FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 am

Standing in the open plaza next to the gates of Port windhurst Crucent was a little nervous, but did her best not to show it. She'd gotten a message from Zid that he was on his way with his airship since Iki wasn't strong enough to manage an intermittant world flight yet. So, wasting no time, she'd started arranging their date, or more appropriately named, their adventure, putting the last final touches on everything only a few hours earlier.

As the galka that worked in the port arrivals informed her that and airship called Invincible was about to land in the next 15 minutes or so, she started running it all over in her head one last time.

'let's see... first show him around here in Windy, then explore in Balga Dais, make our way to Jeuno and show him around there before we head to Yohator Jungle and then to Norg to see the pirates, and from there to Aht Urghan...."

Nodding happily she relaxed a little as she could now hear a low rumbling approach in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533

Character sheet
Max MP:
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:09 am

Zidane never was one for doing what he was told at times and that tends to end badly when one tries to direct him to where he should move his airship when trying to get him to dock, this was true even now as Zidane was rather excited to do an adventure on another world and thus when a dock supervisor told him to wait for the paper work to get all figured out......well that didn't exactly inspire him to listen. He simply ignored the person and landed his Airship anyway much to the rage of the supervisor who was currently rushing toward the airship to chew the captain out, when Zidane and his genome crew were teleported out they simply stared at the guy while he threw a fit.

After a while though they just walked past him without a word and the guy couldn't do a thing due to how Zidane had diplomatic immunity for being a world leader, and thus Zidane was able to promptly walk into the meeting area where Cru was with his Genomes behind him. Zidane used this chance to sneak up behind Cru and then hugged her from behind while grabbing at a certain pair on her, he then said "Ah I missed these two girls, wonder if they missed me." Zidane quickly let go though and laughed a bit while keeping his guard up just in case Cru didn't find that as funny as he did, when she did finally look at him he said "Well I'm here Cru, and don't worry about the girls they just out of the airship cause I would feel bad leaving them in there while we got to go around and have fun. They'll be going on their way to look at some other stuff and enjoy the town on their own."

Zidane then turned to look at the female genomes and then said to them "Now don't forget to be back at the Airship by dark, and no matter what stay away from shifty characters and watch out for one another. Oh and remember those lessons I gave you all in self defense." The genomes looked at Zidane and nodded before showing the daggers they each held on their person, they put the daggers away and then with a bow left to have fun while Zidane still worried about them...but it was just his nature.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 am

Feeling a pair of arms suddenly around her from behind Crucent was about to kill the owner of said arms until she heard Zidane's voice. Instead she turned around and gave him a stern look and said "Really? I haven't seen you for weeks and all you care about is that?!" folding her arms across her chest she appeared offended till he started looking a little worried at wich point she broke out in a big smile and gave him a big hug as she said "in other words, you haven't changed one bit. Welcome to Vana'diel hon, I hope you'll like it here."

As Zid talked to his crew, Cru waited a little impatiently and when he was done and they all walked off, she took his hand and said " So this is the city I first came to after leaving my hometown. it's name is Windhurst, and it's ruled by The Star Sybil who lives in a gigantic tree over in Windhurst Waters. I thought maybe we could take a little tour of this town before we go off exploring the world. Unless you'd like a little rest first if your tired from the trip here?"
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:44 am

Zidane held his hands up in defense when Cru gave him the stern look and was sounding pissed off, only after she hugged him did he relax and hug her back nuzzling his face against her as he said "I am what I am and that is all I can be, also not my fault you are ever so sexy." It was then that after he talked to his crew and saw them off that he held her hand as well and enjoyed how soft they felt, though he did feel a bit odd being so much shorter than her. Wasn't really his fault though......Cru was bleeping tall as can be to be honest, but he didn't care as it just made her have really nice long legs to enjoy looking at.

As he walked with her she explained some things about this city and said some things he didn't understand a lick of and thus said "Uhhh Star Sybil........w-wait............G-giant tree? *Zidane turned to look at the large tree he just now noticed and felt the color drain from his face, his mind flashing back to his near death experience in the Iifa tree back on Gaia. Soon he started to wobble a bit* Uh.......oh boy.......not......yep going down." Zidane's legs gave out under him and he fell to his knees limply, he wasn't out cold his body was just having a slight panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:59 am

Suddenly feeling Zid's hand slip out of hers, Crucent turned to see why he stopped and saw him sitting on his knees, breathing very quickly and shallowly as he just stared at Heavens Tower. Sitting down in front of him she looked concernedly at him "Are you okay? what happened?" feeling his forehead, he felt a little hot but not so much that he needed a Mage.

Looking back at the Tree she said "there is nothing to worry about, I promise you. It's just the home of the Star Sibyl."

Helping him back up on his feet she took him over to a bench by the rock walls that circled the entire city. Sitting him down she went and bought a cool drink that also was her own favourite, Windurstian Tea, from a vendor and returned to him with it and handed it to him.

"Here you go, please drink this, it will help." Sitting down next to him on the bench, she was still a little worried and kept an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Zidane didn't like causing Cru to worry about him as it made him feel a bit weak but he couldn't just force the panic away, with her help though he was able to stand up and moved to a bench to recover as his tail fur was standing on ends while it coiled tightly around his waist. Zidane forced his mind to stop making him remember the events so long ago and looked up to see the drink being offered to him, and thus gave Cru a weak smile before taking it with a shaky hand.

He took a few drinks of the cool liquid to calm down before he said "Thanks for that....sorry just I don't exactly enjoy large trees any more these days.......sorta due to how the giant tree of my world the Iifa tree tried to and nearly did kill me. Tree's become pretty damn scary when they send hundreds of giant roots to try and crush or trap you.....even more so when the roots are doing that while I was there to watch the final moments of my now dead older brother." Zidane shivered a bit at the memory as well as try to hold in his sadness as he was upset that his brother learned how to finally live his life far too late.

Shaking his head though Zidane stood up and shook his fear off after drinking the rest of the tea before holding a hand out for Cru to help her up, after she was standing he said "But it okay just a bad memory, I'm not in Gaia and that tree isn't Iifa so I'll be okay." Zidane was going to be okay....as long as no giant roots suddenly try to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 pm

"Are you sure your fine? we don't have to go to to the tree to meet the Sibyl, I'm sure if I ask her nicely, she'll come meet us instead...?" Giving him a quick smile she said "it's one of the perks of beeing World Leader all of a sudden. Persons who before didn't even know I existed now actually come if I summon them.

Still holding his hand as they walked towards the entrance to another part of Windurst, namely Windurst Woods. "Maybe we should just go back to my place here so you can relax for a while, then we can go look at the town later."

Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Zidane shook his head when Cru offered to have the person meet them on their own terms instead of the person's, to that he then said "No no we will go see her, she got enough stuff to deal with already without us dragging her away from her work I bet don't you think?" Zidane was learning to show a bit of respect to leaders after becoming one since damn was doing all that paperwork a work out on the wrist and the eyes. Also he didn't want his slight trauma to limit his life and he was going into that tree even if he had to crawl into the blasted thing.

Zidane then noticed where they were going and frowned a bit as he didn't want to be babied it was just a little panic attack nothing more, so he dug his feet into the ground and stared at Crucent before saying "I know you are trying to help me Cru, but I rather face this head on instead of just letting it scare me away. Anyway not like the giant trees of your worlds suddenly come alive and try to kill everyone, right?"
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Not able to stop herself, Crucent smiled as Zidane put his foot down. Listening to his last question she replied "No, they don't. We just have trees with dragons in them, bigger then Iki, and ready to kill. Unless you count the Gobbues, but, they are easliy killed so you dont have to worry about them either."

As she talked, they walked across the big field that made up Windhurst Woods, with it's one smaller, living and glimmering copy of the Heavens Tower tree stood. Surrounding it's base was a group of jugglers that was showing off their tricks to the amusement of the Tarutaru and Mithran children that was watching them.

Making a gesture towards the tree and the road behind it she said "this is Windhurst Woods. Here you have the Auction House and the Chocobo Rental behind it, up the road there. Through the big opening on our right are some guilds, straight ahead is the way out of town. But we are going this way" she lead him along a road a little to their left "This way takes you to Windhurst Waters, and the Star Sibyl. As they walked further they passed an opening in the earth wall that was on the left side of the road.
"in there is where all the living quarters are"
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Zidane shrugged a bit at hearing the dragon part before he then said "Dragons I don't have issues with, if the going gets rough I can always get out of the area anyway so those I'm not bothered by. Anyway size isn't everything ya know~" Zidane followed Crucent across the large field without too much of an issue as most people kept to themselves and didn't bother either one of them at the moment. It was then that they came upon some jugglers and children of different races though a large amount were female cats, Zidane remembered the Mithran gender issue and chuckled a bit as well at least the little girls didn't have boys sticking bugs in their hair.

Zidane then got an idea for some fun and cast his vanish spell on himself before sneaking over to one of the jugglers, he started to swipe the balls the Juggler was using and started to juggle them himself though to those watching it would be like the balls suddenly left the man's hand and started to juggle in thin air. This confused the poor man but the children ate it up, so Zidane figured he would let the kids have a bit more fun as he jumped up and let his tail grab a low hanging branch. He juggled them there which was confusing to the kids as the balls were constantly being juggled even as Zidane moved himself there, after a few moments though he let the balls fly toward the juggler and bonce off the guy's forehead and back to himself.

It didn't really do any harm to the man but his pride got a bit damaged while the children laughed loudly at how silly it was, but to show the man a bit of help Zidane infused the balls with some wind magic and had them circle around the man's head before forming a smiley face if one connected the dots. Finally the balls landed in the man's arms with the children clapping their hands, they thought he did all that on his own and as the man looked around in confusion Zidane walked past behind the man while still hidden. He then said in a low voice so only the guy heard "Here's for being a good sport." Zidane sneaked ten gold gil coins into the man's pocket before walking back to Crucent and turning his spell off, Zidane snickered a bit and said "Sorry I just love randomly surprising people."

Focusing back on what Cru said and did he looked at the auction house, the renal place, and then at the road that lead to some Guilds of sorts. He then followed her to the road that would take them to this Star Sibyl place, though he did turn to look at the living quarters area when they drew near. It wasn't that hard to remember all of this though, he lived in a giant city for most of his life so all this was a cake walk.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 pm

laughing at Zid's little trick Crucent waited till he returned and led him onwards across the low wooden walkway that marked the start of Windhurst Waters. On the very far side of the waterfilled landscape stood Heavens Tower guarding Windhurst and it's inhabitants, twinkling quietly with lazy blue-green nodes drifting around its vast trunk.

Spoiler:

Around it was one big island and a series of smaller ones, all connected with the same low walkways, on wich Mithrans and Tarutarus along with the odd hume walked.

"Here is where the smith is, along with the Tarutaru schools of Magic. But of course the main reason people come here is to see the Star Sibyl or her guards. They are very helpful. The guard leader will generally hire any mercenary that is strong enough to do well-paying missions for the Star Sibyl cause she's too busy to do them herself. But don't worry, she knows we're coming and has taken the time to see us"

Making her way along the walkways towards the Tree, she took it slowly so she didn't rush Zid, now knowing his dislike of huge trees, nodding to and chatting with people they met along the way so he had time to prepare himself as they got nearer.

Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Zidane looked at the Heaven's Tower tree and felt a bit silly now that he was close to it as he thought 'Oh what was I worried about it just a bit bigger than normal trees is all, not like you could stuff a city in it....' As Zidane drew closer to the tree with Cru his nerves calmed down a bit more as the closer he got the less worried he became, the tree was just didn't have that imposing feel Iifa had and that was good for him.

So as he listened to Cru explain things to him he nodded his head a bit before saying "Well if she is waiting for us we better hurry up now shouldn't we?" Zidane smiled at Cru before he took off like a shot, he jumped over, dodged around, and weaved through the crowd making a beeline toward the tree as fast as he could without smashing into a person that is.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Giggling she watched him shoot off, causing people to turn their heads, jump out of the way and shout after him. She just walked in a moderate pace tho, beeing in Windhurst Waters always made her relax and turn down her speed a bit, letting her guard down fully. Maybe it was the calmness that stemmed from the Tree itself that caused it, she didnt know, but frankly she didnt care either.

As she approached the Main gate embedded in the base of the treetrunk, she still marvelled at how skillfully the Tarutaru had managed to hollow out the tree and still ensure it was alive. Nodding at the two Mithran guards standing at the gate, she entered, looking up at the roof far above them. The sunlit air shining in through small window-like cracks in the tree illuminated more of those blue-green nodes floating around. Walking over to the desk situated in the middle of the room, she talked quietly with the 2 arutaru ladies sitting there, then nodded at them and smiled then turned to look at Zid.

"She's waiting for us, let's go."

Heading off to the dark walls she started making her way up a set of stairs embedded into the trunk, winding its way from the bottom of the tree to the very top wich was still high above them.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Zidane had ignored the people shouting after him as it was just a bit of fun he was having, not like he caused any harm to anyone but when he reached the gates and stood in front of the guards he looked them over as they did the same to him. He titled his head to the side a bit and let his tail form a question mark sign behind him wondering why they were looking at him like that, but no matter how he moved they kept their eyes locked on him for some reason. It was then that he looked over at Cru who caught up by now and said "Thought I left you way behind or something, thinking deeply about some things?"

He soon though followed Cru inside but as he did he waved goodbye to the guards as hey at least they weren't brandishing their weapons at him when he first ran up to the gate, it was then he started to look around at the insides of the place and noticed how natural looking it was. Sure enough though Cru stopped them to catch with some rather short girls or women he wasn't sure on their age, he just found them to have a their cuteness to them is all before listening to Cru.

Nodding his head to her response he waited till he was far enough away from the two women at the desk to then say "Umm could you explain what race those two girls were from, I been seeing a bunch of them but I don't know their race name or what they are about."
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:25 am

"Certainly. Those two ladies are TaruTaru, their race is extremely skilled with magic and this town is the taru main town. Those two outside the gates were Mithran, they aren't originally from here, but the Mithrans seem to enjoy living here and are good soldiers so the Taru let them stay for the benefit of both races. Now the man who was at the port was a Galka; you could say they are the opposite of Mithras, with them it's almost only males that are seen in public. Then of course you have us Elvaans, whos main City is San 'Doria, and the Humes wich are everywhere"

Laughing a little she stopped as they now stood at the very top of the tree, again they were in front of a big set of wooden doors, guarded by another pair of stern-looking Mithrans who nodded at them as they recognized Crucent as World Leader and allowed them to enter.

Inside was a low room, decorated luxuriously but subtly. Behind a very low desk was the smallest Tarutaru anywhere that was not a child, dressed all in light-bluegreen robes with a matching bonnet on her long black-blue hair. Walking up to the desk Crucent sat down on her knees, and nodded reverently to the much smaller woman.

Looking at the pair of them she said in her soft melodic voice " Crucent. Zidane. I am honoured to have not one but indeed two World Leaders here. I merely wanted to meet you both, thank you for indulging me. "
Looking directly at Zidane with her large brown eyes she continued " Young, confident. You will make a fine Leader to your World. But be mindful of to much spontaneity. A Leader must think of his People first, then himself. I understand that you two have a liaison between yourselves. I applaud it personally, as I know that more interworldly travelling is what the stars themselves want, but be weary though, not all souls on this planet approves of it."

Bowing her head in recognition of the Star Sybil's words, Crucent stood up again "Thank you Sibyl for the warning."

As both Cru and Zid had turned and was now heading towards the doors again The Star Sibyl spoke again with a little smirk on her lips "But if this union bears fruit, your offspring will be strongwilled and adventurous..."

Blushing profusely Crucent just bowed her head and as soon as they were on the outside of the great doors again giggled at the Sibyls final words.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 am

Zidane listened closely to what the races here were and after finally getting all the information he could from the convo he then said "Oh so......Tarutaru are like the black mages of my world, Mithran remind me of the Bermucians,.......Galka......ehhh maybe they are like the Qu, you cute Elvaans are like my race of Genomes in a way, and the humes are like the normal people my place got.......Okay I get it now that makes it easier to figure out." Zidane then shut up when they reached the other wooden doors that had female guards once again, waving at the women in a friendly manner as he walked inside with Cru though he could of sworn the guards were staring at his tail when he walked past them.

It was then that he noticed how low the ceiling was and figured he lucked out that his height wasn't that great yet due to how he wasn't fully grown up yet like his older brother was, so while Cru might at times have to bend over to not smack her head into something he could stand normally if he as just careful. Looking over at the Tarutaru that seemed very small even for her kind he had only one thought in mind 'Well isn't she a cutie?' though Zidane had to admit the woman's hair color did remind him slightly of Eiko who had blue hair too though not nearly as dark. Shrugging a bit mentally he just over looked that detail and focused on listening to the woman, no point being rude to someone that seemed happy to have them both over.

Thus Zidane was made to sit and listen to the woman go on and on about how honored she was to have both of them here, it was then that she started to look at him directly and voiced what she thought of him which wasn't anything bad. He then said "I'm just the back up for when everyone else went MIA on my world, but thanks for saying I'll do a good job. Kinda nice to get a compliment from a cute young woman from time to time." Zidane winked at the lady as he was just trying to use some charm on her, not like he was actively trying to flirt just flatter the lady a bit.

When it came to the part about some not approving of the two going out he simply shrugged a bit before saying "Story of my life that is, everyone oh so picky about who goes out with who. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll make a note to get Masa and Mune ready just in case..." His tail swished behind him in a nonchalant way as they walked away at least until the Sibyl gave a parting comment, he turned to look at the lady and said "Hehehe, I like you even more now. *looks at Cru* Hehehehehe well I wonder what our future children will be like my dear, maybe we should hurry up and start work on it." Zidane waited until they were out of the Sibyl's room and walking down the stairs before giving Cru's bottom a grope. With that he then said "Well that was fun~ where too next?"
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 am

About ready to throttle Zid as he talked so openly about making babies in front of the Sybil, Crucent felt her face flush peonred and couldn't help but jump a litte as she felt Zid grope her.

"I thought we could perhaps get some rental chocobos from the stable, and head out to Balga Dais if you feel like fighting monsters, more spesifically birdmen. Or we can head to Jeuno and either go to Bibiki Bay, or Yuhtunga/Yohator Jungle to get to the Pirates in Norg. But for that we'll need an airship cause it's pretty far just to get to Jeuno from here."

As they headed out at the base of the tree again and into the bright afternoon sun, Crucent gave Zidane a look and said "...as for making any kids, maybe we can get to that a little later." grinning she then made sure to sway her hips a little extra as she walked off along the wooden walkways again, heading back to Windhurst Woods.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:33 am

Zidane had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing so hard at how Cru was reacting to what he said and who he said it in front of, and when she jumped a bit from his grope on the bottom he snickered a bit more obviously taking delight in this. It was then that Cru answered his question and he listened closely to what was being said to him, after hearing a few things he said "While Bibiki bay sounds.......Fun~ I want to see cities and such. Really get to know what your world is about, is that okay to do just figure I should try my best to show some real interest in your world. And to be honest.....hehehehe I hope to meet some more important people like I did with the Sybil lady." Clearly Zidane wanted to make some more interesting first impressions with people......poor cru.

But then she did make it worse when she started to sway her hips in such a suggestive way as she walked after talking about making kids, this caused him to quickly pick up the pace to keep up with her as his tail wrapped around her waist and he said "Awww fine, not like I wanna give people a free show anyway." Shameless wouldn't come close to how Zidane was when it comes to fun time.........seriously the boy was worse than a horny bunny....
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:48 am

Laughing softly as she felt his tail slip around her, Crucent said "okay, then let's get going to Jeuno. Wanna go by your airship or a regular one?"

Emerging through the entrance to Windhurst Woods, Crucent smiled as a little mithra girl ran past them, chasing her pet chocobo and almost running straight into her legs. Walking towards the smaller copy of the Heavens Tower tree they had just left, she figured she didn't need to stop by her old house here to get some money and things, she could just as easily get them in Jeuno as well. When Zid mentioned the free show, she just winked at him and said "what a pity...it might be fun" with a smile on her face as they made their way back to the Port.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 am

Zidane looked up at Cru when she asked if they should go with his or a regular Airship and then said "Well guess I'll take mine, since if I don't I'll have to fly allllll the way back here before I can leave. That and I don't want to be that far away from my crew, those girls are cute, clueless, and trusting ya know how bad a combo that makes even if they are trained enough to be assassins in their own right." Zidane was being all big brotherish now and wasn't going to budge on that part, he found it his job to keep his genome people safe till they learned to live on their own without guidance.

Zidane then watched a small mithra child run past them playing with her chocobo, this caused Zidane to smile a bit before hearing Cru talk about how fun it would be to do a free show. He then said "Welll if you really are all set for letting anyone that walks by see what ya got.....by all means we can get to work right here." Zidane shrugged a bit before leading her to the place where the Invincible was docked at, as he did he used a very minor spell to send a signal to his crew to gather at the airship. Thus when they finally reached it the Genome girls were walking up right behind them, one of the girls looked a slight bit roughed up and her daggers were bloody. When asked what happened she simply said "A man was making unwanted advances, and so I summarily cut the man's hand off. It was most effective of getting the point across." Zidane was a bit pissed off someone tried to do something to the genome girl known as Stella but since she took care of it he let it go.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 am

As Zidane replied Crucent giggled and shook her head "no thanks, Im just kidding. I think Sin is more liable to do that then me. I don't think the people of Windhurst, or any other town on this world for that matter, needs to see their Leader do that"

Approaching his airship, wich still looked remarkably much like a castle in Cru's opinion, his crew also joined them. After explaining what had happened, they all went aboard the Invincible, and Crucent gave a map to a crewmember, telling her to take it to the Captain, as it was a map of how to get to Jeuno from Windhurst. She then turned to Zidane, looked around the 'castle' and said "well, it'll take a few hours to get to Jeuno. Wanna give me a tour of the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 am

Zidane laughed a good bit when Cru explained she was kidding and how Sin would do it more likely than herself Zidane then said "Well Victor seems to be in for a rather interesting future, and fine we won't do that stuff then. Anyway I don't want anyone to see what you look like without covering on in the first place.....well that and I think the people back on Gaia would be pretty pissed at me if they got wind of me doing that..........Ya bad idea all around haha."

After the group was in the Invincible Zidane had the crew get to their spots and then took the map that Cru had given to Kiyasha as he was the captain, walking into the piloting area he put in the latitude and longitude of the Jeuno place and let the ship's magictech computers take over as it turned toward the desired direction and took off like a shot. Zidane turned to look at Cru and then said "Well okay as you can see this is the control center of the Invincible is at, navigation, control, and weapon targeting is done in this place and is one of the most well armored places in the ship. Ya and for everyone's sake please avoid touching any of the many many flashing, glowing, or shiny buttons or dials here.....this sucker is a bit touchy when it comes to these things and no one wants us doing a barrel roll in the sky.....doesn't end well at all...."

Zidane took Cru's hand and walked her out of the control rooms so the five of the girls could do their work while the other five had ran off to different areas in the ship to keep an eye on the machinery and runes, Zidane led Cru into the passenger area of the ship where also the crew-quarters and captain's quarters were located. The ship had fifteen rooms fully furnished as ten of them was for the crew, one for Zidane and then the other four were for who ever, the floor was carpeted here with a dark blue while the walls were dark royal purple with golden designs placed on the walls in the shape of Terran runes.

Zidane walked cru into the dinning area which had the same carpet and walls but in the middle of it all was a rather fancy long table big enough for sixteen people though only enough seats for fifteen as only one end of the table had a chair which was located at the head of the table. Zidane then looked over at Cru and said "Before you ask my older brother had this before me, and he made the place look all fancy to fit his taste and I just haven't had the heart to change it. Anyway will be handy if I ever have to host guest on the ship for long periods of time ya know?" With a shrug Zidane led Cru to one of the most dangerous and important parts of the airship, the room that held the firing mechanism for the weapon on the belly of the airship.

When they walked inside Cru would feel as if a strange heat was flowing through her body making her feel hot inside, but also a very odd humming sound was being heard as well with the vibration reaching into her core. The room consisted of a very large round ruby red glass floor that was the 'eye' of the weapon and where the blast comes through, and near the center of the round ruby red sheet of what could be called smoothed glass or gemstone was a red crystal that glowed blood red and was giving off the heat and vibration. Zidane then said "This is the most powerful weapon on the Invincible and one of the main reasons I keep such a close eye on this ship. This weapon has two functions....one it can produce a loud screeching sound while magical rings of energy fly out of the bottom and can brainwash a summon away from its creator.......the other function is it can fire a beam so powerful.......it can nearly wipe out a large city in one shot even with a powerful summon like say Alexander......trying to protect it. I saw it get used first had in both ways......"
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:30 am

Following Zid as he showed her around Crucent was utterly impressed at the size of the place, it was HUGE, bigger then any airship she'd ever been on, and she said so too.
"This is really mindboggling, it looks like a castle on the inside as well. Your worlds engineers are obviously extremely skilled in what they do!."

As they walked into the dining room she was awestruck. Listening to him explain it took some time before Cru managed to speak herself "Wow, this is gorgeous, I don't think it needs changing at all. Your brother clearly has a flair for the extravagant, but in this place it's just right."

Moving on through the luxurious room, they headed onwards. The relentless humming and heat combined with all the glowing red forced her to squint so hard her eyes were almost completely shut but still she could 'see' the gemstone dancing on the inside of her eyelids.

Listening to how the Weapon worked, she smiled faintly and replied jokingly"well, then i'll be eternally grateful if you'll never use it while your here. I like all the cities we have here as they are."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:06 am

Zidane frowned a slight bit when he heard all the praise she was giving to the Invincible before saying "Not my world's engineers that built this, the Terran's made this before they went into their deep sleep. But ya they are skilled.....have to be to learn how to drain the life out of other planets and place it in your own. But Gaia is slowly catching up at their own pace, soon enough they'll be making airships better than this thing." After explaining that to her and taking her to the dining room Zidane listened to her following comments on how it looks.

Zidane then smirked a bit and said "You should see my brother's Desert Palace then....it pretty fancy there though got to worry about the fiends that tend to walk around inside of there. Though it also got some pretty nasty traps too if you don't know how to get through it right, thank Alexander that my friends got out of there safely last time...." Zidane shook the memory off though and lead Cru around till she made her comments on the main weapon frowned a bit.

"I wouldn't use this thing unless it was a last resort....It nearly killed me and my friends once and killed countless others....even wiped out an entire race of people till only two were left......I don't like this weapon but I got to keep it safe and it too dangerous to take apart so it just going to stay here and gather dust." said Zidane with a slightly bitter tone before leading Cru back to the control room as he wasn't in the mood to tour any more. He just hoped they were getting close to Jeuno soon so he wouldn't have to show any more of the ship, his use of this thing was a love hate relationship he loved the freedom but hated what this thing had been used to do.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:47 am

Hearing the bitterness in his voice when he talked about the weapon Crucent didn't know how to respond, but she was glad all the same when they left the room, allowing her to see properly again.

By the time they were in the control room, she looked out the window and could see that they were travelling faster then she had thought and were now so close to Jeuno that they could see the top level of the city emerging from the land surrounding it.

Jeuno was built up around a core of stairs going all the way from Port Jeunoat the bottom, to the top wich was the Ru'Lude Gardens where the old ArchDukes had held court. Inbetween you had Lower Jeuno where all the trade took place and Upper Jeuno wich was the way in and out of the city where the Chocobo Stables were located.

"I recommend we land in Port Jeuno, it's the only place in town that has a plaza big enough to comfortably hold your airship."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)   Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Vana'Diel (Zidane only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next