FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Just a night to let loose (Cru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Max MP:
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:36 am

Gohrick found himself biting hard on his inner bottom lip as she moved and started to scratch the base of his tail. It wasn’t too long before he let out a soft moan as a tremble shook through his entire body. He hadn’t been expecting her to retaliate so…dead on. Of his entire body, she was hitting spot three and four that were most sensitive to him. Then again, she was Mithra…she knew the weak points…but then again, so did he.

As she leaned up and started to lick his ear, he found himself shivering and moaning softly once again, squirming slightly in his chair, before he grew a grin.

“Mmm…so ,tail, base of tail, and ears…certainly most sensitive spots…” he murred deeply, as his own paw slowly moved up her tail to mirror her own move, giving the base a gentle scratch, but more lightly massaging the spot.

“I think you…missed a spot though…the neck is also pretty sensitive…”
he said, and because she had lined herself up for it as she went for his ears, he leaned in and gave her neck a slow lick, before giving a faint nip along her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:46 am

Shuddering as she felt Gohricks tongue on her neck, Sin wimpered softly and had to bite her tongue not to groan as he was still caressing her own tail. Breathing more heavily she sat back up and looked into his eyes and said "yes, the neck is verrry sensitive as well, but not quite as sensitive as anotherrr parrrt of yourrr body..."

Crucent had by now given up trying to pay attention, so she had gone off and bought another round of drinks for them as she waited for one of them to cave in.

"...and that my dearrr boy are yourrr nipples." leaning down Sin stuck out her tongue and licked on one of Gohricks nipples excrutiatingly slow and teasingly before she blew some cool air on it and sat up again, grinning naughtily at him.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:58 am

Gohrick found himself just freezing, as if a deer in headlights, as she lowered her head. As she licked, he found himself squirming and moaning softly, closing his eyes tightly and biting down hard on his lower lip. As she blew the cold air on to it and it hardened, he just shook his head and kept his eyes closed for a few moments longer, trying very hard to keep his vocals down low to some deep purrs and murrs.

“Alright…Gotcha…” he said, as she hit number one on his body. Yeah, she was good…and he wasn’t even in the same ballpark as her…a realization that came a bit too late.

He opened his eyes and took a deep, shaky breath, before just giving her a smile. He shook his head and released a soft laugh, staring up into her green eyes.

“Alright, alright…before I lose what little sanity I have…” he admitted with a dark blush under his fur.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am

"does this mean I win?" Smiling widely Sin clapped her hands together and purred, clearly happy that she'd 'won'. Doing a small victory dance, she looked at Gohrick again and smiled as she patted his cheek playfully

"aww, don't blush, a few minutes more of this and you would have won instead, yourrr verrry.... talented yourrrself when it comes to knowing about how to best please at least mithrrran ladies."

Giving them both their drinks, Crucent smiled and said "and that's always something worth celebrating." before she gave Gohrick a wink and a sip of her own.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:10 am

“Yes, it means you win…for now at least,” he said with a playful smile, giving his head another slight shake, before taking his drink with thanks from Cru and taking a sip of it.

“Another few minutes, and I would have been on my back passed out from a sensory overload…Again, I’m never been with a Mithran woman…so I’ve never been with someone who knew every single spot…and stimulated them all at once...” he said with a chuckle, scratching the back of his head.

“Well, it certainly isn’t something to look down at I guess, so a celebration is always a good reaction,”
he said with a smile, giving Cru a bow of his head, before looking back at Sin.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:27 am

Giggling Sin's tail wrapped around Gohricks as she replied "well, you held up prrretty good, so you needn't worrry, I'm surrre you'll do just fine with the ladies, you cerrrtainly know yourrr way arrround us well enough"

"well at least you know your way around Mithran women, what about other races?" Looking at Gohrick Crucent smiled teasingly before she said to Sin "So, you don't mind I got you down here now?"
Crucent sniggered a little as she teased her friend once more.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:32 am

Gohrick found himself purring quite comfortably as his tail wrapped around hers in response. “Heh, well thanks for the compliment, but I must certainly bow down to a master,” he said with a teasing grin. “I do alright with partners, I’m far from an innocent kitten,” he said with a smile, taking another sip of his drink.

He raised an eyebrow at Cru and chuckled slightly. “Mmm…nuh uh…Sorry dearest Cru, but I never kiss and tell…” he said with a playful smile. “I do know, though, that when it comes to ears, it’s not just Mithran ears that are weak points,” he said with a teasing grin, taking a look at her ear points.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:43 am

Looking at where Gohricks eyes went Crucent laughed and replied "oooh no, I know all there is to know about the sensitivity of my ears, so just leave them alone otherwise you'll end up with a VERY...relaxed and playful Elvaan. And when I get playful, there is no stopping me."

"I neverrr thought you werrre a 'innocent kitten' but I have to admit; yourrr alot morrre knowledgeable then I firrrst thought" smiling at Gohrick, Sin was glad it was so dark as she did feel a little blush creep up on her cheeks as she continued "and yes, I am glad i came herrre tonight, so farrr it's been grrrest fun."
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 am

“Hm…a playful Elvann, mixed in with two playful Mithra…sounds like a fun night, “ he said with a teasing grin, before he took another sip of his drink. He smiled and turned back to Sin as she said she was glad to have come.

“I’m really glad you joined us Sin, and I agree, it has been great fun,” he said with a smile, giving her a playful wink. He wondered for a moment, before grinning, hoping Sin would both not get upset and would actually join him in the idea.

“And Cru, I really do want to thank you for allowing me to not only join and enjoy your company for the night, but as well as introducing me to Sin…” he said, standing up and moving closer to her. “And I really can’t think of a better of showing my thanks,” he said, before leaning in and giving her a hug, before giving the tip of her ear a playful lick. Again, if Sin joined in on the other side, it would be perfect…
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 am

As Gohrick stood up and came up to her Crucent didn't realize what he was up too until he hugged her and she felt him lick her ear causing her to yelp from the pleasure.

And Sin beeing Sin simply laughed and got up as well when she saw what Gohrick was doing, then licked her other ear, teasing her tongue as far up along Cru's ear as it could go, causing Cru to shudder and groan softly right into both of their ears.
"ooooh gods, pleeease stop, or I promise I will not take responsibility for my actions!"

Slipping one arm around each of their waists, she decided a little payback was needed so she quickly turned her head a little closer to Gohricks neck and gently bit then licked him before doing the same to Sin, making her tail stand out straight like an exclamation mark before the Mithra woman relaxed again.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:10 am

Gohrick found himself purring loudly as his neck was licked and nipped on, shivering slightly. Ooo…both of them were good at payback…this was a very fun night. And certainly not something he had been expecting when he came here tonight.

He saw Sin’s tail sticking out as her own neck was licked, and found himself reaching out for it and lightly stroking the tail, just barely using his nails to scratch through the fur. However, it seemed he wasn’t quite done with Cru either. He smirked slightly, before leaning back in and giving her ear another long lick with a gentle nip on tip.

“Hm…fine, then you won’t be responsible for your actions…that could be half the fun,” he whispered in her ear with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:00 am

Grinning as she turned her head to look at Gohrick Crucent said jokingly "Why Gohrick, are you proposing that two older ladies should be so frivolous as to spend the night with you, and your tail?" Caressing his stomach she let her hand graze through his soft fur as it worked it's way up to his chest where she touched his nipples with her fingertips, her brown eyes twinkling playfully at him.

As Sin first felt Cru bite and lick her neck and then Gohricks hand scratch her tail, she bit her lower lip, her hand moving over to Gohrick's butt and squeezed it gentlyy.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 am

Gohrick held a paw up to his maw in fake surprise, and more so to hide the grin he was sporting. “Why Lady Crucent, I would never be bold enough to make that sort of suggestion,” he said with a grin, before purring softly, staring down at her hand. He raised an eyebrow as they kept going up, before he found himself softly moaning under her touches, causing him to shiver and biting down on his lower lip.

This problem was added to as Sin snuck a grip on his rear, causing him to jerk slightly and nearly fall over on Cru. He continued to bite down on his lower lip, his body vibrating from deep purrs. He was like puddy in their hands at this point. Still, instead of stopping, he continued to lightly scratch Sin’s tail, which he still somehow had a loose grip on, and, since he was all but leaning over Cru, found himself lightly grazing his fangs over her ear, murring deeply.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:23 am

Purring deeply as Gohricks fingers were still caressing her tail Sin rubbed her hand over his butt till she found his tail and began stroking it before she leaned in and sucked gently on his eartip, licking it as well.

Crucent just moaned softly as she felt his fangs on her already sensitive ear, breathing a bit heavier as she murmured "are you sure you are not? if so I might suggest it instead..."
Standing up she was so close to him and so much taller then him that her chest was practically hitting his nose as she gave a quzzical look at Sin who sat back up and nodded at Cru "...but i also suggest we go elsewhere to continue the evening, just the three of us. Somewhere a little more private...?"
Bending down a little she whispered into his ear "like that ship of yours, if it has a big enough bed." before kissing his chin gently and standing back up waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 am

Gohrick found his legs weakening slightly as Sin once again started in on his ears and tail, causing him to lightly scratch harder at her own tail, before shivering and moaning deeply. This was getting to be too much…

He blinked a few times before staring ahead, not realizing that Cru had already stood up. He blinked a few times, staring right at her chest. It might have been a bit rude, but just because he was so close, he found himself inhaling her scent, his hot breath flowing over her chest for a moment. Finally, he gave a small smile before shaking his head and looking up into her eyes. He heard what she said, before he slowly nodded his head.

“Y-yeah…It’s a king sized bed,” he said softly, before giving her a smile, turning and smiling at Sin as well. Well, this was an unexpected turn of luck for the feline.
“So, lovely ladies…if I may be bold enough to invite you aboard the Calamity?” he asked with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:36 am

Smiling they both accepted the invite, took Gohrick in one arm each and left the bar.

Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a night to let loose (Cru)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Universal Mutiplex :: Universal Multiplex :: Silver Complex :: The Casino-
Jump to: