FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] Empty
PostSubject: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 pm

A single rose petal fell inside a shining city. Inside this city, were a multitude of people, each with a purpose and goal. Trains, monorails, and the like zoomed around, winding throughout the city. The rose petal feel with the utmost of grace, dancing through the air. It was around four feet from the ground, when it exploded into a large cloud of wispy white smoke. From the cloud of smoke emerged a figure. The smoke trailed behind him as he walked from it.

The figure had dirty blonde hair, that fell barely below his eyes. He sported a child-like complexion, with a hint of hardness and wisdom. He had bright hazel eyes, and stood at little over five feet [Five Feet Five- Five Feet Six.] Without armor, he wore a pair of white pants with orange strips running down the side, a plain white T-shirt, and an orange overcoat the slightly dragged the ground. His footwear was a pair of white boots. On his right hand was a white glove with a rose-esque rune on it, and on his left hand was a white glove with a red flame rune on it. He spread his arms, and spun around once, the smoke and his overcoat trailing after him.

The child began walking toward an odd building, He recognized it as the Hikaru Dome which he had trained in once. He continued to walk, his narrow footsteps echoing against the cold ground. He reached the registration desk, where a lady asked him to sign up. "Maix Ragnoar," he called as he entered, for he detested writing. He made his way to the center of the arena and stopped.

He bent down, placing both gloved hands on the dusty earth, and concentrated on the ground five feet away from him. Breaking the barren soin, vinses shot forth, and began to form a standing suit of armor. It twitched slightly, in a way that indicated that the armor was empty.

Suddenly, the armor charged, aiming a quck punch for Maix's face. The boy ducked, and crouched low to the ground. The armor then aimed a sweeper kick at Maix's chest, sending him flying through the air. At the last moment, he flipped back, and landed on his feet, using his right hand to steady himself. The Armor had already charged the child, giving him little but sufficient time to stand. He stood, faced with more punches. He dodged them repeatively, escaping a total of ten. He stepped expertly, and moved gracously as if in a dance. He ducked backwards, forming a right angle with his back as a lat punch was sent at him.

He then fell back, but caught himself with his hands, sending both his feet upwards for the armor's chin. The vacant metal was sent high into the air as Maix recovered using a breakdancing esque movement. He stood, and ran after the armor, leaping into the air and flying above his 'opponent.' The teen sent a powerful punch into the armor's gut. It crashed into the ground heavily.

The armor stood weakly, and ran towards Maix again. It aimed a scisor kick for his side, but the kick was caught with both of the target's hand. The Mage spun around twice, releasing the armor and sending it crashing into the ground. The armor shattered, the indivudual pieces returning to the earth.

He grinned slyly, and both hands returned to the gound. On either side of him, two more empty suits of armor rose. They both charged him, but Maix jumped, and aimed a kick with each leg to both of their helmets, his legs spread all the way apart. The armors helmets recoiled back, and their backs bent back from the impact as Maix landed. They recovered quickly however, and aimed ten punches each simultaneously at Maix, who dodged them all, and spun around, saying, "Its over!"

The teen a palm to each of the armor's middle, and the stopped cold. They shuddered and quivered, then began to tremble. The armors fell apart piece by piece, returning to the soil. Maix dusted his hands off, with a frown. The armors were just too easy. He then looked to see if anyone else had entered the arena during his training.

Back to top Go down
Balendin

Balendin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2011-08-16

Character sheet
Max MP:
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] Left_bar_bleue200/1000Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:07 pm

A green cloaked figure slept peacefully in the stands at some arena in the Universal Multiplex. He had come to watch the fights, but apparently there were no fights today. Since the place was silent and empty, he decided he might as well take a nap. He was having an interesting dream about giant dancing pork chops. Some people said dreams had important meanings, but sometimes Balendin wondered if that was always true. Whatever a dream about giant dancing pork chops meant; he had no clue.

Suddenly he was awakened by the clanking of metal. Balendin tried to ignore it and remained where he was with his eyes closed. Unfortunately, the noise continued and forced Balendin to get up. Balendin sat up and looked around. All he saw was one young boy standing in the middle of the arena. How did one single child cause so much racket?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Gavin was leaning out the open side door of the Shinra helicopter like a dog out a window. It was a beautiful day and Gavin was grateful to finally get away from the snatch and grab mission that Shinra had decided they needed a SOLDIER and four Turks to take care of. The whole operation was boring as anything; the entire thing was just Bruce dickering over the price of the new tech that Shinra just had to have. Gavin and the others had absolutely nothing to do. So Gavin had gone off on his own to flirt with a few girls who had passed past the building he was supposed to be watching. Bruce, the lead Turk on that particular mission, was not happy about that. But Gavin didn’t really care, he was just happy to get out of the training simulators and into the real world.

As they flew over the multiplex and made their way to the portal that led back to Midgar, Gavin looked down to a large, coliseum-like building. He had only ever seen them in movies and the fact that they had a public one here astounded him. Shouting over the whooping of the rotor blades, he shouted back to Bruce, ”HEY! Hey, Bruce! Check this place out! This is amazing!” Gavin leaned further out of the chopper to get a better view of the field. He could see that there were two combatants fighting.

Bruce cracked his eyes open from the nap he was enjoying and said to Gavin, ”Gavin, get your ass back in this chopper before you slip and fall…” But it was too late. Gavin had leaned so far out the chopper; he had lost his balance and fallen clean out the door. The three other Turks rushed to the door to see him fall, but Bruce didn’t even lift a finger. He knew Gavin would be ok, besides, he was really enjoying his nap.

And so Gavin fell down towards the arena, screaming at the top of his lungs, not out of fear, but out of fun. He twisted and flipped and fell, completely out of control. Finally, he straightened himself out and tucked his feet up under himself, kicking downward just as he hit the ground. The impact caused a large crater, but other than that, Gavin was unscathed. He emerged from the dust and realized that there was a small blonde haired kid staring wide-eyed at him. Gavin, realizing that he was still in his SOLDIER uniform, and therefore representing SOLDIER as a whole, put his hands on his hips in a heroic pose and said in his most clichéd super hero voice he could muster, ”Have no fear! SOLDIER has landed!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Maix noticed a man in the stands, but before he could speak, he heard screaming. His head turned to the sky, and the teen stared wide eyed as a dot grew bigger and bigger. Not knowing what it was, he didn't moved, but soon he realized that a man was falling straight towards him. If neither of them moved, Maix would be squished.

The Black Mage leaped backwards, landing around three meters away from the impact zone that formed when the man and the earth collided. Maix leaned over into the crater, wide eyed with concern, and saw the man unscathed. The man lept to the top of the crater, and presumed a heroic pose. The man then spoke in an obviously facade deep voice. Maix looked at the man with an epic anime-esque annoyed twitchy eyed 'Who is this loser?' face.

"Who is this loser?" though Maix.
Back to top Go down
Balendin

Balendin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] Left_bar_bleue200/1000Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Balendin stood up and stretched his arms. Someone else had showed up. He had come out of the sky. His landing had not been smooth, but had left a large creator. It was still impressive though. A normal person would have likely died from a fall like that so the fact that he was standing there without any injuries was an impressive feat indeed.

Balendin launched off the stands, ascended twenty feet into the air, and then descended landing smoothly in the arena. The man had sparked his curiosity a bit and he decided to inquire farther on who the man was.

"Good show. I never thought anyone besides a Dragon Knight of Burmecia or a Dragoon of Saronia would be able to land that fall unscathed. Surely you must be a warrior of great skill," Balendin said to the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:39 am

Gavin noticed the kid seemed to have a bit of a twitch in his eye and right away jumped to the conclusion that he must of had a disability. He looked down at the small blonde boy and, while ruffling his hair, said, "Aww... it's ok, Kid. If you work really hard, maybe someday you will be able to become a great SOLDIER too." Gavin gave the kid a great big smile. The poor kid was probably terminal.

But then another leaped down before him. The man spoke of the fall and compared him to two things Gavin hd never even heard of so he just nodded and said... "Yes." Hearing what else he had to say about him being a warrior of great skill, Gavin continued to nod furiously. "Yes, Sir. I am a legendary SOLDIER. We are genetically altered warriors of the Shinra electric power company. Every little boy and girl wants to grow up to be a SOLDIER."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Maix's mouth fell open at the man, astounded with his ignorance. His facial expression was one of annoyance as the man continued to monologue. And then, the other man seemed to show respect for the SOLDIER. "Are all adults this stupid?!" thought the teen. He looked at the SOLDIER, and spoke. "Okay, I think we got it. Your a SOLDIER! Yay!," he said with obvious sarcasm, but then grew passive, "If your so great, fight me and prove it."

Maix crossed his arms with a 'Hmph' and waited for an answer. His spark glove emitted a trail of lightning that danced around it.
Back to top Go down
Balendin

Balendin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 pm

The youth seemed somewhat annoyed by the man from the sky. The man was a bit overly enthusiastic and full of himself, but he seemed like a pleasant enough person. Balendin was not sure what the man meant by soldier. He seemed to emphasis the word soldier as if it was the name of a group rather than him just saying he was someone who served in an army. The curious thing, though, was he said he worked for an electric company. Balendin did not really know a lot about electricity, but what he did know made him wonder why an electric company would need warriors.

The boy did not seem impressed by the soldier if his sarcastic tone was any indicated. He seemed impatient and inching for a fight. Impatience was a common trait in youth. Balendin had once had his own small problem with impatience when he was younger. Luckily his training had taken most of it out of him.

"I would be glad to hear more about this Shinra and its soldiers, yet it seems our young friend wants to fight. Since this is an arena, I assume you jumped down here to test your skills in combat. Allow me to remove myself."

Balendin turned around and pushed of the ground. He jumped forward ascended ten feet in the air and landing in the stands. He then sat down in the stands facing the combatants. Hopefully this would be an interesting fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Gavin smiled at the boy. He was happy that the boy was enthusiastic about him being a SOLDIER, completely missing the sarcasm on his voice. But then the boy asked to fight him. "I don't think fighting you would be a very good idea.... Bruce always tells me I don't know my own strength... He's usually right. I like him, he's a nice guy."

Drawing out his sword, Gavin sins it around over his head before dropping into a fighting stance. Shocked at what he just did, Gavin spurted out, "Heeeeeeeeeeeeey... How did that happen?" Gavin slowly swung his sword in front of himself.

"Well, since it's out, I might as well use it." Gavin dropped down into a fighting stance and waited for Maix to make the first move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Maix face grew impatient with the man's ignorance to the sarcasm. He felt angry as he was put down by Gavin, who basically said that he was afraid to hurt Maix. "The nerve..." thought Maix with an epic anime-esque annoyed 'Okay, its on now.' face. He looked at Gavin with determination in his eyes, arms still crossed and gloves still sparking. The man drew his sword, and questioned how he did it.

"You moved your arm, stupid," thought Maix, confused.

"Okay, then. But don't hold back. If you aren’t giving your all you shouldn’t even be trying, and you'll die." he said, with every ounce of seriousness he owned in the words. In that instant, lightning danced around a 3 meter radius of Gavin. In that same second, the area was engulfed in an explosion, a flurry of flames from nowhere. They raged for a few seconds before dying out, leaving a screen of dark grey smoke. The smoke made it to where Maix couldn't see his target.

"Done already?!" called Maix, taking a hand to hand defensive position.

Spark Glove: Ignition- MP- 180
Back to top Go down
Balendin

Balendin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:14 am

Balendin sat in his chair waiting for the fight to begin. The beginning was somewhat disappointing. If he would have come here for a pyrotechnics show then it would have been not so bad, but he had come here to watch combatants locked in a contest of skill. Instead he sat here with his view blocked by smoke. He had half a mind to jeer at the youth, but Balendin was a polite man whenever possible and surely things would pick up soon anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]   Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Give Me A Title! [Bal, Gavin]
Page 1 of 1