FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest_

Guest_

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Character sheet
Max MP:
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: I AM THE LEGENDARY SWORDSMAN GILGAMESH!

Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Empty
PostSubject: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:14 pm

I felt my body twist and twirl throughout the space-time vortex within the portal and I couldn't control my movement. I felt as though my body might go for an eternity in this direction, and I'd be lost. However, as if a shining angel was called down to help me out, Shade used her wings to keep me from drifting in a dizzy eternity as the portal pulled us the rest of the way through. It was still less comfortable than my own portals which were much more like a quick pull in the middle of a step. I noticed that the lot of my problems were remaining unsolved as the other end of the portal spat us out, and as my overwhelming weight slipped out from Shade's grip, and I shot mercilessly towards the ground at a rate quite possibly exceeding terminal velocity. "Holy shiiiii--" I wailed as I fired towards what was certain death.

Yet another blessing came my way, the first in a couple of minutes mind you, in which a Giant Flan-type monster spawned where I was shooting towards, and I landed in it, causing it to explode from my impact transferring to its structure, and then the rapid wobbling blew it up. I crawled out of the gelatinous corpse and wiped myself off. "Eww! I'm covered in the guts of some nasty jelly monster!" I shook a bit as the jelly appeared to be sticky to a degree like some kind of gelatinous melted cheese. I flailed my hand around to dislodge the nasty stuff from my hand and looked around for a lake or something. It was times like these that I wished that I specialized in water magic or something. Suddenly, the lot of them turned into little mini-flans and jumped off of me, and congregated into a single Water Flan... I looked at it like it was stupid or something and summoned the Zodiac Spear, and jabbed it into the flan, electrocuting it to death. "Never a dull moment I suppose," I muttered. With that I looked around for Shade, figuring she couldn't have lost track of me with her amazing aim.

I shouted out to her when I spotted her and her wings, "Hey! Come on! I killed one without you!" I laughed loudly, and probably shouldn't have, as forest extended outwards and sounds of monsters were heard stirring behind the woods. I dismissed my spear, and waited for her to get herself down here. I hoped that she actually made it to near this spot, because I wasn't in the mood to travel alone. I could be assaulted at any minute, and then it hit me, and it hit me hard. I was blasted at least 5 feet and rolled to my feet while I turned to face the giant scaled bird, the Zuu, facing off against me. My fingers tingled in anticipation as my back now hurt and the adrenaline pumped through my veins. I wondered if I could deal with it...
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Left_bar_bleue800/1000Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

The closer their bodies ventured toward the end of the portal, the stronger the current became until Shade's grip had no choice but slip from its hold onto Gilgamesh. With a snap of her wings, her own pace increased with the pull of gravity to keep up with the swordsman's speedy exit as his screams were left to echo within the portal as it came to a sudden close behind them. But as Gilgamesh continued his descent, Shade's wings spread wide for her body to take a much a slower, much quieter flight to the ground with a casual coast through the air. Naturally, she wasn't at all concerned over her companions dramatic fall through the sky. This was Gilgamesh.... his legendary battles throughout all worlds and against all sorts of challenges, a passing of death only to return to land of the living again were renown throughout the realm. A simple tumble wasn't about to cause this particular legend much harm.

But the one thing Shade still found herself caught off guard with was his boisterous humor and antics that she suspected Gilgamesh wasn't even attempting to be comical. It was simply his own natural reaction to things, and now, as Shade landed a safe distance away, she witnessed one of those reactions to his massive form covered in raunchy Flan goo. Her head could only drop and give a slight shake to his chosen words of description as a passing thought crossed through her mind. Did her father have to tolerate such amusing antics during battle when Gilgamesh would appear? Apparently there was far more to Gilgamesh's unexpected outbursts than Zell Dincht ever let on.

Once her companion rid himself of his annoyance, Shade felt it was safe enough to approach him. His back now faced her as she watched Gilgamesh turn and look to the sky as a large crane flew by overhead and he shouted to it. Her foot paused when Shade realized the mighty warrior thought he was yelling for her and her shoulders gave a slight slump of irritation as a deadpan expression came over her face. "I'm right... behind you..." She muttered through her clenched teeth until she heard the threatening sounds come from the wide spread forest. Her eyes widened at the blast, but it was far too fast to react defensively, and slammed right into her companion and sent him soaring back towards Shade at an alarming rate. She swiftly took the steps aside as Gilgamesh's large frame went whipping past her with the wake of the blow sending a gush of air to rip through her tussled hair and flop over her eyes. There came a heavy sigh to follow as she shifted her lips for her breath to blow aside the strands that fell over her narrowed steel gaze that slowly slid from Gilgamesh, to the bird fiend, and back to her companion again for her to grumble her following words with a sarcastic lilt within her tone. Yeah.... don't know a damn thing about any Gunblade... sorry..."

With her words muttered, Shade's right hand suddenly whipped around her waist to grab the hilt of her Wolf's Bane sword, and as she swung it free and aimed the blade at the Zuu, her thumb flipped the lever beneath the handle for countless steel curved teeth to appear casing all along the sides of the blade. Another swift flick of her thumb sent the deadly teeth soaring towards the fiendish bird to aim for it's legs for the steel teeth and titanium wires to ensnare her target in hopes to rid the creature of its advantage of flight. If they kept it to the ground, they were most likely able to hit their mark successfully even if it still attacked.

Ensnare weapon spell 60 MP
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Left_bar_bleue30/30Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 am

Fury stood in the cockpit of the Kestrel behind Cowboy and Dizzy as they navigated through the colorful portals that linked all the worlds together. He liked to sit in the cockpit and make sure nothing went wrong, plus the swirling colors were always calming to watch. In his line of work he never really got to feel that emotion. But then again… he wasn’t going to feel that feeling for long…

As he watched on, a massive form blew through the portal directly in front of the ship. Cowboy swore and swerved the ship so that he wouldn’t hit it. The swerving sent them hurtling towards the outerwall of the tunnel and crashing through. Fury’s eyes were blinded temporarily by the sudden flash of the sun through the windshield. He heard Cowboy swear again as the console in front of him began to beep and flash red angrily at him. Cowboy spoke as he and Dizzy began to rapidly start hitting buttons and pulling levers. ”Shit, we really shouldn’t have done that… Entering into the world without the portal fired the damned engines.”

The ship shook from turbulence and Fury widened his stance to avoid falling over. He shook his head in disbelief. Only his ship… ”Can you fix it?

Dizzy unstrapped himself and took off out of the cockpit as Cowboy continued to try and keep the nose of the craft up. ”Dizzy’s got to get them manually started and well… I really don’t know, Partner, but we’re gonna try our best.” Fury shook his head and started out of the cockpit. As he left he heard Cowboy get on the intercom and in his most professional voice said, [color]”This is your captain speaking. We’re experiencing some… slight technical difficulties. We may be experiencing some slight turbulence for the next few minutes followed by exploding into a ball of fire. Thank you.”[/color]

Fury stumbled through the ship as it shook viciously with its rapid decent. He saw Dusty coming out of the armory completely loaded up with guns. Dusty tilted his head to the side and asked in a calm voice, ”Are we exploding again?

Fury looked at him quizzically and said, ”Yeah. Why do you look like you’re going to invade whatever planet we just landed on?

Dusty reached up and scratched the back of his head as the ship shuddered again and said, ”I can’t let my babies get hurt.”

Fury just shook his head and continued towards the engine room. As he pulled through the door, the ship shuddered, sending him against the door frame. He looked at Dizzy who was running from engine to engine, trying to get them to engage again. Fury struggled his way over to the main console and hit the power button. C.R.A.I.G. appeared on the console and said, ”Oh… look… we’re exploding again… Yaaaaaaaa…

Fury punched the console and said, ”Just work with Dizzy to get the damned thing running again.”

C.R.A.I.G. gave what could be confused with a sigh and then flickered away again. A moment later the engines came on line and began firing up. The whole ship shook again as the engines fought to keep the ship in the air followed by the sudden lack of gravity as the ship crashed into the ground. Fury and the entire crew were sent crashing into the ground. Fury forced himself to his feet and said, ”C.R.A.I.G., status report.”

C.R.A.I.G. slowly materialized on the console again. He was flickering, but his form was stable. Hull breach in sectors 1 through 5. Engine damage code yellow. Crew status green. All other systems offline.

Fury shook his head and started to walk back to the mobile armory. ”How long?

There was a long pause as C.R.A.I.G. calculated the time it would take him to fix it plus the amount of time he would lose from Dizzy and Cowboy “helping” before he said, ”No less than three hours.”

Fury nodded as he gathered his armor and the C.H.I.M.E.R.A together. He’d been wanting to perform a field test on it and this was the perfect opportunity for it. He suited up and headed for the cargo bay. He told Dusty to stay with the ship and then set off.

He traveled for a while, reveling in the sounds of the forest around him. Until he came upon sounds of struggle and a booming voice taunting someone. He slowly approached the area and set his rifle up on a fallen tree to better see what was going on. He saw his sister grappling with a Zuu while a giant struggled to his feet behind her that he recognized as the flash that sent them off course. He contemplated putting a bullet in the giant and being done with it, but there was a chance he might hit his sister at the angle he was at. So instead, he focused on the bird she was struggling with. He slowed his breathing and engaged the generator on the gun, powering it up to make a shot at the bird. He placed the cross-hairs directly on the bird’s chest and fired. The giant bullet was lunched out of the gun faster than the speed of light and smashed into the bird with immense force. As the bullet crashed into it, it flattened and tore through it, completely disintegrating the creature’s chest…
Back to top Go down
Guest_

Guest_

Character sheet
Max MP:
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 pm

The goings on that happened as I was toppled from the wind blast was almost entirely mind-blowing. As I was starting to stand up, I watched Shade activate a function of her weapon, and in completely amazing display of weapon craftsmanship, as the chain was launched and like a set of bolas, completely restricted the giant bird. I finally regained my footing and looked at it for a moment, ignoring some obnoxiously loud ambient noise somehow, and started a short saunter towards it getting ready to slay it, but before I could get within a blade's range of it... a loud cannon-like noise sounded and the thing's chest went up in a near vaporized gore bath. I mean it was horrible. I jumped back from it, and looked at the thing. "I didn't think I was that scary..." I muttered at it, thinking for a moment that my mere presence while it couldn't move may have given it some kind of super heart attack...

Suddenly I figured that that would never be the case, because Shade was staying the same distance away and she was at least twice as scary as I was. With that though, it left me to wonder where that came from. So I forced myself to observe what I saw in a retrospect sort of after-vision, and remembered a small orb that fired in almost faster than my eye could see, and pelted the thing. I let out a sigh of relief, at least it was murdered and didn't just explode. But now the immediate threat of what that might have been. I looked around and tried to picture the angles, trajectories... it wasn't really working, but I did get distracted by some guy in a tree with a cannon of some sort. It looked like a heavy rifle, but it did some kind of damage outside of the range of most guns I'd seen. Then again, I hadn't been hit by a gun that could shoot energy bursts that vaporize the torsos of monsters. The giant corpse faded out as any monster of the third world would.

"Hey! Nice shot man!" I called to him, respecting his gun's power. Now I hate guns by themselves, with a burning passion, but a powerful weapon like that in hand, I was not going to complain about the guy having used a gun. I blinked with a little fear visible in my eyes. There was always something that would freak me out nowadays. People were getting too strong, and I wasn't getting much better at maintaining a healthy power level balance. I could really dish out the damage, but if there was a guy running around with a monster vaporizer cannon, why the hell were Summon's like myself even in existence anymore? I mean, hell! I looked at Shade once more and commented, "Geez, if you get anymore badass, I'm gonna be walking in your shadow, and that's saying something!" Once again, I hadn't done anything for the fight, so Shade was obviously the badass.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Left_bar_bleue800/1000Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Shade continued her struggling hold over the large bird fiend as she turned her head and prepared to shout at Gilgamesh to make his attack. Even though her spell put a stop to the massive bird, they only had a certain amount of time. Suddenly, there came an exploding blast that echoed throughout the forest and Shade felt herself lurched backwards to land hard against the ground on her back. The next thing she realized...and felt... was herself now covered all in bird guts from head to toe. She slowly sat back up and with her seething glare, Shade assessed the situation rather quickly. The Zuu was blown straight through the chest, causing it's guts to explode all over her as it's body lurched forward from the blow and leading Shade to stumble backwards by her firm hold and land flat on her ass.

There was only a select few weapons within the entire realm that could possibly cause such a massive shot, and only two gunners in existence that she knew could make such a shot....yet only one who had enough arrogance and audacity to take such a dare with Shade so damn close to the target like that. Yet before Shade could react, her face pinched up with confusion as she looked up at Gilgamesh when he complimented her yet again. "Now I know you just want the Gunblade schematics...." Her voice was thick with sarcasm as she slowly shook her head at the swordsman with a smirk on her lips while rising back on her feet and flipping the lever beneath the hilt of the sword to retract the steel teeth back into their original positions within the blade. The next flip sent the teeth within the sword so she could replace it safely back at her hip, and then attempted to swipe and pick off the bird guts from her clothes.

She didn't even look into the forest now. She knew her brother was out there.... no doubt with that smug smirk on his face.... totally enjoying himself for this.... so she shouted out to him for all to hear. "You can come out now, Fury! No need to continue the cowardly way of fighting a fiend by hiding in the trees!" She glanced up at Gilgamesh with a sigh and figured she should give him some sort of courteous warning. "Seems we're about to have us some company. Hope you don't mind the sarcastic snarky kind, Gilgamesh." She spoke as she continued picking off the larger pieces of innards to throw them against the ground with a loud slap! as the fiend's corpse slowly began to disintegrate from the ground.

Back to top Go down
Sol Jashy

Sol Jashy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 am

=============================================================

Meanwhile, back on the eighth world...

For a Lilty, especially one in Sol's condition, training was never done. Once more, the diminutive Dragoon found himself propelled into the air, practicing his aerial combat skills. ...Sol couldn't place exactly why, but, fighting at incredible heights just seemed natural to him. As much second nature as walking. The plains of Balamb would be littered with the corpses of a dozen or so flying fiends, if fiends weren't so apt to vanishing upon death. On his most recent leap, though, Sol was confused. There wasn't a fiend in sight. ...And, as he neared the apex of his jump, he figured out why. A Rift Train had emerged from the ether, and, was heading for him at a high rate of speed.

"NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIN!!!!" He cried, uselessly, as a large parcel slammed into him, hanging from the train's mail hook.

Wind and sense knocked from him by the impact, tangled in the netting holding the crate, he was pulled along, through the Rift, as the train continued on along its path. ...Sol couldn't help but wonder about his luck, as he sat there, so to speak, tangled in the net, he had to wonder why fate seemed so enthused with him. It always seemed, when Sol was caught up in such inopportune world transits, there was a reason he would end up in the world he did. So, though it frustrated him, all he could really do was wait.

===========================================================

However, he'd not wait long. The Rift Train sped out of the Interdimentional Rift, and into the Third World, just long enough to drop the crate Sol was affixed to. The sudden jolt shook him free, letting him fall toward the earth. Now, at this point, Sol knew he was in trouble. He was FAR higher than would be survivable, even for him. That, of course, is when he saw his salvation. A wyvern flew some hundreds of feet below him. Going into a dive after the beast, he landed, heels-first, on its back, breaking its spine, killing it instantly. Acting quickly, Sol drew his spear, Longinus, and thrust the bident into the wingtip that formed its hand. Grasping the other wing with his Dragon's Whisker whip, Sol found his saving grace; He used the body of the dead lizard as a glider.

Smiling as he crused through the air, he saw something off in the distance. It looked like there were others entering the world in a less-than-ideal manner, to hear the shouts of one of them. ...Seeing the Zu dive to attack them, though, led Sol to jump to his instincs, directing his corpse flyer at the clearing they landed in. He heard a strange bang as he closed the distance, and, unsure what it was, narrowed the wings, accelerating more quickly, and further down. ...However, this backfired, as the fiend's body did what a fiend's body does. It began to vanish.

"...You have GOT to be kidding me." Sol said, deadpan, moments before the wyvern vanished, and he was sent hurtling forward, barely enough time to recall his weapons back into the crystals woven through his body.

He cried out again, briefly, knowing how badly this was going to hurt, until he hit the treeline, smashing and pinballing off twigs and branches as he hurtled toward the clearing, until finally coming to a stop in the canopy of one of the trees forming the clearing's edge.

"I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!" Sol cried, trumphantly, having survived the ordeal... Before dropping out of the tree, slamming into the ground.

"...Ow..."

...I certainly hope Gilgamesh doesn't mind the gung-ho, blindly courageous, slightly confused type of company, either.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Left_bar_bleue30/30Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 am

Fury watched through his scope as the guts of the fiend splattered all over Shade. She was not going to be happy about that, but he did what needed to be done. That was what he was trained for. He was confused, though, when the giant with her stepped in his direction and waved at the trees off to his left and up in the canopy. Apparently, that’s where the giant thought he saw him. He would hold him to that mistake. Fury just closed his eyes and thought, Why are we always paired with the idiots?

Fury looked down at the C.H.I.M.E.R.A. and noticed that it was over-heating already. He sent the rifle back to the ship through the B.L.A.D.E. system on his vest can called the Grievance to him. He set the Grievance on the log where he had just had the C.H.I.M.E.R.A. and looked down the sights. He calculated things like windage, distance, and humidity all in his head. Then he placed the cross-hairs of the rifle on the giant’s center mass and slowed his breathing down again. His mind fought against the rising adrenaline he received every time he brought a target in his sights. He giant had no clue what was coming. Fury placed the cross-hairs where they would need to be to make a shot on the monster’s chest and slowly squeezed the trigger. The rifle kicked him, but made no sound whatsoever because of the enchantment he had on it. The monster wouldn’t know it was coming until it struck his chest.

He pulled the scope away from his eye before the bullet impacted, though, because he heard a loud crash in the trees above him. The crashing stopped at a tree behind his hiding spot and he heard someone scream that they were alive. There was another crash and an orange man fell from the tree. Fury sighed and slipped from his hiding spot and drew out his .45 caliber pistol. He roughly grabbed the man by the back of his shirt collar and started to drag him towards the spot where he saw the giant and his sister.

After a few minutes, Fury had cleared the one thousand meter distance from his hide and the clearing. He quickly closed the distance to the duo and tossed the lilty at the giant’s feet. He gave Shade a hard look as he said to the giant, ”Here’s your minion. You might want to teach him how to sneak around better. He’s lucky I didn’t shoot him on sight.”

He kept his pistol aimed at the lilty while he pulled out a cigarette and placed it in his mouth. Then he pulled out his zippo and lit it up with one hand. A moment passed as he took a drag from it before he said to Shade, ”You want to tell me what the hell is going on or do I have to shoot this guy’s knee-cap to get an answer? Fury shot a round right next to the man to speed up the process and to tell her he really wasn’t in the mood for games.
Back to top Go down
Guest_

Guest_

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Well I had to say that Shade had a point. Even though I was being honest about her badassness, I was almost completely without a counterargument against the point she was making. I held my Masamune like a samurai and laughed a bit. "What can I say? The gunblade is the stuff legends are made of. I'd love to have one for my own collection of blades," I commented, slicing casually. I immediately noticed a great deal of air resistance as something ground against my sword's blade. Though it passed quickly, as if I had caught a bullet mid-flight on accident. I looked around quietly, "Your friend is very rude..." I put my sword back into my pocket dimension.

Not even a full moment later, I heard a loud crashing as if something else had just crash landed in the forest as well. "Man, travelers are having no luck these days are they?" After a moment further, a small man approached me, and tossed a person at my feet. I looked down at the one at my feet, as the other guy started complaining about my 'minion'. I looked closer at this 'minion' of mine. "Hmm? Nope, I would never allow such a small creature to be my minion! Look at him! He looks like he could barely hold a sword!" I laughed joviously at my remark, despite it probably unintentionally being a put-down of sorts.

I looked at the man with the gun now, as he began to immediately question the on-goings. I looked at him as if he were being totally irrational, "You fire a bullet at me and immediately assume that some guy is my minion, and you now question what's going on!?" I shook my head in disappointment, "Just what I'd expect out of a gunman. Deadly accurate, but never observant. If you must know, we're hunting the Zantetsuken's current wielder, as they have been making gross misuse of it as a tool of murder." I acted as if that was totally obvious from the start, as I rarely expected another person to not understand a situation that I was in.

It was this kind of thing that seemed rather obvious to me, even though I knew it really wasn't. Perhaps I liked to feel superior to other people. Whatever the case may be, I now realized that I was complaining about this gunner, and I found myself to be aside my manners, "Oh, by the way. I'm Gilgamesh. Nice to meetcha." The way I said it was completely casual, as I found myself to be nothing more than an average fighter unless I had my weapons. In my situation, I was without the most of my weapons, those that I did have were generally the weaker of the set. Even that aside, a true warrior was never truly haughty about who they are, and should only brag of their skills. I was one who had a legendary name, but I was also one who had legendary skill and power. I liked both, but the second was the polite side of things.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Shade expected for a sign or some sort of faint sound to Fury's approach, but she never expected a shrill scream that sounded more like a crazed Lilty.... but her attention was snapped back to Gilgamesh when he used his weapon to block another form of firing round. For Hyne's sake, what the hell was going on!? It wasn't until her brother appeared through the trees dragging a Lilty along that everything made sense.... until Fury spoke.

Even though Gilgamesh offered a little information, Shade still intended to dish out a report as well. There was a brief moment where Shade gave her brother a “what the hell is wrong with you?” look within her glare before jerking off her jacket and giving it a harsh shaking snap to rid the remaining clumps of bird guts on it. As thoroughly irritated as she was, Shade kept her voice at a calm even keel. “Let me get this straight..... I'm on a hunt for a murderer using a unique powerful weapon to kill random people on random worlds, not interrupting or intruding anything that you're currently doing, but you're demanding me to give you answers by threatening to shoot off someone's knee caps?” She paused for a moment so Fury could reflect that there was no need for dishing out threats at her, especially when he knew her far better than that whether they were brother and sister, or not. She looked away with her shoulders slumped when walking past him with her voice lowered for only him to hear. ”Really? …...Ever heard of that thing they call tact, Fury?”

She ventured over to Sol Jashy first and helped the Lilty to his feet before turning back to her brother with her irritation snuffed out by the more pressing urgency of the situation and back to her placid buisness like tone. “This is Sol Jashy.... once thought to be dead, as was Gilgamesh here. Sol arrived on my doorstep at Balamb lost and weak just a day or two ago and seeking help, although I can only assume he accidentally ventured into one of the Multi Plex portals aligned in Balamb and got tossed here beyond his control. The big guy here...” She gave a subtle toss of her hand in Gilgamesh's direction as she spoke of him. “...is Gilgamesh.... a renown swordsman who has also served as a Guardian Force to many fighters, or a reward Guardian to be defeated on almost every world, including ours, until meeting an unlikely demise at some point that led him to be missing for quite some time.”

After she made the brief introductions, Shade sat down on a nearby log while snatching a few large leaves from foreign foliage and began wiping off the remaining fiend guts from her sword while contemplating on the next move to hunt down the thief of the Zantetsuken sword. There was no signs that the previous fiend's dissipating corpse led to another portal like the last one did on Spira, so it was most likely that they would have to hunt down another in hopes they would be led in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Sol Jashy

Sol Jashy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Before Sol could regain his senses, he found himself being dragged by some unknown man. Squirming slightly, still dazed from his less-than-graceful transit, he tried to piece together where he was. ...Of course, with no knowledge of any of the worlds, this would be a difficult task in the best of times for the Lilty.

...There was something familiar about the man who had him by the jacket. He'd never met him, no, but, he recognized traits. A cold, singular focus. An intolerance for chaos. And, most importantly, an aura of power so great it left a resonance in his bones, and a sweet, spicy sheen on his tongue. ...This man reminded him of Shade.

Before he could do any more reasoning, though, he found himself airborne again, thankful to feel Shade help him to his feet after he hit the ground, again. However, his attention quickly turned to Gilgamesh.

...Certainly an imposing figure. he armor he wore somewhat resembled ancient Liltian armors, or supersized versions thereof. His purplish-gray skin didn't lend him to any race that he knew of (not that he knew of many). And his physique spoke of a man who could punch out a Behemoth. However, none of these things concerned Sol, at the moment. The word's he'd spoken rang through his head.

"Hmm? Nope, I would never allow such a small creature to be my minion! Look at him! He looks like he could barely hold a sword!" The giant had said.

...Oh, no. Oh, HELL NO! There's a lot of things you can say about a Lilty. Unless they're positive, a lot of them are likely to get you stabbed, considering the race's generally poor temper. However, unless you're looking to get yourself killed, there are two things you never say about a Lilty.

You never remark on their resemblance to onions. In their culture, this is tantamount to certain other terms which have become culturally unacceptable.

And, you never make jokes about their size.

Sol's better judgment let him suppress his rage, if only just. He looked up at the giant, locking eyes, with a fury in his eyes to match or exceed anything Gilgamesh could muster. In that moment, Sol had the power of presence of a man three times his size.

"...I'm going to forget that you called me small, so I don't have to murder you."

Say what you will about Sol, but, the guy has enough fire for three warriors.

...Forcing his rage into a tiny box in a dark place, Sol assessed the situation as best he could. So...

...Apparently, there was some sort of interworldly serial killer about. Didn't surprise him; every world had crazies, and, now, they could travel. Something like this was bound to happen, sooner or later. However, aside from being a "unique powerful weapon" called the Zantetsuken that was someone was "making gross misuse of it as a tool of murder", he didn't know a thing about this seemingly important weapon.

...Nor did he recognize the name the giant gave.

"Gilgamesh, huh?"

In a moment, the Crystal Chronicle was in his hands, formed out of the crystal lattice in his body. He spent almost a full minute speed-reading through the tome, before closing and dismissing it.

"...Never heard of you. Or this 'Zan Tetsu' whatever-it-is."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Although still cleaning her blade, Shade spared a glance or two at her brother and the Lilty as Sol threatened the legendary Guardian Force. Seeing the short stature of the Lilty standing against the massive form of Gilgamesh and making a murderous threat to boot would have led to most into a hysterical fit of laughter. But Shade knew better, nor did she find any humor at all in their current predicament. Especially seeing her rather annoyed looking brother heading her way.

For the moment, she directed her attention to Sol again when he mentioned he had no knowledge of the sword they were looking for. The Zant-eh-tsuk-en is a very powerful, very rare, legendary blade, Sol.... one you would drool to have in your possession. Maybe you have heard of the renown Odin perhaps? One of the most feared Guardians of the realms. It was originally his sword to begin with, and now some power hungry idiot somehow got his hands on it and is now wielding it around like a cane and killing people with it for sport."

After Fury sat down beside her and began cleaning and prepping his guns again, Shade emphasized on Gilgamesh's presence and purpose of the mission. "Gilgamesh here is the only one in existence other than Odin who can properly handle such a powerful blade, nor be influenced so easily by it's power. He may be boisterous for a Guardian, but Gilgamesh has the expertise, and can wield any legendary blade in existence.... and most of all, he can be trusted with such powers, where such powers would manipulate and destroy anyone else who tried to control them."

She then directed her attention to the very swordsman she spoke of while giving her own sword another swipe from the leaves. "There was no portal this time when killed the fiend.... I guess our only option is to keep moving on and killing more till we get lucky? Or do you have any other ideas in mind to what direction we take next?" It was then she heard her brother mumble something about the blame for his airship crashing being hers and the "heavyweight octopus". With a sudden blink of her eyes quickly shifting to a deadpan look, Shade gave Fury a hard nudge to send him falling off the rock they sat on to fall on his butt against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)   Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode II: New World... New Badboys... (Open) (Shade Too!)
Page 1 of 1