FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cain

Cain

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Character sheet
Max MP:
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Left_bar_bleue0/100A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Character Tweaks: Bloodlust

A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Empty
PostSubject: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 pm

As Cain and Bala Race, and Alastar Track his friend, Bala Reachs the Ruins first Cain laughing, as the chocobo slowed, as Cain jumps off it, and frees it, with a bonus snack of Grain, and apples, as Cain looks back he laughs and bows," you win my friend, lets get a base camp up and runing beofr our friend Alastar gets here." Cain sets up a fire, and some of the perserved meat from the tiger and cooks it alittle more, the scent weak, as Cain looks up at the sky, the sun setting form the long days run and ride, Cain pulls out and refils his canteen with water form the area and gives it to Bala," the water here should make things better.. they say its as pure as the water in your forest home"
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Left_bar_bleue100/1000A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Bala was winded as she reached the ruins first. Her laugh echoed in the place. "I won! So, what's my prize, Cain?" she looked at him innocently enough, but there was a hint of mischievousness in her eyes. She watched as he beautifully dismounted from the Chocobo and fed it.

There's still something about him... she thought as a hand touched her chest and felt her heart racing, which was a little strange, for she had been trained to run longer distances, but she dismissed it as a lack of exercise as of late.

She nodded and began setting up the camping shelter. There was an old piece of a structure that was overhanging the ground. It would make a good cover for rain, so Bala laid out a soft cloth she had from her house.

When she was handed the canteen, she eyed it curiously before she took a drink. A refreshing, sweet feeling entered her bones, and the coolness of the water quenched her thirst. She handed Cain the canteen back and smiled. What do we do now? she mused. For some reason, I just want to be with him. Sea-green eyes looked at Cain and quickly focused on the ground, but that did not stop heat from rising in her cheeks and her toes scuffing the dirt slightly as her hands rested on her abdomen. Could we go for a walk? She noticed the thought being echoed through the ruins, and the heat intensified on her cheeks and spread to her face.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Character sheet
Max MP:
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Left_bar_bleue0/1000A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Alastar trailed the other two getting there just as the food finishes. "so who has first watch? Or do we not need it yet?" After eating he sets up a small sleeping area. Alastar then returns to siting around the fire with the others.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Left_bar_bleue0/100A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Cain smiles and nods, as he stands and streaches," I am a nocturnal person anyway so I'll take the first shift, you two get some rest.." Cain smiles and stokes the fire to make it brighter, as he speaks silently," they say this site was a place of great comerse.. they even say this place was home to thousands of people.. and in one night.. it was wiped out.. they say.. if you listen to the nights wind.. you can still hear people talking a conversation they had before they died.."
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Left_bar_bleue100/1000A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 pm

What about our walk? she glared at Alastar, who dropped in on them. Eating already little shrimp? For some reason, she growled quietly at O'Scath. She stood next to Cain and smiled. "I'll stay with you..." Besides...I'll be up all night again. Sensing the dead is one thing, but when they gab all night... The young Guado sighed. "Maybe we can walk some other time, hm?"

The heat came back to her cheeks, but she didn't mind as much. "At least this way, both of us can take turns sleeping..." Well, you can, at least. The girl fell silent and rested her hand on her katana hilt.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Left_bar_bleue0/1000A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Alastar goes to his hovel and "says" "i'll take last watch wake me when it's time." Alastar laid down to go to sleep,"be careful when you wake me if you value your life," with that he drifted off to sleep to his normal dreams of slavery.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Cain smiles at Alstar and nods to him and then Looks to Bala speaking softly," We need to go on a patrol.. and I havent Forgotten Bala, I just needed to pick a time when you and I can speak freely.." He stands and walks close to the Lakes edge and washes his hands, then looks to Bala as they are far enough fomr Camp," Alright Bala what would you like to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Bala nodded to Alastar and looked at Cain before she began marching in the manner she was taught. Her eyes scanned the tall building and other shadowy structures with a calming awe. The moon was a brilliant silver and made small paths around the camp easier to see. Her hand never left Teruyoshi's hilt.

When Cain spoke gently saying that they were far enough away that they could talk, her staunch posture eased slightly. "You're story...is so sad. I'm sorry that it happened to you." the words came softly, but two tears streaked down her cheeks. "Crying equals shame to an elder...I'm sorry."

She wiped the tears away quickly and bowed deeply. "As for...spirits...I won't sleep this night." Her nose crinkled a little. "I can sense them and sometimes they talk with me...like my parents. They gave me their blessing to choose the path I saw fit."

The Guado squatted down near the ground. As she did, she sighed. "I've never been...interested in guys. Too busy...but...with you..." Her heart began to beat faster. "With you...it's different..." Her words seemed to get choked up in her throat. "I know priests have a strict order, but...there's something there in you, I think." Shakily, she stood up and continued marching. "If it's too troublesome, I can still see this as duty."

She looked around and saw lots of pyreflies gather before her eyes fell on Cain.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Cain smiles and grips Bala's shoulder and speaks gently," Bala donnt be ashamed.. You show me no shame.. but.. I am a priest, and Vampire.. I know the feeling syoure feeling.. I've felt them too.. but.. I cant.. Now as I said before.. dont hold back the person here.." Cain points to Bala's heart and continues" youre a special women.. you Will find that one who will always be with you.. But I am a monster of the night.. I will walk this plain of excsitance til Final Death claims me.. and I am Doomed to walk this path alone, only to be eased by good friends like you and Alastar.." Cain looks up at the moon and suddenly collapes in dire pain," BY the Light!" The black mark over Cains heart suddnely dispappears as a Voice escapes Cain's lips," ATLAST! FREEDOM!" Cain gets up and coughs and looks to Bala,"I'm.. I'm Ok.."
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Bala looked at him and started to shake slightly. That can't be what you think, really. As he spoke, Bala listened, and when he was finished, she took a breath. "Maybe you didn't hear me right." she said that calmly, but inside, she was shaking with anger. "I mean, think about it...I've entered an impossible duty with you. Even if I found an accepting man, the duty and honor owed you could only be paid one way."

Teruyoshi glistened in the moonlight. "It's not a traditional seppuku blade, but it would have to do in this case." She pointed it at her stomach and dropped the weapon. "Tell me you understand now!" Her eyes were filled with fear. "What's been done cannot be undone. I cannot lie to any other man!"

Her heart felt slightly broken in her throws of emotions. "You turn from your emotions so carelessly and you dare call yourself sane?! When will you start taking your own medicine and be yourself with me?" The tones had escalated to a kind of quiet scream.

"No one has to know, and I won't hide." she stooped low and retrieved her weapon. "I'll keep your secret with me to my grave. I'll keep you away from the Dark. I'll do it." her tones were again calm. Not what I planned at my outset, but even you can't break my resolve.

When a dark voice screamed out for its freedom, Bala met its gaze with icy determination. I'm not running. I'm not scared. She did not draw her weapon, rather she waited for Cain's coughing to subside. Her eyes softened a little. "You are not ok, Cain...you live in fear of yourself. At least I offered to stay by your side until it ends, no matter if it kills me, and I meant it and mean it still."

She turned away from Cain and continued marching. "You are that man, bloody fool! I can feel it in my heart," she whispered to herself. I've known it for a while now...
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am

Cain looked at her with truly opened eyes, the thought of her death broke his will, and raises up and runs at Bala, and hugs her, he speaking slowly," Bala.." He looks into her eyes, and continues," Bala.. youre a strong women.. youre not honnor bound to me.. youre My friend.. youre my best friend.." It finaly clicked inside of him, what she said, he had been hiding form his feelings.. he felt closer to Bala.. but he must becarful..," Bala.. youre not bound to me.. as for my secret.. Thank you.." He hugs Bala again, a cold crule laugh in the back of his soul, Darkside was waiting for him to lower his guard.. waiting for Cain to one day push Cain into his true power.. his "True Dominous" form.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:08 am

You say that I am not bound to you, but my code begs to differ. The girl was struck by Cain's hug. Her eyes shone with confusion and her cheeks flushed. "U-h...Cain? I'm not used to people...touching me..." she whispered awkwardly. She simply looked at him partly with contempt, but she hid it quickly. "Sorry for my glares...I just..." she shrugged away the thought.

Best friend? Well, beggars can't be choosers for right now. At least he's not so scared of himself. She smiled warmly, until she was hugged again. "Uh...you're...welcome, Cain..." But there is still the issue of your feeding. I wonder if you believe that someone else can really live with the fact that their significant other is being bitten by a vampire...who's a priest...oh the irony.

The girl continued her march forward, seeing the sun start to brighten up the sky. "I still have to stay by you...outcast, remember? The fact that you're a vampire and my best friend...kind of razes the bachelor options." her voice was wry. "Not that I'd want it any other way...you and me to the end, right?" A pleasant smirk was on her face.

She began walking back to camp. "Shouldn't we get O'Scath out here? I've heard enough spirits gossip today."
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 am

Cain suddenly grips her shoulder and whispers," give it time Bala.. may somthing more will take root.. but its best to be friends for now.." Cain looks around and nods," YEs... maybe it is time we wake Alastar.." He walks with Bala and chuckles," You need to relax alittle Bala, its not everytime when somone touches you its to punish or harm you.. some are positvie feelings.." Cain taps Alastar and speaks gently," Alastar time to wake up, its your trun.."
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Alastar wakes with eyes of frozen fire and nearly ends up putting his knife in Cain's throat, realizing at the last second he sends it flashing over Cain's shoulder; which, caused it to lodge in a pile of rubble. Alastar gets up and "says" "I thought I warned you" then goes to retrieve his blade. While retrieving his weapons he "asked" "when do we leave tomorrow." He then finds a good place to watch over the camp as the others hunker down for rest. There is very little to say of his watch, at the predetermined time he woke the others to a meal including roasted wild onions some cooked wild potatoes and other wild vegetables, for meat it had some tiger leftovers and some rodents he found near the the veggies. As for Cain he captured a couple extra rodents for if he needed sustenance, if not they could be brought with them till this evening so no hunting would need done today.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Cain smiles at the knife at his throat and removes his cloak, his jacket underneath a ebony black with gold, as he walks with Alastar, he looks to the creature and smiles," I push my luck somtimes.. as for your story Ive been thinkning about it.. I'd like to help you one day to free yoru brothers and sisters.." he looks out at the slwoly rising sun and sighs," your blight makes me truly weep for those the light hasent touched.. or scorched with its flame of vengances." Cain suddnely hears Darkside speak in the back of his head,"Aw.. little baby Vampire feels for its meal.. Face it Cain youre a demon of the earth adn darkness.. The light has forsaken you, In the end, you'll push yourself to the point of where ether I or your own maddness will finaly take you, it is fate that you will finaly feed to kill, you will become a master, and some poor soul your slave." Cain yells into the twilight," I AM STRONGER I HAVE LIGHT I HAVE FRIENDS IHAVE POWERS YOU NEVER HAD YOU MONSTER!!!" Cain blinks as he must look mad in fornt of Alastar.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Bala walked next to Cain, who was next to Alastar. Bala nodded stiffly. Her rest had been disturbed by spirits in the night, plus she had been thinking of Cain lately. When she looked at him, she barely managed to blush, but this time concern was in her eyes. Something seems off... When she saw the look in his eye glimmer, her hands reached for his.

After his screaming bout, Bala tried to pull him aside. Fury was in her eyes, but it was not a fury for Cain's sake. "Get out of his mind, you freak!" she growled at the one called Darkside. Bala stared at him, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Cain's eyes suddenly changes into a deep black with Crimson in the center, and grips Bala's throat," I AM AND ALWAYS BE PART OF CAIN AND HE PART OF ME, GET USED TO IT WOMEN!"Cain changes back and lets go of Bala, his eyes blinking trying to focus," What.. the hell.. did I do.."
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Bala felt her throat being constricted. An icy glare was in her eyes as she was lifted above the ground. Teruyoshi rose with her, since she was lucky enough to be able to grab it and unsheathe it. She motioned to place it on his arm. That was all she could do, for she didn't have the heart to hurt Cain.

When he came back to his senses, Bala simply sheathed her weapon and looked to the buildings ahead. She took a breath and didn't even touch her neck, which had red finger markings around it. Her eyes turned to steel in the twilight. "O'Scath, scout ahead."

She turned and looked back at Cain. "You did nothing. It's not you...it's...something in you." she said coolly. The girl ran at Cain and growled deeply, but then she stopped and breathed heavily. She looked at Cain with compassion and yet condemned his Darkside. "Cain, how aware are you of your darkness?" she whispered when Alastar had gone.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Cain turns pale as one eye reamines as if Darkside was holding, the other normal for Cain," I.. had feeling he was always there.. just waiting for a point to break.. He was always held back by my training.. he was and always will be my darkness, fighting me for control.." Cain knows he's harmed her, but he wonrders somthing," Bala.. if.. somehow Darskide Takes control.. I want you to cut my heart out.." he looks to her his eyes still diffrent.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Alastar goes off ahead, as a scout he is the best, after a bit he sends back his "voice" with Mo Ghuth "unless you wish to fight a small group of thingies i suggest you go thirty-two degrees to the right for two point seven miles then cutting back at forty-six degrees for one mile then straten out to the north. I don't think we can eat anything I see." Alastar waited to see where they wanted to go because Mo Ghuth would return their voices to him.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Cain and Bala Followed Alastars directions and met up with him, as Cain speaks,"your Gift of speech like this is like the "Whisper" Vampires use for one another, but let me say yours is alot more useful, because you can ues it on everyone you met.. Tell me Alastar was this a gift that you were born with or is it somthing like vampire, you get with age??"
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:49 am

Bala looked at Cain and noticed his eyes change. One was darker, and the other was his normal color. Cut out his heart? If this is how his shame for being weak to another personality will be repaid, I have no qualms. Her thoughts were normal to her, but her eyes showed worry and fear. A simple nod was all she could offer Cain. It may hurt me a great deal, but if there is no other way... "Cain...there's got to be another way, but if there isn't, then I will do as you wish. Without hesitation."

Bala turned to the direction of Alastar and asked, "What do the thingies look like?" I wonder if they played any sports here. She looked back at Cain and smiled. "Do you know if they played any sports here?"
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Alastar sends back "Are you daft!?! I got a mite close and nearly lost me head in its BOOM" after that he watches the path and surrounding area for any more enemies till they arrive. Cain's question was answered with a half smile and on that note Alastar ran ahead scouting. He found them a good route to follow constantly telling them where to go with his form of speech or arrows the could see. He found a good watering hole near where they would reach if they went till dusk, so he set up camp and prepared the food stuffs he found along the way. for him a feral cat and Bala would love the arrangement of roasted veggies and some fresh fruits, the wild grain would have to wait for a better place to prepare bread. he found some herbs that make a nice relaxant when blended and boiled, which he did for Bala. the other herbs he grabbed made a ointment that helped heal small wounds that would keep indefinitely, so he prepared it, which is what he was doing as they arrived. The camp was done the food just finishing up as they cam near with not an hour till dusk.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Cain smiles as he and Bala Come upon the camp, Cain not suprised about hwo resoresful Alastar was, as Cain smiles as the sun slowly sets, looking to Bala to answer Her question," Well fomr what Ive heard its a game called BlitzBall, as to how its played, the rules ecape me, sometimes I just wonder if there are no rles to that barbaric game.." Cain removes a small flask of holy water and Drips it in his eye, a small sizzle of smoke rises form the deep burn as Cain holds back the pain, as the darkness leaves his eye, just sot move to his left hand which he hides under the gloves Bala had given to him, he then smiles At the two, as he covers his eye with some extra cloth, and ties it behinde his head.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:45 am

Cain sometimes I wonder if you really be ok... Bala just watched as her friend dropped some water into his eye. A small tendril of smoke rose up, and the young girl found herself mentally grimacing. "Blitzball, huh?"

Her sea green eyes spotted a bumpy blue ball. Is this it? she held it gently and studied it carefully. Her eyes moved back to Cain. Why would he call it barbaric?

Looking at the moomba, she smiled. "Nice camp, sorry about the BOOM..." A glint came into her eyes as she bounced the strange ball on her knees. "Heads up, O'Scath!" Time to see what you two can do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)   A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another) Empty

Back to top Go down

A tour of Spira! (Alastar, Bala, and Cain, anyone else Please ask first ^^, and no fighting amongst one, another)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next