FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Operation: Direct Impact EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Operation: Direct Impact EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Operation: Direct Impact EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Operation: Direct Impact EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Operation: Direct Impact EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Operation: Direct Impact EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Operation: Direct Impact EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Operation: Direct Impact EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Operation: Direct Impact EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Operation: Direct Impact EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Operation: Direct Impact

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Relyt Thims

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
Operation: Direct Impact Left_bar_bleue0/1000Operation: Direct Impact Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Operation: Direct Impact Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Direct Impact   Operation: Direct Impact EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:17 am

Explosions everywhere, muzzle flashes going off, and the sound of the deathly screams is no surprise to Relyt. He was in the middle of yet another war zone, Cocoon turned into some hell infested battle field, which was no longer concluded to be safe for the people who reside upon the planet. Relyt had been in countless fights, and made few enemies, this was not expected from a monster who still searches for his sister. He struck no luck for the past five years, but he is fearless, and determined to find the last remnant of his family. And he knows he can't fight off PSI-COM alone.....

Later on, Relyt runs away from the intense action of what was known to be a firefight. He ends up in the entrance of the underground refuge of the city, thinking he made it out of trouble at last. But it was until luck had striven to make him suffer for nothing once more. Two mobsters come up to him, giving him a pissed off glare, "Boss wants teh see ya now, boy" one of them said in a disappointed mood. Relyt later replies on the way to the middle of the city, following the guards, "So, what's the boss's problem now?" One of them simply just ignores him, the other tells him, "It's private business, boy, nothing too serious."

They all end up at a big structure, from the looks of it, seemed to be a warehouse. One of the men bangs on the door three times, the a small plate slides to the side, revealing two eyes. "What's the password?" The man who hit the door, whispered a phrase Relyt couldn't hear. The door opens, with all three entering. Countless guards in formal clothing, holding guns, are all paroling the interior of the building, while Relyt is walking to another door, of what looks as if it lead to an office, yet it did. Relyt knocked on the door, and a voice came up, "Come in Relyt, I ain't gonna hurt ya, yet..."

Relyt opens the door, finding a big man, sitting behind a desk, with two other guards behind him. "Welcome back, me boy." The man said in a glad manner. Relyt walks to the desk, and sits in a chair, across the huge man. "I heard you needed to talk to me." Relyt informs the man. "Hehe, yeah, I wanted to talk, your debt you owe me hasn't been paid off in the last few months boy. And my patience wears thin, now, if you can't do this one last task, it's on your head, got it?" Relyt nods to the man's furious threat. "Now, PSI-COM, A.K.A. our allies, need something that is rare and valuable to them, and I need you to get it." The man slides a dossier to Relyt, and Relyt takes it. "That folder is triggered to blow if you open it too early, open it at exactly noon today, or else you ain't gonna live to see the broad day light." Relyt once again, nods.

Relyt later on leaves the big structure, and ends up in the middle of the underground refuge, waiting to open up the dossier, and wanting to know what is it that PSI-COM wants that bad. So Relyt begins to wait till the arrow struck noon.
Back to top Go down

Operation: Direct Impact
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy XIII :: World Information and RP locations :: Advanced RP-
Jump to: