FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorn&Thorn

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) Empty
PostSubject: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:57 am

Zorn
Thorn

We were a little disgruntled and perhaps a little tired. But determined were we. Thorn and I were walking out of the forest of a long wandering and managed to make it out of that little hellhole. Exhausted we were, and wolves were still after us, now easy was holding them back. We were nearing our young limits, but we would pull out of it somehow, we were pretty sure. Of course, I wasn't going to let these damned wolf monsters get my brother, nor I. Funny, it was, when a stick on the ground, Zorn picked up to fight those wolves. I picked up a sturdy-looking stick on the ground and swung it around, smacking the wolf that was after our blood sideward. Join in I did, and defeat the monster, we managed to do.

I was tired, and Thorn looked pretty beat up, I sighed with confidence, that was the only monster that was following us for now, so I was pretty sure we were safe. Upset with the turn out of the day, I was just a little. Dropped a potion, it did not even. Thorn and I went to sit down near a tree in the meadow area, to take a rest, displeased. "Quite a day, it was," spoke I with a laugh, quite breathless. "Yeah, not one of my favorites," I replied with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:59 pm

While the dynamic duo were having trouble with just simply getting out of a forest another more melee oriented person was actually doing quite well, though he had to admit that when the fangs started to come out in packs it started to get interesting. As for what interesting means.......well it amounts to him just dodging like a madman while trying his best to actually cut them as they leap by, it was only when the amount of room to move started to become scarce did Zidane actively try to get away by use of his rather useful ninja ability.

Sneaking away as the fangs looked around in confusion as to where their monkey tailed dinner went Zidane was actually making his way toward the Jesters times two, soon enough he was actually right on the other side of the tree they were resting on as he then jumped into the tree. With a slight laugh he reached up and grabbed an apple out of the tree's branches and took a few bites before saying "Seems the Fangs have been brushing up on their multiplication......hehehe fun day for the male ones........huh....wonder if Fiends have kids anyway....." It was then he noticed the sounds the twins were making and looked over at the other side to see them, while they were indeed younger than he last remembered them Zidane sure as hell recognized the two.

He silently swore to himself before saying "......Damn it all I thought I was rid of you two back at Mount Glug......how in the name of Gaia are you two still living???????" Zidane was not happy about this as these two had been the ones to drain Eldions out of Garent and tried to do the same to Eiko......ya not exactly things to do if you want him to like you. Zidane didn't reach for his daggers yet but he was ready just in case the two were back to their old tricks just in new younger bodies.
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:03 pm

A voice seemed to speak from above and I looked up. But confused were we. Questioned our existence he did, and very rude was he about it. I looked at him more carefully to see what was the matter with him. As did I, curious we were. I blinked and said, "Apologies sir, but who are you?" Simultaneously spoke I, "You are who, sir?" There was a chance that in our past we may have met this man. But recall, we could not unfortunately. We looked at the man more closely, more so looked at his tail. The tail he had, strange it really was. However even with such a defining feature we simply couldn't recall, not Thorn nor I.

(Short Post, apologize I must)
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) Left_bar_bleue400/1000Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Zidane was a bit confused as to why the two were looking at him like he was some alien being before they spoke up and asked who he was, Zidane sighed and rubbed the back of his head a slight bit as he wasn't sure how to approach this as the two could be playing dumb or just don't remember him at all. If it was the latter he couldn't exactly be hostile to them since they don't even know what they did, so as such Zidane sat in the tree as his tail swished behind him randomly before saying "The name is Zidane Tribal.....and okay what are you two up to now....I would think you two would remember me considering our past."

Zidane clearly remembered watching the two suddenly join into one being in that Final Battle inside of Mount Glug, this caused him to shiver a slight bit as he did NOT enjoy all the viruses and toxins the two's fused form threw at him and his friends.
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Comfortable we were not, the least to say. The past we could not remember. If he was serious and the way he was speaking towards us was as if we were evil. Any harm we never meant, but held a grudge did he? Of course, we were uncertain why he would shiver soon after, but with all honesty intended, he didn't appear to have fond memories of us. Evil, perhaps he was? But too soon it was to decide. I spoke to him with a discomfort in my voice, "I don't remember you. Perhaps Thorn...?" Replied to him I then did, "Remember him, I do not either."

We both sighed in unison as we couldn't recall. "Sorry," we spoke simultaneously once more. Adjust our heads we did, and back to a rest were we. "Thorn is I," said I. I then responded almost like an echo, "and I am Zorn." Both then spoke in a unison of sorts, "Twin brothers bound by blood." I then asked him, "Would we have been up to something from when you remember us?" Add on I did, "We met how long ago?"
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Zidane grew slightly bored with waiting for the duo to speak up and was by now laying back in the tree without a care in the world due to how even if they were a threat his Mage Mashers would take care of them without too much trouble. It was then that the blue one started to talk up before asking the red if he remembered, after it was confirmed that yep they were empty headed Zidane shook his head a slight bit before saying "Ya I know, the broken Gemini and all that stuff."

It was then the two asked him if they would of been up to no good if they were like he remembered and said "Well considering how your past selves helped a greedy queen extract eldions from her daughter......then helped my unstable brother try to do the same to a little girl......ya if you two were like your old selves you guys would be up to no good. As for how long ago......oh a year or so ago.......but eh.....if you guys don't got any memories then I'm not going to do anything to you two. At least not unless you guys do something wrong in the future.....do that then who knows we might be fighting one another at some point." With that Zidane took another bite of his apple before reaching up and pulling down two more and dropping the two to the twins, a sign of good will if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Looked at him, we did. I have to speak for both of us when I say that we were a little shocked by this revelation. Filled with greed was a queen to whom we aided. Eidolons? Those creatures? The story was hardly believable. Believe it we did not. However we caught the apples that he dropped. "Eidolons? How would we even extract them?" I asked. "Recall a Queen or anyone who looks like you, I do not!" added I. Needless to say his story had too many holes from one point of view to even register in our minds.

But honest eyes had he. I know a person shouldn't go off of that or even two, but he really looked like he had no reason to lie. Sighed we did. We were too beat up to even ask any more questions really. Speak much more, I could not. "Sorry," we said once more. "Good it is that we can't remember, perhaps," spoke I a moment after.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Zidane could tell the two were having a hard time swallowing all that information but when they asked their questions he then said "Honestly I don't know how you two did it, all I know is you two were the only ones to ever be able to do so. Maybe you two got some sort of special magic or something......and ya I didn't expect you to remember Queen Brahne or me. Hence why we are having this conversation oh red one." Zidane was trying to inject a bit of humor into this situation to help the two calm down a bit.

It was then that they said sorry for what they did and to that Zidane simply shrugged and replied "Well you two got killed once so what ever crime you two did been made up...I think. Anyway instead of worrying about your past just be happy you guys were lucky enough to get second chances, make a new history for yourselves and who knows you might become hero's this time around." Zidane did admit the thought of the twins actually doing good was a nice one, better than having to fight with them all over again.
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Humor still was something new to us, so I think Thorn may have spent some time thinking he was praised like royalty by the sly look on his face. True, it is. Humor, I understood not, so praise was how I took it. I looked at him with that one look of confusion, and he knew what I was thinking and calmed down a bit. Perhaps we were unable to remember, but obviously he did. Right he was, perhaps. Repay did we for our crimes, if died we truly did. I took a bite of the apple and then looked inside for any worms, I've had my share of fruit trauma out in the wilderness.

Like apples I did, and ate it quickly thereafter did I. I smiled calmly once I was sure that there were no worms in the apple and I tore into it again. "Thank you Zidane," I said. "My thanks as well you have," said I. I looked around some more, and wondered what was next. Fangs, Sparrows, and Goblins we have fought out here but not safe felt we, or I at least. I stood up and said, "Perhaps we should get out of here before we have any fighting to do out here." Looked out to the horizon did I, and saw a town that looked like the setting sun (Treno) I did. "There," spoke I.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Zidane smirked a bit when he saw that Thorn was taking his comment seriously but hey if it made him feel better then no harm done, anyway by the time the one in blue was starting to eat his apple Zidane was already done with his leaving just a apple core. He tossed it over his shoulder then listened to the two thank him to which Zidane simply waved the thanks off and said "No thanks needed, as I always say. You don't need a reason to help people, as for moving on.......ya best be doing that for you two at the very least. Not sure what kind of fighters you two are exactly but based on your past selves you guys seem like mages......who are not very good at close combat."

With that Zidane stood up from the branch he was on and dropped out of the tree rather fast, just before he was clear though his tail wrapped around a branch and using it he swung over the two's heads and landed a few feet away with a soft thud. He looked over at the two and said "Alright you two come on, while Treno is safer than the wilds, it is crawling with thieves who are not as nice as I am." Zidane waited for them to follow before he started to walk toward the city though he was on guard just in case.
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:38 pm

We listened to him intently, as he seemed to have more knowledge about us than we did. Scary it was a little bit, but for the better it was. "Yeah, we've heard," I said with a serious tone. Start towards that town he did, with an acrobatic jump. I thought he may have been showing off though it was only a feeling. Quite skilled was he. "Perhaps it isn't safe to ask but would you tell me how we fight? I'm sure it is from knowing us but how did you see us fight?" I asked him as we started following him towards Treno. I looked to Thorn who was equally curious. An ally perhaps, or an enemy we shouldn't remember maybe...
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Zidane wasn't expecting the blue one to ask him about how the two fought back then and this caused the Genome to stop for a second and rub his head a slight bit in confusion before saying "Well......you two were......a bit too dependent on one other. One of you would charge the other one up with magic then the one charged up would use a rather nasty spell, thankfully my friends and myself could stop that by hitting the charged up one hard enough. I think hitting you guys back them caused the magical energy charged up inside to get lost or something....anyway ya you guys were not the most dangerous foes we fought but you guys were tough took a while to make you two back down...."

Zidane then almost brought up the fusing thing but thought better of it and kept quiet as he was sure even HE wouldn't want to know that he turned into such a thing. He then said "But anyway you two should try to focus on flanking a person or something.....there are two of you so attack from two different directions or something I say."
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:33 pm

I looked at Thorn. And Zorn was who I looked at. As he started to tell us how he used to pummel us with what used to be the weakness in our spells. Now, more tough we would be. But honestly, we hadn't any spite for him. Whatever we may have done to him and his friends, was probably worth our death, although we still didn't think he would have killed us or whatever. Know when to retreat Zorn and I do. Too strong for us he was perhaps but now I don't know. We would have argued that we were more powerful now, but then, what if he turned and attacked us? That wouldn't be good at all if he knew that we were stronger. Bad that would be indeed.

We kept that bit to ourselves as well. For a while we kept totally quiet to make sure. Quiet we were until Treno we were at. "Oh so bright it is, yet so dark!" spoke I excitedly. "I wouldn't have believed this if I hadn't seen it," I added. Thorn and I bounced happily at the simple paradox this town was. Thugs we saw when looking around we were. "P-perhaps a more public area f-for social purposes w-we shale g-g-g-go?" shakily spoke I. "T-the locals outside d-don't look very happy to s-see jesters like us around h-here." I added in.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:07 am

Zidane could tell that the two didn't exactly enjoy hearing what he and his friends did to them and sighed before saying "Stop worrying so much I'm not going to attack you two unless you give me good reason....like trying to attack me or some innocent person....though I might look the other way if you smack a noble or two around.....stuck up snobs need some humility slapped into them I say......Anyway you guys were much older back then who knows now that you guys are young, maybe your powers are stronger and don't have that one charging weakness anymore." Zidane gave them a charismatic smile before focusing on the town.

After walking inside he stretched a bit and smiled as this place was pretty good, not as great as say his home in Lindblum but still Treno was a pretty cool place to be if you are a thief. He then looked over to see the two mages were happily jumping at how bright the town was, this caused Zidane to get a bit of a serious look on his face as he thought *Huh...the two act kinda like.....like Vivi did......'mental sigh' I'm sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye buddy....* Zidane shook the sober thoughts away and when he noticed how the two seemed a bit scared of something and noticed the dirty looks some Thugs were giving them.

Zidane walked up behind the two and patted them on the shoulders before saying "Don't mind them they just dumb muscle, anyway with us three together they won't try anything.......but make sure to stick together just in case okay?" Zidane wasn't worried about himself as he knew enough to be able to get out of bad situations but the twins.....he was not so sure. He then asked "So where do you two want to go first, an Inn maybe since you kids look like hell after fighting what ever."
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:34 am

We looked a little bit too nervous. Too nervous, and scared we were. But I knew that Zidane was probably tough. Of course noticing how he pointed out that we may have mastered the spells we used, we weren't very pleased with how he would simply presume the worst case scenario. But then, wise was he. The case may be whatever, but jump we did when he said Inn. We hadn't managed to stay in an Inn since the last town we managed to get into. Magical their beds always were, and heal our every ache they would. We loved Inns for that reason.

"Y-yeah, I could use some more rest, a bed will do us good," I said trying to make it nonchalant-sounding at least. "Y-yes," spoke I, hardly able to contain my glee I was. With that, we practically charged through the area, able to smell the least disgusting place in town, which was the Inn. Everywhere else was dark and hard to see except for lights. But bright the inn was, and well lit too. Charged inside we did. We near instantly paid for our beds, which cost us both separately, despite their beds being twin-sized we couldn't share. Some of the thugs near the bar were glaring us down. But no mind we paid them. We tossed ourselves into those magical healing beds, and instantly started nodding off. Tired were we, and too young to drink as well, technically.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Zidane was not blind and was able to see that the word Inn seemed to have the same affect with these two as candy did on Eiko and Vivi way back when, though that memory brought a smile to Zidane's face he still had that pang of sorrow shoot into his soul. He listened to the two try to act cool about the Inn business but it was a failed attempt on their part, Zidane was an actor and was an expert at such things so he knew they were happy and simply said "Oh just run off toward the inn already...I know yo-......huh they did run off" Zidane watched the two run off without him and laughed a bit before chasing after them and quickly catching up, he would let the two lead the way though and soon enough they found the Inn and were already getting their stuff paid for by the time he walked inside.

Watching them being so hyper caused Zidane to shake his head a slight bit before moving over to the bar, and ordered himself a drink to help him relax for the night. As he waited though his tail was already busy as it reached out and slapped a waitress on the bottom, though she didn't know who did it due to how many people were in the place. Zidane snickered a slight bit before taking the mug of beer and drank some down, while the drink still burned his throat a slight bit he was use to it thanks to his old Thieving buddies taking him out to drink in the past. But even with Zidane acting like this he kept an eye on the hallway that lead toward the twin's room, if any shady characters tried to go in there he would be following close behind to make sure it was just for sleeping reasons only.
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Almost asleep were we, when enter, a drunk man did. I opened my eyes a bit and reached for something to fight with as the man pulled a sword, saying drunkly, "I hate clowns!" Fearful was I, but a weapon I had hidden, and it I could use. We sat up, I held a rod from under the bed, a very nice rod looking at it, and Thorn held his fancy little battle fan, ready to rumble. Wear us out, the wilderness did, and unable to actually think was I, so fight I couldn't either. Whatever the case we were tired and ready to bash us some drunk guy skull, but then we noticed behind him was Zidane. Show him new abilities we couldn't, so with basic attacks would we fight.

I stepped in ducking under a drunken, and poorly aimed slash and smashed the rod right into his ribs. This rod I picked up was very tough, as my usual weak swing appeared to damage the man greatly. A depressant was alcohol, so incredible its power must have been. I stepped away, as I noticed the man was gripping his chest as if I broke something, which even I couldn't believe. Acting he was thought we, and so we wouldn't be tricked. We would use his ploy against him, as I would bash the staff on his back. Grotesque was the resulting noise. I cringed at this crackling noise like I displaced some spinal discs as the man appeared to cry from the pain.

Blinked, did we and instantly hid the weapons under the bed did we, before in the bartender came to see the husk of a man resulting, drunk and in agony he lay. "I don't understand..." I muttered. "Understand this, I do not either," responded I. We looked at Zidane for help, as that was the first 'bar fight' we'd been in and we couldn't believe we won nor did we want to see the results.

Walked in with a head shake, the man from behind the bar did, and more disappointed with the man than we did he appear. He actually said, "Come on now Butch! You practically killed people in bar fights and you pick now to lose? They're just kids, you couldn't take them?" With that, he hoisted the drunkard over his shoulder and simply tossed him out of the bar, shouting, "And stay out!" Returned to behind the counter he did then, passing a glance he didn't even.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:21 pm

To be honest Zidane was not paying much attention to the bar fight after the first blow as dealt as he had a pretty good feeling the twins could take down a drunken idiot, that and also he was having far too much fun flirting with the waitress who seemed to be enjoying the attention. When it was all over he finally looked over at the twins and noticed their pleading looks and simply shrugged and said "The guy was a weak drunk, aka a person who just needs to be hit a few times before they black out due to the liquor. That or you guys are just stronger than you look, either way good job beating him up without killing or badly injuring him."

Zidane went back to his current task of flirtation using his tail before someone grabbed it and caused him to look behind his back at the offender, it seemed to be a rather buff man who looked plenty pissed off with Zidane for some reason as he said in a growl "What the hell you think you doing flirting with my girl?" "Huh didn't see your name on her and she failed to mention anything about going out with a brute like you." said Zidane with a arched eyebrow as the waitress just sighed and shook her head. Zidane quickly figured this was not her boyfriend but a guy who seemed to be a bit possessive over her and caused the young thief to then said "Also....let go of my tail before I introduce you to the floor......painfully."

This only resulted in Zidane's tail getting jerked on which was more than enough for the thief to swing his fist and punch the guy right in the jaw, the crack of bone meeting bone was heard as the man stumbled backward and held his jaw. Zidane simply cracked his knuckles as his tail moved behind him though the fur was obviously standing on ends showing Zidane's displeasure, the man though simply shook his head and pulled out a mace covered with rounded spikes. Zidane though simply sighed and shook his head before the guy rushed at him, this resulted in Zidane jumping high into the air and landing on one of the many beams that crisscross the ceiling of the inn. As he did so his tail was getting a bit of revenge as it wrapped around the mace and jerked it out of the man's hand during mid-swing, as Zidane sat on the beam and looked down at the now armless man he lifted the mace up to himself with his tail and said "Well well well look what I found, hmmm......strange I could of sworn I saw someone with this very weapon...........oh well finders' keepers'.." Zidane snickered a bit as the buff man named Mitch shook his fist at the monkey like young man and bellowed out "Damn it you runt, give me back my mace!"

Zidane put a finger to his chin and acted like he was thinking about it before simply putting the mace up on his person as he said "Eh no, I want this to be a good old slug-fest buddy." soon after Zidane leaped toward Mitch and caused his boot to firmly find home in the man's face, this caused him to fall over and hit the floor with the back of his head as Zidane's full weight crushed down on his face before front flipping off the guy's head and landing on the ground a few feet away with nary a hair out of place. Zidane looked over his shoulder with a trickster's grin as Mitch rolled on the floor holding his face in pain, slowly he stood back up though it was a very unstable standing as blood poured out of his now broken nose and busted lips as even a few teeth were knocked out of place. He charged toward Zidane and started to swing wildly like a madman, this though simply caused the hood Zidane wore to activate as his body soon started to seem blurry and hard to see allowing Zidane to dodge the poorly aimed swings easily.

When Mitch let out a powerful haymaker swing Zidane jumped back onto his hands to dodge the move causing Mitch's jaw to be right over Zidane's feet, which were now aiming upward. This opening was perfect for Zidane as he pushed off the floor with his hands moved his feet right at Mitch's jaw, this was soon followed up with Zidane rapidly upwardly stomping his feet into the bottom of Mitch's jaw causing the guy to get knocked up along with Zidane's forward motion. When they were starting to come down though Zidane finished up by having his tail whip out and wrap around Mitch's throat, who was out cold by now due to the hits, before he caused his body to spin in mid-air. That caused the tail to jerk Mitch hard enough to send the man flying over Zidane and out the front door with a loud crash, Zidane landed on the ground on all fours before standing up and dusting himself off as he said "Well that was fun...oh wait forgot to give this back."

With a snicker he tossed the now useless mace out the front door which soon was followed by the sound of a man yelling out in pain from getting hit, the sound of pain being from the guy the twins beat up who was just now waking up. To bad for him the blow knocked him right out though to that Zidane simply shrugged a bit before going back to the waitress and said "Now then...where were we?" obviously Zidane didn't find what he did all that impressive and was more focused on the girl, who by now was a bit startled to see how badly Zidane beat up Mitch and was already getting into fan-girl mode toward Zidane.......yes he might score this night.
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:40 am

Watch did we while broke out did a fight, from nowhere. It involved some creepy guy who claimed Zidane to be flirting with his girl, and resultingly Zidane. Pull Zidane's tail did he, and a mistake was that. Zidane having whipped around and slammed that man's face with his fist, in a maneuver that Thorn, nor I could possibly perform through normal means without injury. The man pulled out a weapon, but was quickly disarmed. Then meet Zidane's boot, did the man. Face to face were they. A hilariously astounding fight, where Zidane didn't even have to use a weapon ensued, shocking us deeply with his skills. Very much impressed were we. "Wow!" in unison exclaimed we.

However we then saw his following moves he put on a woman, and though we disapproved it was really up to the woman what happened. We knew what he was after, but honestly didn't care and left him to his activities. We nodded and simply went off to sleep, hoping Zidane would at least keep up with his surroundings enough to keep an eye on the door. Full of low-life scum was Treno. Never too careful could we be.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Zidane had noticed that the twins were impressed by his actions and while it did make his ego happy he didn't want to come across as a pompous person who was full of himself, so he simply figured he wouldn't bask in the admiration though it seemed his love of the ladies helped him with that task as the two were quick to move back to their room. This caused him to laugh a slight bit before he focused on the waitress and was able to......entice her into a bit of late night fun.

As he lead her to his room which was not too far away from the twins he looked back at the bar and glared at any idiots that might try to ruin his fun, simply put if he was forced to stop due to either helping the twins or to protect himself he was going to bring out his weapons for sure in the resulting brawl. With that he closed the door to his room and locked it before the girl said "Lets find out what else your tail can do...." Zidane smirked and walked over to the girl before......
BUZZZZZ KISSSSHHHHHHH ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Two black mages walk into the room followed by a small hooded figure who then speaks with a childish voice "Sorry kids but due to ratings limits we cannot let you see what happens next....now stay still and don't blink." The black mages soon produce a powerful flash of light as they nerolize everyone that was reading this as the screen fades to black.

BUZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:21 am

Ah! The Light! It BURRNNNSSS!!!!

Where am I? ...Zorn and who now? Oh alright...

The Next Morning...

We awoke, I could tell as well as Thorn that something went down the previous night. Zidane was pretty professional at his... game. Impressed by the lack of sleep we were, though how he did it we do not know. I looked at Thorn and asked him, "You sleep good?" Responded did I with, "Best as I could, I did with the ruckus." We looked at eachother with conversation and more jokes on our lack of sleep. Jesters were we, and jokers then too.

We then got up and stretched ourselves a bit from the sleep we were lucky to have had, gathered our equipment together including that staff I found, and then exited the room and started eating the continental breakfast they served. Ate up did we and after, wait for Zidane, and his night friend possibly too. As we would see him or them we would joke a bit and say in unison though in differing metabole, "Did you have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:39 am

Zidane actually got a little rest if you wish to call blacking out from having too much 'adult fun' rest, either way he was not fully rested but got enough that he was not a zombie though he was not too far off from being as such. When he walked into the dining area his hair was an utter wreak and his clothing were not put on all that well, when the two kids had to go poke at him he simply said "Fun like you wouldn't believe...you should of see how...............oh ya.......never mind you two will figure the stuff out when you two get older.....and hopefully taller than your older versions were....." Zidane had to laugh a slight bit at the mental image of two short jesters trying to flirt with women.....it was just too silly.

He shook his head and sat down to eat but after getting his meal he actually took some time to fix himself up so he didn't look like a level 3 wind spell was lobbed at him recently. Soon enough he was done fixing himself well enough and dug into his food, though if the twins noticed Zidane's tail was rather still and actually looked worn down.......Gaia knows what they did last night.....Zidane though looked up from his food and then said "So what next you two, figure I keep an eye on you kids and help keep some idiots from trying to rough you two up. Well that and I got nothing better to do anyway."
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:39 am

We smirked as he tried to preserve our 'innocent minds' though everyone knows that 15 year old kids, like us I suppose, knew way more than we should know. A universal rule it is and holds true does it always. We watched him try to fix himself up. Managed did he, but still worn out did he look, in his eyes. Possibly his tail though, we hardly paid much attention so it could have naturally looked like that. We smirked and giggled while he did so, and then waited for him to finish up his food.

Finish up he eventually did, and ask about our plans did he. We looked up towards the sky a bit, and I spoke, "Well, we weren't planning on doing anything too specific." Add on of course I did, "Travel more we were planning, and make it to the next town we hope." With a nod I acknowledged that part to be true, "We don't really need to be protected, though, we could use a lot of training." Adjust my head I quickly did in a fact recognition, "To you that is according, of course." We looked at him to see if he had any advice, curious looks on our faces. Train us he maybe would? Perhaps he knew a guy?
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Zidane smiled a slight bit as he heard the two were actually just traveling around and thought back to when he and his friends use to do the same, though it was less fun when one has the fate of the world resting on one's shoulders but still a nice thought. He then heard the two ask for training and based on their looks he knew they were suggesting he give them some tips, Zidane had to sigh a slight bit at that as he didn't want to burst their bubble but he had to. "Sorry guys, I would train you if I could but I'm trained in the way of Thievery with some ninja skills thrown in for good measure. Which I know you two are not trained in due to your fighting styles and weapons, you mages and something else not sure what though........eh either way I can't train you that well. The best I can do is just put you two on exercise regiments to get you more like me physically, ya know light, flexible, and hard to hit. Worse still I don't know any mages....well living ones anyway......*frowns a slight bit but shakes it off*....maybe one of those other worlds got someone who can help you."
Back to top Go down
Zorn&Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:45 pm

With a slight frown, we learned of Zidane's skills and the fact that we probably weren't going to be able to train that way. Sighed did we, but understood we did of the situation of his. We nodded and I said, "I guess that rules out anything too good." Added I did to Zorn's words, "Nimble we already are. How we survive it is." I laughed a little, "It comes with being jesters I suppose." Solemnly nodded I, "Acrobats are we as well." With that we were done explaining why that training wouldn't improve us much.

To the door, we looked as from nowhere a man appeared. He was large, and threatening-looking. A large zweihander, carried he and and armor of shining silver bore he. It was full armor, which was very large and dense. We looked at the man with his long blonde hair, and a scar over his eye from a battle we would never know. Worn out, was the look on his face, and injured looked he. (He looks like a FF9 version of Siegfried from Soul Caliber 4)

I looked at Thorn then, and saw a slight look of sorriness in his eyes, so I spoke to him, "Don't feel bad Thorn. Whatever injury he suffered was his own." We nodded at each other and stood up. Spoke then I did, "Leave now we should before fangs wake up again."

The man suddenly spoke up, "D...D...Drag..." An incomprehensible groan was the rest as the man collapsed. The people around the place that cared instantly reacted. To his aid they quickly rushed, panicking were the rest of them. We looked at Zidane with a look in our eyes that said... well what was there to say? 'Well shit,' the proper term would be.

"Breached the city a dragon did," fearfully spoke I. "What do we do now Zidane? It won't be long before we are Jester flambes," I asked with a grim look in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)   Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesters of the Moon: Enter (Non-PVP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next