FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanxus

Xanxus

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-08-24

The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM)   The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 am

A good twenty minutes had passed and Xanxus was outside with Crucent. The later had agreed to spend the day giving him a tour of her world and they would start in Jeuno while they waited on the later's airship to be ready. After showering and changing Xanxus was now wearing his traditional black jeans and boots along with a button-up, deep purple dress shirt simply buttoned in the middle. He tapped his foot on the dirt as he leaned against the wall of Crucent's home, waiting for the one who was going to give him the tour of this new world.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM)   The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:15 am

Walking along the second floor corridor after signing a few papers in her office, Crucent smiled to her aide as she headed outside "see you later Tiu" "Wait!Ma'am, where are you going?" "I'm off to show Xanxus around Jeuno at first, then who knows where we'll go." "Oh ma'am, I wish you'd stay at home, there is so much paperwork...." getting up her Tarutaru help ran after her as fast as he could as she lept down the stairs. "Oh Tiu, don't worry so much. you can take care of the most pressing matters, and leave the rest till someone starts to scream, it works for me."

"Yes but Ma'am, I am usually the one screaming...." turning she gave the panting Taru a bright smile "and you do it so well too. Look, at least I'm not gonna go off-world on you this time, I promise, and I have my Pearl if you need me, okay?"

looking exasperated he simply nodded and waved a hand at her "yeah yeah, fine, go be with your boyfriend, i'll hold down the fort, as usual..." "Awesome! thanks Tiu, see you"

Stepping outside she saw Xanxus and gave him a big smile as she walked up to him and kissed his chin. "Are you ready to go then?"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM)   The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:27 am

Xanxus watched as Crucent came out from the front door, he had heard everything from when she entered the lower level. As she came up to him and kissed his chin she asked, "Are you ready to go then?"

"Is your little assistant really alright with you taking a day off for me?" He asked as he slid his arm around her waist and held her close to him. He had gotten the feeling last night that the small man disliked him, but Xanxus didn't really care if the aide liked him or not.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM)   The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:47 am

Laughing Cru replied "oh he'll be fine. At the end of the day he is the best help a girl could ever have, he is just a bit Obsessive Compulsive over getting the paperwork done, but right now there is nothing that can't wait at least until tomorrow"

Walking along the broad open promenade that overlooked the rest of Jeuno, tiered underneath the top level they currently were on she explained how this was known as Ru'Lude Gardens which was the home of the ArchDukes of the past.

Underneath that level was Upper Jeuno, underneath that Lower Jeuno and at the bottom was Port Jeuno, all connected wia a giant staircase in the centre where most of the Adventurers lived. In Upper Jeuno were the official quarters, in Lower were all the merchants and shops and in Port was the Airship Harbour, the Chocobo stables and misc. dubious organizations.

As they approached the grand Central Stairs she looked at Xanxus and asked "so, shall we work our way downwards?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM)   The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal Tour (Cru/Others PM)
Page 1 of 1