FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Just a night to let loose (Cru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Max MP:
Just a night to let loose (Cru) Left_bar_bleue600/600Just a night to let loose (Cru) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

Just a night to let loose (Cru) Empty
PostSubject: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:27 am

"Oh come on Cypher, don't be such a party pooper...we've been doing nothing but running errands and deliveries for the past two weeks...we need a break, and we're going to the club!" Gohrick said, stamping his foot like a little child. He was already dressed up in black slacks, dress boots, wearing a purple jacket that was left open with no under shirt. He still wasn't used to wearing shirts, even after he had been healed. It was odd...

"Alright alright...give me five minutes," the blue haired swordsman responded, going back into his room change clothing. A few minutes later, he emerged, dressed in a pair of blue jeans, boots, and a basic shirt with an unbuttoned black shirt over it. He wasn't dressed up, but he didn't look half bad either.

"Just where are we going anyway?" he asked with a bit of a sigh: he learned long ago not to fight the feline when it came to things like dances and the like. And he was learning to open up a bit more as well, not quite as open as the norm, but certainly improving.

"Its a new club that opened up next to Club Caedo, in the Silver Noon Complex," he said with a grin, leading the way from the ship to the road. It wasn't that far of a walk, and neither were opposed to the fresh air without the smell of sulfur or gunpowder.

"Another new club? Those things are starting to pop up like weeds around here," Cypher said with a small smile, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, but this one has them beat...It has a large dance stage, with a huge bar, and everything you could ask for!" Gohrick said, clearly excited. Who could blame the guy...cooped up for two weeks would do that to just about anyone. Gohrick loved to be in the air, but sometime you just had to ground yourself.

The pair of them finally made it to the new club and got in without any issues. Just as Gohrick as said, there was a massive dance floor, and the music was already starting to flow. Gohrick smiled and nudged Cypher in the ribs.

"See, told you this could be fun," he said, before making his way over to the bar, his tail flicking out happily behind him.

"Well, I guess the furball could be right..." Cypher said with a smirk, seeing the furball in question raise his arm and flick him off. Right...super hearing...always so easy to forget...He chuckled slightly, before following behind the feline, planning on getting a few drinks in his system before the night would be through.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 am

Checking herself in the reflection of a window one final time ot make sure she looked okay, Crucent smiled at her reflection in approval. She was wearing a light purple sleeveless top with a little bit of her ample cleavage showing and a black pencil skirt that stopped right above her knee, to better show off her new black sling-back higheeled shoes.

She needed a fun night out; so she decided to try out this new place she had heard of, and was currently walking inside it. It certainly seemed lively enough, lots of people dancing and having fun already. Smiling again, she headed over to the nearest bar and ordered herself a Vodka, looking around to see if she saw anyone she knew as she waited for her drink to arrive. Seeing Gohrick, she nodded at him as the music was too loud to be heard over, and figured it might be a good evening yet.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Just a night to let loose (Cru) Left_bar_bleue600/600Just a night to let loose (Cru) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:52 am

Gohrick and Cypher both made it to the bar, Cypher getting a rum and pop, while Gohrick got himself a fruity drink, something called a Purple Nurple, whatever that was. He took a sip and purred slightly, before grinning and taking a look around.

Cypher simply sipped his own drink before taking off for one of the booths…he wasn’t much of a dancer, but the place seemed nice enough…he wasn’t going to be a downer.
Gohrick saw Cypher taking off for a booth, as well as one or two girls taking a look at him from behind. He smirked and knew Cypher at least would have a good night if he let himself…he really needed it.

Gohrick took another sip of his drink and turned his head, before his eyes widened slightly, taking in the looks of one particular female. He really strained not to have his jaw drop as he just took in her looks. He shook his head slightly, before doing a double take. He smiled and waved, slowly making his way over, trying not to get trampled or pushed around…sometimes being a feline was a danger to himself as he nearly tripped over several stray feet, swearing that after only one drink he was far from his limit.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:57 am

Giggling a little as the Mithra made his way over to her, Crucent tilted her head a little and watched him. He was very cute, a little clumsy here and there but with the crowds it was to be expected really. As he finally approached, She smiled at him and, patting an empty seat next too herself said "Hi. Have a seat. My name is Crucent, but please justt call me Cru. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:03 am

He sighed slightly as he nearly was tripped once again...clearly, he wasn't used to navigating through such a crowded room. He realized, about half way through the trip, that having someone randomly coming up to you might come off as a bit off, but he had made it this far already...might as well go the rest of the way. He then saw her patting the seat next to her and happily took a seat, placing his drink on the table. He gave he a warm smile, before finally introducing himself.
"Thanks for the offer. Name's Gohrick, a pleasure to meet you Cru," he said with a smile, offering up his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:17 am

Taking the prooffered hand, Crucent shook it and said "Hello Gohrick" Giving him a closer look, she saw he didnt appear to be a genome, but figured she'd ask just to be on the safe side.

"Pardon me, but, you *are* Mithran right? I'm sorry if I seem rude, but I just want to make sure your not for instance, a genome or somesuch." her face darkening a little at the mention of genomes, she shook it off with a swig of Vodka and snapped out of whatever thoughts she had, then returned her focus to the young man.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 am

Gohrick actually laughed slightly at the question...it was one he was quite used to. His tail reached up and pointed to his feline ears, before nodding his head.

"Yes, I am a Mithran, I assure you. I'd show you my 'made in Vana'diel' tag, but I don't think I know you that well yet" he said with a laugh and a playful wink. At least someone actually knew what he was...which meant either she knew someone from, or was actually from Vana'diel...judging by those ears, it was a safe bet it was the latter. This could be both fun or dangerous, depending on what her view on Male Mithran was...

He took another sip of his purple drink, a soft purr issuing from his throat.
"Now, its not everyone I run into an Elvann...so, I'm assuming your here just to have fun, right?" he asked with a hopeful tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:35 am

Laughing at his joke, Crucent nodded when she heard his question and said "yes, Im just here for fun, I need to unwind and blow off some steam so I came here, and I'm glad I did, it's good to see a fellow Vana'Dielian that isn't out to get something from me."

Taking another sip of her Vodka, she saw the other man Gohrick had entered with and said "Oh, Im sorry if Im keeping you away from your friend, if you'd rather go be with him, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:41 am

“Ah, that’s good, then that makes two of us. I’ve been cooped up in a ship for two whole weeks…making fast stop and go deliveries…Now, don’t get me wrong, I love to fly…but that’s just too much for this feline. A night to unwind and cut loose is just what the doctor ordered,” he said with a chuckle as he took another sip of his drink, seeming to shiver slightly.

Hearing her question, he actually paused and gave her a smile with a raised eyebrow.
“Ah, you mean ol’ grumpy boots over there? I had to drag him here nearly kicking and…well, I don’t think I’ve ever heard him whine, but regardless,” he said with a slight chuckle.
“And actually, I am having a wonderful conversation with a lovely Elvann at the moment, so I won’t be missing him much,” he said with a smile, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:51 am

Amused by Gohrick's blatant flirting Crucent nevertheless bent her head and blushed just a little as she smiled "The wonderful Elvaan is quite happy about this, as she's found a very handsome and fun Man to talk too" looking at him, her brown eyes twinkled with laughter.

Looking over at the formerly announced Grumpy boots, she said "Well, he doesn't seem to have it too bad here even if you had to rope him in" draining her glass, she caught the eye of the bartender and lifted her glass up then shook it a little; the universal sign for wanting another drink.

She then returned her focus on Gohrick "So, do you work for a delivery service or something then?"
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:02 am

He found himself giggling slightly from her turning the tables on him so easily, causing him to scratch the back of his head slightly.

“Heh, well then, that is quite the lucky man, to have such a lively and enjoyable partner to talk with,”
he said with a smile, his own eyes shining through with joy.

Gohrick couldn’t help but turn his head, seeing Cypher actually standing up and leaning against the railing around the dance floor, chatting it up with two women.

“Well, I have to say, he isn’t having it that badly at all,” he said with a giggle and shaking his head. “I knew he would have a good time…” he said, before turning back to Cru as she ordered another drink. He was still working on his own, but it was a bigger glass.
He paused mid drink though as she asked what he did.

“Uh…something then,” he answered softly, taking a big drink before explaining.

“We are kinda like…mercenaries of the skies. We’ll take anything just about anywhere. Now, of course we have our limits, but we’re not tied down to any one place, or even one world…We don’t deal with living cargo though…anything else is pretty much fair game, after we do our research of course…” he said, trying to explain that they weren’t heartless bastards in it for the coin…

“Just recently, we delivered a cargo of medicine to The Planet to help out some of the damaged places,” he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:14 am

Getting the impression Gohrick might not be telling her the wole truth and nothing but, Crucent didn't press him on the matter and replied "sounds like you are doing a very important and nice job then. Medicines is always important to get delivered"

As the bartender came round with a new drink for her, she took it and continued "it certainly sounds better then what Im doing these days. Tons of paperwork and beeing told off by a Tarutaru who would prefer to have me in chains so he always knows where I am..." frowning a little, she sighed then looked at him. "I sometimes wishI was an Adventurer again."
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:22 am

Gohrick simply just gave her a smile and found himself scratching the back of his head again. ‘Next time, just say you own your own airship delivery company and be done with it…’ he thought with a slight sigh. “Yeah…nice and important,” he echoed with another light sigh, before downing the last of his drink before putting the subject on the back burner..

He watched the bar tender deliver the drink and gave the man a nod with his glass, getting a nod back. He smiled and listened to Cru talk about what could only be described as boring as sin…

“Oh jeez…you have my condolences friend, “
he said with a smile and a shake of his head. “Paper work and being bossed around by one of those little buggers? I’m surprised you don’t go back out adventuring again…anything is better than the undefeatable paper work,” he said with a slight smile, completely unaware that he was speaking to the leader of their world. He just saw her as another person who got stuck at a desk job.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:35 am

Laughing a little Crucent replied "Sometimes I do sneak off and go adventure, but usually the Taru in question raises holy hell to find me again, besides, all that worrying cant possibly be good for him, so I try to not do it so much. At least clear it with him in advance so the poor fellow won't have a heartattack or something"

Turning a little on her stool she smirked a little, the Vodka starting to kick in now, and gave him look then asked with a mock stern voice "so do you live on Vana'Diel? I can't recall hearing about you before, and trust me, with my job, i would have heard of you if you did."

Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:43 am

Gohrick smirked and gave a small chuckle. “Well, at least you don’t allow yourself to become too cooped up…Its always good to get out and about. As for the little guy having a heart attack…yeah, that wouldn’t be any good. I can only imagine even more paperwork coming out of that,” he said with a playful smirk.

He met her look with a playfully raised eyebrow, before chuckling slightly and shaking his head. “Nah, I live on my airship now, The Calamity…I left the village back when I was…what, five or six? Managed to find my way to Jeuno and lived on the margin there for a while…eventually found my way and became a ship mate on a passenger air ship…and I’ve severely over answered your simple question,” he said, catching himself before laughing lightly. That was when the bartender showed up and gave him his second drink, which he gratefully took with a sip.

“And how would you have heard of me? Just what is your job?”
he asked with a curious tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:55 am

Tilting her head a little, Crucent thought about how to best answer Gohricks question.
"well...I gues you could say im the ultimate babysitter slash secretary " laughing she continued "you see Im the recently selected World Leader of Vana'Diel."
Giving him a sideways look she took a sip of her drink and continued "and that is mainly keeping everybody happy, and signing things. So whenever I'm bored enough, I sneak out and go adventure, to my Aide's great annoyance."

Chuckling a little, she continued "Tonight however, I've been a good girl, he knows where I am and can keep get a hold of me if he Really must."
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 am

Gohrick tilted his head slightly as she mentioned she was the ultimate baby sitter, till she xplained that she was the World Leader of Vana’Diel. Alright, well now that made sense. He slowly took a sip of his drink before his brain clicked into place, causing him to pause, look up into her eyes, and see not a trace of a lie. He then looked down at his drink, before looking back up.

“World leader huh? Well, I must say, you certainly seem much more down to reality then I would have expected from a World Leader,” he admitted, keeping his shock in check. It certainly wasn’t easy to do so, but, aside from his tail flicking out behind him, he thought he did a pretty good job of handling himself in front of, for all purposes, royalty.

He found himself scratching his forehead slightly before he took another sip of his drink. “Sounds like…wow, really? The world leader? I expected someone snobby…” he finally broke, giving her a smile and shaking his head. “Alright, well, keeping everyone happy is quite a challenge, and I find it one that usually puts far too much stress and strain on the one crazy enough to attempt it,” he said, giving her a small smile. “Well, at least you been a good girl…thus far at least,” he said, adding in a playful wink. Yup, flirting with a world leader…no one could ever say that Gohrick was completely sane.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:14 am

Laughing delightedly at how confused Gohrick became Crucent smiled and said "Thank you. Well. The reason I'm not a snobby dot dot dot is cause I was an Adventurer like you. Then one day I happened to be with the ArchDuke of Jeuno in a hunt for a beast and he kinda died and due to the situation I kinda became the World Leader. Most of the time I don't mind, I just try to do my job, but it does get mindnumbingly dull after some time, and thats when I sneak out."

Winking at Gohrick she grinned widely and said "as for the good girl, that stops at my bedroom door. and munched on some peanuts.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:23 am

He smiled and simply nodded his head as she spoke, taking in her words and absorbing what she was saying. “Well, I can certainly see how being stuck behind a desk versus being out there fighting for your life and an amazing trinket can be quite a dull. And that’s interesting how that happened…You’ll have to forgive me Cru, since I crashed in Spira some years ago…I haven’t actually returned to Vana’Diel, so a lot of this is actually brand new to me…” he said, before smiling gently.

Gohrick was just about to take a sip of his drink before she make her last comment, causing him to pause once again and actually smile with a slight chuckle. “Hm…I am a bold person, but I don’t think I’m so bold to indicate that this conversation is heading in that direction…least not yet,” he said with a smirk, giving a slightly feral grin, before taking another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:38 am

Giggling Crucent patted his hand and said "Don't worry. I have no plans of dragging you off to my house and having my wicked ways with you. Your cute, but not so cute that I'll have a one night stand so soon. But you are extremely fun to talk to, i'll give you that."

When she heard his apology she waved it off with a hand "Don't worry about it, a few weeks ago, not even I knew i was World Leader, it's a fairly recent thing still, there hasn't even been time for a ceremony but frankly, thats just good. I don't do well with all the pomp and glory. I guess you can say Im more of a working Leader then a showy one."

Making a face she sighed and said "but it does tend to put a stop on any kind of social, or romantic life I might have had before."
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 am

Gohrick chuckled and turned his hand slightly, giving her hand a soft squeeze as it was patted. “Heh, no worries there. I wouldn’t dream of trying to get into your pants that quickly…I’m a flirt, but not a complete horn dog, I promise,” he said with a playful wink.
“And your just as much fun to talk to Cru, and that is something I wasn’t expecting to have here tonight…a good conversation with a lovely lady,” he said with a smile, before taking her hand and giving it a soft kiss on the back, before letting her hand go.

“Well, at least that’s a strong positive point…If anyone is running my old world, I’m glad it is someone who is actually more willing to sweat and toil over the paper works and meetings then over their outfits and make up,” he admitted with a grin. He saw her face fall slightly as she mentioned how it kinda killed her social life at the same time.

“Well…its gotta be a balance…and you need to find someone who isn’t intimidated by power. Nor someone who will try and use you for that power…ya gotta stay on your toes Cru,” he said, speaking to her comfortably and friendly, as if he had known her for some time. He was already treating her like a friend. Hopefully, it wasn’t over any lines, but Gohrick didn’t think like that. He saw someone who he could have a conversation with, and that instantly started him down that path.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:17 am

Smiling gratefully at Gohrick she replied "Well... I thought I had found someone like that. He's a World Leader as well, but, it didn't work out anyway, and frankly it was probably for the best. I still miss him, but I think, at least for me, it was a good thing. I should just focus on my work really and not bother with another partner anyway. Alot harder to be hurt by paperwork for one thing..."

Shaking her head, she snapped out of her own thoughts and looked at the Mithra then said "Besides; I prefer have good friends whom I can trust instead, and, if I'm not too presumptious, I'd very much like to have you as a friend too."

The corners of her mouth twitched a little as she continued "Not to mention; Sin would never let me hear the end of it if I met a male Mithra and didn't at least try to get you to meet her."
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Gohrick found himself leaning forward slightly, listening to every word she said, and more importantly, how she said them. Her facial expressions, her tone of voice, everything seemed to coincide with the fact that she had been hurt quite badly by whoever this was. He felt a slight pang in his chest, sympathizing with her, but, as bluntly as he had spoken before, he could tell this was a conversation that certainly shouldn’t be held in such an environment.

He gave her a warm smile, before nodding his head. “Nah, that’s not too presumptuous…honestly, I was already considering you a friend when you offered me a seat. I might wear my heart on my sleeve too much at times,” he said with a slight giggle. “But I would really like it if we could be friends…” he said with a gentle smile. A smile that slightly froze as she mentioned someone who would be upset if she didn’t introduce him to her.

“Um…just, why would she be upset if she found out about me?” he asked, though he already had a slight feeling just who…or more importantly, what race this Sin was…

Now, he certainly didn’t have anything against his race, nor against any females of his race…but he had been so out of touch with other Mithra, as well as the customs and such, it made him a tad nervous.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:38 am

Laughing at Gohrick's sudden apparent fear Crucent said "because my friend *is* a Mithra, like you. But she's not after a permanent mate so don't worry. She'd just be miffed off if I meet a cute guy and don't introduce her. She's extremely flirty you see, beeing a Dancer, but she doesn't want just one man in her life so she wouldn't go after you to keep you for herself. She'd go after you for flirt."

Smiling at the idea of Sin flirting with Gohrick, she wondered slightly who whould be the 'winner' in such a game, clearly they were both big on flirting. Sin was probably the most agressive one, but perhaps it was just a Mithran trait. It seemed all the Mithrans she knew enjoyed it certainly.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:54 am

He found himself blushing accordingly, both at his own actions, and from her words, scratching the back of his head. Again with the compliments, one would think he was used to it, but it was far from the fact. “Heh…wow, I guess I wear my emotions on my sleeve as well…didn’t think you would pick up on so much…I’ll have to remember not to underestimate you again Cru,” he said with a smile.

“Well, it could be fun meeting her. I haven’t actually had a conversation with one of my race since I left Vana’Diel…either male or female, “ he admitted with a grin. It could be interesting, he wasn’t going to lie to himself. Still, the idea of meeting one of his race after being away for so long also had him feeling slightly nervous. He didn't even speak like a Mithra anymore, his tongue and language had been greatly influenced by the Al Bhed and humes he mostly found himself surrounded by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a night to let loose (Cru)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Universal Mutiplex :: Universal Multiplex :: Silver Complex :: The Casino-
Jump to: