FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

The things we still find after all these years.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
The things we still find after all these years..... Left_bar_bleue800/1000The things we still find after all these years..... Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

The things we still find after all these years..... Empty
PostSubject: The things we still find after all these years.....   The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:54 pm

D'ah FU'K!?!? Nuthin's better than cherries >< Nuthin! ….okay, maybe chocolate covered cherries, but that's IT!
Spoiler:

Had Genesis REALLY summoned this.... Zack never would've had a chance... O.o
Spoiler:

And here we all though the highlight of Sephiroth's goal was Head and Shoulders....
Spoiler:

Reno has the best advice.... -.-
Spoiler:

I KNEW Jim Carey was FAKING it!!
Spoiler:

Moments like this really make one realize just how far animation graphics has advanced over years....able to make such a hair style look SO natural too!! O.o
Spoiler:

Gotta love those auto-spell checks.... or not >__>
Spoiler:

The secret to the Starbuck's addiction has FINALLY been revealed!
Spoiler:

Makes you wonder what else Zack tries to nuke, don't it?? O.o
Spoiler:

For Tifa's satisfaction, we'll just replay the last frame over and over and over and over and over...
Spoiler:

The truth behind why Genesis REALLY snapped and went all psycho nutball in Crisis Core....
Spoiler:

After seeing that, it now makes me glad he only recited Loveless.... could have been worse... he could have been reading Twilight throughout the whole CC game...

Hope you all had a fun laugh
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
The things we still find after all these years..... Left_bar_bleue30/30The things we still find after all these years..... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: Tifa Lockhart ~ Ungrumping the grumpy since 1912.

PostSubject: Re: The things we still find after all these years.....   The things we still find after all these years..... EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:45 am

something kinda beautiful about this
Spoiler:

sounds about right

Spoiler:

LOL!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
The things we still find after all these years..... Left_bar_bleue800/1000The things we still find after all these years..... Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: The things we still find after all these years.....   The things we still find after all these years..... EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:30 pm

The things we still find after all these years..... 15i5gjt

Found this in my old bookmark'ed pages. Thought Zack might want to use it in his banner Cool

BTW, I'll post a reply up sometime tomorrow... was tied up all day at the hospital with mom-in-law having outpatient surgery today. All went well and she's home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The things we still find after all these years.....   The things we still find after all these years..... Empty

Back to top Go down

The things we still find after all these years.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Misc. :: Miscellaneous :: Chat room-
Jump to: