FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Heads up members... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Heads up members... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Heads up members... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Heads up members... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Heads up members... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Heads up members... EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Heads up members... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Heads up members... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Heads up members... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Heads up members... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Heads up members... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Heads up members... EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Heads up members... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Heads up members... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Heads up members... EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Heads up members... EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Heads up members... EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Heads up members... EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Heads up members... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Heads up members... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Heads up members... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Heads up members...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Heads up members... Left_bar_bleue800/1000Heads up members... Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

Heads up members... Empty
PostSubject: Heads up members...   Heads up members... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:29 am

Although I'm back from the weekend fiasco, my entire week is swamped. I have a mountain of things my sister needs me to do for the wedding THIS weekend ((as well as me being IN it)),
I've been going back and forth with the roofer to get him here at my house when I can be here ((because the insurance company has me on a limited timeline to get the roof done or they're dropping my policy)),
and also handling the Union Representative who's been trying to get said husband to meet with him for over a month over additional benefits, but said husband keeps avoiding it -.- so I have to deal with it for my family's sake
...as well as some legal crap I have to attend to and a shytload of family drama that dropped into our laps this weekend ((bro-in-law is back to stealing from my mom-in-law....her checking account was severely bounced TWICE in 2 months because he's stealing her checks...so this turning into a family ordeal))

Needless to say.... this entire week won't even allow me much sleep and I am stressed out well beyond my limits, let alone be here and try to keep this site some what alive.

Seeing as hardly anyone even logs in anymore, let alone RP, serious consideration of shutting down the site is being contemplated. I know there's the option of handing it down to another member as Seph did to me, but I'm not seeing the point to do so with hardly any people here anymore.

So if anyone has any input to give before I come to a final decision after the weekend wedding ordeal, feel free to post it for me to take into consideration

Thank you
Shade/Kindred
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-09-14

Character sheet
Max MP:
Heads up members... Left_bar_bleue0/1000Heads up members... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks: This massive wall of muscle isnt afraid to take you down if you double cross him or his friends

PostSubject: Re: Heads up members...   Heads up members... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:27 pm

the member activity has indeed been lacking but i wouldn't shut the site down just need to find a way to get those of us who log in/rp into one rp. *ive been wanting to get a story rolling like your original idea about one on one rping* and plus i think that the site just needs a bit of a jump start. i would say majority of us would miss the enjoyable social aspect of this site if you shut it down. you just need to take some time off for yourself an De-stress specially with everything you are dealing with. fury is more than capable of handling things while you take some time for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://fate-counting-down.canadian-forum.com/
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Max MP:
Heads up members... Left_bar_bleue600/600Heads up members... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Heads up members...   Heads up members... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Here's the thing...this isn't about stress relief, this is about the site having almost zero activity. We've tried jump starting it, we've tried events, we've tried rewards...yet nothing is seeming to work. Sadly, the interest in Final Fantasy has dropped down to an all time low.

However, that being said...

Until this site officially closes down, I will continue to rp here on some level or another. I might not have a wide selection, but dammit, I love this site too much to give it up due to some brats who refuse to rp. So...nyah. ^^

Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Heads up members... Left_bar_bleue30/30Heads up members... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: Heads up members...   Heads up members... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 pm

You and I have already talked Shade, but I'll make it known to the others as well.

I am going to be heading off to college in about a week. I'm going to need a little bit of time to get used to my schedule and how things are going to work before I can really do anything, let alone pick up the slack from the lack of an Admin. That doesn't mean I won't help out, it just means I'm going to be limited.

As for activity, well, there isn't much more we can do. Every single idea that we have tried either gets a lot of support and goes nowhere or everyone discourages the idea. It is very discouraging to the staff as a whole, especially when there was people sitting in the chatbox for hours complaining that they have nothing to do.

Goh, makes a point that we have also discussed. The interest in Final Fantasy is extremely low. Heck, look at the characters we actually have had here over the time we've been open. We hardly ever have people actually interested in Final Fantasy when they join, they just want a place to rp. So another choice we have is re-vamping the site (again) as something new. So that is another idea for you all to mull over while we wait for Shade to decide.

On a final note, one way members can help out with activity besides rp'ing is advertising. No one is going to find this place if we aren't advertised. There are plenty of places out there that don't have our ad on their site. Not only does this possibly increase member count, but it also benefits the member who advertises. With each advertisement you place somewhere, you gain 5 extra points.

That's all I have to say for now. I'd hate to see this place close because I have put a ton of effort and a decent portion of my short life into it, but if no one wants this place than I'm willing to let it go silently into the night.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Heads up members... Left_bar_bleue800/1000Heads up members... Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: Heads up members...   Heads up members... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Just as an FYI.... even after my sister's wedding next weekend, I'm still going to have my hands full.

There's a ton of stuff I have to get started for my oldest son who starts college next year, as well as staying on top of his senoir year progress more than any other school year I ever have. This is his MOST important year for grades to get accepted into the University he wants, as well as getting better financial aid, and the kid is dead worried about screwing up.

Also, the ordeal with this roof hasn't even started yet, the Union rep is up my ass about meeting with him >< and I'm ALSO going to be taking another possible job caring for an elderly woman on top of my cleaning job I already have...

Not to mention, Christmas is coming up, so I have to start shopping for that too, because with MY luck, the Myans are wrong -.-

Point is, my hands are going to pretty tied up for a long while, so it's not just needing a stress break. I just don't see how I'm going to have time to devote here for some time to come. So I appreciate as much input from the members as to what to do before I decide on anything

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Heads up members... Left_bar_bleue30/30Heads up members... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: Tifa Lockhart ~ Ungrumping the grumpy since 1912.

PostSubject: Re: Heads up members...   Heads up members... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:52 pm

*has sent you a message*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads up members...   Heads up members... Empty

Back to top Go down

Heads up members...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Misc. :: Miscellaneous :: Chat room-
Jump to: