FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Tea And Games.  EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Tea And Games.  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Tea And Games.  EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Tea And Games.  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Tea And Games.  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Tea And Games.  EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Tea And Games.  EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Tea And Games.  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Tea And Games.  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Tea And Games.  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Tea And Games.  EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Tea And Games.  EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Tea And Games.  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Tea And Games.  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Tea And Games.  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Tea And Games.  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Tea And Games.  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Tea And Games.  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Tea And Games.  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Tea And Games.  EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Tea And Games.  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Tea And Games.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon

Avalon

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Character sheet
Max MP:
Tea And Games.  Left_bar_bleue100/100Tea And Games.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Tweaks:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Luca, such a big, beautiful city. The night had just fallen upon this city, the lights flickering on all across the city, they all went on at once, making the stars invisible for everyone. In this city, lived Avalon, the owner of Sicarious Developments, she didn't do much for them, just owned the company and most of the profits made from it. There she was, in her house.. mansion getting ready to go out after her training session. Her hair was wrapped in a towel and she wore a blue dressing gown. She left her en-suite in a mess with clothes everywhere, it didn't matter too much as someone else would clean it up for her. It didn't take Avalon long to get ready, she picked out her clothes, black jeans, navy blue shirt, black military jacket with white trimming and gold buttons and a pair of black chuck taylors. Her clothing was a bit fancy but her shoes brought it back down casual. Once changed, Avalon let out her long white hair which was mostly dry now, somehow it didn't get tangled up too much so Avalon just tied her hair together towards the ends. Now, she was ready to leave. As she walked out her front door, she picked up her wallet to which she placed in her back pocket and her gunblade: Rosen Dream which was held in a holster attached to her jeans.

The huge doors of her mansion closed behind her as she left. Now, there she was, on a walkway of Luca's. She looked around, no stars, as per usual, though, there were big lights moving about coming from the blitzball arena. Avalon wasn't one for getting involved in games, however, watching could be fun. Avalon began to walk to the arena, it was only like ten minutes away, plus she enjoyed walking. She knew that once she got there, there'd be a watching box waiting for her, with dinner and everything served, though, all she wanted at the moment was some tea and a biscuit maybe... and for something different to happen.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Tea And Games.  Left_bar_bleue30/30Tea And Games.  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Raven sat on the Roc about two blocks away from the Sicarious Manor with a lit cigar in his mouth. Once again, he was playing babysitter for some rich folk. Apparently, Mr. Sicarious and his wife left town and wouldn't be around for a while so they needed someone to run their company. That someone was their seventeen year old daughter. Also, apparently they did that knowing fully that there were people who would try and kill or kidnap her to get to them. Raven would never understand the thought patterns of the rich.

Raven rolled his eyes as they glanced over the file he was given on Avalon Sicarious, the girl he was hired to protect. She seemed like any other rich girl he had ever met. This seemed like it was going to be a very simple job, because no one in their right mind would go after a girl like this. Not when she had been trained in self-defense and anyone in their right mind would assume that her parents had alternate security set up. But Raven was here to deal with the idiots who weren't smart enough to realize that.

Raven watched the girl come out of the front of her house and start down the street. She obviously wasn't afraid of any goons coming for her because she walked with confidence. She was fairly attractive compared to the usual snobby rich kids he had to catter to. Which was part of the reason he was fine with this job. Her parents wanted him being there as a ghost, not a servant. He wasn't supposed to interact with her at all unless the situation called for it.

Raven's hand went up to meet his face when he saw a group of three men start approaching Avalon from behind. He always had to jinx himself... Raven started up the engine on his motorcycle and attatched his assault rifle to the front mount section. He revved the engine before shooting across the road straight at the thugs. He made a sharp turn, forcing the bike sideways as it crashed into the men. The bike came to a halt directly next to the girl and Rave stretched out his hand to the girl saying, "There's no time to explain. Get on if you want to live."

Raven turned his head slightly just in time to see a group of five more thugs come around the corner and start making their way towards them. Hopefully, the girl had enough smarts to get on, or this was about to get ugly.
Back to top Go down
Avalon

Avalon

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 pm

A turn of event was just in the process. A group of men now approaching Avalon as she walked along, she placed her hand underneath her jacket to where the handle of her gunblade was. It almost amazed Avalon as to how stupid some of these thugs could be, she was trained to kill and no doubt, mother and father would have placed some kind of security to keep these thugs away, or Avalon away from the thugs. Her killing people wasn't a good look for her company, it made her look like she was evil and about to take over Luca or something with all the machina that she had.

As the men approached Avalon, she heard the sound of a roaring motor, a bike, of course, she turned around to observe the man who rode it so quickly, he didn't look like the other thugs, this must have been the other security her parents put in place. She watched as the bike took out three of the men, her face staying straight as ever with the bike pulling up next to her. "There's no time to explain. Get on if you want to live." said the man on the bike, extending his hand out to Avalon. Even if this wasn't the security her parents had given her, it was only one man, she could get away from that.

So, the girl took the man's hand, swinging herself onto the leftover seat behind, she let go of his hand to place her grip onto the man's side. So much for tea and games thought Avalon. She looked up to the man's face, trying to get a proper glimpse of who he was, as she had never met the man in her life, she generally knew most of the security she had, he must have been newly hired or something. Avalon still kept one hand on her blade, her eyes sharp as a needle as she saw more men come around from the corner.

"I know I'm not meant to ask, but who are you?"

Avalon had a feeling an answer would have to be waited for until they had gotten away from these thugs.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 am

Raven gritted his teeth as the thugs grew in closer. Even though she got on right away, this was still going to be messy. The five of them were spreading out across the road to try and trap them in a kill-zone. Before Raven could do anything, though, the rich girl spoke up and asked the one question he should have expected. He roled his eyes again and said, "I'm the guy saving your ass. We'll have proper introductions later." Raven revved the enigine again before sending a volet of automatc fire at the advancing group. The bullets weren't meant to really kill any of them, more just to make them duck and run. It had the desired effect and Raven was easily able to drive right past them as they cowered.

He drove down towards the Blitzball arena and disembarked his bike. He walked straight into the crowd, only pausing long enough to check to make sure Avalon was still following him and that others were not. He walked straight past the main gates, just stopping long enough for him to purchase two tickets and usher the girl inside. From there, he continued on straight to their seats along the center of the arena. They were actually very good seats. They allowed a great view of the game that was already taking place below, but what Raven liked best about them was that they allowed great views of the entrances and exits. Perfect for picking out more of those thugs.

Raven spared a glance to the girl. "Raven. The name is Raven. I was hired by your parents to keep an eye on you periodically while they are away. Apparently, they have a guard rotation set up so that no one guard can know too much about you for too long. So I'm the guard on rotation for today. Lucky me, that these idiots tried to make their move today." Raven pulled out his half-smoked cigar again and lit it up. He took a long drag in as he waited for the questions he knew were coming.
Back to top Go down
Avalon

Avalon

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:41 am

That was probably the most blunt and rude answer Avalon had ever gotten from a guard. Avalon just nodded and smiled, it wasn't only rude but the most interesting response she's had from a guard, let alone his way to dealing with the thugs. The girl held on tight as they advanced past the thugs, going on to the Blitzball arena. Once at the arena, they both got off the bike, Avalon following the guard through the crowd. They could have gone to Avalon's private box, but she figured that maybe this one preferred to be out in the open or just in a less snobby place, she was fine with that though, aside from missing out on her tea. The two took their seats, they were generally pretty good ones which was pleasing, now it was time for a bit of small talk before the game, to which Avalon listened to Raven in a polite manner.

"Thanks for that, Raven. I'd introduce myself but I imagine you have my profile and know mostly what I'm all about and stuff." Avalon paused for a moment as Raven lit up his cigar, taking a nice long drag as she observed. "You're one of the most interesting guards I've had so far.. Makes me wonder why they hired you.. Must have a good success rate huh?"

She obviously wasn't the best at small talk, but at least she could get some of it right. Today had been different just as Avalon had wanted, but still, there was no feeling of change, she was talking to another person who was hired to be there. At least it was something. Suddenly, Avalon felt the urge for tea overwhelm her, she stood up, looking down at Raven, sitting down, puffing on his cigar, it didn't smell too bad really, better than cigarettes.

"Lets go to my private box, I would really like my tea and I believe there's a better view of the game, not that I don't appreciate these seats, I'd just really like to be there. There's dinner served too if you like"

It wasn't long after talking til Avalon had already started to walk away from the seats, going up the stairs to where completely glass viewing boxes were. Avalon looked behind her to make sure that Raven followed, he'd have to anyways, it was his mission to look out for her and if he failed in doing so, a certain pay wouldn't make it to his pockets. As she passed security guards, she just looked at them, holding two fingers up to let them know there would be someone following her.

Once she had reached the box, she pulled out a keycard from her wallet and swiped it, opening the doors to the room. Inside there was a wooden dining table, full off all kinds of food for picking, a kitchen with a bar and seats. Near the big window facing the playing field was several couches coloured blue. Avalon skipped the seats and went to the kitchen, turning on the kettle, watching the door, waiting for it to close after Raven came through.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533

Character sheet
Max MP:
Tea And Games.  Left_bar_bleue400/1000Tea And Games.  Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:57 am

Now while Raven was busy trying his best to keep his target safe from harm while also not getting her pissed off enough to do something stupid, another little wrench to the plan had came into the world though not with the intention of messing up his job. It was just a happy little side effect to be honest as the source of Raven's discontent had came to this world simply on a whim to find something to do for fun, how the person got to this world was quite easy due to how he had close connections to a world ruler which helped in finding a ride to the world of Spira if the person remembered correctly.

The person wasn't alone either as his faithful friend was right with him and their main target was to go to the Blitzball arena in Luca to watch a game or two, if anything it would be a change of pace from just hanging around in a castle helping torture any criminals that needed it. The other worlder thusly made a beeline toward the large Arena in the distance as his friend easily kept up with him as the duo ducked and waved through the crowd with ease due to their small size and agility, by the time they got there they were going to be inside ten minutes before Raven and Avalon reached the place. Looking up at the ticket vendor the young man said "Two tickets for the game, best seats you got too. Okay Mister?" the vendor looked down at who was talking to him and saw a young boy with crimson red eyes and raven black hair staring at him while a little girl with red eyes also stared at him. The young boy showed the Gil to pay for the tickets and the vendor just shrugged a bit since hey money is money, not his job to question where it comes from and quickly gave the two the tickets they wanted.

The young man or more correctly called child ran with his friend to the vendors to get a few treats to eat as they were kinda hungry, by the time the two finally got all their food and snacks together Raven and Avalon were already heading their way to the private box that she owned. The two kids saw Raven and Avalon rather close as the two were doing so since their seats were near the box, though obviously far enough away to allow security to be kept. The two stared at Raven and Avalon as the two walked to the box, their crimson eyes focusing mostly on Raven as they could tell he was one that killed quite a few in his life. The boy turned to look at his friend and then said "Vonvon I think this game is going to be more fun than I thought......you don't see one like him without good reason in these places.....*smirks a bit* I'm getting excited." Vonvon looked back at the boy a bit before saying "What we do, stay here we should? Fun come to us soon yes?" "Yes lets see how it plays out, now lets watch the game okay no point staring at them or they'll figure something is up." "Okay Repede, listen to you me will." said Vonvon in a slightly strange way before she brought a hotdog to her mouth and started to eat, if anyone looked close they would see that all of her teeth were sharp as can be....something wasn't right here.

[was told it okay to join.]
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Raven smirked when Avalon spoke to him. She seemed to be used to dealing with quite a few different guards. He knew what that was like. Growing up with a two star general for a dad, there were quite a few times when he was left with a guard as a babysitter. Those stick in the mud guards wouldn't know what to do with a ten year old boy if their lives depended on it. So her sense of small talk brought a rare grin to his face. He reached down into his bag and produced a large file. The file contained all the information her parents had given him. "Your parents were very specific on how to deal with you. They left the whole to-do list right here." Raven held it up for a moment more before slipping it back into his bag. "As for my track record? Well, I've never lost my target. I guess you could take from that what you want."

Just then she shot up from her chair and began to speak about going to her private box. Before Raven could respond, she took off for said box, leaving him there alone. Not having much choice, He stood up and stretched before following after her. He kept scanning the crowd for more of those thugs. Luckily, he didn't see anymore of them, but he couldn't help shake the feeling that it wasn't over. As he walked past the guards, he took the cigar out of his mouth and put it out in the palm of his gloved hand.

He stepped inside and looked around a bit. He gave a soft whistle at how well the small space was furnished. He was definitly working with the rich and powerful. She went straight over to the kitchen area and began preparing something. He closed the door behind himself and made his way towards the glass windows. The view was better here, but he still didn't like the feeling of being trapped in a glass box, not to mention up on display for the whole arena to see. But it did give him a better view of the entrances and exits. So there were pros and cons.

He turned around to face her again and asked, "You probably already know why they are coming after you, but do you have any idea who it is attacking us?" Raven waited for the answer before turning back around glancing out the windows again. He saw a group of five men who didn't look lke they were there to watch the game. The spotted the private box easily and started pushing through the crowd towards it. I'll give these guys points for persistency. In a few minutes they would be there and they would once again be fighting for their lives.
Back to top Go down
Avalon

Avalon

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:17 am

Avalon smiled as Raven whistled as he walked into the box, she had to admit herself, it was quite impressive. The kettle had finished boiling, so, Avalon finished making her tea, pouring the hot water in the cup she looked up at Raven who was looking out for more of those thugs. She picked up her tea and went to sit down, before sitting she unsheathed her weapon to lean against the chair. The girl sipped on her tea, looking down at the five men, some of them just never gave up. She placed her tea on a small table, to which she would return to when she could relax.

She stood up, walking to the window, thinking of who exactly they could be. "Kidnappers wanting to hold me for ransom, someone wanting my company's technology, people against what my company does.." She paused. "Most of the Al-Bhed are fine with us using the machina to keep the place safe but some are against it for traditional causes or something, I'm not too sure."

With a concerned look on her face the girl placed her hand on the window, looking out at the view then down to the rushing thugs. Avalon left the window looking at her blade, she picked it up, making sure it was reloaded. She turned to Raven,

"If I have to hurt these people to make them stop then I guess I will.."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
Tea And Games.  Left_bar_bleue400/1000Tea And Games.  Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 am

Repede and Vonvon were currently watching the game during the mess so while Vonvon was cheering slightly for the other team Repede was just trying to figure out the point of the game, it was then that they were suddenly shoved from behind by some rather brutish men causing Repede's soda to spill all over his pants-legs while Vonvon's food was knocked into the floor with a clatter. Vonvon was the first to react as she looked down at her food and let out a loud whine of distress as she was still hungry, Repede though was the first to get pissed off as he was sticky, wet, cold, and had his drink lost to him now.

Jerking around to glare daggers at the thugs that caused this Repede noticed where they were going and knew, those idiots fit on the small list of types of people Zidane wouldn't get pissed off if Repede killed. This was all that he needed to know as a dark shadowy tendril started to slither across the benches toward the thug in the back of the group, before he had a chance to react the tendril suddenly had eyes and mouths on it with one mouth directly under the idiot's feet. Due to how though the thugs were so focused on the private box they didn't see the danger they were in, and the mouth under the fifth thugs feet suddenly opened up letting the guy fall downward slightly as he let out a cry of alarm.

The sharp teeth soon snapped shut on the man's leg with enough force to cut clean through the guy's ankle and bite off his feet with a sickening crunch, the man clearly screamed out in pure agony as blood flooded out of his stubs while he fell to the bench and busted his teeth out by how hard his head hit one of the seats. The other thugs quickly turned to look at the reason why their friend cried out like that; only to see the black tendril lift up off the ground and have its many eyes stare down at the injured man. Its' many mouths licked their lips before the tendril slammed down on top of its pray and started to bite and rip into the poor sap's body with its teeth, the man screamed loudly and trashed about as crimson fluids were hacked out of his mouth as he struggled while being eaten alive.

Obviously this caused the civilians to run away in terror as they thought it was a fiend attacking while Repede and Vonvon simply watched; by the time the fifth thug finally stopped moving a rather good sized pool of blood was oozing out from the body while the shadowy creature finished eating the man whole. The sound of crunching bone, torn tendons, and ripping flesh filled the air along with the sicking sounds of blood sloshing around and mixing with saliva. One thug by then finally snapped out of it and was starting to open fire on the shadow creature in an attempt to kill it before it went after him, while the last three rushed toward their true target figuring their one man could handle the monster. Too bad for the one left behind that the bullets just pinged off the shadow without harming it, and by now it was finished eating and moving toward him too but who knows what will happen next.

[I hope taking out one like that was okay, just couldn't picture Repede not killing one for shoving his food and stuff onto him and the ground. Will edit if needed.]
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Raven nodded to Avalon as she said that she would fight the men if she had to. He knew it was true, and that she would probably be good back up to have, but Raven didn’t want to risk her getting hurt. Depending on who exactly her parents were and how snobbish they were, Raven may not have received pay at all if she got so much as a scratch on her. He weighed the pros and cons of each side in his head. Finally, he decided that he would leave it up to fate and Avalon’s own decisions. He would go take care of the thugs, but if something would happen and Avalon would have to defend herself, so be it.

Raven drew out his silenced pistol and chambered a round. He waited until he heard the distinct thuds of the guards outside the door before forcing it open with a swift kick. The door flew open, knocking the leading thug tumbling backwards and crashing into two more, sending them all sprawling across the concrete. Raven rushed down the stairs and kicked the gun out of the first one’s hand as he tried to recover and fire at them. Raven looked down into the man’s crazy green eyes before pulling the trigger on his own pistol, silencing the Al-Bhed radical forever. So… I have to deal with the Al-Bhed , who don’t like what her parents do. Personally I would have preferred the thugs. At least then I wouldn’t have to worry about guns.

Raven looked up from the dead Al-Bhed assassin and glanced around, looking for the other two who had been tossed aside. All of the people around him were running and screaming, but they were all running and screaming from the same point. Raven saw some form of shadow monster prowling towards another Al-Bhed. Behind the shadow was a two children, watching with angry faces on. What the hell?

Raven tore his eyes away from them, though, and instead focused on the second of the three thugs that was coming at him with a knife. Raven stood up and dodged to the left as the man stabbed in towards is stomach. He brought his right hand down on top of the hand with the knife in it and twisted it. The Al-Bhed let out a shriek as the bones in his hand shattered from the sudden motion. Raven pried the knife out if the man’s hand with his left hand and drove the point of the knife into the side of the man’s neck, right where the jugular was. Blood spurted out onto Raven as he looked for the last one.

Raven’s heart sank as he spotted him. He was heading straight up the stairs towards the booth Raven had just exited. In his current position, Raven couldn’t do anything to help. It was up to Avalon now.
Back to top Go down
Avalon

Avalon

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Avalon stood still and silently next to the window. She had a firm grip on her blade, it wasn't that she was worried, she just liked to be prepared. She watched as Raven kicked down the door, to have the thugs tumbling back. It was just then the girl heard the sound of people screaming, she looked through the glass below her to see a whole lot of people running away from some dark monster that had just killed some of the thugs, along with two very angry looking kids. It was weird, yes, but also interesting thought Avalon, they couldn't have been hired by her parents as Raven already was, maybe they had some kind of beef with the Al-Bhed or something, Avalon wasn't too phased at this point. She looked up to see a wonderous site of blood spurting everywhere, well, she saw as far as she could through the doorway.

Just after seeing the blood Avalon gripped her blade even stronger, she could just feel the man run through the door. She took a quick glance to analyse who he was and what he was about to do, his attire was kind of ratty, dark colours and he had a gun in his hand, it was when she looked into his eyes that she knew exactly who he was and what he wanted. Who was he? Some Al-Bhed activist, What did he want? Avalon dead to prove some point that they can and will try their best to stop Sicarious developments doing what they do. Too bad. It was as if she had been waiting for a chance to prove herself, there was no media of any sort around thanks to the children to catch Avalon in this act. The thug held up his gun with one hand, his hand on the trigger.

Avalon just smirked, things were silent for the one second where she could hear the sound of him pulling the trigger. She smirked, shifting to the side of where she was, a bullet flying past her head. With no time for the thug to even react Avalon lifted the gunblade Rosen Dream, brought her free hand to the trigger and pulled it, a bullet shot straight through the man's head, a small clean hole between his pair of intensely green eyes. The moment wasn't even glorious, adrenaline filling or anything, just quick and quiet. Silence filled Avalon's head, she had never taken someone's life before, yet, she felt nothing, no guilt or anything, just, nothing.

The girl let her hands fall to her side, still holding her gunblade in her hand she looked at the body which was now on the floor, a pool of blood spilling from the man's head. It was so so stupid that the men had gone after her, it always ended in death, either way, usually theirs. It just made no sense. She looked around again to see she was alone in the room again, so she left, picking up her tea on the way. She exited through the broken doorway to find Raven, blood was everywhere. She just took a sip of her tea, her eyes moving about, looking for anything else coming for her.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:25 am

Repede was pleased to see that the older people were taking care of the other thugs on their own in rather interesting ways, but it seemed they were going to leave the last one for himself which he didn't mind that much really. He figured playtime was over though and had Yami lift itself a few feet off the ground and then had it lunge at the thug, the man jumped out of the way though but that just caused Yami to get dragged across the ground toward the man again. The thug had to duck this time as the shadow sliced the air above him like a giant sword, by this time Repede was getting tired of the game as human simply running and dodging isn't that fun so the tip of Yami split down the middle all the way to the center of the shadow's body.

Doing this caused pincers to be made but sure enough rather sharp teeth formed on the insides of the pincers which now made it look like a large mouth, the Thug started to swear and yell at the shadow though one could guess he was saying the thing was a demon of Sicarious or something but Repede didn't know he didn't speak Al-Bhed. But the yelling was starting to give him a headache so Yami went in to finish the job, it lunged at the thug one last time and caught the human between its teeth. It lifted the man high into the air as he screamed and struggled as the teeth cut into his body, the Shadow then started to pinch harder and harder and harder before finally.......the man was snipped clean in half at the torso.

Blood sprayed out of the two pieces as they fell to the ground with a sickening thump and crunch of bones snapping on impact, the man's guts started to fall out of the lower half as his lung hung out of the upper half. With that done the shadow pulled itself back till it disappeared in Repede's shadow as he then looked over at Raven and Avalon, he wondered just what they were going to do now...
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Raven threw the dead Al-Bhed aside as he dashed for the door. He heard two shots go off, both too close to each other for only one person to be firing. God, he just hoped the girl was alright. He reached the top of the stairs and practically ran into her with her tea. sprawled out behind her was a dead Al-Bhed. Raven quickly glanced over her to make sure she was ok. She seemed so calm about the situation, like it had happened a thousand times. Could this girl have really taken so many lives at such a young age? The demented children behind him were proof that it was possible, but Raven couldn't wrap his head around the thought.

But then Raven saw it when he looked into her eyes. Fear?... No it definitely wasn't fear. Guilt?... No not that either. It was numbness. He had seen it in so many eyes he had lost count. It was the look of a person who had taken a life for the first time. No matter how much one trained, it was always a shocker. One could try and cover it up the best they could, but it always showed it their eyes.

Not quite knowing what to say at a time like this with a girl like her, Raven did the only thing he could think of. He reached up and put his hand on her shoulder and said, "It's ok, your fine. Let's just get you home now before anything else can happen. He put his arm down around her shoulder to try and push her along through the crowd. He nodded to the children uneasily in appreciation to what they did to help. Even if they did freak him out.

He walked Avalon out of the stadium to his bike. He handed her a helmet and jumped on the bike himself before revving the engine and tearing down the road back to her house. Hopefully there they would better be able to deal with any more fanatics that may come their way.
Back to top Go down
Avalon

Avalon

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Avalon took a quick step back to ensure she did not spill tea on herself when Raven had run into her, she then took her last sip as she watched the other man get snapped in half. Quite gruesome really, just imagine being those kid's parents. Avalon watched them carefully as they did back at her and Raven. She wasn't quite sure what to do really, run away from them or to thank them. She looked back to Raven who had his hand on her shoulder and was reassuring her, kind of. Avalon just nodded, staying silent she wasn't really sure what to say, or maybe she did, it was just not the right time for her to talk about the man she just killed.

The girl followed closely behind Raven, only drifting off a bit to approach the two kids. She stood a few metres away from them for safety before talking to them, she wasn't exactly too confident in talking to two very demented children but she had to thank them. "Um, hi. Thank you for killing those men, it was very helpful. If you want to, you can come back with us to my house." There was plenty for them to do there if they came along. It was then she noticed Raven getting much further away so she ran after him. She wasn't too sure if this was a good idea but she was just too damn well mannered to do nothing.

She put on the helmet quickly, tucking all her hair in and got on the bike behind Raven. Before she could look behind to see if the two kids were coming they had already started moving quite fast, Avalon just held on and kept looking forward.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:13 am

Repede wasn't an idiot he could tell the two adults were weary and a bit freaked out by what he did and he guess Vonvon's looks didn't exactly help her look less freaky either, it was then the male walked past them but did give a nod of thanks to which Repede just nodded his head back since well if the male adult could be polite he can be too. Repede and Vonvon were a bit surprised though when the female actually moved toward them till stopping a bit away, she then thanked then and even invited them to go to where she lived which made Repede go into deep though while Vonvon tilted her head. Repede then said "Okay Lady we will go to your house, wanna get this sticky soda off me anyway."

Repede then watched the male sort of rush the female to get to his bike so the two could get the hell out of here, now it might just be because they don't want to get swarmed by thugs here or they wanted to also get away from Repede and Vonvon. He figured for the male it was surely both but the female might not be so weary of them, either way though he looked over at Vonvon and tapped her shoulder to tell her to change. The little girl grinned showing off her sharp teeth before the spell on her shattered and a bright red light exploded out, this was followed by a strange clicking roar as where a child once stood now a ten foot tall armored killer insect took her place.

Repede smiled a bit and then let Vonvon grab him in her arms and hold him to her chest with her four arms before her wings started to rapidly flap making a buzzing sound due to the speed of the wings, she took off into the sky soon after and started to follow Raven and Avalon from high in the air to help make it much much harder for anyone to tail them. Since Vonvon didn't exactly stick out against the night sky too well unless she flies through a beam of light which is just brief glimpses of where she and Repede are.
Back to top Go down
Avalon

Avalon

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:42 am

As the two on the bike came close to the mansion Avalon pressed a button, opening up the gates for the two to enter and the other two behind them. She motioned for Raven to park right next to the steps that lead to two huge doors. Avalon jumped off the motorcycle and took off her helmet letting her hair fall down. She put the helmet down and looked around for the two children, to find that one had turned into or been replaced by a giant insect and the other in it's arms, though she couldn't see them very clearly in the night sky. The world was a weird place full of very strange, yet wonderful things thought Avalon.

Avalon turned around and walked up the few stairs there were to have the doors open automaticly for her. There was a butler who approached Avalon "Welcome back Ms. Sicarious, how was the game? and would you like anything?" Avalon smiled at her butler, they were always so nice, still she didn't like to be called Ms. Sicarious, it made her feel like she was at work. "The game would have been good but it was interrupted so we came here. I'm having three guests over, could you please prepare a few snacks and drinks?" She asked nicely, "Yes Ms- I mean Avalon" and the butler left.

The foyer was quite magnificent. The floor was made of tiles, in a black and white diamond checker pattern, on each side of the room were white staircases which met on the second floor, there were beautiful, black, metal railings made up of beautiful victorian designs, the walls were painted white with short black panelling at the bottom, hanging from the walls were various paintings including portraits of each family member, hanging from the ceiling was a magnificent chandilear, doors were made of dark mahogany and were placed on each side of the foyer and one at the back of the room which lead to the lounge, in the middle of the foyer was a small wooden table where a vase with flowers in it, next to each staircase were small blue couches which were rarely used and a small table next to each of them with a bonzai on them.

The girl sat down on a seat to the left of the room to wait for the others to enter, she crossed her legs and leant one arm on the arm rest. Once they were all there she'd go through to the lounge and show one of the children where he could wash up. After that, came some form of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea And Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea And Games.    Tea And Games.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea And Games.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy X & X2 :: World Information and RP locations :: Luca (also includes the Highroads)-
Jump to: