FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cain

Cain

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Character sheet
Max MP:
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) Left_bar_bleue0/100Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Character Tweaks: Bloodlust

Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^)   Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:32 pm

AS Cain walks into the City, say the signs of the Infestations a vampire nest. The people were tired looking, as If they had spent days and night without sleep, air of the city seemed to hold not a air of life and joy, but the scent of death was at the hint, like a fresh wine mixed with chacolate, even the calling and laughing of children seemed to be a forgotten memory, Cain felt a harrowing stab into his long dead heart, to see all these people in so much silent pain. As Cain walks farther to see the church, he sees a sight that would have froze normal mans blood... A pile of bodies burning, as the guards watch the familes of the victimes cry out, praying for the souls of thier loved ones, This was a sight Cain could not stand and watch, as he walks to the bodies, the guard raises his sword," halt! theses boodies have been confirmed to be riddled with 'Sanguinus Vampirm' and shall be burnt away to save the city." Cain sighs and looks to the people, and says a prayer aloud for all to hear," woe to the lost souls, Taken long before thier time, may the light guide you all to your place of rest, and may the light guard and protect your loved ones, who in themselves are lost for your passing, May the light awaken the humanity of all, Sanctus lumin." As Cain finished may of the people smiled and walked away, hoping what was said might give the lost souls thier rest, but Cain spoke again, aloud much to the guard dismay," I ask you all to lend me your ears, for your great city is playing host to the undead, I welcome the brave souls who will Join me, in this righous quest to slay those who would prey upon all they concider weak! Who Will Join Me?!" Cain stood in front of the crowd thier eyes locked upon, as some called him Insane, as others called for the lights blessing, as he waits hoping to here a Brave sould would say "I will not stand for such a evil!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) Left_bar_bleue100/1000Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^)   Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Solita had been walking through the city for quite some time now. Somehow she had wound up in the city. Out of her walk she could describe all of the people in one word. Dreadful. Absolutely dreadful. It was due to this dreadfulness that Solita didn't even ask anything of this place to anyone. Solita sighed as she carried her backpack on her back and her suitcase in her hand. She turned a corner then all of the sudden heard. "I ask you all to lend me your ears, for your great city is playing host to the undead." Solita paused. Is that why this city is like this?! She thought. She then quickly ran to where the voice was coming from. She was not very surprised to see a guy standing there, yelling out a speech. "I welcome the brave souls who will join me, in this righteous quest to slay those who would prey upon all they consider weak! Who will join me?!" Solita went through the crowd easily ignoring complaints and confusion of those who she bumped into. When she finally stood in the front of the guy she immediately yelled. "Hey! Did you just say undead?!"

(OOC: I probably should've read something about this FF game and or the city and or the world.)
Back to top Go down

Into The Vampire Infestation!(all are Welcome ^^)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy VIII :: World Information and RP locations :: Esther City-
Jump to: