FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... Empty
PostSubject: Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth...   Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:31 pm

To any members this may or may not concern...

Even though I have a tendancy to skip off for a few days, and some of you (if not all) do not notice that I'm gone... I would just like to point out that I'm sorry for disappearing completely this past week.

This week that just passed, I was on a Disney World vacation out in Florida with the family and there was no wifi at the hotel. So, that meant I was pretty much shit out of luck when it came to any site activity. But anyway, I am officially back as of this moment and will answer any unaswered topics after a good nights rest.

I would answer sooner but I am exausted as hell after an entire week of thrill rides, extreme walking distance, and bouncy dance parties in the streets of Disney.

Sorry to anyone I may have left waiting in any topic. And to any I may (but more than likely not) have concerned during my sudden and rather long absence.

-- Chrono Cross / Rose Phoenix

[P.S. Yes I'm working on Rose's app, it's just taking longer than planned. Forgive me...]
Back to top Go down
Kindred
Admin
Admin
Kindred

Number of posts : 2988
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Max MP:
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth...   Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:01 am

Awww, Chrono, now worries. And although I noticed you were gone, I always know you manage to find your way back, hun Wink You always have!!

But I hope you had a blast on your vacation! What'cha bring me???? Shocked

Great to have you back with us Cross! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... Left_bar_bleue100/1000Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth...   Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:29 am

Chrono Cross wrote:
To any members this may or may not concern...

Even though I have a tendancy to skip off for a few days, and some of you (if not all) do not notice that I'm gone... I would just like to point out that I'm sorry for disappearing completely this past week.

This week that just passed, I was on a Disney World vacation out in Florida with the family and there was no wifi at the hotel. So, that meant I was pretty much shit out of luck when it came to any site activity. But anyway, I am officially back as of this moment and will answer any unaswered topics after a good nights rest.

I would answer sooner but I am exausted as hell after an entire week of thrill rides, extreme walking distance, and bouncy dance parties in the streets of Disney.

Sorry to anyone I may have left waiting in any topic. And to any I may (but more than likely not) have concerned during my sudden and rather long absence.

-- Chrono Cross / Rose Phoenix

[P.S. Yes I'm working on Rose's app, it's just taking longer than planned. Forgive me...]

I went to Disney World this summer, more specifically Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot. I also went to Holy Lands and Wonder Works (near the Ripley's Believe it or not and that one special Mcdonald's restraunt which has like an arcade in it and stuff)

Unfortunately it like rained the whole time I was there. Some people that were like on the street of Aquatica and Seaworld got their cars stuck there due to flooding.

Anyway, Welcome Back! Though I don't really know you and I pretty much just looked at the topic because the new topic icon was on and I partially replied because I saw Florida and Disney World. Which by the way, which ones did you go to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth...   Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth... Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent Absence: A trip to the most "magical place" on earth...
Page 1 of 1