FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join Empty
PostSubject: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:39 am

Walking back to her office Crucent grumbled, another Hearing over.
This time the Mayor of Selbina had apparently thrown his drink in the face of the San d'Orian guest of honour, who happened to be Elvaan, and, like all Elvaans (especially outside of San 'dOria) the guest had been livid, feeling dishonoured and wanted the Mayors head on a plate. Since Crucent was Leader; she had gotten the 'honour' of soothing San d' Orian nerves and stopping a small war. It had only taken her all day to get them to get along again...

As she entered her office, she sighed and poured hersef a glass of wine and sat down in her chair then looked out over the rooftops of Jeuno as the sun set and the stars begun to come out.

She was tired and wanted to relax, ftaking another sip of the wine she decided to get back to her own rooms soon and make herself a bath then read a bit before she'd go to bed and get some much needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:46 am

"Running a world seems much tougher than it sounds." Came the deep, sexy voice of Xanxus from a chair on the other side of the room. He had been sitting in wait for her since he got there, being let in by her aid once he mentioned being a friend of the Elvaan woman.

The assassin leader was dressed in his usual, black jeans, black boots and white dress shirt with black tie. His signature Varia jacket hung off his shoulders with the arms empty.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:53 am

Looking up her eyes twinkled as she heard his voice. Looking at Xanxus Crucent smiled and said "it has it's ups and downs. A few minutes ago it sucked; now however it's not so bad all of a sudden"

Folding her hands she turned her chair so she faced him "But this is a pleasant surprise. To what do I owe the honour, and why didn't you let me know you were coming?"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 am

"It has it's ups and downs. A few minutes ago it sucked; now however it's not so bad all of a sudden." She told him before folding her hands and turning to look at him. "But this is a pleasant surprise. To what do I owe the honour, and why didn't you let me know you were coming?"

Xanxus let out a small, masculine chuckle at her question. "Does an assassin ever tell his target when he'll arrive?" He asked, crossing his legs and sinking into his chair as he got comfortable. "And the honor is that I just can't keep away form you or your beauty."
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:16 am

Laughing softly she said "such flattery... well I'm happy you came then, provided your not here for work .So what do you think of Vana 'diel so far, or have you not looked around yet?"

Standing up she walked around her big desk and over to his chair then leaned down and gave him a soft kiss. "cause if you haven't, perhaps tomorrow I can show you the sights if you want."
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:07 pm

"Such flattery... Well I'm happy you came then, provided your not here for work. So what do you think of Vana 'diel so far, or have you not looked around yet?" She asked before getting up and walking over to him, leaning over and giving Xanxus a soft kiss. "Cause if you haven't, perhaps tomorrow I can show you the sights if you want."

Xanxus continued to smirk as she finished offering to show him around personally. "Personally I think I've got the best view right now." He said, making a point of her position in front of him. "But no, I haven't seen much around here myself, I only got here a little while ago. It was easy to find the office of the world leader." He stated calmly.

"I would love to see this sights with you."
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 pm

standing up she smiled at him "good. then I can give you the grand tour tomorrow" pulling him to his feet she held his hand as they left her office and she continued "but now it's getting late, would you like to get some rest, cause there isn't a whole lot to do until tomorrow really. And this place has more bedrooms the i'll ever need so there is plenty of space as well"

Nodding to her Aide, a small tarutaru male who was still sitting outside her office behind a smaller desk, buried in paperwork she chided him fondly "Tiu... get some sleep please! your of no use to me all worn out. Me and my boyfriend are going to bed now and i'm taking tomorrow off so you can sleep in..." smiling at Xan she said as they went up the stairs to her private rooms "my Slavedriver, Tiupiu. he's the best help I could ever have, but he can get a bit... onetrack- minded"

Opening the double-doors to her bedroom she said with a dry smile "welcome to my inner sanctum, and the only place I can get some privacy around here"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Crucent smiled at him, "Good. then I can give you the grand tour tomorrow." She said as she pulled him from the chair and to his feet. A motion he did smoothly before she moved to hold hands with him. "But now it's getting late, would you like to get some rest, cause there isn't a whole lot to do until tomorrow really. And this place has more bedrooms the i'll ever need so there is plenty of space as well."

Xanxus followed her out the door, watching as she nodded to the small aide who had let him into her office ahead of her. "Tiu... get some sleep please! You're of no use to me all worn out. Me and my boyfriend are going to bed now and I'm taking tomorrow off so you can sleep in..." She informed the small creature as they continued up to what Xanxus believed to be her private room. "My Slavedriver, Tiupiu. he's the best help I could ever have, but he can get a bit... onetrack- minded."

Finally the two reached a large set of double doors which she opened with a dry smile. "Welcome to my inner sanctum, and the only place I can get some privacy around here." She told him as they walked inside. Xanxus looked around, it was a room that matched her personality perfectly. It was as elegant as herself, well maybe just a little less. It didn't seem fair to compare anything to her. "It seems to match you perfectly. I like it." He told her as the doors closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:05 am

"thank you honey, i'll be right back"
Grabbing her PJ Cru went to the bathroom and got changed before getting ready for bed and returning. "There you go, the bathroom is all yours" she said as she slipped into the bed, pulling the blankets up and snuggling down. Smiling too herself she was pleasantly surprised that Xanxus had decided to come visit her, and thought about where to take him and what to show him in the morning.

Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:23 am

"Thank you honey, I'll be right back." She said as she grabbed what he assumed to be her nightwear and made her way into the bathroom. Despite looking around the rest of the room he couldn't help but sneak a peek at her through the crack that was left open.

The door opened up again as she came back out. "There you go, the bathroom is all yours." She told him as slipped into the bed and pulled the covers up. Xanxus himself went in and quickly washed his face before taking off his shirt, coat and tie. Going back into the bedroom he put them on a chair along with his socks and boots and crawled into the bed next to her. Putting his arm around her he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Waking up the next morning Crucent felt something around her waist and opened her eyes. Looking straight at Xanxus who was still asleep, she smiled and cuddled up to him as she murmured into his ear "come on sleepyhead, wake up. it's a lovely day and we have lots to do..."kissing his cheek she gave him a light hug, hoping he'd wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:49 pm

"Come on sleepyhead, wake up. It's a lovely day and we have lots to do..." Xanxus heard whispered into his ear. a hug and light kiss to the cheek were what brought him back to the waking world. The Varia boss rolled onto his back, the arm hanging over Crucent following and hanging just over the edge of the bed as she pinned his other arm under her.

"Ime is it?" He asked groggily, moving his free hand to hold his head while he finished waking up.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:57 pm

"hmm..." looking out the window Cru replied " It's around nine in the morning" kissing his cheek she smiled as she looked down at him "...and your cute when you sleep" lying down she cuddled up to him and brushed some hair out of his eyes "so, what would you like to do today? i was thinking breakfast then a tour of this City; Jeuno then we can go to Norg or Aht Urghan if you wish"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:22 am

"It's around nine in the morning," She said as she lay back down next to him, "And your cute when you sleep." She said as she cuddled him again and brushed some of his hair from his eyes. "So, what would you like to do today? I was thinking breakfast then a tour of this City; Jeuno then we can go to Norg or Aht Urghan if you wish." She asked him.

"Food first sounds good. After that you can pick since I don't know anything of this world." He said with a yawn, snuggling into her arms and the blankets once again in an attempt to stay warm and cozy.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 am

"okay. Grand Tour it is then" hugging him, she kissed his cheek and smiled, she could get used to this. After a couple of minutes she nuzzled him again "come on you, now it's really time to get up"

Going to the bathroom she changed into a pair of black pants and a white button-down shirt then got ready for the day before she returned. Walking over to the fireplace she pulled on a velvet red chord and turned back to him "there. Breakfast is ready in ten minutes"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:15 am

"Okay. Grand Tour it is then." Shen said while hugging him and kissing his cheek again. A few minutes later she nuzzled him again. "Come on you, now it's really time to get up." She told him sternly.

Xanxus watched her with one eye open, looking through a thin curtain of his hair. He wasn't going to miss watching her in the bathroom. Oh course he was watching through the crack she left open. By the time she had come back out he was sitting on the edge of the bed yawning in just his jeans. He still kept an eye on her as she walked over to the fireplace and pulled a cord and turned to him.

"There. Breakfast is ready in ten minutes." He wasn't sure what she had just done but just put his feet back up on the bed and lay back while he waited for his food.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Smiling at him, she shook her head a little as she waite a few more minutes before she went over to the bed and pulled him too his feet "we're not eating it in here so come on hun" holding hi hand she walked out of the room and through a pair of doors that lead into the dining room.

"Here we are, take a seat" sitting down by the elegantly laid table that was filled with fresh bread, toast, fruit, cereals, milk, tea, coffee, cheese, eggs; boiled and fried, omelets, fried bacon and sausages and even more food she poured herself a glass of juice and took a sip of it, then made herself some toast.

"i dont know why the cook always make this much, i usually only have toast and tea or juice, but i guess it makes him feel happy so i don't have the heart to tell him to stop really"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 am

"We're not eating it in here so come on hun." She told him as she shook her head and pulled him to his feet. Holding his hand she lead him through another set of doors that lead to a dining area.

"Here we are, take a seat." She told him as she herself sat down. He himself took a seat at the head of the table, like he always did at home. The table itself looked like his at meal time back home, covered in food that obviously would take more than two people to finish totally.

"I dont know why the cook always make this much, I usually only have toast and tea or juice, but I guess it makes him feel happy so I don't have the heart to tell him to stop really." Xanxus was impressed there was someone who could do this each and every morning, he'd hate to see what he could do during lunch and dinner. Better yet, Xanxus was more impressed by how they could have enough food to do it every day.

"Have you told him your preferences yet?" He asked as he began to take a good amount of the sausage and bacon.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:32 pm

"well, yes, but he just keeps on doing it nevertheless, so I've resigned myself to a lifetime of food" chucking a little Cru made herself some toast and begun eating.
"he means well, but he has problems learning moderation it seems"

Finishing her breakfast she smiled as she looked over on Xanxus " my airship should be ready in about an hour wich is just enough time to show you Jeuno, then we can leave and go to Norg or even Ath Urghan if you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 pm

"Well, yes, but he just keeps on doing it nevertheless, so I've resigned myself to a lifetime of food." She chuckled a bit as she began to make herself some toast. "He means well, but he has problems learning moderation it seems."

"If he cooks like this all the time, he can come to my place when you get bored of mountains of food. I'm sure the other's would like this too." He said as he finished his plate of sausage, bacon, ham, and crepes. He watched Crucent as she finished her toast.

"My airship should be ready in about an hour wich is just enough time to show you Jeuno, then we can leave and go to Norg or even Ath Urghan if you prefer." She told him. "Well that gives me enough time to shower and get dressed again I suppose. As far as where we'll go after the tour of the city is completely up to you." He told her as he continued to drink his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:14 pm

"okay" downing the last of her drink, she sighed happily and sat back in her chair as she looked at Xanxus "well, there are towels and all you should need in the cupboard by the sink" getting up she said " while you shower i'll just take care of a few things before we go" walking over to him, she kissed his cheek and smiled "see you soon" then went to her office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join   Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Cru's World (Xan) others PM to join
Page 1 of 1