FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:15 am

Smiling at the man's blatant flirting, Crucent replied "No need to apologize. You haven't hindered anything, just delayed a little, but that isn't a crisis."

As he kissed her hand, she was a little surprised, but she said nothing and it wasn't like he bit her or anything. She did wonder a bit why he was beeing so courteous but let it go at that. Instead, she said"My name is no secret, I am Crucent Rondipur, from Windhurst. Pleased to meet you Lar"
Back to top Go down
Lar Highwind

Lar Highwind

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Character Tweaks: LAR LAR LAR LAR LAR!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:05 pm

"Crucent.. I will remember that", Lar said to her. He took a step back towards to where he was sitting. Looking at her then back at Raven, then around at almost everyone else in the arena, he noticed none of them other than Crucent had a bodyguard of some kind. Lar thought that this person he was so fascinated with must be someone of status. "If I may, I find it curious that you require a bodyguard for your outings.. I'm taking a guess here, but you must be someone rather important here in this world? Sorry I'm not very familiar with other world politics. But if there is anything I could do to assist you, please let me know, I would be honored to be at your assistance." He said as he nodded to Crucent. Turning his attention to Raven he smiled at him and patted him on the shoulder. He actually thought Raven was a fine young man, but quick to react out of proportions, most likely from his own personal experiences, but he was not going to hold anything against him, for he was only doing his job nor was he going to question him about his own past. "I know what it's like Raven. Protect the target at any cost. It's a heavy burden. I am capable of assisting, if you are capable of accepting." He smiled at the pair and gave Crucent a quick wink. He really was hoping they would accept his offer, for he longed to offer his services as he did back in his SOLDIER days.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 am

Raven was really starting to just tune the blabbering out. He knew exactly where this was going. Lar would make a few gentleman-like comments, add a few flirts in, then Crucent would be flattered and ask him to join along. After that, Raven was going to be stuck playing baby-sitter for two people instead of one. There wasn't much he could do now, the damage was done, but that didn't mean he had to like it.

"I'm not looking to fight, and I'm not here to pose a threat.. you may release the grip on your weapon before mistakes are made.."

Raven glared at the man, "I'll release it when I'm good and ready, you have no reason to fear as long as you keep your space." He glanced around and realized that they were the only three left standing there. Slight delay. Right...

He pulled out his cigarettes and lit one up while the two conversed. Oh, surprise surprise, the guy is trying to butt in. Raven almost rolled his eyes when Lar kissed her hand. She was definitely going to fall for that. He thought about just stepping outside to give them the alone time this joker so desperately wanted, but that meant leaving Crucent alone, and once again Raven was thinkig about the job.

He snapped back into the conversation as he saw Lar shift towards him. The man reached out to pat him on the shoulder and Raven's training kicked in. He brought his arm closest to Lar up and around Lar's outstretched arm. He grabbed the ex-SOLDIER's wrist and twisted it into an arm-bar. He side-stepped behind him and brought the man's arm behind his back. He placed his other arm on the man's shoulder so that getting out of the hold would be difficult without a major struggle. He pulled the man's arm upward a bit just to give an uncomfortable pull to his shoulder. He growled through his teeth, "Don't touch me"

He released the grip on the man and gave him a slight shove away. He looked at Crucent. "We should get going." He walked towards the door and leaned in towards Crucent as he did so. He whispered, "I don't trust him, but if you want him here that's fine. It will just complicte things further.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:54 am

As Raven wispered his last comment to Crucent she realised he was right, and replied to Lar "No I am not very important at all, just an adventurer like everybody else in this town, but I do have an important job to do, so I figured a bodyguard would be a good idea. Unfortunately, it's not something that really requires more then myself and Raven."

Smiling her most radiant smile, she looked directly at Lar and continued "but if you want, perhaps we can meet up after I'm done with my job here. Just stop by the housing area here in town and leave a message for me with my Moogle and i'll get it. Now however i'm afraid i really must go, but it was a pleasure making your aquaintance."

Nodding to him, she turned and went to follow Raven.
Back to top Go down
Lar Highwind

Lar Highwind

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Character Tweaks: LAR LAR LAR LAR LAR!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Lar took his step back after the shove with Raven. Lar smile and nodded at the man. Crucent was in capable hands. He smiled at her offer to meet later. He would love to be able to talk with her more as well. "I would like that very much, Crucent. I look forward to meeting with you later." Lar smiled at her and gave a nod and allowed them to leave the arena. He watched as they left, with a smile on his face. Today WAS an interesting day for him, but too bad they couldn't make use of him. But Lar understood some missions just don't need an extra man.. It can complicate things, and he didn't want that. Instead he picked up his belongings and exited the Arena, making his way to the housing area to do what Crucent had mentioned. He made his way to the housing area and left all his information for her. He told the Mog that he would most likely wait in this area as he had nowhere really to go, He'd just wander around and continue his sightseeing. After his departure from speaking with the Mog, he left the house and walked down the street only a block or so and sat down on a bench. The sprawled his arms out across it and rested his head backwards. "Hmm.. I think I'm going to be waiting for quite some time...", he said to himself and gave a slight quiet chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 am

Raven walked outside and waited for Crucent. He puffed on his cigarette and watched as people walked by staring at his strange "fire breathing". He chuckled at how this must look to them, he probably looked like somekind of powerful spell-caster or demon. He glanced down at the half empty package of cigarettes. These are definitely not going to last me at this rate. He sighed and leaned up against the wall of the arena.

Shortly after, Crucent came out to greet him. He looked her down and up, making sure she was ok then asked her, "Can we wait here a moment, I would like to bring in the sites of the city bustling by." He waved to an unoccupied bench nearby and waited for her to sit down before he did also. He looked around the place, feigning interest in the crowd, but his real target emerged from the arena after a minute or two.

Out came Lar, the consumate ladies man and thorn in Raven's side. It wasn't that he minded that he was puting the moves on Crucent it was that he was making his job more difficult. Raven watched him discreetly out of the corner of his eye. The man looked determined and walked straight off towards the housing district. I'll give him points for persistency but if I were this noble I would be a bit leery of someone who got home before I did.

Raven turned and looked at Crucent. He gave her a smile and stood up. He threw down his cigarette on the ground and stomped it out. He glanced around one more time to make sure the coast was clear and then turned back to her again. "We should probably get moving. What's next on your to-do list?" He reached out with his hand to help her up and then started walking down the street with her.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:22 am

Walking down the street with Raven holding her hand, Crucent replied "Well, it's getting rather lats, so I suppose we'd better get some sleep before I have to go meet Naja in the morning." At the mentioning of the Mithra's name, Crucent's eyes narrowed and her usually upright ears laid flat against her head. Just the thought of that.... cat wound her right up, so she took a deep breath and tried to relax again.

"I'm sorry, but it seems you will have your work cut out for you trying to keep us from not killing eachother tomorrow. We don't exactly see eye to eye on things." Reaching her house, she got a message from her Moogle, read it and smiled a little as she thought to herself "he is certainly persistent that Lar character."

Turning around to face Raven she said "your bedroom is just off to the left, mine is at the back of the house, if you should need anything just ask my Moogle" indicating the small creature with tiny wings and the big red pompom on its head, it gave a wave to Raven "and so I hope you have a good night, and see you in the morning."

With that she turned and walked down the corridor to her own bedroom, then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning the sun was out as Crucent got up and dressed. Thinking long and hard about wearing her Claws, she finally decided to take them along, after all, Nadja had her Morning Star, so fair is only fair.

Heading into the main room she saw Ravaen was already up, and said "I hope you slept well, cause i need you to be well... ready to restrain me or Nadja quickly should things get tense." Sitting down in a chair she accepted the cup of coffee her Moogle was bringing her before it turned to Raven and asked if he wanted something to eat or drink as well.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:39 am

Raven had already been awake for an hour before Crucent. He had gotten up just as the sun was breaking over the horizon and had gone out for a stroll. He walked to a local café and had bought a coffee and bagel. He sat there and watched the city begin to wake up while he waited. The lighting of the sun striking the stone and wooden buildings was great and Raven didn't have to deal with idiots this early. Idiots liked to sleep in. So Raven enjoyed the blissful silence in the absence of the hustle and bustle. This was the most peace he had gotten the whole time he had been in Vana'diel.

But all good things must come to an end. Soon people began to fill in the streets again and Raven decided it was time to return to Crucent. He hadn't been in the house five minutes before Crucent came into the front room. She looked ready for a battle, with both of her claws at her hips. Raven raised an eyebrow to her, "you really don't want to make this easy on me do you? What am I supposed to do if you two start swinging you weapons at each other? he grinned at Crucent hoping it would sink in.

"Well, whatever you choose to do, try and play nice. I will probably end up restraining whoever attacks first, but seeing as you hired me, I will probably lean towards her. Either way, I am ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:21 am

Adjusting her Claws, Crucent looked less than pleased and said "Don't worry, these are just for show, I won't actually use them against Naja, but since she is the kind of person who has no problem using violence and her Morning Star when things don't go as she wants them to, I'd like her to know that I am not there to be bullied around."

Taking a deep breath, she squared her shoulders "Let's go and get this over with then." Heading out the door, she walked across the grounds, and headed up a set of stairs to the upper level of the city, completely ignoring everybody around her as she focused on staying calm around Naja. Turning a corner she headed left into the next section, where the port was and walked along the upper wide sidewalk then stopped abruptly outside a door, didnt bother to knock and entered.

Inside the cooler darkness, there was a young man sitting by a desk, looking very distressed. Crucent walked over and said "Hi Abquhbah, long time no see. Is the raging furball in?" Looking up with a surprised look on his face, he gave her a brief smile and said 'she sure is, good luck. Try not to kill eachother, no matter what the reason for your visit is'.

Gesturing to Raven, whom Abquhbah looked up and down closely Crucent replied "Don't worry, thats why he is with me, he'll keep me in line. His name is Raven."

'Good luck stranger, you may have your work cut out for you, the last time Crucent came by us, it ended with Naja's Morning Star making a great big hole in the wall by the door over there. We just recently had it fixed.'

"oh hush, this chatting won't get anything done. Might as well go see'Her Highness'" No sooner had Crucent finished speaking and a big Galka came out of Naja's office, livid with rage, so much so infact, that when he slammed the door shut, it nearly fell off it's hinges. "That....that....WOMAN!!!! I have never been so insulted in all my life!" was all he managed to say before he stomped off.

Giving Abquhbah a look as old as Time itself, Crucent sighed heavily, looked at Raven and said "Well, this is as good a time as any, it's not like she'll be any more pleasant later, so, let's go say hi." She then pushed open the office door and headed inside.

"Naja." Not a courteous greeting by any standard, but it got the Mithrans attention faster then anything else could have done.

On the other side of the room, behind a wooden desk on wich the biggest Morning Star Crucent ever cared to see laid, it's metal spikes glinting in the light that came from the window, a small mithra with red short hair, dressed all in red, stood up so quickly her chair fell over.

"Why Crrrucent! what a delightful surrrprrrrise to see you again. To what do I owe this unexpected pleasurrre?" If looks could have killed, Crucent would have been dead within seconds of entering the office. Najas yellow eyes turned to Raven and she suddenly seemed very pleased. "And who is this? I don't think I have had the pleasurrrre of meeting you before Sirr?"

Looking less than impressed, Crucent replied before Raven had a chanse to talk "Drop it Naja, Im not gonna let you have him, so you can destroy him as well. We are here on behalf of The Archduke of Jeuno, who has heard that you are in posession of The Dolphin Crest, wich I'm sure you know is a family heirloom of his, is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Raven followed Crucent through the crowd and up to the building in which Naja was in. He looked around for any guards but did not see any. Huh, guess this lady must be pretty violent, cause they keep the staff low. And she must be pretty good with it too if she doesn't need guards... He looked out into the crowd behind him before stepping through the door.

Raven made a quick glance around the room, trying to sum up all the tactical points of interest. He noted a young man behind the desk, but otherwise igored him. He also saw the two points of entry, the door they had just came through, and the one behind the young man. When he was introduced to the man, he noded once, to show that he hadn't been oblivious to his existence, but other than that made no comment. But then the door slammed open and Raven was set on edge. His hand flew to his pistol and unsnapped it, but did not draw it. The galka was complaining about his hostess, but Raven didn't care. The only thing he was worried about was the woman following him into these tight quarters. If that happened it would be very difficult to stop her from striking out.

But She didn't and Raven followed Crucent through the door. Once again, he gave the room a run-down, including the snarling woman behind the desk. As she shot from her seat, Raven again unsnapped his pistol. He thought about aprehending her morningstar, but realized he couldn't because there were no grounds for it yet. He listened to the dialogue between the two. Oh, yeah. This was definitely going to be easy...
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:00 am

"Tsk, tsk Crrucent, what's the rrrush? I am merrrrrrely trrrying to be polite" Sitting down again Naja gestured to a couple of chairs in front of her desk for Crucent and Raven to sit down so Crucent did.

Sighing she replied "Naja, please, don't start with the tricks, just answer me, do you have it, yes or no?"

"oh fine! yourrr just no fun anymore, but Yes, I do happen to have it. It'll cost you howeverrr, you know full well I don't just give away things cause someone asks me "Trust me, I know. So how much do you want for it?"

Looking Crucent straight in the eye Naja didn't even bat an eyelid when she replied "Since its you, not much, a merrrrrre 20 million."

"WHAT? it's not worth it and you know that as well as I do!

Naja couldnt have jumped up off her chair any quicker even if her tail had been on fire as she leaned havily on her desk and snarled at Crucent "Arrre you calling me a liarrrr?!! I find it to be a fair price, if you can't afford it, I am surrrre therrre arrre otherrrs who can!"

Getting up equally fast, Crucent leaned down so she stared Naja straight in her eyes as she growled "I'd never Dream of calling you a liar, just a greedy, egoistic, spiteful ball or fur! That price is outrageous and you damn well know this! I have a budget of 15 millions and that is all, even if it's only worth ten, take it or leave it kitty!"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 am

Raven walked away from the two and leaned up against a wall. He half-listened to what they were saying, paying more attention to the tone of their voices than what was actually being said. It didn't really involve him, and he didn't care enough to really pay attention. Instead, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. Looking down, he noticed it was his last one. He frowned and put the empty pack back in his pocket.

He glanced up at the two woman dickering about the price of the heirloom and turned away. He hated pollitics almost as much as he hated not doing anything. So to help let the time go by, he continued to analyze escape routes. He knew everyway out and where exactly they were going to go if need be. With that done, he went back to listening to them...
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 pm

As Crucent called Naja those names it was enough to make the mithra snap
Leaping right over her desk, she pounced on Crucent and slammed her into the floor "Grrrreedy eh?" Grabbing Crucent by the collar of her jerkin, she balled up her fist and pulled quickly back attempting to slam it into Crucent's face.

Grabbing Najas fist with her own hand, Crucent squeezed on it with all her force and smiled grimly when she heard some bones snap under the pressure, causing Naja to scream in pain and Cru to grin in glee.

"oho, kitty wants to play, is that it?" Shoving Naja off, Crucent was back on top of her like glue, snarling "well fine by me!" Not even bothering with her Claws, she was in a wild fury as was Naja, biting and trying her best to claw at Crucent's face as Crucent grabbed Naja's head about to slam it into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Raven rolled his eyes as the cat woman leapt across the table. He knew nobles had petty differences and that they sometimes developed into deadly games of intrigue and espionage, especially since he had gained a few extra bucks because of those instances, but this was ridiculous. There was no rational reason for them to be acting this way. They were acting childish and all it was doing was making his job harder.

Raven took the cigarette out of his mouth and puut it out in the palm of his hand. He was out of cigarettes and out of patience. He walked slowly towards the wrestling women while drawing his pistol from his holster on his right thigh. He chambered a round just as he reached them. He sighed and reached down with his free hand to grab Crucent's shirt collar. He placed his right boot down on the Mithra's throat and pushed downwards. As he did that, he jerked Crucent's collar back, the result was Crucent being tossed gently off while Raven was left standing with a steel toed boot on the other woman's throat.

Raven flicked his silnced .45 caliber pistol into Naja's face, the huge silencer nearly poking her left eye out. Without looking away from the cat as she thrashed at him, Raven said to Crucent, "Whatever it is that you came for grab it. Don't just take it and run, though, leave what you offered her. Don't even think of coming near her. If you do I may shoot you."

Raven didn't exactly like talking that way to clients, but it did get the point across. Not to mention the fact that threatening the person who hired him would make his next threat even more valid. He pressed harder down on Naja's throat and said, "As for you, stop struggling. The more you struggle, the harder I am going to press down on your wind pipe. Keep struggling and I'll just have to crush it. Don't test me."
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 am

Massaging her neck, Crucent nodded at Raven and got up.
Heading over to Naja's desk, she quickly rummaged through it and found the Dolphin's Crest, a beauifully carved pair of Dolphin's their noses touching at the top.

"I've got it, now for the payment." With a small thud she slammed a sack of gold onto the desk, then looked at Naja who was busy glaring and giving Raven the most vicious look she had "There, now noone can say that I, Jeuno, the ArchDuke stole it. Payment of 10 million gil."

Glancing over at Raven, she put the Crest carefully into a cloth bag then pulled the closing cord, making sure she wouldn't loose it then said "Let's go!"

Mock nodding to Naja as she passed the raging woman on the floor, she said "Always a pleasure doing buisness with you kitty. See you another time" then left the building and slowed her strides enough for Raven to catch up with her again, securing her package inside her armor so no thief could get it.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Raven kept his eyes locked on Naja as Crucent moved through the room dealing with her business. Naja was giving him a look so vile Raven thought her face may stick in that position. But atleast she had stopped thrashing. Raven was sure he had at least seven scratches up and down his legs that were going to need stitches. That alone made him entertain thoughts of just pulling the trigger...

And why shouldn't he? She now. Knew his face and undoubtedly hated him, he could be brought up on charges of assault with a deadly weapon, and the world would have. One less stuck up noble and none would be the wiser. He could take her out with just a pound of pressure from his finger. Just a twitch and the world would be a better place.

But who was he to play god? That was thewhole reason he was here in the first place. Back home he was fighting against men just like that. Men who did not value the lives of anyone but themselves. The thought sickened him.

Raven glanced up from his thoughts. Crucent was gone and he was alone in the room with the cat woman. Her faced had changed. No longer did it look so vicious. Instead, it gave a look of begging. This woman who had enough money to buy anything, was reduced to begging like the people she distained. That was a reward in and of itself.

Keeping the pistol trained on her face, Raven pressed down with his boot. The cat thrashed and tore at Raven's leg, but he would not move. Raven was determined to see this through. She thrashed for a few moments more and then went limp. Raven removed his foot and bent over her, his index and middle fingers searching for a pulse on her throat. He found one, but it was faint. She would live.

As Raven walked through the door to the waiting area, he brought his pistol up level with the secretary. The man just sat there in stunned silence as Raven moved across the room, never takeing his eyes or the gun off the man. In a moment it didn't matter, though, for Raven was outside and moving through the crowd towards Crucent. He put his pistol away and approached the tall woman saying, "What now?
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 am

Looking at Raven Cru said grimly "Now? We get the hell out of here and to the nearest Airship before she wants revenge!" Quickly heading towards the tunnel she urged him to follow her, no sooner had they gotten out of sight of Naja's door then it slammed open and out came Naja, brandishing her Morning Star and staring wildly in every direction to find them.

"CRRRRUCENT!!!!! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU!!! YOU AND THAT PRRRETTYBOY GUNMAN YOU HAD WITH YOU!" Growling and snarling her tail thrashed about as she ran down to the firsl level of the plaza searching for them.

"Dammit, I was afraid this would happen. Change of plans; we have to find a White Mage that can teleport us back to Jeuno, the Airship Dock isn't safe anymore." Sighing, Crucent walked into the tunnel and off back to the Residential Area, hoping not to run into Naja or any of her Sentinels.

Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:15 pm

As Crucent led Raven through the city, he kept an eye on their backs. The overgrown cat was actively searching for them and was getting closer everyminute. Not to mention her guards were spreading out through the city looking for them. It seemed they weren't going to get out without a fight. Raven drew his pistol and continued to run.

But as they whipped around a corner, Raven practically crashed into a Sentinel. The man was ready for them and had his spear drawn and pointing in a thrusting position at them. Raven had almost ran himself through on the thing coming around the corner. But now that he had dodged it, the Sentinel had no room to maneuver and attack again. Raven reached out with his free hand and grabbed the spear halfway up the shaft. He jerked hard on it once, throwing the man off balance and sending him tumbling towards him. The man's face was level with Raven's other hand as he squeezed the trigger on his pistol. The silenced pistol made a soft pfft sound as the bullet left the barrel and crashed through the small visor on the man's helmet. The man's forward momentum carried him past Raven while the bullet tried to take him in the opposite direction. The man went horizontal in the air for a moment before crashing down behind Raven, who was still moving.

Three more steps and he was infront of the Sentinel's partner. This man had a sword drawn and was crouched in a fighting stance. Raven didn't let that stop him, though. Instead, he used his momentum as a weapon against the man. He jumped in the air and brought both of his feet up between himself and the sentinel. His feet crashed into the man's heavy chest armor and they both collapsed to the ground. As soon as they hit the ground, though, Raven's reflexes snapped up. He brought the pistol up and aimed for the exposed skin underneath the jaw of the man's helmet. He fired twice to be sure and then scrambled to his feet. Following Crucent along through the city.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Turning her head backwards a little when she heard the first crash, she saw Raven stick his weapon in the mans face then do something that caused the Sentinels head to fly back as blood trailed it until he hit the ground. Stunned Crucent had no time to ask what Raven had done however cause as he started attacking the other, she could see more Sentinels hurrying towards their spot, ready to kill them and ask questions later.

Cursing to herself she strapped on her Claws and leapt at the first newcomer punching him hard in the face, effectively stabbing his brain with four knives before yanking her hand back from the now dead man and still running at the next attacker stabbed him with her other hand right beneath his ribcage, puncturing his lung before swiping across his throat with her other Claw, getting covered in a spray of his blood.

"Do you always kill people when your a bodyguard?"

Kicking another Sentinel, a woman this time, straight in her gut, Crucent slammed the flat of her hand into the back of the womans head and watched her fall before she grabbed Raven and hissed "Cause as fun as it is, we do need to not draw attention to ourselves, and you kinda ensured that we now have Everyones attention!"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:32 am

Raven scowled at the dig from Crucent. Like it was his fault that the guards were looking for them? He was just there to keep her safe and keep her from killing the other kitten. If that meant he had to kill a few guards along the way, so be it. "If I get to knock a few skulls while doing my job, I call that a bonus. As for leting everyone know where we are, maybe you should point us in the right direction before we run off like that again, that way we can plot the best course. Especially if you don't want anymore of these guards dieing."

Raven put the pistol away and used the weapon calling ability of his vest to call the Lion's Pride to his back. As they ran down an alley Raven spared a glance over his shoulder to see a group of ten more guards chasing after them. Raven winced and glanced around for a away to slow them down. Raven found the answer to that in the form of a scafolding. He looked up before they went underneath it and there were all sorts of paint buckets lying on it, but no people. Perfect. As they ran under it, Raven drew the Lion's Pride and slashed at the support beams. Just as they reached the other side, the scaffolding collapsed, blocking the guards from following.

They had time to catch their breathe if they wanted for a bit, but Raven wanted to keep going. Hopefully they were getting near where they were going, because Raven was just about done with this city. That cat had some serious issues and Raven would prefer not being on the receiving end of them. He looked to Crucent to see which way she wanted to go to get to their destination. He hated not knowing his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:54 am

Slipping around a corner and into an alcove, Crucent quickly grabbed Raven and pulled him in after her as the Sentinels ran past them.
Looking at the men now running away from them, she said "Okay. your right, we need an out...." looking across the open square, she saw a random White Mage standing around doing nothing much "...and I think I see one now."

Grabbing Raven she walked quickly to the Mage and said "Teleport for two please, to Jeuno, right now."

Looking disinterested at the pair of them he answered "Sure, it'll be 2000 gil, up front naturally"

Giving him the money, she nodded at him and took a hold of Ravens arm. Feeling the familiar tingle all over her body as the Spell took effect, She heard a man , a Sentinel, had spotted them, shouting at the mage to stop, but it was too late; a great whirl of magic sparks surrounded both her and Raven, she felt like someone was pulling her by her stomach and with a final flash of white light they were gone.

.......................................................................................................................................

Reappearing in Lower Jeuno, she steadied herself as she was leaning on Raven's arm still.
"phew, good to be back. now, are you okay?" looking him over she didn't see anything physically wrong with him, all his bodyparts were still with him, and so was hers, so she left go of him and felt to make sure she still had the Dolphin Crest with her.

"ok, now I just need to get this to the ArchDuke and I'm done, so again, thank you for your help aaand..." reaching into her Harness, she took out another sack of gold and gave it to him "There you go, your payment. Your free to go."

Smiling at him one last time she turned and headed off to the ArchDukes house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)   The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dolphin Crest (FINISHED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy XI :: World Information and RP locations :: Grand Duchy of Jeuno-
Jump to: