FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selene

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-08-26

A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:22 pm

The ground seemed nice but the air was silent as she walked down the paths. Her barefeet pressing against the cold ground as her leather boot was in her hand. The side had ripped thus she had to mend it. While walking, she didn't really wish to stop as her fingers moved the needle through the tough leather. But looking at the sky, she could see that it was going to rain soon. the sky looked dark, as though wanting to fall from the sky. That was the last thing she wanted was to be stuck in the rain in her barefeet and her light black dress that went down to her mid thigh. She did wear skin tight shorts under it, but that wouldn't help if she caught a cold from the wet ground. finding an old stone little hut, it kept the rain out, she sat on the for as her fingers moved the needle through the leather still. Her red eyes watching the road and area as she did. The rain started to fall as the leather boot was finally done.

But looking out at the rain, she started to think of her father. How she wished that she had someone with her. Then again like her father told her, she couldn’t follow him anymore. That she had to make her own way. Listening to the rain fall, her white hair flowing over her shoulder guard. She decided to practice her dance moves; stripping her shoulder guard off without thinking about checking the area for a moment. Her eyes scanned the outside as there was no door. The hut was small, but she knew it would work for calming her soul. Standing on the tip of her bare left foot, she spun around taking a second step on the third spin. Moving as though she was as light as a feather, she curled her hands around her body allowing them to flow freely. She kept her weapons in the barrel on her back. Moving as though it wasn’t there, her mind was else where it seemed. But her eyes were always watching. Thinking all the while as her body moved. Bending backwards allowing the tips of her fingers to touch the ground, she flipped her body over landing on the tip of her right foot. Keeping her balance, she spun once more. But closing her eyes, she stopped for a moment extending her arms. And started to spin once more, before bending backwards towards a broken window hearing the rain fall.

Knowing that the rain would stop soon, she would probably head out. She just made sure her mind was calm so that innocent people wouldn’t die by her hand. She was after all known as Selene of Death. The reaper of the souls near her. Stopping her body from moving, Selene sat down on the ground for a moment allowing her body to relax from the stretch since the body does stretch alot. The ground seemed nice and cool, warmer than the cold ground. Looking at her claw on her hand, she wasn’t sure if she was fit to follow in her father’s footsteps but knew one day she would be the best at it. She wanted to be like her father, the one that actually stayed to raise her. The rain continued to fall as her ears listened. White hair flowing over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/darkestic/darkesticrealms
Angeal

Angeal

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/1000A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Angeal had decided that he would go out for a walk tonight seeing how it wasn’t that important to him today and he didn’t have anywhere else that he really needed to go. So he decided a nice stroll would be good for him. But little did he knew that there was going to be rain tonight or he would of brought his umbrella or something. But no he left the house without anything to block the rain from hitting him. Sighing to himself slightly he thought of how stupid he had been when he left the house without anything to protect him from the cold night. Nor did he think anything about going to a store. So where would he go? He himself didn’t know. Maybe he could find some place to stay for the night. When he was a soldier he had been able to stay wherever he wanted.

Walking down the street he saw a girl standing there in the rain she seemed to not move a inch instead she seemed to be sitting there for a minute. He didn’t know what he was going to do with her but she was out there without anyone and she was getting poured on. He walked by her and smiled a little bit he knew a women shouldn’t be out here alone. “Hey you might want to get inside it’s a little wet. You need to get in a nice dry place so you don’t catch a cold.” He said laughing a little bit. As he walked around the corner he saw a small inn. “There is a nice place you can stay and be dry in.” He said looking a little worried about her. He didn’t know why she was there and didn’t know why she just stood there.

She seemed to not move at all when he spoke to her it seemed as if she hadn’t thought anything or even blinked an eyelash at him. Thinking for a minute he guessed she was in a trance and started walking off towards the inn he had spotted out. He needed a place to stay for the night and this seemed like the best place to be at the moment considering the nearest inn or local bar is about sixty two miles from here. Walking inside he saw a man standing behind the counter he smiled a little bit and asked him a question. “Is there a place that I can stay here for the night I don’t got anywhere to go. I will gladly do something to pay for my time here.” He said looking at the man in front of him. He noticed that he took a minute and nodded. Speaking to angeal he said. “Alright you can stay as long as you want as long as you take on a job here.” Thinking for a minute angeal looked at the job list and saw something that fit him. “I guess I can guard this here place.” The man looked up at him and smiled. “Alright enjoy your stay.”
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 am

Sitting there in the hut, she was starting to get board of waiting for the rain to stop. Looking through her bag, she was looking for her cloak she knew that was somewhere in her bag. Pulling out her gun, and her sword placing them on her lap. Her eyes looking through her tube like backpack she found her cloak stuffed in the bottom. Pulling it out, she saw that the rain was letting up for a minute as she pull her weapons back in. Keeping her gun hidden under her cloak though. She never knew what kind of people were out in the rain; her boots stepping out onto the mud that was created her eyes scanning the area like she had been taught. She didn’t want to end up like other people whom didn’t check their surroundings. Moving forward, the rain had let up allowing only sprinkles to fall for the moment. But by the looks of the clouds the storm wasn’t over yet. Her feet moved through the mud of the road as she started to make her way back down it with her hood up over her head. She was glad that it wasn’t a new moon or the people passing her would have a really bad day.

The wet ground was making her clean boots dirty again, but Selene knew that dirty boots is better than a sick girl. She wasn’t a healer, nor was she a mage like her mother. She hated her mother for cursing her. She was death walking down a road with no way of turning back. Her shot gun in her left hand as the blade at the end of it was pointed down towards the ground. The sawed off barrel made it shorter and easier to conceal under the black cloak. Her eyes looking at the road her ears always open for what was around her. Drowning out the rain, she heard foot steps. A woman passed her with a dazed look on her face and looking to be soaked to the bone. Reaching out to the woman, she drew her hand back realizing that something was wrong with the woman. She didn’t seem to even notice anyone around her.
”Hello.” Selene said softly a little worried. But the woman never answered but kept walking down the path. Selene’s own feet continued to move down the path till she came to an inn hearing someone request a room for the night since it was raining. Pulling her hood off as she entered through the front door. The rain started pouring again as she stepped through the doorway. The small inn seemed perfect since she hoped she had enough coin on her from her hunts to get a room. The place was quiet just how she liked it meaning no one could tick her off. Her white hair flowed over her left shoulder as she kept her gun hidden under her cloak as she was already inside. Walking up to the inn keeper, she placed her gun back in her bag looking at the man that seemed to be on guard. For a small inn she was a bit worried about it. She was more worried about the woman walking around in the rain though. ”A room please. For a single person.” Selene said as she pulled out her coin purse from her side.
The man spoke the price and she checked her money and handed over a quarter of what she had. She knew that she was going to have to get more. The man handed her a key to a room upstairs. She wasn’t worried, but her eyes went to the dark haired tall man standing next to her. Stepping back she smiled at the inn keeper. ”Thank you sir.” she spoke calmly before looking at the man again. ”Why do you look like your are guarding the place? Inn keeper, a pint please.” she said kindly as she sat at the table. Her father always told her to be nice to inn keepers unless they were jerks, then be as cold hearted and rude as she wanted. Taking off her cloak as she moved over to a table looking out the one of two windows that seem to be at the inn lower level. Placing her cloak over the back of the table, the inn keeper set down a pint on the table. She was thinking of where she could head to get some more money. She wanted to buy some new ammo for her gun, something with a nice kick. Touching the cold glass, she allowed the edge of the rim to touch her lips, taking a gulp of the alcohol the inn keeper had given her. She knew that she wouldn’t drink it all since she never really liked to get fully drunk. Looking up at the man with dark hair, she leaned back in her chair with her finger moving along the rim. Her bag still connected to her back as she pulled out her gun with a cloth and started polishing the outside of it with the clothe. She always liked to take care of her guns. ”What brings you to these parts?” Selene asked with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Angeal

Angeal

Character sheet
Max MP:
A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/1000A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Angeal looked at the girl and she had asked why did he look like he was guarding this place he spoke. “Because I am in order to stay here for the night I took on a job to guard it from anyone that had to try anything. And the reason I am here is because I was planning on going to visit someone for a little bit but it seems that they aren’t here right now and that is what makes me think it’s a little different. I couldn’t remember how far away the church was but now that I am here I can tell it’s a lot further then what I had originally planned. An old friend of mine stays there at the abandoned church and doesn’t come out very much in less she shopping and even then it’s rare now a day’s considering she lost someone very dear to her.”

When he said that last part a shame and guilt seemed to take over his face and what he told her next probably gave it away on what had happen that made it so bad. “My pupil Zack he was the one that she loved and when shinra killed him she hasn’t heard from him at all. They never gave the letters to Zack like they were suppose to but it seems that the new leader of shinra had different ideas on what to do. And sent a army after him. Then it ended up being a bloody bath out on the battle field. Though I will admit I taught him well he was able to beat all of them to save a man named Cloud but. He paid for it with his life in the end fighting with his dreams and honor. He was trying to have freedom.”

He finally stopped talking and started looking out at the place again he had to stay tomorrow to guard for a couple hours but that wasn’t bad for one night worth here and he could really have a decent meal tomorrow instead of traveling from place to place looking for something to eat that was cheap. He knew that it was still a little ways to the church but that was about it. If he could find Aeirth then he could tell her what had happen to Zack. But a feeling inside of him had him thinking that she had already known what happened before he did himself. Sitting there for a second he thought he would also pay this cloud a visit that had his original buster sword. Or was suppose to have it at least when Zack had given it to him. Because that sword was crafted by his father and then given to him as a present. He looked up at the girl and smiled slightly. “Sorry for going on like that it’s just I need to find that church pretty soon so I can take up a real job some place or settle down before anything happens.”
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Selene listened to his words, and watched his features. She figured the man had alot on his shoulders to unload on her like that. But she listened, her father always taught her that when someone speaks to listen for it can be important for the future. Hearing where he was off too, she thought about how she had nothing better to do with her time. But the tone of his voice when he spoke about a woman that was in love with his pupil, her eyes lowered. She remembered when she saw her mother’s dead body and how her father never remarried after her murder. But she never understood why her father really killed her mother. Love she found was nothing more than pain, one that a heart at times couldn’t bare. Remembering how her father cried when she saw her mother’s corpse. Selene moved the clothe along the barrel of the gun till it was cleaned, listening still before she put her fun away. When he finished speaking, she felt a little bad for him.

“Love. Love comes in many forms. In spirit, in life, and in feelings. Though he is dead, there is a chance that your pupil will always live in her heart.” Selene spoke remembering her conversation with her father when he spoke about her mother. Selene could tell when he spoke about her, he could never look at Selene as though there was something dark there. A smile sat on her face for a moment when she thought about the man’s words. ”I’m sorry to hear about your friend sadly, and I feel sorry for the woman. I never really hung around people like that, or had a student. It was me and my father till I was sixteen. Been alone ever since. I can’t imagine how she will feel when she realizes she lost someone she loved so much.” Selene rubbed the back of her neck wondering if she could have said something as the man was sitting there. Taking another drink of her beer, she slid it to the other side of the table staring at the held empty glass for a moment before looking up at the man with a smile.

Though they were speaking, she hadn’t even introduced herself. Looking at the night sky as the rain was looking it was going to end soon. She could see the quarter moon in the distance. She was glad of that, last thing she wanted was to tare apart the inn due to her other side. Looking up at the man as she sat there, a smile appeared on her face as she was in a kind mood that day. Bringing her foot up to the edge of the seat. Thinking about what she was going to say for the next moment, Selene looked up at him. ”I have to head up the road anyway. Would you mind some company? I have nothing better to do.” She didn’t really know what to say to him. But the man looked like he was alone alot, that was the last thing people needed in her books. She had a nickname for herself since she was little, but then again it was what kept the other people away from her. Standing up, Selene picked up her cloak putting it back in her bag. Her eyes looking around for a moment, not sure if she could fully trust a man that worked for Shinra once, then again he was there to deliver a message to a woman whom lost her love. Her boots clicked against the wooden floor as she moved towards the man standing next to him. Holding her hand out to him, she kept her guard up at the same time ready to fight at any moment. ”I am Selene. And you are? I apologize, I have forgotten my manners before speaking to people.” Selene smiled at him, pushing her past to the back of her head. She hated people being taller than her, but then again half the people she meets in the world are always going to be taller than her. Putting her cloak on real quick, she got a weird feeling about this as she looked up at the man. It wasn’t him, she was curious about that dazed woman. Holding her gun under her cloak, her hand still extended to him. ”I may settle down one day, but till that day comes. I will see where my path leads me." she smiled at him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Angeal

Angeal

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Angeal sat there for a minute listening to her talk he laughed a little bit and spoke when she said she was sorry for his lose. “It’s not really a Lose. In this life stream everyone is born again. Like me I have died once before myself. But the life stream had decided to give me a second chance at life. And because of this I know that one day I will see Zack again because if the life stream decided to give me a second life I think that they will also give Zack a second chance at his life and be with Aeirth again.” He said laughing a little bit he probably sounded like a sociopath but she could tell the truth in his words. “Death isn’t as bad as what people say it is. It’s actually pretty peaceful in the life stream. You don’t have to worry too much.”

Sitting there angeal looked at the girl as she asked if she could join him for a little bit he thought for a second and smiled slightly. “Actually it’s something I have to do alone I am sorry for not being able to let you come with me but there’s also something that I have to take care of. Considering the fact that there is also someone I have to face alone and I haven’t fought him in a long time I am afraid that maybe he has surpassed me.” He said laughing a little bit and going back to drinking his water that he had gotten earlier it wasn’t like him to sit here and tell others what he was planning to do but that was something he had to think about a little bit. Sure he was different than others but some things he even kept to himself.

Angeal sat there for a minute and stood up walking towards the room he had ordered for the night he didn’t know what to think but he took down the number and took it to the desk. “Here so you know I officially took the job.” He said to the inn keeper. Nodding his head he took and gave Angeal the keys to the room going back to sit down near the girl he spoke. “It’s not every day that I sit here and talk to someone about what I have to do and what I need to do alone. Then again I was like that when I had Zack around I would tell him things that others couldn’t get out of me I guess I just miss having someone to talk to. And that was something I admired in Zack he never let anything get him down. And when I went to the life stream and saw him sadden by my death I knew that I made a mistake but he had given me a dream to come back and help him once again. But alas I was too late this time so I might get a second chance.”
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Feeling a little bad that he turned down her offer, she knew that some things people had to do on their own. But looking at the man, she noticed that he didn’t give his name when she gave him hers. “Life stream. Father always spoke of the life stream. But thing is, then why do people fear to die still. If you think about it sir, though you can get a second chance. What makes it worth it if there is nothing to fight for once more when you are alive again? I believe that in order to survive you must have a reason to keep going on. Life stream or not. Even the life stream can’t stop the pain of the people that are in pain.” Selene spoke calmly as she watched him. Grabbing his room key, her ears listened to what he was saying. How his friend was saddened when seeing him in the after life. She wondered when he spoke about that. Whom would be waiting for her on the other side. She didn’t know, who would be saddened by her death other than her father. She didn’t know her mother too well, but then again she had no one like the man did in her life. Someone she knew would be saddened or at least be glad that she was okay or something.

Rubbing the back of her neck, she held her gun under her cloak. ”I’m glad you had someone waiting for you. Someone to give you a second chance. That is the thing about friends, they are always there to give you a hand.” Selene smiled at him before looking at th front door. She thought about leaving for a moment, she wasn’t fond of the conversation of death, it made her sad a bit to think that some people didn’t get the chance to do what they wanted. Putting her gun away again, she kept looking at the door as though expecting something. Turning back to the man, she figured she was just being over cautious as usual. ”Its nice having someone to talk to though. I thank you for speaking with me about it. Its always good to let things roll off your tongue like that. Sadly, I normally don’t let words like that roll off of mine. After all, being of that that brings death. That is something all on its own.” Selene grabbed her beer again and drink some more of it before she moved her finger around the rim of it. Thinking that the man was going to turn in by him taking his key. ”I would want to know what my mother would say on the other side. Probably blame me for her death. But then again, I wonder if a reaper of the world would be allowed to die and go to the life stream. I bet if I died today, my father in this world would be the only one sad. Death comes and life goes. but one thing is for sure, there will be no one waiting for me on the other side of the gates. Instead i’ll be waiting for them most likely. After all, monsters come in many forms.” Selene spoke calmly as her eyes stared at her beer. She kept her mind calm, but her voice so sweet when speaking. The man was kind enough to speak to her, and she spoke to him. It was weird for her to have a conversation this long with someone, or even stand there and listen. "My only dream...is to maybe explore a little more, have an adventure, and then settle down. spent life with family and friends." But in her heart though she was smiling on the outside, she feared that she would neveer have the chance for the last one.
Back to top Go down
Angeal

Angeal

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Angeal looked at her and laughed a little bit he could tell she was sad by the way she spoke her words looking at her he spoke his soft and calm. “I forgot to mention thought everyone has a mate in life to find. Yours might be some heroic knight. Or a small trainman in a town. You never know who might be your person or who might not. As for me I am not seeking to be in a relationship in my life. That way I can’t get anyone hurt and don’t get weakened by the fact to have a family that can be used as a weakness against me.” He said looking at the girl who probably didn’t understand what angeal meant but she would find out later if she had stuck around for a little bit. He wasn’t and average guy and if he told her his name she would know why.

Sitting there for a moment he took another drink of his water. Noticing that it was almost empty he asked for another refill before turning back to the girl and speaking again. “The thing is a family can be used against me as a sign of weakness meaning I could be severely hurt or that they could be in a way. So from what I know that is something that I don’t want. And if it does happen I won’t be able to stop it in a way so to speak considering the attachment I would have to that said person. And not everyone can protect everyone. Sometimes it cost a life to save one life. And equivalent exchange as the life stream says. That if one person dies a life is gain by another. And history repeats its self throughout the time.” He looked at her.

Angeal sat there for a moment not sure of what was going on in his head but he thought maybe he should tell her his name now but that idea passed out of his head. Because he knew he could get kicked out of here for saying his name he looked at her and smiled. “I hope you don’t think im rude but I can’t exactly tell you my name where we are at right now. It won’t end well.” He said laughing a little bit and he meant it too. With this side of town Soldiers weren’t so popular.

Looking back down at the refilled water he looked at the inn keeper and nodded his head. “Thanks.” Without thinking he decided to start drinking his drink again he looked at the girl in front of him and spoke. “Tomorrow I will be here if you want to talk. But after that I will be gone around 3.” He said taking another drink of his water. “Tomorrow if you ask I will tell you my name.” He said standing up and going towards the window he would tell her his name tomorrow if she asked the same question again.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:18 am

She noticed still that the man hadn’t given her his name, fearing that it would be a bad idea to hear it. But then again, she was one that when some people heard her name they would stay away from her or run in fear of her gun. But to hear another person say that they are worried about others hearing his name and that tomorrow she could ask it if she sticks around near 3. Her eyes looking at the man as he was about to turn in it seemed. Thoughts circled her mind about his words that there is a mate somewhere out there for her, but in truth she wondered if she was ever really looking for one. Looking for someone to fear her more than she wanted. A mate a friend she wondered if she was worth such things since her father never allowed her to stay in one place to keep friends. But she didn’t blame him, she wanted to be like him. She wanted to be a gunner, but to be alone the whole time she wondered what the reason is for leaving her alone.

”Family. Family comes and goes. and the pain never goes away. But the feeling that there will be a smiling face waiting for you at home.” Selene never knew what happened to her father over the years as she has been gone. Writing to him when she can, but never getting an answer. She is worried about what has happened to him. A smile sat on her face looking at the man. ”The feeling is wonderful. Like out of all the people in the world, I know my father was happy to see a smiling face when he came home. And when I traveled with him. Training me to be like him and doing his best. It wasn’t his weakness. Infact it was his strength to get stronger.” Selene smiled as her eyes looked out the window thinking about her travels with her father, how she got to see the world. She never regretted a moment. Her white hair fell down behind her back as she thought.

Sittng back down at the table, her eyes looking at her glass for a moment. Her attention went elsewhere as she saw the same woman from earlier walk by the window with a gentleman that was cloaked. Her eyes staring at the two, the woman still looking dazed as they were walking down the path. A frown sitting on her face, as she pulled a small black book out of her bag, opening it she looked up at the man that she was speaking to. ”then I’ll ask tomorrow. I don’t like not knowing someone’s name when I have spoken to them.” Selene smirked at Angeal thinking for a moment. Her eyes went through the book looking at the wanted papers and found out. That is when she put her book back in her bag. She wasn’t sure if it was the same man walking with the woman. Turning to the man she was speak to, she stood up thinking sleep would be a good idea at the moment since it had been a long day. ”What do I have to do to get the name now?” She teased with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Angeal

Angeal

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Angeal looked at her and smiled slightly and he spoke. “Like I said you won’t get my name till tomorrow but I will tell you my first name. Its Angeal.” He said sitting there drinking his water for a little bit he looked around for a little bit he didn’t understand why she was so persistent on finding out his name maybe it was just how she was and she wanted to be curious into the fact she didn’t know what exactly he was or who exactly he was. He noticed that there was the girl again that he had seen earlier walking with some guy. He blinked a little bit wondering why they were heading into the darkness. Standing up he walked outside and followed them for a second he didn’t know what was going to happen. All the sudden the man slung her up against the wall and pulled out a knife.

He started to slice down at the girl but was stopped short by angeal Grabbing his hand and ripping him off of the girl and sending him into the Wall a pretty decent depth. Because of the enchantment he wore his physical strength was increased by 20%. Meaning his physical damage was increased as well since he got stronger. Walking towards the man he started Cracking his knuckles. “So you dare attack this woman who was spacing off into the night sky and trick her to coming with you. You should be ashamed of yourself I mean a grown man shouldn’t be one to harm women let alone try to kill them.” He said starring straight at the man in front of him. He sensed nothing but fear and hate coming from him and something like death. Blinking a little bit Angeal swore he saw the man smile. As he strikes towards him with the knife.

The knife bounces off Angeals shoulder pad as the man stumbles backwards a little bit. Blinking the man looked around to see what had happen and noticed that there was no mark on angeal. Sighing slightly angeal started walking towards him. “I told you it wasn’t a good idea to try and kill this girl. And then you turn and try to kill me I ought to show you the pain you would of caused me and her but I am not one to kill. And that is how I am in less my dream tells me too. You would cause harm to that dream so I will not stand by and let you continue this charade. Today you criminal is your death. I will hold nothing back against you and I promise you that much as of right now.”

Walking towards him he had left the girl without knowing much about him other than his first name. He hoped that she didn’t think of him as rude but he knew that he had to do something to stop this before anything got worse. He left his weapons inside so he would have to fight with his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:48 am

Thoughts filled her mind as the man named Angeal spoke. ”That name will do. After all I have no last name.” Selene said, she wasn’t sure why she didn’t have one, but her father never gave her one since he didn’t have one either. Standing up she was going to go outside to see if the woman would come in from the rain, she was a little worried about her. But then she saw Angeal go out and stop the two from walking any further down the wet road. Leaving his weapons inside, her eyes looking at the window for a moment. Throwing off her cloak onto the back of the chair, she pulled her scythe from her back folding out the handle with a flick of her wrist her gun in her other than; stepping out towards the door her eyes could see the two had stopped due to Angeal. Watching the confrontation, she could see there was something wrong with the woman. But seeing that the man had taken advantage of her, she thought for a moment. The man brought out a knife attacking angeal as her eyes looked at him with a cold look on her face.

Stepping out into the rain in her boots that moved against the mud, her eyes looking at the two as the male had attacked Angeal. Pulling on the woman’s shoulder she pulled the woman back away from the two as she was getting rather annoyed, as she saw some marks on the woman’s arm. ”Get inside the inn and I’ll take you to the next town in the morning.” Selene told the woman giving her the key to her room. she didn’t mind giving it up to help the woman. The woman looked at her sort of dazed. Snapping her fingers in front of the woman, the woman walked inside still seeming out of it. She would figure it out soon. Remembering the marks, the woman had to have been tranq’d. Thinking for a moment, her eyes went to the two men about to have a fight.

As the man went to lunge at Angeal; she fired a shot at the ground in front of the man causing him to stop his blade from going towards Angeal. ”He might not have a weapon. But I won’t be afraid to use my gun after that woman has been tranq’d so much. No wonder she is out of it.” Selene spoke coldly, rather annoyed now. Her limbs becoming cold as ice as her body was getting angry. She tried to calm her temper, but she hated when women were treated like that. She put her gun in its haltser, as her hands held her scythe tightly. A black shroud of a shreaded cloak appeared causing her body to disappear in it. Red eyes glowing behind the hood, as bone hands were now holding the scythe. A grin sitting on its bony face that had sharp teeth ready to rip the flesh from man. The man paused in fear as the reaper floated above the ground staring at him. ”I will give you three seconds to run.” the reaper said to the man as she placed her scythe in front of Angeal as though protecting him from the man that was trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Angeal

Angeal

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Angeal sat there for a minute when he saw that she shot his weapon out of his hand. The man took off in a different direction from them once he heard the gun shot. Walking back to the inn he walked beside her and spoke in a soft voice. “The reason I am not welcomed here. Is I was a first classed soldier when I worked for shinra. And any citzen of this world knows that the first class soldiers where the strongest of the entire shinra army.” He continued to walk into the inn and sat down for a minute and he looked at her. “Tomorrow I will give you my last name and you might never forget it when you know the true me.” He spoke in a tone that sounded so serious and so strong that it would feel like you didn’t know what to think at the point in time.

Angeal continued to look out the window because he was used to the fact that he hadn’t had anything to do for the rest of the night he might retire to bed but he did make one last comment to her. “I would hide that form of yours because if you don’t then the people around this place won’t be so friendly to you and that isn’t something that you want to happen. I hope you understand what I mean and that way you don’t get yourself into something that you can’t handle and that you take care of yourself. Maybe one day I can allow you to join me. I plan on taking ShinRa down in a month or so. When I am stronger and the others that are working with me can get stronger than ever before.” He didn’t want to tell her that the mission itself could result in a fail and be fatally dangerous for everyone that was volunteered into it. His team was going to be the one that had to be the most careful. That is why he was getting stronger to take on the man in front of him. The group named ShinRa he had to get stronger. To protect his dreams and honor he needed to defeat them and restore this world back to the way it once was before they had come along with their experiments and created those monsters that roam these lands now. That was his dream.

“Now go get some sleep I don’t think he will be back. I am to guard tonight and sleep during the day so I will wake up at three that is why I told you to stick around till this time. And then while there you will hear my last name.” He said closing his eyes and thinking of how he was going to make this plan work. How would he get strong enough to fight off hordes after hordes of ShinRa soldiers just to get this place free. How many soldiers will he have to kill to take out ShinRa.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Hearing Angeal’s words as the man ran away from her. She calmed down taking to her normal form, which was harder than it seemed. As it left her tired and her bones acking from the transformation. She hated the curse that her mother put on her, the curse that she wish she never had. Thinking for a moment, Selene turned to angeal as they went inside. He spoke of her hiding her form and how some people wouldn’t take too kindly to it. Standing there for a moment, she picked up her bag putting her weapons inside. Her hand holding the strap of her bag. ”It can’t be helped Angeal. What you are doesn’t scare me. What scares me the most, is what I might do to someone in that form.” Selene looked out the window at the road remembering that she gave her room key to the woman so that she could take her to the next town tomorrow. Turning to head to the room, her boots clicking against the ground as though they were heavy. ”There is more to fear angeal than some company. It automatically comes out when angered, or on new moons. I have no control over it yet. But it is my biggest fear at the moment.” Selene stepped pasted him and lifted her head looking at the tall dark haired man that looked rather handsome to her, but she said nothing. She hated people seeing that form, but then again it was something she had to live with.

”Its the one thing that makes me happy I’ll most likely be alone. But to travel with someone, would be nice. I’ll think of that in the future.” Her red eyes looking into the dark hall that led to the rooms. She wanted rest after that, she knew that some people wouldn’t take to kindly to her form or would try to make her into something. ”This curse was the last gift my mother gave me. Before she was murdered. You can take down those people, but if I’m in the area when you do. I’ll help you. At least try to.” Selene spoke calmly placing a hand on his shoulder. before walking towards her room. ”Have fun guarding good lookin.” she teased with a grin on her face.

She looked at the woman that laid on the only bed in the room. Not being use to beds, she didn’t mind as long as the woman was alright. Sitting in the window, her knees tucked into her chest she just sat there looking at the cloudy sky that she wished would allow her to see the stars that she loves to look at. What Angeal said ran around her mind like a mouse going in circles. Taking off her boots she threw them aside holding her bag close to her as though guarding it. Her fingers holding the crystal she and her father had together, her eyes looking through it to see what her father was up to. But all she could see was darkness. Which worried her.

(END TOPIC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)   A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new beginning starts with rain (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy VII :: World Information and RP locations :: Advanced RP-
Jump to: