FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
The Arena of Anguish EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
The Arena of Anguish EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
The Arena of Anguish EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
The Arena of Anguish EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
The Arena of Anguish EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
The Arena of Anguish EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
The Arena of Anguish EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
The Arena of Anguish EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
The Arena of Anguish EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
The Arena of Anguish EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
The Arena of Anguish EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
The Arena of Anguish EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
The Arena of Anguish EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
The Arena of Anguish EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
The Arena of Anguish EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
The Arena of Anguish EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
The Arena of Anguish EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
The Arena of Anguish EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
The Arena of Anguish EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
The Arena of Anguish EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
The Arena of Anguish EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

The Arena of Anguish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emblem

Emblem

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2011-05-18

The Arena of Anguish Empty
PostSubject: The Arena of Anguish   The Arena of Anguish EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 am

Two of the questions Emblem always asked himself, and the same two questions he always wondered why it was always him asking was ''What is this place, and how did I get here?''.

Today was no different. Emblem was walking in a lengthy black corridor, and in the distance, he saw a white light. However, the closer he got, the more the thought of walking away. Sounds of fighting, sounds of carnage, and a crowd that felt passionate for bloodlust. As he tried to turn around, Emblem bumped his head. After a louder then intended ''Ouch!'' he reached out and literally felt darkness form solid behind him. There was no way back as dark magics blocked his way.

Emblem stepped out into the light and held his hand infront of his eyes, shielding them from the overabundance of light. After his eyes got used to it, he looked around and saw he was in a round arena. A Coliseum. Some people roared, others booed, but Emblem simply stood there and looked around. He did not recognise any of these people, nor their race or species.

The Arena of Anguish Mk_sm_10 ''Step forward, Emblem of Besaid.''

Emblem's view turned to an old man sitting in a throne of sorts. The man looked like he could turn to dust any moment. Emblem slowly moved forward, still trying to see where he was...and better yet...where he could get out. This place seemed very evil.

The Arena of Anguish Mk_sm_10 ''You will fight in my tournament today.''

The Arena of Anguish Emblem11 ''Me? Fight? I'm not really a trophy hunting warrior.''

Said Emblem as he stood in front of the man. He had no intent of fame, nor glory, and he surely wasnt going to fight in this tournament. Some mere rag-dressed slaves walked around him, cleaning the floor of some crimson liquid. Emblem had no doubt it was blood.

The Arena of Anguish Mk_sm_10 ''Nonsense. Maybe an exhibition is in order to explain.''

Emblem had no idea what was going on, but before he did, one of the slaves was forced to fight some very ominous looking guy, and it took less then 10 seconds before the slaves' guts were sprewn over the just-cleaned floor, the rest of the body devoid of life. Emblem was repulsed at what he had seen, and at the glee the old man seemed to watch it.

The Arena of Anguish Mk_sm_10 ''You have been chosen; You cannot escape. Failure of this mortal combat results in death.''

The Arena of Anguish Emblem11 ''I've died once, I do not plan to do so again.''

Emblem took out his axes and was planning to strike the old man. Upfront, strike down the head of the snake. Before he could however, the old man stood next to him, teleporting, and Emblem was forced on his knees by multiple guards who chained him and held spears at his neck.

The Arena of Anguish Emblem11 ''How...persuasive.''

The Arena of Anguish Mk_sm_10 ''You will be in the first round. Your opponent will be Kain. You will fight in this Coliseum for now''

The Arena of Anguish Emblem11 ''...and who would that be?''

As he was released from his bonds, and picking up his axes from the sandy floor.

The Arena of Anguish Kano-t10 ''Me. Don't care who you are, my knife will turn you into a dead man soon enough. The prize money awaits..''

Cheers and shouts arose from the Arena as Emblem stood up and brandished his axes. His opponent was going to kill him unless he fought, and as far as he knew, his opponent was evil. Two decent incentives, enough for Emblem to enter combat. Both fighters readied and entered their respective stances, with Emblem holding one axe high in the air, and Kain having his knife in front of his chest and face, the sharp end pointed at Emblem. Peculiar features was one thing this man knew how to express. Metal in place of skin, and a compeltely red eye...

The Arena of Anguish Kano-t10 The Arena of Anguish Versus10 The Arena of Anguish Emblem11

The Arena of Anguish Mk_sm_10 ''Round one, FIGHT!''

The crowd roared as both fighters went toe to toe to determine the strongest of the two.
Back to top Go down

The Arena of Anguish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Universal Mutiplex :: Universal Multiplex :: The Arena-
Jump to: