheered, and he grabbed us and raced off.

Song list:
Chapter Intro - Super Paper Mario
Tails' Lab - Sonic Battle
Beleive in Myself - Sonic Adventure
A Walk in Andate - Kingdom Hearts
Courage - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness
Asteroid Attack - Kingdom Hearts II

Last edited by Mystic11 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 pm

(Fun Fact: New Chapter Intro, new episode. Other crud. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.)

When Sonic, Tails, and I arrived, I noticed the wonderful scenery. "Careful," Sonic warned, "This place is one giant volcano." I blinked, and looked down one of the pits. There was lava, alright. Tails and Sonic talked to each other, then Sonic turned to me and said, "Okay, so the chaos energy seems to be coming from Casino Night. Land of flashing lights and slot machines. This'll be fun. Come on." I nodded and smiled, racing after Sonic and Tails.

"Wow!" I said, surprised, "This place is amazing! All these lights and machines! Wonder why people don't come here much."
"Because this casino is owned by Eggman," Sonic explained, his tone a small bit harsh, "His robots patrol the entire zone."
"It'll be difficult if the emerald is inside one of the slot machines," Tails sighed, following the radar's path, "It should be a few feet after we take this elevator."
As Sonic and I followed Tails into the elevator, I couldn't shake the feeling we were being watched. I shuddered slightly, but Sonic assured me that Eggman doesn't even watch this zone. Eggman is busy trying to find ways to destroy him, why should he care about an old casino? Sonic was right, and so I felt a slight bit more comfortable. The elevator reached the top, Tails sighed again, "Yep. We got to win it in a slot machine."
"Stand back!" Sonic laughed, pushing me aside softly, "I've handled these before."
I blinked and examined the machine. It was a container that looked like it could hold a ball, and three slot machine reels above it. Sonic hopped into the machine, and spun inside. He got a Bar and 2 Tails icons, which got him 2 rings. Tails and I waited slowly, and soon Sonic yelled after a few minutes, "I think I got it!" The machine rumbled and a green emerald was shot out of the achine. When it hit the ground, Tails confirmed my suspiscions that this was one of those Chaos Emeralds we were looking for. I rushed at the emerald, when something slammede me into the ground so suddenly!
A giant robot floated above me when I opened my eyes. It had two giant arms and spikes on it's head. It's face was shrouded. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sonic alerted. Sonic rushed at the machine and homed it below the spikes. The machine stumbled back as I summoned the Kingdom Key. I flew up and swung at the machine, but it grabbed the Keyblade with one of it's hands. It swung me into the wall of the slot machine, causing it to collapse. As I broke out of the slot's rubble, Tails was blasting Big Arm with some blaster thing. Sonic then caught Big Arm with an attack called the Blue Tornado. Big Arm stumbled in a whirlwind, and that's when I made my move. I knocked some of the rubble into the tornado, and I jumped in after the rubble. The rubble knocked big Arm around, and that's when I went in and slashed Big Arm's face. Big Arm went crazy, trying to slam me. It soon suceeded, and it went into a fury punching me. Sonic soon blocked with a spindash, and then I slammed Sonic with my sword while he was in ball form. He pierced straight through Big Arm, and it exploded into pieces.
Tails wandered over to the Chaos Emerald when he thought it was safe. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "We did it! We got the Chaos Emerald!" Tails cheered.
I brushed myself off while Tails and Sonic talked. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"Eggman wasn't inside big Arm. Do you know why Tails?"
"He might have learned how to autopilot his machines. That must mean that Eggman found out about the Chaos Emerald. Which means Eggman's after us. Now that we have an Emerald, we'll be on the top of his hitlist."
Sonic nodded, and I knew that something would horribly upset this adventure.

Songlist:
Unused jingle ~ Sonic Adventure
Hill Top Zone ~ Sonic 2
Casino Night (1-Player) ~ Sonic 2
Big Arm ~ Sonic Generations
Emerald Jingle ~ Sonic 1
Sacred Moon ~ Kingdom Hearts II
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 pm

(Fun Fact: Meh, chpater intro change again.)

Sonic, Tails, and I paced down the streets of Emerald Town. Our stroll was a nice one, as we had a nice conversation. Sonic juggled the Green Chaos Emerald the whole way back. "Now that we got the first Chaos Emerald," Tails said during our conversation, "We should head after the second one immediately, so Eggman doesn't get a headstart."
"I guess you're right," I agreed, and Sonic nodded as well. I picked up the radar; Tails dropped it during our battle against Big Arm. Sonic tossed me the Chaos Emerald, and, by using its power, the machine started to slowly charge. "Guess we gotta wait for this hunk of junk to charge," I said with a hint of irritation. Tails immediately piped up though:
"Well, guess we gotta find something for you to do, Mystic! Come on! The arcade is right down this way!" I couldn't say no to an arcade, so I just followed Tails, Sonic walking slowly behind. As we went down the city streets, Sonic swiftly dashed into a bush. "Huh?" Tails wondered when I tapped him on the shoulder.
"Tails! Is that you?" a female voice called. Tails rolled his eyes as I turned my head. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She wore a red dress and a red headband to match. She had green eyes and long boot-shoes. She ran up to Tails and said, "Hey Tails? You seen Sonic today? I've been looking all over for him."
Tails was lying, so I went along after hearing the little lie, "Well, Amy, we went to Casino night to fight Eggman, then he ran off. The usual." Amy looked annoyed and upset, and I wanted to do something, but I stayed silent. Amy quickly turned her attention to me. She grabbed me and examined me. I felt violated right about then. Tails quickly said, "Mystic. His name is Mystic."
Amy soon stopped examining me and said, "Haven't seen anyone like you before, Mystic. You new around here?" When I nodded, she said, "Well, Mystic, if you see a blue hedgehog running around, that's my Sonic! We're going to get married someday, and no one will stop me!" She turned to Tails and said, "Oh well. Tell Sonic I was looking for him!"
"Please don't," I heard Sonic murmur from in the bush. I rolled my eyes as a small giggle escaped my lips. Amy smiled and waved to Tails and me, then skipped off happily. Sonic rushed out of the bush when her back was turned and said, "That crazy girl thinks she'll be dating me? As if!"
The three of us heard a sudden scream, and we all looked at Amy's direction. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "ANNOYING FEMALE," It said. Sonic rushed at the robot, but it saw Sonic coming and blasted him with some sort of eye-laser. Tails and I rushed to Sonic's aid, but the robot was already getting away. Tails saw it's direction and, after doing some calculations in his head, said, "Sonic! Mystic! Hurry! If we can get to Dusty Desert, we might be able to cut off Metal Sonic before he reaches Eggman's lair, Bullet Station!" Sonic nodded to tTails, but I was completely confused.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Metal Sonic is a robotic doppleganger of me, designed to copy my skills in every way. he can copy data of hsi foes and use them to grow stronger. He's Eggman's main robot, so it seems we'll have to give it our all." I nodded, then turned my attention towards the desert path we ran across. Yet, strangely, I felt like we were being followed then.

Song List:
20th Anniversary Jingle ~ Sonic Generations
Emerald Town ~ Sonic Battle
My Sweet Passion ~ Sonic Adventure
Unversed Boss 2 ~ Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Sinister Sundown ~ Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:42 pm

(Fun fact: Looky here. I put effort into it.)

As Sonic, Tails, and I rushed through the desert ruins, I noticed that the sand was moving very swiftly. Tails said that this wasn't normal for the sand here. I tilted my hed and pondered this as I hopped up the rubble of the ancient ruins. I wonder who's causing this, was the thought that went through my head at times, but I had to focus on our main objective: rescuing Amy from Metal Sonic. I brushed off the strange-moving sand and rushed across the ancient desert. Sonic found me and said, "Found Old Metalhead yet?"
I shook my head and said, "Maybe Tails is having better luck then we are, wherever he is in this messed up puzzle you people call ruins." A small chuckle came out of Sonic's mouth, and the two of us dashed across the dunes. Soon, though, I spotted something blue flying through the sky. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I shouted. Sonic noticed this and was ready for action. Sonic jumped in the air in ball form. I then knocked hiim as heavily as I could with my Keyblade. Sonic went flying through the air and knocked Metal Sonic square in the head. Metal Sonic was surprised and dropped Amy, but Sonic rushed downwards, caught Amy, and landed safely. Tails and I ran up to Sonic, and the three of us looked at Metal Sonic. If robots had facial emotions, he'd look pretty pissed off right about now!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "WHY DO YOU INTERFERE, BLUE HEDGEHOG AND COMPANY? ALL OF YOU WILL FALL TO DOCTOR EGGMAN ONCE HE FINDS THE SEVEN CHAOS EMERALDS AGAIN. AND HE ALREADY HAS A HEADSTART; HE IS GOING TO USE THE GIRL TO GET THE FIRST ONE." I looked confused, and Sonic and Tails had no idea what he meant either. But I did know one thing, He said that he's after the first. Which means he doesn't know about ours. But if Eggman wasn't controlling Big Arm, then who was? Sonic, on the other hand, couldn't care less.
"Sorry, you metallic doppleganger," Sonic growled, putting my safely on a rock, "But if you want Amy, then it'll have to be through me."
"I'LL BE SURE TO WRITE IT ON YOUR TOMBSTONE, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!" Metal Sonic promised. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sonic and Metal Sonic rushed at each other. Tails and I weren't even ready and rushed after the two Sonics. Metal Sonic roundhouse kicked Sonic back, then managed the reflexes to block the oncoming Keyblade slash. He grabbed the Keyblade easily and took it from my grasp, chucking it at me. I flew across the desert ruins and crashed into the wall. Metal Sonic wasn't finished with me, though. He spun into a ball and bounced off the floor, spinning into me, followed by kicking me through the wall. Sonic used this as a distraction and boosted straight into Metal Sonic, knocking him through the wall with me. I landed on the floor inside the ruins. The ruins were lit up by torches all around, but I had little time to examine the scenery. Metal Sonic was already on Sonic, so I ran after the two. Metal Sonic soon grabbed Sonic by the throat and pinned him against the wall. Metal Sonic soon said, "ENJOY THESE BREATHS, AS THEY WILL BE YOUR LAST!" The robot's arm changed into a machine gun and was aiming at Sonic! I came in swiftly and slashed Metal Sonic in the back. Metal Sonic was knocked down, in which Sonic broke free and flipped back some. Metal Sonic soon uppercutted me, then flung me across the ancient ruins. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "YOU AREN'T FROM THIS WORLD, ARE YOU? YOU'RE TRYING TO GET BACK HOME, AM I RIGHT?" I was slightly shocked Metal Sonic knew what I wanted, so i got up and glared at him. Metal Sonic continued, "EGGMAN CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PROVE YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO HIM BYE SLAYING SONIC. HE CAN ACTIVATE A TRANSPORTER, ONE THAT CAN GET YOU THERE IN NO TIME AT ALL. AND HE WON'T EVEN NEED THOSE LOUSY CHAOS EMERALDS. JOIN HIM." I stared at Sonic, then at Metal Sonic, then at Sonic, then I glared back at Metal Sonic.
"No deal, you greased-up tin can." I stated. I shot light orbs out of the Keyblade's tip. Metal couldn't block these and got upset.
"FINE. YOU WILL REGRET DOING THAT," Metal Sonic said, and he rushed towards me, cloaking himself in electricity. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then fired off some more energy orbs via my Keyblade. Metal Sonic was ready this time and dodged, but he didn't see Tails' oncoming blast. Tails finally arrived at the scene and rushed at Metal Sonic, hitting him with a Tailspin. Sonic then boosted into Metal Sonic again, knocking him through the ruin walls this time. As Metal Sonic flew out of the entrance to the Dusty Desert Ruins, Sonic, Tails, and I were already behind him. Metal Sonic was beyond enraged by this point. The robot was charging a huge blast that could destroy half the desert! Sonic and I rushed towards him, and we both used our attacks with our strongest might. We managed to knock the metallic doppleganger into his own blast, and next thing we new, Metal Sonic was sent flying through the air.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I high-fived Tails and the three of us rushed back to Amy. Amy was awake by then.
"I heard some of the fight, are you all okay!?" Amy worried. I laughed and told her we were alright, but she was to busy hugging Sonic. I sighed and turned to Tails.
"Tails," [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Metal Sonic said something about Eggman looking for the first Chaos Emerald. Which means Eggman wasn't at Casino Night Zone with us.
"So then, who sent Big Arm?" Tails wondered.
"That'll be a story for later, I guess," Amy said with a sigh, "Let's get out of this place already!"
Sonic sighed and agreed, so the four of us ran back towards the town. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tails pulled it out and said, "It's done charging! The 2nd Chaos Emerald is located over at Speed Highway!"
I began to tell Amy that she should head back to Tails' Lab, but she argued back, "Oh no! I'm not leaving my Sonic so easily! Guess you'll just have to put up with me!" I sighed and just went along with it. Tails told us the quickest path to the place, and we all headed that way.

Song List:
20th Anniversary Jingle ~ Sonic Generations
Dusty Desert (The Ruins) ~ Sonic 06
Koopa Junior ~ Super Mario World
People who Threw away the Will to Live ~ Chrono Trigger
Metal Sonic Battle (Stardust Speedway Bad Future JP Remix) ~ Sonic Generations
Stardust Speedway Bad Future US ~ Sonic CD
FFXIII - Blinded by Light ~ Dissidia Final Fantasy Duodecium
Act/Mission Clear ~ Sonic 06
Strange Whispers ~ Kingdom Hearts
YuRiPa Fight! 1 ~ Final Fantasy X-2
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:39 pm

(Fun fact: pinapple )

The four of us arrived at the streets. We carefully made our way to a building rooftop. I examined the place then. It was a nighttime city in which many lights lit up the area. Amy's voice piped up, breaking my concentartion. She said, "So where's the next emerald?" I pondered this too. I turned to Tails, and Tails examined the radar.
"According to the radar," Tails examined, "If we rush across this road, we should run across the emerald! Come on guys!" Hey, I thought with a shrug, Can't really argue with a know-it-all piece of machinery. Sonic was already one step ahead of us. Or should I say, alot of steps ahead of us. Tails, Amy and I had to rush faster than usual to catch up to him when he finally stopped. "Sonic," Tails moaned, "We still aren't as fast as you! Remember?"
"Right, sorry," Sonic apologized without really caring. Sonic then said, "The street ends over there. Are we close yet Tails?"
"Look!" Tails exclaimed, "It's right over there!" We all turned. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As I rushed towards the Chaos Emerald, I heard the faint trace of Tails yelling, "Look out!" I stopped in time to avoid a swipe from a Shadow. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I knocked it away with my Keyblade, but, as figured, more spawned. Sonic already rushed and attacked two Soliders with a punch combo. Amy smashed a Surveilance Robot to the ground, while Tails blasted some Hook Bats with his blaster. Sonic was simply laughing.
The hedgehog turned to me and said, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sonic boosted through some Shadows, flipped over a Large Body, then kicked it square in the back. The Large Body fell over, allowing me to hop up and do a downwards thrust in it's back. Tails rushed in and comboed a Surveilance Robot wiht a mechanical boxing glove set. He knocked it into a Hook Bat, killing them both. Amy used her hammer to knock Sonic into a Talibunker that appeared. The repeated hits caused the Talibunker to crash. I used this as an oppurtunity to rush at it and strike it straight in the tail. The Talibunker screamed and shot at me with fireballs. I was sent flying backwards into Tails, who was having his own problems dealing with some Large Bodies. Sonic's eyes widened and he quickly boosted the Large Bodies out of the way. He then did a Blue Tornado to knock them in the air. Tails fired some blasts in, while I shot orbs of light from my Keyblade. The Large Bodies dispersed, but we forgot all about the talibunker. It swooped at Sonic and Amy, almost knocking them off the highway! Tails and I flew over and caught them, flying them back onto the road. I then tossed Sonic into the Talibunker, in which he did an Axe Kick and followed it up with a Homing Attack. The Talibunker crashed again, which I went in for the kill. I breathed a sigh of releif as I noticed the Heartless were gone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sonic cheered, and we all cheered along with him. Sonic then blinked, saying, "Oh yeah, the emerald." Sonic rushed to it and picked it up. This means we had two emeralds in our possesion. Tails held out the Green Chaos Emerald, and he was given the Red Chaos Emerald by Sonic. Soon, though, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We all looked and saw a black blur just rush away with our emeralds!
"Was it Shadow?" Amy wondered.
"Maybe," Sonic said, "Only one way to find out. Follow him!"

Song List:
Chpater Intro ~ Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Speed Highway (Classic) ~ Sonic Genrations
Chaos Emerald Jingle ~ Sonic 1
Tension Rising ~ Kingdom hearts 358/2 Days
Radical Highway (Classic) ~ Sonic Generations
Victory! ~ Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Tower Boss ~ New Super Mario Bros Wii
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:33 pm

(Fun Fact:tcaF nuF)

The chase begun. Sonic, Tails, Amy, and I were pursuing what we thought was Shadow. We had to: he stole both our emeralds! Sonic boosted ahead of us and tried to punch Shadow, yet Shadow grabbed Sonic's fist, threw him over hsi shoulders, and slammed Sonci into the ground, then boosted off again. Amy stopped to help Sonic, while Tails and I continued pursuing him through the buildings. Tails tried shooting at Shadow with his blaster, but Shadow easily sidestepped out of the way. But this diversion let me catch up by taking another path through the shopping mall. After I came through a door, I slammed him with Kingdom key, followed by rushing after him and slashing him downwards, through a skylight. I chased after him, and noticed eh was black with brown stripes. Shadow managed to regain his balance and start running along the wall of the skyscraper. The hedgehog shot energy blasts at me, and I slashed them with kingdom Key, using my tails to gain more balance and rush along the walls as well. I slowly caught up to Shadow, who blasted me right when i caught up! Surprised, I was knocked upwards, and I lost my balance against the wall. As I fell, I heard a window break. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hopping down the building and slamming Shadow with a kick, knocking him into the ground. Sonic landed, and tails flew Amy down. The fox and female hedgehog were slammed immediately by the rushign Shadow. I heard Sonic mumble quietly, "You aren't Shadow..." but the hedgehog quickly sprinted into action, comboing the black hedgehog. Shadow managed to keep up with Sonic's comboes, matching blow to blow. As I headed their way, Shadow decided to kick Sonic straight into me, knocking us both down. As Shadow started to bolt, he blasted Amy, who tried to get in the way. I watched him jump off the rooftops, heading back to the highway.
"If Shadow gets to the end of the street, we could lose him!" Tails cried, but I gripped my Keyblade hard after hearing those words.
"Not on my watch," I growled, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I darted after Shadow, keeping up with the highway's twists and turns. but it got worse, as we ran into traffic. We both narrowly avoided cars, who honked and yelled at us. I didn't care; my target was Shadow. I finally slammed the hedgehog through a car. Shadwo flew out the other window and landed on a helipad. I landed in front of him and immediately started slashing. Shadow dodged all my slashes, saying in between, "You'll never get the Chaos Emeralds!"
"Oh, we will Shadow, you just watch," I growled, doing some quick jabs.
Shadow easily moved otu of the way and kicked me across the helipad. "My name isn't Shadow. I am Brandon, and I need to get back home, which means I'll need these."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Brandon"? I repeated, "I-It's me, Mystic. I...I can't believe you're here."
Brandon was shocked too. "Mystic? You ended up here also? What about Hazel? Is she here?" Brandon asked the load of questions on me.
"I haven't found her yet, I've been busy collecting the emeralds with my new friends to try and get us home. Thsoe are the only Chaos Emeralds we've collected so far. We need all seven to get home and stop the Heartless."
"I see..." Brandon said, closing his eyes, "Sorry for taking them, then." Brandon tossed back the Emeralds to me as Sonic and the others came. I explained to them what I discovered, and they were glad to see that one of my friends was okay. "I attacked because I didn't trust anyone," Brandon explained, "I didn't recognize anyone, and after what happened back on earth, I didn't really see any friends. When that light enveloped us, you and Hazel were gone, and I woke up in a place called Spagonia. I asked a ncie man named Professor Pickle. He explained to me about the Chaos Emeralds, having ultimate power. And so I knew how to get home. Even though I didn't know hwo to use them, I thought I'd figure out along the way."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Well, you're right about one thing, we need those Chaos Emeralds. And Tails already has a trail on the third one! It's located in Icecap Zone."
"Icecap?" Amy asked, "Isn't that on Angel Island?"
"We can fly there in the X Tornado," Tails explained, "That's my jet. We can fly there to Angel Island, then ask Knuckles to escort us to Icecap!"
Sonic huffed. "That Knucklehead probably couldn't even tie his own shoes."
"But he's the only one who knows all of the island's secrets."
"I guess you're right," Sonic said, already heading back to the lab, "Let's go." I looked at Brandon, and we both nodded, adn we left the dark highway heading back to Emerald Town.

Songlist
Chapter Intro - Paper Mario: The Thousand-year Door
For True Story - Sonic Adventure 2
Fight the Knight - Sonic & The Black Knight
Boss Battle 1 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
In the Depths of the Pit - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Space
It Doesn't Matter - Sonic Adventure 2
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 pm

(Fun Fact: Just because I have a Shugo Chara fanfic, doesnt mean I'll give up on this >_>)

As Brandon, Tails, Sonic, Amy, and I rushed through Emerald Town, Tails pressed a button. In front of his lab, a runway cleared up, and a garage opened up. Inside of it was a jet, 4 seats, two engines. It looked extreme. As brandon and I sat there with our mouths gaping, Amy prodded us in. Tails, Amy, Brandon, and I sat in the seats. "Where's Sonic sitting?" I asked.
"He'll ride on top of the plane. He's used to it," Tails responded. We just shrugged as Sonic hopped onto the ship. Tails took out our red Chaos Emerald and inserted it into a slot. I gulped and seatbelted myself up good. The jet started up, and Tails announced, "X Tornado, take off!" At that moment, the jet boosted across the runway and into the sky. We were going fast! Like, mach speed fast! That's fast! Tails called us through a speakerset, as our cockpit was seperate from him and Amy's, "Okay, Angel Island's just a few miles away. Nothing the X Tornado can break through fast!" With a laugh, we heard nothign else from Tails, and we saw something glorius in the distance.
It was an island, alright, but it was floating. In the sky! It was also very pretty. It looked like a wonderful paradise! I was enjoying the scene with great awe, but something happened right then. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tails barrel rolled to the side and turned the jet around. Metal Sonic was in a giant whale-shaped airship, firing right at us! "He just doesn't give up, does he?" I growled, "Tails, lemme have a crack at him."
The cockpit opened, and I jumped out and landed on the jet with Sonic. Brandon came, too. "I'm not going to let you two have all the fun!" I smiled, and Brandon just said, "Just like old times. Mystic, Sonic, let's go." And so we made our way to the front of the airship. Metal Sonic started firing, and we held on as Tails did some evasive maneuvers. I immediately fired light orbs out of my Keybalde, Brandon fired some Chaos orbs, and the X Tornado fired some of its own lasers. Metal Sonic didn't dodge them, but it didn't seem to be doing much to his ship either.
"Guys!" Sonic yelled to us, "Let's attack him head on!" Tails inched closer, but that risked us being closer to Metal's fire. But we got close enough for Sonic to home attack it, and I flew Brandon there. Metal Sonic set it for autopilot, in which the ship started firing on its own at Tails and Amy, and hopped out and glared at us. Without saying anything, he spindashed straight at us, in whcih we jumped seperate directions. I immediately struck Metal Sonic with my Keyblade, but he just grabbed it, threw me across the room, chucked my Keyblade at Brandon, and shot a laser at Sonic. We were obviously losing this time. So we had to change tactics. Sonic spindashed around Metal Sonic, creating a tornado. Metal seemed to not be lifted by the tornado, but he soon was struck with strikes and shots form me and Brandon. The tornado prevented him from seeing us, so Metal Sonic flew to the top of the tornado and fired a laser downwards at where I was. Thign was, I was over the controls, so when I dodged, the controls screwed up. The airship started falling, so Sonic hopped back onto the X Tornado, along with me and Brandon. Metal Sonic flew off the airship as it sunk, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME, NOT SO LONG AS I POSSESS A CHAOS EMERALD," he held up a Yellow Chaos Emerald, "AND I SHALL SOON HAVE TWO IN MY POSSESSION AFTER I TAKE THE ONE FROM ICECAP." With those parting words, he flew full speed at Angel Island.
Without hopping back in, I yelled, "Floor it!" and right away the airship blasted by Metal Sonic towards Angel Island.

Songlist (Wow its short):
Chapter Intro - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Blast Away! ~Gummi Ship II~ - Kingdom Hearts
vs. Metal Sonic - Sonic 4 Ep. 2
Unversed Boss Version 2 - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:24 pm

()

The X Tornado blasted over the island grasses and stopped with a skid on the ground. The island looked merry, calm, and peaeful, but we had no tiem for that. "Metal Sonic could be here any second!" Tails alerted, showing a small blip on the ship's radar, heading this direction. "Then we gotta find this Knuckles guy quickly. Where is he?" Brandon asked.
"Did someone call?" a voice said, and suddenly the rock wall nearby us broke. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with some spikes on his knuckles.
"This is Knuckles?" I asked, and Sonic nodded in approval. I looked back at Knuckles and said, "We need to get to the Icecap Zone, as the third Chaos Emerald is located there."
Knuckles scratched his chin and thought for a moment. "Well, if you're with Sonic, Tails, and Amy, I guess you guys are cool with me. Fine, I know a secret passage to the Icecap. Just follow me."
I smiled happily while Tails said, "Thanks, Knuckles!"
"Heh, no problem, let's just get moving before someone else gets it," Knuckles said.
"Yeah, abuot that," Sonic said nonchalantly, "We kinda got Metal Sonic on our tail."
Knuckles just looked at Sonic angrily and growled, "Why didn't you say that before!? Let's get moving!" And with those words, Knuckles dashed into the hole, the five of us following behind.

We exited a hole in the mountainside. This place was an ice paradise, just a winter wondeland covered in snow. We looked at Tails, who had the radar. Tails led us up a mountain, and down into a cave. The cave was a bunch of crystal-like ice that covered every surface, with snow still resting on it. "Can we hurry this up?" Amy complained, "It's cold here!"
"Just a bit more," Tails said, not taking his eyes off the radar. Tails then looked up and said, "Up there, in the ice!"
"I've got this, guys," Knuckles said, and he glided onto the wall and climbed up the wall. The Cyan Chaos Emerald was frozen in the ice quite a distance up. While looking around, though, I couldn't help to notice Brandon had disappeared. As I was about to say something, I heard Knuckles shout, "Got it!" Knuckles was holding the Cyan Chaos Emerald in his hand. But before he could hop down, a dark blue blur slammed him into the wall.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEADING ME TO THE NEXT CHAOS EMERALD," Metal Sonic thanked sarcastically, "NOW IF YOU COULD BE SO KIND AS TO GIVE UP THE OTHER TWO CHAOS EMERALDS."
"As if, metalhead!" I growled at Metal Sonic. Sonic dashed forward and tried to home in on Metal Sonic, but Metal Sonci simply put up a black shield and shocked Sonic back across the icy cave.
"I'LL BE GETTING THOSE CHAOS EMERALDS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!" He yelled at Sonic. And then, he charged at me, in ball form, in which I blocked with the Kingdom Key. He flew back and pointed his finger at me, announcing, "AND YOU. I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU ARE FROM, ANYONE WHO APOSES THE EGGMAN EMPIRE WILL BE TERMINATED. PREPARE TO DIE."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Here he comes!" I readied, and the lightning balls fired bolts of black lightning. I rolled out of the way, with Tails, Amy, and Sonic scattering as well. I hopped up close to Metal Sonic and slashes away, with Metal Sonic casually blocking every slash. He then just punched me heavily in the gut before spindashing into my stomach, sending me flying through the icy wall. As I landed outside the mountain, I heard the screams of the others as they fought Metal Sonic inside. I rushed back in, only to see Amy was down, Knuckles was on him, and Sonic and Tails standing there, growling, Sonic just leaving to help Knuckles.
"Those emerald have made him too powerful," Tails told me as I ran up to him, "If we could somehow get the two Chaos Emeralds away form him..."
As I was about to propose a plan, a brown blur rushed by us, slammed Metal Sonic with an energy-packed punch, and caused him to drop the two Chaos Emeralds. Sonic rushed over and picked them up, hopping back to me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who stared at Metal Sonic intently. "Woah, thanks Brandon!" I called, but Brandon didn't give a response. He instead rushed over to Metal Sonic, who was being wailed on by Knuckles, and gave a good energy blast to the face. Metal Sonic crashed through the icy caverns, broke some pillars, and caused the cave to collapse on itself over Metal Sonic. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sonic said with a whistle as we all regrouped.
"So, now we only have three more emeralds left," I said, staring at our four Chaos Emeralds that I held in my possession. The others nodded and we started walking back to the X Tornado, when suddenly, I felt another rumble. I turned expecting Metal Sonic, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The others turned and treid to catch me, but by the time anyoen could reach I was deep in the hole.
I then noticed I wasn't in Icecap.
I wasn't even on Angel Island.
I was falling...and I felt odd.
Slowly...I began to black out...the calls for my name sounding like nothing...
I saw the blur of the island before crashing...then whiting out.

Songlist:
Chapter Intro - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Angel island - Super Smash Bros Brawl
Unknown from M.E. - Sonic Adventure 2
Icecap Act 2 - Sonic 3
Specter's Theme - Ape Escape
The Doomsday (Doomsday Zone) - Project Chaos (Sonic 3 & Knuckles Remixes)
All Hail Shadow - Sonic 06
Act Clear - Sonic 06
Decisive Battle - Final Fantasy VI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic   Sonic Hearts: Rise of a Mystic Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1