FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest_

Guest_

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Character sheet
Max MP:
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... Left_bar_bleue400/1000Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: I AM THE LEGENDARY SWORDSMAN GILGAMESH!

Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... Empty
PostSubject: Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew...   Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Way off into the horizon where nobody dare venture without the most advanced protection, there was an island. It was in the middle of the ocean. It was populated by a tribal people. They all lived on the island peacefully, without war. The island itself was small, with a large, towering volcano positioned in the center. It was just another day, until the island would begin shaking. Smoke began to rise up from the volcano, and people would begin to panic. Off in the distance, people caught word that the island, which by itself was nameless, was in danger of an active volcano, and word spread like wildfire.

Thusly, I arrived at the island. I actually hadn't heard of it... but randomness led me to the island. I looked at the volcano, interested in what I was viewing. "An active volcano!? This is exciting already!" I shouted out loud. I was actually already shaking in my boots at this point, because an active Volcano meant active lava. I would begin to traverse the small island, though the presence of a new face wasn't taken kindly to, as I was somehow captured while I was off my guard, and tied to a large stake that stuck out from the ground. I looked around at the peoples, who were spouting some malarkey about how I have disturbed the guardian of Mt. Spewpewpew, the almighty Erupto. I was holding myself back from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... Left_bar_bleue400/1000Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew...   Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew... EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:35 am

Soren wasn't entirely certain where he was.

The last thing he could coherently recall, which wasn't much, was that he'd been having a *very* good time at a bar with a blonde human woman who was doing her level best to drink him under the table... and she was doing a damn good job of it too, for a human.

He couldn't remember if they were drinking to celebrate... or drinking to commiserate. For some reason his motivations were lost in the haze of the drinking until it seemed to him that it was a goal and a purpose of its own.

Which was how he found himself here... in the middle of a lot of activity that he couldn't quite follow... and there was rumbling beneath him, and the smell of sulfur in the air and... the largest man that he'd ever seen... tied up like a sacrificial offering... and he had grey skin.

The skin alone made Soren blink in surprise as he staggered over to look at the great mountain of a man. He blinked several times to make sure that he was actually seeing *one* man, not the three his eyes kept telling him were there. "Hey, you! Are you actually there? What're you doing all tied up like some girl 'bout to be tossed into the ocean?"
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Trouble at Mt. Spewpewpew...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy VIII :: World Information and RP locations :: Fisherman's Horizon-
Jump to: