FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic11

Mystic11

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) Left_bar_bleue150/1000Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)
Character Tweaks: The boy of Spirits

Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) Empty
PostSubject: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:34 pm

The cold, soft air swayed through the ancient ruins of Zanarkand. The city that was destroyed thousands of years ago, soon met up by destruction of Sin. There were tales of a boy who came from Zanarkand, and he and his friends stopped Sin. That's when Mystic decided where to explore. He loved ancient history (at times), and these great relics could help him study his magic. That is if he wasn't swarmed by enemies first. He might be able to horde them off, possibly, but he'd have to wait and see. Mystic really didn't think of the fiends that much, ctually. Mystic wasn't one to think ahead. The spirit boy simply traveled from the Universal Multiplex to the world of Spira and headed straight towards Zanarkand.

When Mystic arrived, the spiritual energy flowed around him. He never saw so much, well, ancient energy flow into one place. He stared at his reflection in the Zanarkand lake and smiled. The boy then turned and walked into the entrance, his robes shuffling as he passed by, strangely enough, monkeys. He didn't expect to see monkeys around here, but he shrugged them off as unimportant. Mystic continued venturing through the ruins, managing to traverse over the rough terrain. His curiosity got to him, and there was going to be nothing stopping him, no matter what the threat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) Left_bar_bleue30/30Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Zanarkand, the city of dreams, and every time he arrived in that place Fury always was met with misfortune. Though, he had to admit, he had already received the misfortune before entering the city this time. He needed this place right now. He could remember the solitude it gave to Shade when he had first met her. She had been in a similar state to him at that time. Not to mention that some say that the city offered visions and Fury could really use a vision at that point in time.

Fury stood up from the stone throne he had found when he came to the city mere days before. He had dubbed the throne his thinking chair and had spent a good deal of time in it thinking things over. While in this raging state, he thought he would have been more gun-ho, but in reality, he still stopped to think his plans through before placing them into action. All the evidence was before him, but he didn't know where to start. He didn't know which betrayer he would attack first. It didn't matter, they were all going to die anyway.

He sighed and walked out into the warm sun. It was a day like that day where Fury would walk along the beach near Balamb with his girls. He would turn off all communicators and gadgets and just spend a day with them. But no longer. Since they were ripped from him. Fury could close his eyes and hear them playing together in the sand.

That is... until the stupid monkeys interrupted his thoughts.

Fury's eyes shot open, revealing the golden hues that gave away that he wasn't all there. He grabbed his pistols and walked outside to find those damned monkeys. As he walked through the entrance, he didn't even notice the boy standing down by the lake. He walked straight over to the balcony and began firing at every freaking monkey that even dared to utter a peep while he was standing there. After about two minutes of shooting, all the monkeys were either scared off or dead.

Fury turned to go back inside when he noticed the boy for the first time, staring into the lake. Infuriated that someone came there to interrupt his thinking, Fury shouted down, "Hey! What the hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) Left_bar_bleue150/1000Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Mystic, still fascinated by the majestic place, took him a small moment to notice the gunshots nearby. Mystic, startled by this, looked around hastily. As quick as he looked, the gunfire soon ceased. Mystic first sighed a sigh of relief, but of course the boy always ended up in trouble in the end. He was yelled at immediately by a man, possibly the one who fired the gun. This guy looked like he meant serious buisness, so Mystic stammered, "W=Well, I was just coming to explore-ore these r-ruins. Th-That was all." When he continued, he slowly built up his energy again, speaking, "It's such a wonderful, mystical place! A place full of secrets, and mystical energy," the boy remembered the spiritual energy that flowed around him, "It feels like, like, well, it's a wonderful place to explore," the boy finished, as his attempt to summarize him being there. He just smiled afterwards like always.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:
Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) Left_bar_bleue30/30Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Fury watched the boy through golden eyes. His lips pulled back into a sneer as he listened to the boy's explanation. Just an explorer? WHO THE HELL EXPLORED A PLACE LIKE THIS?!?! Fury slammed the revolvers back into their holsters as he vaulted over the balcony. Landing just before the white haired boy, Fury looked him up and down. The boy was dressed in a long white robe, a plain white tee and jeans. Typical youth. As Fury's eyes came up to meet the boy's, he saw that dumb grin on the boy's face and inwardly sighed. The last thing he needed was a reckless explorer annoying the hell out of him. His eyes narrowed on the boy as he said, "You have a name, boy?" he drew out a cigarette and a beat up zippo as he waited for the answer. Lighting it up, he allowed the nicotine cool him off so he didn't kill the boy right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Mystic watched as the angry man flipped off the balcony and landed in front of him. Mystic took a step back as an hbit from a long time of learning to defend himself. He heard the question and spoke, "I'm Mystic Haru from Gaia. I am a mage and, in my free time, a thief. I love learning about spells. Ever since I was created, spells have been an interest. Thievery is just a side job, plus it's fun!"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Fury looked the boy up and down while pacing back and forth in front of him. A thief, huh? No doubt here to raid a tomb or steal from Fury. Or worse! Sent here to spy on him for the World Council! I'll have to take care of him Fury gripped and ungripped the handles of his revolvers as his golden eyes watched the boy for any sign of betrayal. The inability to look him in the eyes, sweaty palms, anything to tell Fury that he was lying. But Fury could find none, save for maybe the sweaty palms, but that may have been because the boy was terrified of him.

Fury slowly reached up and gripped the handle of his knife and slowly drew it out. He toyed and played with the blade as he said, "A thief, eh? If you are a thief, even for recreation, tell me why I should not just kill you right now? I'm sure there are plenty of people who are missing things and wish that you are dead right about now. I could just slice open your neck and turn you in for the money."
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Mystic felt strange as he was being examined. He soon felt a greater reason to fear this man, as he took out a knife and came up with a reason to kill him. Mystic couldn't get words to come out for a moment, but he soon said, "Probably cause I don't have a bounty on my head...yet," he sighed at the thought, then continued, "You'd be wasting your time with me. Killing me is like...like..." Mystic tried to come up with a similie, "...like murdering a life that didn't really do anything." Mystic was happy when he accomplished this, but he still knew he'd have trouble snooping out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Fury continued to toy with his knife as he listened to the boy. No bounty? This must be one of those "straight-arrow" thieves. Always doing good and only stealing when they have too. Which makes him being a spy all the more likely... Fury pulled out a cigar and sliced the end of it off with his knife before placing it in his mouth and lighting it up with an old beat up zippo. After a moment of just staring at the boy while the smoke filled him, Fury removed the cigar from his mouth and let a puff of smoke roll out into the boy's face. He grunted once before turning back to the temple and saying, "Killing a life that didn't do anything, eh? I find that hard to believe. Everyone has a skeleton hidden somewhere in their closet."

As Fury moved toward the door, he drew out on of his revolvers again and shot a monkey that came to shriek at him for murdering his friends. He paused at the door to inspect the smoking barrel before turning back to the youth and saying, "I'll make you a deal. I'll give you a place to stay the night and a warm meal and in return, you tell me the one thing you keep locked in the deepest reaches of your heart..."
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Mystic just watched steadily while he was being watched as well. When the man took out a cigar and puffed smoke in his face, Mystic got partially annoyed. When the man finished speaking, the boy was going to talk, yet this person got out one of his guns and shot another monkey. Mystic then listened to the man's deal. "But, I already live somewhere," Mystic explained, "But if you want to know something, I'll be happy to answer." Again that childish grin came upon Mystic's face as he silently waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:01 am

Fury's face turned down into a scowl when he heard the boy's quick quip about having a place to stay. This was going to be a long strenuous process. He slipped inside the temple and quickly strode down the hall leading to the main chamber, which was adorned like a make-shift living room. He pointed to the couch there and said, "Go ahead and have a seat, you look tired."

Fury walked over to a small cabinet and pulled out an old bottle of whiskey that was half empty and two shot glasses. He poured the amber liquid into both glasses and then walked back to the couch, placing one glass in front of the boy and taking the other for himself. He knocked back the shot and then sat down on one of the chairs and said, "Well... Let's hear it. Let's hear the story of... what did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Mystic followed the man, who hadn't really introduced himself yet, down the corridors of the ruins. He was distracted once, but he snapped out of it and caught up with the man. The man led Mystic to an area, a main chamber of some sort, that looked like someone's personal living room-type thing in the ruins! Mystic was slightly interested. Mystic was told to relax on the couch. He simply hopped on the couch cheerfully and watched the man, a peaceful gaze following the man's actions. The man got Mystic some whiskey, in which Mystic kindly took and swallowed the shot. Mystic then was asked to explain himself. Mystic repeated, "Mystic. Mystic Haru. And I would've anyways." Mystic then began his tale immediately.

"Well, where to start," Mystic started recalling, "Well, I guess I should start when I was created, about 200 years ago. When I was created, I barely knew how to do anything. I was like a mindless zombie at that time! Soon, though, I snapped out of my mood and was taught my main purpose; to fight in order to defend myself, in case I failed my main task. They called me ALPHA-13, and I went with it, because I didn't really know who I was. They wouldn't tell me my task until I finished my training. I was trained under the arts of offensive and supportive white magic. When I became partially great with magic, they told me my objective. But I despised my objective; my objective was to distract the King of Lindblum so he could be assassainated. Back then, I might have not known what was right from wrong, but I definately felt strange. I wouldn't want a life taken, so I reported the organization, the people who cared for me and betrayed me, to Lindblum's ruler. Afterwards, I ran, and hid in a cave. I never heard from my superiors again. After it was safe, I was found by a Lindblum solider. They got me a happy place to live in Lindblum, and I've been living there, practicing my magic skills for about 190 years. I may look 13, but I'm actually 200." Mystic chuckled softly at his age comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)   Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration of Ruin (Fury, others PM to join)
Page 1 of 1