FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Exploring a new Environment (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring a new Environment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Exploring a new Environment (Open) Ari1-1
Time changes many things, and time had changed Arianrhod Truesdale.

She'd been free of The Facility for some few weeks and she was slowly adapting to life outside the confines of her former captivity, though it wasn't easy. There was much that she still didn't understand, but at the least it was exhilarating. She'd found an apartment and had been making a pretty good living for herself hunting monsters that roamed the unpopulated areas of several worlds, looking for something that she hadn't found yet. She just wasn't sure what it was that she was seeking.

Still, for a girl who had never been introduced to the concept of dressing for effect, she had turned into something of a clotheshorse once she realized that clothing could be fun to wear. Which was part of the reason she was wandering Esther City this particular day. This wasn't her usual haunt, but the shopping here was unmatched.

So she was looking through the racks of clothes, though still aware of her surroundings should someone notice her and approach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:51 pm

After a 2 and a half day train ride Michael and his parents finally arrive at the Esthar City train station. Mom you take dad and get a room at the local hotel and ill be along shortly." Michael walks over to a job listing board and sees that a local store was looking for new hires specially those who had experience in the field of machines. Michel grabbed a tab from the poster and began heading to the Esthar city shopping complex. As he was walking Micheal could not believe how large this place was in comparison to Midgar. "This place has to be at least 2 times larger the Midgar is and i thought Midgar was large.

After a few minutes of walking Michael arrives at the shopping complex walking of to the directory he begins looking for the shop that had put the help wanted sign up over at the train station "Mom could easily get lost in her with all these stores *chuckles* good thing i didn't bring her along or what money they have may be gone before i know it. Spotting were he needs to go Michael heads of in that general direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Ari noticed the man wandering through the shopping center from the moment he appeared. He carried himself with an odd gait, like he was different from those around him, the common people of the city, but he wasn't a warrior like the "Raven" man from the Universal Metroplex.

She watched him out of the corner of her eye as she continued to shop, though it wasn't easy to find clothes in the colors which she preferred.

Ari tended towards blue-greens, like her eyes, with black and silver, but while she could find black easily enough, and whites, and sometimes silver-grey... turquoise shades weren't the easiest to find. Still, it was worth the search to find what she liked.

But curiosity kept drawing her attention back to the man. Who was he? What was he doing here? Was he someone she needed to hide from?

She watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Continuing on towards the shop that he was looking for he could feel as though someone or something watch watching him but Michael passed it off as nothing just his mind being alert to his surroundings from his time as a bounty hunter and his years on the run from Shin-Ra "If i get get a location in this complex i might be able to re-open my shop for business when i have the funding to get started."

Stopping for a moment and admiring the surroundings Michael kinda feels out of sorts in such a massive city as he is used to the gritty slightly backwater ways of Midgar. "Well cant stand around here all day i need to get to this shop before they close or i may be out of luck for the weekend." Continuing back towards the store Micheal trys not to look like he doesn't belong which was not an easy task being he is used to a more industrial city not a technological city. either way its his new home and he has to get used to it and its inhabitants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:14 pm

It took several minutes before Ari finally identified what made him different. He wasn't the warrior that "Raven" was, but he was a warrior of sorts. He carried himself like the guards had back at the Facility only...

... only he was much more open in his stance. He wasn't expecting an attack, or preparing to make one. He openly gaped at the buildings around them (granted, Ari was still doing her fair share of gaping wide-mouthed at the oddities and wonders of the various worlds she could reach from the Metroplex, but he was unashamed about it).

She watched him visibly pull himself away from his awe at the city and hurry along to one of the store fronts. Out of curiosity, Ari quickly paid for the blouse that she was interested in and quietly followed the man from a distance, wondering what he sought and where he might be from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Reaching the store he was seeking Michael walked up to the Store keep and ask "are you the one who posted this over at the train station on the job board? I have the experience you are looking for with machines and would be available to start whenever you see fit. I have come a long ways from Midgar and new to rebuild my life out here but i need more money then what i have on me at present.

The store-keep looked him over from head to feet and said "Well son you are in luck as i was the one that posted that note over at the station on the job board. You say your from Midgar? well anyone from there almost always have knowledge of machines to one degree or another but non have had enough knowledge for me to hire, what makes you any different from them?" Puzzled by the old mans response Michael replies back "I owned my own machine shop out in Midgar that is until recently i ran into a few complications and it was destroyed, but if you would like i would be willing to show you my skills." The old man was flabbergasted at the politeness of this young man and welcomed him into his shop for a demonstration of his skills "My my you do certainly live up to your word i am indeed impressed with your knowledge of machines. You my boy have a bright future here in Esthar, you can consider yourself hired. You can start tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:35 pm

A machine builder? From Midgar?

Something about that teased her memory. A voice... a voice saying something about... "those pencil-pushers in Midgar"...

Her eyes widened and she caught herself just short of a gasp of surprise. Midgar! That was the name of the place where The Facility was!

She shivered for a moment, uncertain if the man was truly like her, and escaped from that place with no desire to ever return... but why would he feign that tale for no one's benefit but that of the old man who ran the shop?

She stayed hidden, observing him from a distance, wondering if he would be like Dian and a potential ally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Michael looks at the old man and offered out his hand in thanks for hiring him thank you sir, i will help you increase business to you store and i can promise you that you will not find a single disappointed customer spending there hard earned money with you." Micheal begins walking back the the entrance on the shopping center he entered from. Thinking to himself as he walked Michael said to himself "I wonder id Mom and pop managed to find a hotel and get a room set up for themselves.. The day is still young so i may as well look for the local clubs to see what is open."

Before walking out of the shopping complex Michael stops in front of a drink machine and puts in him coin for a drink. then walks out onto the path heading out to the direction he assumes is the way to downtown."I don't know if i will ever get used to the sheer size of this place but i guess that comes with the territory this is home now and i have to get used to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:57 pm

There were words that the man was using that made no sense whatsoever to Ari, but she had learned to simply listen and hopefully she would be able to piece together what they meant. "Mom" and "Pop" were words that she wasn't certain of. She had heard the one word used in reference to beverages but that made no sense in the way that he was using the word.

She couldn't help herself, curiosity had the better of her and so she followed him as closely as she dared.

He talked, but she couldn't see anyone which he would be speaking to, and that made her wonder if he was perhaps a bit odd inside his brain. Though some of the Researchers would speak aloud while observing her. They were speaking to recording devices, making vocal notations for later reports.

Maybe he was doing the same?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:10 pm

opening the drink he purchased from the machine Micheal began drinking it while he walked, he had that feeling again that someone was watching him but he did not do anything about it just kept walking as he knew that is the person was after him they would have taken there chance a while back. stooping into a local store along the way Michael walks up to the clerk at the till and asks "Hi there, i was wondering if you knew were the local clubs are located? I'm new to these parts and am looking for a good place to sit down and have a few drinks." "Well if you keep following the road till you hit he t intersection then stay to the right and without a black from that intersection you will find a pretty nice little club." Michael thanks the clerk and walks out following the road like the Clerk said. Reaching the Intersection he was told about Michael keeps to the right and follows the road till the club is in site. Walking up to the club Michael walk through the front doors going into the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:18 pm

The building which the man entered was... odd to say the least. For a time, Ari wasn't certain whether or not to continue following him, since she could tell that there were quite a number of other people present and she still had issues with being caught in large crowds. Curiosity got the better of her, though, and she followed him inside.

With the crowded nature of the building, she quickly lost sight of the man she was following, and that, unfortunately, left her open for the opportunist at the bar.

"Hey, pretty lady, why don't you come join me for a drink?"

It took her a moment to realize that he was addressing her. She'd never been called by that designation before. In fact, she took long enough to respond to him that he began to become belligerent.

"Hey, I'm talking to you, or are you too good for us common folk?" He sneered at her.

She turned her head. "I... I do not understand your question, nor your presumptions. Alcohol impairs judgment. Perhaps you have imbibed too much?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Hearing that a man was being rude to a lady Michael walks over to were this was happening and grabs the guy buy his shoulder turning him around so he is looking at the guy. "Listen buddy leave the lady alone, she is obviously not looking to spend time with you so how about you take this money here and go buy yourself a another drink or two. If i find you harassing this young lady or any other i will take the opportunity to throw you out myself and save the bouncers a few steps, now begone with yourself. Micheal turns his attention to Arianrhod and ask her "You alright? Did that guy cause you any harm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Ari looked at the man she had been following curiously. He had moved quickly to intervene with the strange man who had the odor of alcohol far too strongly on his breath. That behavior puzzled her. Quite simply, he puzzled her.

She shook her head in response to his question. "I am unharmed. The man is inebriated. He lacks the balance and clear thinking to be a threat to me."

She tilted her head in confusion. "You puzzle me. I am Arianrhod Truesdale. It is good to meet you."

It was something of a rote response that she had heard several times at the party in the Metroplex. She presumed that it was something like the greeting call of a beast to the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:51 pm

"That's good I'm happy to hear that he did not harm you. My name is Michael Dane or Ash if you prefer it is nice to meet you miss Arianrhod Truesdale. What about me puzzles you? perhaps i can help clear that up for you over a drink. Michael walks over to the bar and sits down ordering a mug of the house beer then turns facing Arianrhod. "So what brings you to a place like this? you don't really seem like a local to this city like myself you must have come from outside." Micheal takes a drink of his beer then goes on to listen to what Arianrhod has to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Ari thought about her reply as she ordered a beverage of something decidedly non-alcoholic. She took a sip and found the taste to her liking, though the cranberry juice was rather bitter.

"I am not local. I am here for the shopping because I like finding new clothes to wear. It is very fun to wear different clothes every day." She thought carefully again. "I believe that I am from a place called Midgar, but I only knew it as The Facility. I am not going back. Even should the Researchers send warriors to hunt me, I will not go back."

She watched his face carefully to judge his reaction to the words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:10 am

Surprised to learn that she was from Midgar Michael speaks up "I to am from Midgar and i left because of problems i have had in the past with Shin-Ra and i did not want to take anymore chances on the lives of my parents, so i moved us out her to hopefully start a new beginning, a fresh new start with new ground to stand on. Sounds like you have had troubles of your own with Shin-Ra well ill tell you a deal if you would like i would be more then willing to watch you back and assist you if those researchers send anyone after you." Taking another drink of his beer Micheal then proceeds to ask Arianrhod if she has a home she is staying in within the city. "If you need a place to stay i can provide you with a place to sleep and to stare you're clothing if you do not already have a place you are staying here in the city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:17 am

She looked curiously at him.

"What are 'parents'?" The question asked itself before she could even consider that it might be inconsiderate to ask, but she'd rather gotten into the habit of asking the questions she had when she met Dian at the party. "I have an apartment, but it is in the Universal Metroplex and I take the transports out to the different worlds. I have not found a permanent location yet." She tilted her head slightly. "I remember the designation 'Shin-Ra', but I do not know much more than the fact that it was mentioned by several researchers and that there was an emblem on the uniforms of the guards."

She nodded. "I believe an alliance would be mutually beneficial."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:40 am

Caught off guard by the question concerning family Micheal looks to Arianrhod and begins to explain what a family is "A family is what is the unification of two individuals who love each other and decide that they want to create offspring. Now offspring are what are called to as children. A family consists of a mother and a father and any number of children.The children are sometimes raised to carry on the history of the family while other times the children grown up and follow there own path in life like myself."

Michael takes a gulp of his beer before reaching into his pocket he picks up his phone flipping it open to see if he missed any calls, seeing that he hasn't missed any calls then flips it back down and puts it back into his pocket. "Whenever Shin-Ra is involved i always keep my distance and watch over anyone else who has had run in with them as well. We are are wanted by that company and it's president for two different reasons but so far they have had little to no luck in the search for me and i intend to keep it that way. For your own safety ill rent you a room at the hotel i will be staying at with my parents that way if you ever need anything you can just knock on my room door. However if you feel more comfortable at the multiplex then i will not stand in your way." Michael Smiles at Arianrhod then orders another drink for himself and Arianrhod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Ari thought about his explanation of the mysterious "family" concept for a moment. "The Researchers did not present that concept to me. I... I do not have a family. I do not have mother or father or other children from them... I was alone. The Researchers observed me at all times. I was trained. Given no path other than what they wished for me."

She sighed. "If Shin-Ra instructed the Researchers to create me, then they did so with the desire to create a weapon. The Researchers were pleased with my development, I know that much."

She nodded in response to his offer. "In time I will move away from the Metroplex. It is... too centrally located to be safe indefinitely. I will need to find some place where I can be at peace and safe from pursuers. I have not found that place yet." She looked up at him. "Thank you for your offer. I will accept it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:21 am

Michael nods at Arianrhod "if you do not have a family then they must have created you from genes or something, but you will be part of my family while not related in blood to me or my parents we will accept you into the family. That way i will be able to watch out for you and keep you safe should anyone come after you. Michael finishes up his beer then pulls out his cellphone from his pocket, flipping it open he dials the number to his parents cell phone. a minute or so later Michaels mom Sierra picks up the phone "Hello?" "Hi mom its Michael just checking in on you and pops to make sure you found a hotel and got set up alright. By the way were are you guys staying at anyways so i know were to head when I'm done here?" Michaels mom tells him where they are staying and how to get there. "Alright thanks mom, see you later." flipping the screen back down on his phone Michael puts it back in his pocket and looks back to Arianrhod and says "My apologies for that just wanted to check in on the parents to make sure they got to the hotel and got a room."

Looking around the bar Michael noticed a man at a table alone watching Michael and Arianrhod, by the looks of it he was also taking down notes. When his eyes met Michaels the guy quickly turned hi head away "Arianrhod i need you to take my phone and slowly make your way to the front doors i will meet you out front soon. We need to leave looks like someone has been watching us, possibly a Shin-Ra spy. We could be in for a fight if he hasn't called in for reinforcements yet. Nothing is going to happen to you that is a promise i will make to you now. I will cover you as you make your way to the doors" Michael hands his phone to Arianrhod then reaches down and unsnaps his holster holing his pistol in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Ari was surprised by his offer to accept her into his family unit, in spite of the circumstances. She wondered if this was part of other units or if it was a quality unique to his. Now that she had some idea of what the word meant, she found that she was intensely curious about it...

... and grateful.

But her curiosity, and any response she might have had to it, was immediately distracted by the individual who was watching them. Her whole body felt like it was encased in ice for a moment, and that cold chill settled deep in her stomach. She wasn't afraid to fight, far from it. She was willing to fight to remain free of the Facility.

"I can fight, if I need to. Too close in here, though. Too many bystanders to get caught in the crossfire." She accepted the phone from him and slid it into a pocket. "I'll meet you out front."

Then she started to make her way to the door, doing her best not to look like she was running from anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Nodding to Arianrhod Michael gets up and starts walking along the outer wall of the club in hope he might be able to come up from the watchers blindside. Hand at the ready of his pistol Michael become to come up upon the watcher, who just at that very moment caught a glimpse of Michael waling towards him. Panicking the man gathers his papers and bolts for the door. Thinking to himself as he bolts after the guy "Right now i would love to just out a bullet in this guys back but there are to many innocent lives at risk if i pull my gun now. Why must Shin-Ra be so bloody persistent, them bastards just never give up."

The guy bolts through the front doors hopping to make a clean getaway only to end up running right into Arianrhod while his attention was on Michael running after him. Turning his attention back to who he ran into about to apologize he realizes who he ran into and drops everything and starts running the other way while breathing heavy pulling out a device from his pocket that slightly resembles a cell he dials 3 numbers then puts the device back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Ari saw the way the man's eyes widened when he realized who she was, or rather *what* she was, and momentary panic caused her stomach to clench in fear. Deep inside her soul something rumbled, stirring in complaint.

She wasn't certain that she wanted that rumble to become any louder. She remembered something roaring within her soul the night she'd escaped from The Facility and there were too many people around.

She reached out and tried to grab hold of the fleeing man. "Now you weren't planning on doing anything hasty, were you?"

He glanced back at her and wiggled away from her reach and kept going.

She looked up at Michael as he was approaching them. "He got a message out. Don't know how long we've got before allies show up."

((Not real sure what to do here, I'm following your lead on this.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:52 pm

((your doing well no worries))

Arriving out front of the club Michael says "well if he has called for backup then he id desperate but something has been bothering me, if this guy was actually working for Shin-Ra then he could have rang the bell for a few extra hands before we ever spotted him. This guy may be working for someone else. Good or evil we need to find out who that guy is and who he is working for." Michael goes running after they guy. Just at the exact moment Michael can see a black car turn around the corner flashing back to the night he almost shook hands with the reaper. "Shit not again!!" Michael pulls out his revolver from its holster and readies his aim. The black car stops and the watcher runs over getting in as the car drives away. Confused about what just happened Michael re-holsters his weapon and walks over to Arianrhod, Michael says"We need to follow that vehicle, what ever info he has we need to get a hold of.

Noticing the scattered papers around his feet he kneels down and picks one up and skims it over picking out key words he learns that the watcher is working for an ex Shin-Ra researcher looking to destroy Shin-Ra but is hunting for all those that have a grudge against Shin-Ra "Looks like our mysterious watcher might be a freind in the end, looks like he is working to take down Shin-Ra but needs the help of anyone with background troubles with them. Smiling and wiping his brow Michael says "Well its good to know we have allies in the weirdest of places.Guess we should find out more about this guy and maybe arrange a meeting with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:58 am

Ari glanced at the paperwork in his hands and frowned slightly. "I do not trust Researchers." Admittedly, though, her experience with them was justifiably tainted given her history with them. The Facility certainly did make for painting a very untrustworthy image of scientists and researchers as a group.

Particularly since the Head made it a practice to destroy or remove anyone who showed the least amount of human sympathy towards Arianrhod while she had been there.

Still, she found that she trusted Micheal.

"If you say that this person who would send spies after us is a possible ally, I will support you. I just pray that we are not played false." She paused, frowning slightly. "How do we go about arranging a meeting with someone we do not know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a new Environment (Open)   Exploring a new Environment (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring a new Environment (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next