FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)   A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:13 pm

(OoC: A topic to kind of lighten things up and maybe get us going a bit. Its been a while since Ive written anything so bear with me)

The night was crisp and the wind was blowing ever so slightly. In the distance in the middle of Windhurst lights and fireworks were going off like crazy. The closer you walked to the source of the commotion the more clear the sound of music came to be. The night was warm but the breeze provided a cooling chill enough to keep one comfortable. The source of the commotion was a party taking place at a very large home close to the center of the city. Mithra and Tarutaru alike were all over the place, female Mithra were lined up outside taking pictures with each other and posing for pictures that others were taking. Inside was a nice setup, a stage, all you can eat buffet and plenty to drink. It seemed like a big ole shindig, and as the yells of women inside began to be heard ever so much louder, one Mithra stood out from all the rest. A male Mithra, walked out from back stage and with a wink most if not all the Mithra women squealed with pleasure as he grabbed a microphone.
"GOOD EVENING WINDHURST. My name is Tora Kline and I am your host for this evenings events. Now lets start the fun with a song shall we?"
Tora began to move his tail back and forth as a group of 4 background singers walked up behind him. Each Mithra woman started to wink and flirt with the men in the audience and Tora. Tora began to sing as the women behind him started to dance. (SONG) When the song was done the girls moved towards the front and started to sing their own music, which left Tora to enjoy the party all he wanted to as well. He walked over to the bar and as the bartender offered him a drink he declined.
"Sorry I'm driving tonight."
"As funny as ever Mr. Kline."
"Please man just call me Tora."
With a flick of his wrist the bartender slid a glass of water to Tora and as Tora grabbed it he turned around in his stool and watched as everyone was having fun. He was curious as to what kind of characters would show up at his party and was sort of hoping that some more beautiful women chose to show up as well. Mithra women got so boring after so long and he wanted to change it up sort of speak, meeting different people was sort of a hobby of his and with his sort of skills he was actually one of the few if not the only Mithra male who manages to get out of Windhurst. As he sat there in his seat having his drink he felt a bit empty, like there was something more for him out there and all he needed was the right opportunity to get him on his way. He had his kids to think about and if he could gain new skills to provide for them he'd do it. Just being able to get to those other worlds is nearly impossible for a Mithra male since they are such a hard thing to come by.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: Tifa Lockhart ~ Ungrumping the grumpy since 1912.

PostSubject: Re: A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)   A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Tifa sat at the bar and looked around at the grand interior and the screaming girls it contained, she was relieved to be on the other side of the counter for once and intended to enjoy it while it lasted. She span her barstool round and hailed the bartender "something fruity with a kick, if you don't mind" She winced as yet another ear-shattering shriek erupted from the group of girls and shot the bartender a sympathetic smile.

She could hear someone singing, but couldn't see from her vantage point who it was due to the crowd in front of the stage. With her glass of fruity-something in one hand and the tiny paper umbrella the bartender had stuck in it in the other, Tifa span her stool round 360 degrees and decided she needed to update the bar stools in 7th Heaven. Hers squeaked. She had become so distracted by spinning on her stool and sipping her drink that she didn't see the Male Mithra standing next to her. It wasn't until she almost slipped off her stool in a dizzy stupor that she did see him. She grabbed out at the nearest thing to her to steady herself and stop from falling over, unfortunately it was his tail. It took her a few seconds to realise what she had done and slowly a look of horrified embarrassment crept across her face "Oh my stars, I am so sorry, I.. I didn't see you there and I was dizzy and I... why do I do these things to myself...
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) Left_bar_bleue60/60A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)   A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:00 pm

The breeze was soft and and pleasant, Zack couldn't help but bask in it as he walked throughout the city. He had originally come to see a friendly merchant, however it seemed the city population had grown rather scarce. A local innkeeper tipped him off of some commotion occurring towards the city center, a rather loud and riotous party by the sound of it. His business having just been cleared for the day, Zack figured he would head down and join the festivities. Giving his phone a once over, Zack attempted to confirm his schedule, noticing another message from the Turks. With a sigh, Zack flipped closed the phone and placed it back in his pocket. "It can wait." With that Zack gave a spring to his step and headed down to the city center.

Having made his way into the extravagant house, Zack stood near the doorway as he observed the scene. "A little more than I expected" Zack thought as he walked towards the end of the bar and began to drum against the table in anticipation. The bartender having caught sight of him, simply gestured with a hand as to what he would like. "Pineapple juice" Zack said, although it seemed the bartender had a hard time hearing him through the roar of the festivities around them. "Umm" Zack thought as he attempted a very terrible pantomime of a drink, followed by an equally terrible interpretation of a pineapple being juiced. The bartender stood in bewilderment to what had just transpired, clearly Zack's miming could use some work. With a heavy sigh, Zack sat and gestured for the bartender to bring him anything, shrugging his shoulders in defeat.

It was then that he noticed a comic display unfold as a woman at the other end of the bar seemed to fall off of her chair, only to pull on the tail of a Mithra. "Ouch" Zack thought as the bartender came over and presented Zack with a glass of pineapple juice. "Hope this is ok, you look like you could use something a little lighter tonight" Placing the drink down on a coaster, Zack couldn't help but chuckle. Turning his gaze back to the woman, he hoped she hadn't fallen too hard and hoped the Mithra could still walk straight after that encounter.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)   A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:41 am

Tora started taking a drink from his glass when all of a sudden something seemed to pull on his tail. With a big yell he dropped the glass and it shattered on the floor into a bunch of pieces. Some party goers jumped back from the mess and Tora turned quickly to see who it was that got him. He was rather pissed until he saw it was a good looking young woman looking very embarrassed and Tora kinda just melted a bit. He cooled down almost instantaneously and just smiled at her as he put his hands up in front of him.
"Calm down, its alright it was an accident no reason to fret there honey."
Tora rubbed the bottom of his tail a bit and laughed as he fixed his fur. Tora had one bad habit and that was he had a weakness for good looking women and he kinda just stared a bit at this one before slowly getting down to pick up the pieces of glass, one of which was somewhat intact.
"You think he'd mind filling the hole in my cup?"
He held up a circular piece of the glass to show what he meant .  He mostly wanted to try to get her mind off the embarrassment. He set the glass pieces on the counter and the bartender handed him a broom, mop, and wet floor sign. About a minute later he looks over and leans on the mop a bit as the bartender grabs him another glass.
"It's not very often that we have humans here, let alone a cute one. The name's Tora, Tora Kline, its nice to meetcha."
He held out his hand in greeting to the young lady with a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)   A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Fury slowly walked down the street of Windurst heading for the bar that he was supposed to meet his contact at.  Apparently, there was a mithra who was involved with the Fringe attacks on all the world who decided that the time-traveling army was a little too extreme for her taste and was planning on flipping sides in exchange for protection.  The fact that she chose a club to meet at was a point in her favor.  Clubs were loud, dark places filled with people who were trying to forget about their day lives.  The fact that it was hard to hear a person right next to you made it an ideal place to have a secret meeting.  Still, Fury hated clubs for the exact same reason they were good clandestine meetings.  All the noise and sweaty people rubbing up against him made him feel out of his element.  A feeling he did not thoroughly enjoy.

He came around the corner to see the club with people walking in and out of it and having a merry time.  "Great," he said with a sigh.  He made it halfway to the door when C.R.A.I.G. powered up and his H.U.D. displayed before his eyes.  C.R.A.I.G., begin facial-recognition scans on everyone here.  I don't want to be in there any longer than I have to.

Yes sir, but with the amount of people in the club, it may take some time. replied C.R.A.I.G. with a smug tone.  The A.I. always did like to see Fury uncomfortable and he knew how much the Black SeeD commander hated clubs.  He'd most-likely slow down his progress on purpose just to spite him.  Fury made a mental note to reprogram him. I heard that!

Then stop screwing around.

Fury entered the club and instantly moved towards the bar where at least the crowd of people weren't moving abut like idiots.  He spotted a shock of spiky black hair that stood out among the dozens of cat ears that surrounded him and moved towards him.  He took a seat down next to him at the bar and let C.R.A.I.G scan him quickly.  Fair, Zack.  World 7.  SOLDIER, 1st class.  

SOLDIER, eh? I thought all the 1st class ones were gone?

There was a pause before: Apparently not

Fury grunted and thought, Whatever. Just keep scanning the crowd.

Fury flagged the bartender down and ordered a glass of water from the man.  Before looking at Zack and saying, "What brings a SOLDIER to Windurst?  Aren't guys supposed to be fixing Midgar?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks: Tifa Lockhart ~ Ungrumping the grumpy since 1912.

PostSubject: Re: A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)   A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Tifa shifted in her seat uncomfortably at being called honey, something that didn't sit well with her from a familiar face let alone a stranger. She nervously looked around the room as he cleaned up his broken glass and spotted a familiar serious face scanning the room and instantly wondered what her old friend Shades brother was doing here. She hastily shook Toras hand as he introduced himself and returned the favour "Tifa, pleased to meet you. Sorry about your drink. Would you excuse me please? Someone I know just walked in. Sorry again"

With that, she slid off her stool and walked towards Fury. She had to push and weave her way through the crowd, losing sight of him several times before she spotted him at the opposite end of the bar. She was grabbed by a rather large Mithra woman and forced to dance a few steps, being twirled this way and that before managing to break away, coming to a stop in front of Fury. Much to her surprise she found her old friend Zack sitting beside him, having been hidden from her view by the large assets of her brief dancing partner. "Well, well, well! Seeing you two here is quite unexpected indeed. So how do you two know each other then?" She positioned herself in between the pair and motioned for the bartender to bring her another of the same.

"So how are you enjoying the party? So far I've managed to pull a strangers tail and I've been accosted by a woman with a bigger bust than me. You?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)   A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Page 1 of 1