FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valandil Aldanae

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-03-05

Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:12 am

Valandil was out walking amongst the people of Capital city of the kingdom. He was wearing an outfit of black robe like clothes. His sword was tied was around his waist and he walked with an air of confidence about him. As he walked passed multiple people he kept his silent. The Elvaan male seemed to not notice any of the people he walked by. Eventualy he came passed by someone begging for help. Valandil only looked in the person's direction before walking on.

The Elvaan soon came upon a bench and sat down on it. He knew he stood out from the other Elvaan of the city but he didn't really seem to care. His blue and yellow eyes shined brightly as he watched the people walk about. He found himself wondering if he'd meet anyone which made him raise his eyebrows at surprise with himself. He was never one for the company of others. He soon shrugged the thought into the depths of his mind as he sat there and watched the people.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Max MP:
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) Left_bar_bleue600/600Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Vana'diel...just what in the seven divines was he doing back here? He hadn't been back here since...well, it had certainly been quite some time. He avoided 'home' like the plague, and found himself soon wishing he hadn't returned. Still...Home was were the heart was, and while he certainly never considered San d'Oria his home, or even a summer house, it was part of the world he had left. Part of a life he wanted to see again.

“Jiranto, do me a favor...if I ever get home sick again, just shove me in the airlock...”
he muttered into a small device he had in his paw, causing his comrade still on the ship to laugh.

“Look, I know how much you hate it there. But you are the one who decided to come here...might as well pick up some souvenirs or something...”
Jiranto, his First Mate, said over the device, before it went dead.

Gohrick sighed and pocketed the device in his black pants. Gohrick stood out in the crowd, covered from head to toe in black, but keeping his features hidden save for his lower face. He could be Hume, or a very short, young Elvann...with a funky beard.

He sighed slightly, just thankful it was cool. He wanted to remove his hood, but that would all but show he was a Mithra, which was the last thing he wanted. Male Mithra outside of the home village...well, he had already had a piece of his hide removed, and he didn't want to deal with that again anytime soon.

He shifted his arms under the jacket he had as he passed through the stalls of Southern 'Oria, when someone grabbed his shoulder roughly.

“Thieves like you shouldn't steal in an Elvann City!”

Gohrick looked up at the taller Elf and sighed slightly. The emblem on his shoulder and chest told him exactly what he was dealing with. Temple Knight.

“I have not stolen a thing. Now if you would be so kind as to remove your hand from my shoulder,” he said, his blue eyes staring straight up at him, causing the Elf to sneer down at him.

“I say, a tom cat...and as a thief, you have no more rights. I saw you steal from that stall-”

Gohrick shrugged his shoulder free from the grip and stared hard.

“I told you, I am no thief.”

“Resisting arrest...that makes this all the more fun,”
the Elvann said, slowly pulling out a blade.

'And they wonder why I left...' he thought, before suddenly leaning back and running hard. This was not the place to fight, and Gohrick was going to try and avoid a fight if he could.

“I hate this world...” he muttered, as he heard the cries for him to stop and picked up on several running footsteps not far behind him. This was not a good start to his home coming.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Valandil was still watching the people pass as he suddenly sighed. He shook his head and seemed to be done with whatever he was doing. He looked about as he felt bored and was looking to see if anything or anyone interesting was coming by. The Elvaan seemed to be bored as he soon stared walking off. His lack of respect for the people he would shove past was met with yells and bickering.

However Valandil kept on walking. His yellow and blue eyes shining brightly as they darted about. His feet moved almost silently over the ground as the Elvaan man kept his eyes sharp and about. His movemnts became more graceful when he heard people running. Valandil turned his head and saw a man being chased by temple guards. He assumed that the figure being chased was a man though and yelled out at the on-coming people, "You people, stop right there!" He spoke to the guards and the man as he turned and set his eyes more firmly on them. His dark brown with its blonde highlights shining in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) Left_bar_bleue600/600Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Gohrick ran, ducking through the taller people and jumping up and over several food stalls, gripping the wood beams and flipping over a few startled civilians. He wasn't about to start a fight...or in this case get into a fight, where so many innocents might get hurt.

He felt something grab for his cloak, but stopped short and rotated out of grasp, ducking down low and causing one of the guards to stumble, before starting his run once more. Mithra were fast, but then, so were Elvann. This was all about skills and positions.

'If I can just get out of their sight for a moment,' he grumbled, before hearing a strong voice demanding them to stop. He paused but for a moment, seeing yet another Elvann, the source of the voice. He blinked, before shaking his head and starting to run towards one of the buildings. It was time to show them he was not to be taken lightly.

Meanwhile, the now five guards paused at the voice, each of them staring at Valandil and stumbling slightly. They knew the Elvann's reputation and four of them looked like they wanted to sink into the ground. But, they say one in five people are idiots...

“Who are you to demand anything of us, the Temple Knights?! Stand aside, or you too will find your way to the dungeons...or at the wrong end of my blade!” he said, standing tall with long, sand blond hair, wearing his crest proudly on his puffed out chest.

“What are you doing?! That's Valandil!” one of them said.

Meanwhile, Gohrick was taking good advantage of this as he jumped up, bouncing between two buildings as he cross jumped and gripped the roof of the building, pulling himself up and staring down, not sure what to make of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:25 pm

"I am Valandil Aldanae! Soldier of our glorious kingdom of San d'Oria! Who are you to oppose a soldier of twenty four years and one that has not only bathed a field in the blood of his enemies but also with the blood of comrades idiotic or crazy enough to even consider going against his experiance and command?!" Valandil barked out harshly. His eyes seeming to glow with fury at the temple guard that spoke out. He soon collected himself from his outburst however.

"Well, since you don't know who I am or are ignoring my militaric stature then I suppose you must be made an example of in case your comrades feel the same." He said coldly with tone of anger and frustration ringing in his voice. His face in a scowl with the only difference being his wicked appearing smile that had crept onto his face. The Elvaan man hadn't been able to get his normal practice or excercise in and had obviously decided to use the temple guard that spoke out at him. "Now, you have a choice. Either grovel at my feet for forgiveness or prepare to die. Your choice. You have twenty seconds." Valandil said as he seemed to be eager for the guard's choice. He drew his sword in the case that the temple guard decided to attack.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Gohrick tilted his head, watching from the roof top and shaking his head...this wasn't going to end well, and he already knew that damn well. He closed his eyes for a moment and slowly seemed to vanish from sight (Ninja Class ability : Vanish. Lasts 3 posts). As he vanished, he slowly moved in closer, curious as to what was about to happen.

The elf in question blinked in surprise from the demands, his comrades shaking their heads and slowly backing away from the doomed elf. They wanted no part in this anymore.

The Elvann Temple Knight slowly drew his blade, before spitting on the ground between them.
“I care not who you are unmarked Knight, but I'll grovel to no one. I'll bend to no will save for the Royal Family. I have served this land for 15 years and too have bathed in the blood of my foes. I know your reputation, but I will not bow to you. Nor shall I die!” he yelled, before getting into a ready stance and charging after Valandil with his blade held high.

'What an idiot...'
Goh thought, seeing far too many openings in the doomed man's stance.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:50 pm

"I am glad that you chose to die. I will enjoy gutting you!" Valandil called out malicously. His wicked grin becoming a wicked smile as he relaxed. He looked around to see if the man in the black was still around. Though the elvaan man had to force himself to pay attention to the charging attacker.

He watched the charging temple guard's charge closely. He noticed several faults in the guard's defense with that stance and he decided to take his usual casual stance. He just stood there and relaxed as he seemed to wait for the man to draw close enough to be attacked. Once the temple guard drew close Valandil would hold his arm out and swing in a horizontal motion in the hopes of swiftly ending the man.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:57 pm

'Well, that was pretty anti climatic...' Gohrick thought, shaking his head as he watched the blade cut a deep gash along the chest of the guard.

The Guard gasped out in pain, not having seen the blade move that quickly before he fell over on his side, his wound bleeding and staining the ground around him as he tried to keep it closed with his hands.

Gohrick sighed and jumped down from the roof, landing nearly silently and taking advantage of being invisible as he slowly and carefully started to make his way through the crowds. As he was just about to make a clean break for it, he could only curse his luck...there was another group of guards heading towards the commotion. He quickly back tracked and stayed to the shadows...this spell was good, but it wasn't going to last him forever.

'Should have stayed to the roof tops,' he thought.

"He...he killed him...like nothing..." one of the guard said, staring down at their slain comrade in shock.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Valandil raised his now bloodied sword at the remaining four temple guards. His smile still on his face as he seemed eager for more if they were as idiotic as their comrade was. "Anyone else wish to join him? I have all the time in the world if you do." He said as he stared the four guards down.

His one yellow eye seeming to show a sheen of joy at the bloodshed. His black clothing seemed un-affected by everything that has happened. Though the young elvaan soon looked around an sighed. "If there is no one else then return to your posts and do not dare to leave them or at least let me catch you chasing some petty thief that was probably just an innocent accused by someone like this moron. Understand me?" He asked as he kicked their fallen comrade with clear disrespect for the now dead temple guard.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:13 pm

The guards nodded and ran for it, returning to their posts, no doubt telling others of what happened and not to cross that elvann ever.

Gohrick sighed slightly and felt the magic over him starting to fade...he certainly didn't have much longer, and knew that he would be showing up like a shadows on the ground now as the ancient magic started to fade. Still, he didn't feel in any immediate danger, and while he watched the man kill another for very little reason, he also knew that Elvann had their own rules and roles in justice.

While he wasn't going to suddenly speak out and thank the man, because he knew it wasn't done for him, he wasn't above showing a bit of indirect gratitude. He slowly started walking towards the Elvann and stood close to him.

"Your indirect assistance was appreciated," he said simply, though it was clear to tell there was a slight smile in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Valandil almost had to keep himself from smirking as he heard the man's voice. He soon turned and faced him as he put the sword back to where it had been. "It was my pleasure. Though you were lucky to catch me on a good day. What is your name sir? I am valandil Aldanae."He said as he smiled at the man in black. He also had did a graceful but quick bow as he seemed to show the man that he respected him.

Valandil's hair blew lightly as a gentle breeze seemed to have mysteriously taken up. The Elvaan looked over the man that he had indirectly assisted. He slowly soon started to grow a gentle smile despite his mental protests. The man had obviously reminded Valandil of himself in his youth though he would never admit it. Though he had failed o keep the warm and caring smile from appearing.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Gohrick felt the spell finally wear off, causing him to sigh slightly as he fully appeared in his black clothing. He took a chance and raised his hood slightly, just enough to show his furred face, but hide his ears still.

"Yes indeed, it did seem you have quite some fun. My name is Gohrick Trisona. A pleasure to meet you Valandil," he said, meeting the Elvann's mixmatched eyes with his own piercing blue ones. He bowed his head back as well, before giving the Elvann a smirk.

"Quite a ruckus I seemed to have involved you in...Amazing that for the ears, some people just can't seem to listen to reason," he said with a slight smirk. He then looked down at the dead figure and sighed slightly. Gohrick hated the loss of life, even if he was an idiot. He seemed to pull out a small paint brush and a piece of paper, drawing a simple flower on it, before the ink took to life. He pulled the flower out of the paper and threw it down, allowing the flower to fall on the dead elf, before he pocketed his supplies.

"This is not what I expected after returning home...well...that's a lie, but I didn't expect it to happen as soon as I landed."
he said with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Valandil went wide eyed a little bit once he saw gohrck's face. He soon had a contemplatng look on his face as he listened and nodded. "So this has happened to you before?" The elvaan asked as he looked down at the flower for a moment. Though he soon resumed his attention to Gohrick.

The Elvaan man soon had his thoughts sorted out however. After a bit of silence but before he gave Gohrick time to answer he quicky asked another question. "Are you a mithra or someone not of this world?" He had asked. He had heard rumors of male mithra and people from other worlds before though he never believed them. His yellow and blue eyes gazed at Gohrick as he waited patiently for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Gohrick reached up and readjusted his hood, showing his ears for a moment, before the hood fell back over his upper face, allowing him to see but not be seen too well.

"You could say that...I seem to just attract trouble like this..."
he said with a slight sigh. "Either it be for minor reasons like misunderstandings...or for my pelt...for being an off worlder on other worlds..." he said, before waving his paw with a slight smirk.

"I am a Mithra, but I prefer to hide my tail while on this planet...I'm sure you know just how rare being a male is that is not held captive in the home village...I escaped that years ago...would very much rather not have to go back," he said with a smirk, before his blue eyes stared back, before darting around quickly. Still no further sign of trouble...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Valandil nodded thoughtfully. He seemed to be wrapped in his thoughts as Gohrick spoke. The elvaan, seeming to smile at the word of trouble, quickly sighed softly. He soon corrected his stature to one of elegance. The shine in eyes dimmed as he seemed to let his kindness and compassion get the better of him for an adult for once.

Though Valandil sighed and scowled at, he would soon rectify his appearance and seem gracefully calm again. He soon spoke up however, "Perhap you would like me to accompany you on your travels?" He asked as he smiled again. He was offering out of his kindness though he would like to think that it was to be able to shed blood across more lands than just the ones he had already shed the red paint like liquid onto.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Gohrick watched him under his hood, curious about the several reactions and emotions he had seen flash over his 'ally's' face. He couldn't help but tilt his head slightly, and was very curious as to what was going through this Elvann's mind. He, despite being of this world, hadn't had too many encounters with the race, but from what he had...well, he certainly hadn't been expecting the help. Elvann too care of Elvann affairs seemed to be their motto.

What really got Gohrick's eyes opening was when Valandil offered to travel with him. That was rather...well, very unexpected, leaving Goh with a slightly stunned look for a few seconds.

“Well, I won't lie. I don't have any serious destination in mind. At this point, I'm just working with the skills I've gained recently...” he said, thinking and staring the man from head to toe for a moment.

“But...it would certainly be nice to travel with someone not looking for my hide on a wall...and as I have no real place to go or be...how about we think more on this over a few drinks?”
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Valandil smirked as he listened to Gohrick. The Elvaan man soon had a wide grin as he looked at the Mithra. "Well, I suppose we could get some drinks. My place or a local tavern?" The elvaan asked. Valandil's dirt like blonde hair shifted in the air slightly as his eyes shone with a mix between despair and wickedness. However his self reasoning made him feel at ease with himself as he tried to figure a way to let more blood across everywhere. However in the meantime he waited for the Mithra's answer.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Well now, this was an interesting turn of events. Gohrick could only pause for a moment, his paw moving up to his chin as he thought this out quickly in his head. In a tavern, he would be subject to any of the many races walking in, most of which had a very strong scent of smell. If it so happened to be a female Mithra...on the other hand, walking into the home territory of someone he had just met put him at a slight disadvantage...still, it was less of a risk.
“If it is not too much of an inconvenience, I think perhaps I should stay a low profile till night falls. Your place it is, again, if it is quite alright,” he said, a smile showing up from under the hood.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Valandil chuckled at the Mithra's answer. He turned and faced the man as he looked around. "Alright. Follow me then." The man said to the mithra as he smirked. The Elvaan soon started to walk off as he lead the way. As he neared an alley Valandil stopped and looked back to see if Gohrick was following him. He was standing at the entrance to a run down alley that seemed too trashed to walk down. However the Elvaan man, having been living at the end of an extensive alley network that started at the alley, could easily see the path he had created. His only thoughts were on bloodletting while also being that of wonder and curiosity as he stared at the Mithra.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:09 am

Gohrick nodded his head and put his paws in the front pockets of his long coat, lowering his head as he followed behind Valandil, keep pace easily with the taller Elvann. He avoided physical and eye contact with everyone they passed, keeping his eyes on the man's feet, his ears twitching slightly within the hood. As the rate of footsteps slowed, he looked up and saw the beginning of a dark alleyway.

His eyes were neutral as his ears went flat for a moment under the hood. 'Oh, a dark, scary alleyway...this looks ever so promising...'
he thought, and for a moment, he considered abandoning this foolish route...but than again, the man had done him an indirect service...

'Let's hope I don't have to...' he thought for a moment, before nodding his head, seeing, after a moment, the worn path between the trash. He looked up at the Elvann and gave a small smile, before nodding his head for them to continue.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:42 am

"I apolagize for the alleys' and their un-clean appearance. I keep the alleys this way for a reason however." Valandil said as he started down the trail. His tall stature was easily noticable at first until the dark and un-kept alley seemed to have engulfed him. The elvaan man looked back at Gohrick as he walked along. He was making sure that the Mithra was following him since there were numerous side trails that lead off into other dark alleys. The tall man easily walked about the trails while looking back. However he stopped in front of a intersection where the trail split off in three seperate paths. Two lead down alleys while one lead straight to a dead end. Valandil waited as he checked to see if he had lost Gohrick since he failed to mention that several homeless peasants also had made the alley their home.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Gohrick tilted his head from the oddly placed apology, shaking his head and waving his gloved paw in front of him. "No apology needed Valandil. I'm sure you have your reasons and I shall not pry," he said simply, giving a gentle smile as he continued to follow behind the Elvann warrior. He noticed the poor conditions of the beggars in the ally and discreetly slipped a few of them some spare coins as he passed by them.
Gohrick was easily keeping up with the elf, who seemed as though he would lose the feline at any moment if he didn't keep checking back on him.
"Still here," Goh said, giving a small smirk. It was take a lot more to lose him in a crowd or alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Valandil smiled as he heard Goh's reply. He soon walked down to the dead end and started to look around. He was searching for a small grate in the ground and soon found it. He lifted it up and started searching the nearby inside of it with his arm. "Try not to look surprised if it's not what you expect." The elvaan said as he smirked. He eventually pushed a small brick inside the tunnel that the grate led to and the wall at the dead end moved aside to reveal a somewhat lavish bar and rest area. He soon put the grate back and made an elegant pose for Gohrick to go on ahead inside. The bar and rest area was filled with chairs, couches, tables and lighting. Behind the bar were several kinds and varieties of drinks. On some of the seats in the rest area were children that were abandoned or was an orphan.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Gohrick was quite glad for the 'warning' as he watched the Elvann push the brick inside the wall, and actually took a step back as the wall started to move. Now that was impressive. The bar was quite warm and welcoming, even thought it was clearly hidden for only a select few. As Gohrick made his way inside, he was overcome by the fact that there were so many children inside, and by the state of their clothing and the looks on some of their faces, he would assume them homeless and parentless...he didn't know which was more disturbing : the fact that there were so many orphans inside bar, meaning that the wars were getting worse, or just the fact that the owner was a little...perturbed...and homicidal. Still, there were two sides to every coin, and long as the Elvann wasn't killing the kids for fun, which he had run into before in his life, than he would simply consider the man this world's version of Tifa, if only a little more disturbed. "A wonderful place you have here Valandil," he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aldanae

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Valandil walked in behind Gohrick and chuckled. "I'm sure that your surprised by all the orphans here." He said as he had a smile from Gohrick's comment. He then moved torwards the bar after he took his sword out and threw it to the wall quite some bit away. As he walked however several kids screamed in delight as they all tackled the Elvaan man to the ground. He chuckled as they brought him down to the ground. "Are you here to stay for awhile big brother?" A small human girl asked as she looked at him then torwards Gohrick. "I am little one." Valandil said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)   Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amongst the people of the capital of San d'Oria (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy XI :: World Information and RP locations :: Kingdom of San d'Oria-
Jump to: