FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Just a night to let loose (Cru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:17 am

"oh, if you want, I can get a hold of her and ask her to meet us here now. I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

All energetic, Cru started looking for her private LinkPearl, digging around in her small purse. Finally she found it, and put it in her ear and pressed on it so it got activated.

after a few seconds she started speaking "hey kitty. Whats up?...ok. Listen; I'm at this new club, called Club Cado in the Silver Noon, and I was wondering if you wanna come here too. I have someone i'd like you to meet...no, I'm not gonna say who, just get your tail here now okay?...good. ok. I'll see you in a little bit then."

removing the pearl, she pressed on it once more and slipped it back into her purse then looked at Gohrick with a smile and said "okay, Sin will be here in a few minutes. And don't worry, she's a bit hyper, but not out to have your babies or anything" Grinning at the look on Gohricks face as she said the last bit, Crucent took a small sip of her almost empty glass
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Max MP:
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:28 am

Gohrick was about to tell her that it was alright, that she didn’t have to bother her friend, but it seemed like even if he was going to say it, it would have fallen on deaf ears. He chuckled slightly as he listened in to the conversation, shaking his head slightly while taking in and killing off his second drink. He purred slightly as he felt it flow down, causing him to twitch his ears slightly.

“Well, you certainly didn’t have to do that, and don’t worry, I think I’ll be alright. Again, just the first time I’m meeting my own kind in over ten years…its going to be interesting,” he admitted with a smile. He noticed her nearly empty glass, before turning his head and catching a passing tender, asking for another drink for both of them, before also asking for a sweet drink for the guest about to arrive. The tender nodded his head, before Gohrick turned back to Cru.

“Well, this has certainly been anything but a dull night thus far…I’m quite glad I made it a point to come here tonight,” he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:52 am

Looking mischievously at Gohrick Cru replied "so am I.and you have no idea how interesting it just might get" Laughing softly she kept an eye on the door and sure enough soon the doors got pushed open and in came Sin (click on the name to get to her page).

As she looked around, Crucent waved at her and she soon spotted them and made her way over. Her long black hair was hanging loose, setting off her emerald green eyes very well. She hadn't dressed up much, still in her usual attire of a short light-yellow skirt and a matching top, but she still turned quite a few heads as she approached them.

Giving Cru a quick hug before she sat down on a stool, she looked curiously over at Gohrick and said "Hello Crrru. I prrresume he is the perrrson you wanted me to meet? I can see why too, he is not only Mithrrran, but verrry cute as well" Smiling her sweetest smile at Gohrick Sin fixated him with her gaze and said with a soft purr "and who might you be handsome? I'm SinSiew, but you can call me Sin" Her tail swaying lazily behind her as she winked at Cru, feeling playful.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Seeing that look in Cru’s eyes make him raise an eyebrow slightly, but knew it was far too late to do anything now. Well, to an interesting evening, he thought to himself with a slight smile. As the doors opened, Gohrick turned his head and took notice of the female Mithra.

His eyes actually widened slightly as he watched her, taking in her features and the grace she walked in with. She had a confidence about her that looked as if she owned this club, and by the turning heads she was getting, he wouldn’t be too surprised if she could with just a few choice words.

As she neared the table, Gohrick found himself standing up and politely nodding his head, giving her a warm smile. Hearing her speak, he found himself amazed that he had lost his own accent, and didn’t sound anything like her when he finally spoke for himself.
“You speak words of such kindness,” he said with a grin. “I’m Gohrick. A pleasure to meet such a lovely lady such as yourself. Tonight is certainly a good night, to be in such wonderful company,” he said, referring to both of them with a warm smile, before the tender showed up and delivered the drinks to thetable.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:38 am

"such a charrrmerrr, I apprrrove" Nodding to the bartender who delivered their drinks Sin raised her glass a little and took a sip. "So Gohrrrick; why did you leave Vana'diel? if I may be a bit nosey." grinning a little she nudged Cru gently and said "I am just trrrying to find out why such a cute kitty feels the need to hide himself frrrom us girrrls"

Rolling her eyes, Crucent simply gave Gohrick a mockapologetic look and said "I'm really sorry, she's always like this. I've tried to get her to stop but as you can see, it's not really working" laughing she managed to duck just in time before Sin tried to give her a tease smack upside the head.

Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:52 am

Gohrick reached for his own drink and took a sip…he needed it if that was the question he was going to be answering.

“Well, I just…wanted more in life. I wanted to see more than just the village…wanted to see more than just Vana’ Diel. I’m an artist, I just…I had to get away and see more of the world, of the worlds now…So far, I have yet to be disappointed by any of the sights,” he said, giving a particular look to Sin and Cru with a playful smile.

“Well, it seems you lovely ladies have found me…I wonder what happens next,” he said with a playful smirk, giving Sin a wink, before taking another sip of his drink. “And there’s no need to be silly Cru…this is actually quite enjoyable,” he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:08 am

Giving Cru a playful glance Sin replied "well... I have nothing parrrticulairrr in mind, so I think it would be best to leave it up to you rrreally. Cause if you give me frrree rrreign therrre is no telling what could happen."

laughing Crucent replied "knowing you, there probably will be rampant flirting, suggestive dancing and a bit of following chaos, at least that's what usually happens when we go out for a night."

Pretending to be offended Sin shot back"oh shush long-legs. I have seen the way men behave arrround you too, so don't trrry pinning it all on me!" turning her focus back on Gohrick Sin smiled sweetly and said "but I suppose we could go and dance if you want too."
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:18 am

Gohrick found the back and forth between the two friends quite enjoyable to watch, finding himself giggling slightly. He took another long sip of his drink before smiling back at Sin and locking eyes with her, his vivid blues seemingly glowing slightly in just happiness.

“Heh, I think a dance would be quite a wonderful way to really start this evening off. And honestly, if I may be so bold, I think it’s amazing how I lucked out with such beauties in my company. I think I can say I’m quite the envy of a few guys at the moment,” he said with an honest grin, as there were a few guys looking in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:39 am

"Goodie!"

No sooner had Gohrick finshed talking before Sin grabbed his hand and pulled both him and Crucent to the dancefloor with her. (this song)

As Sin started dancing, her curvy hips swaying to the music she felt that familiar sense of living for dancing and she smiled happily as she let go completely, every fiber of her beeing focusing on the rythm. Crucent was not as good a dancer as Sin but still a very good one and soon placed her arms on Gohricks shoulders as she followed the music easily.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:46 am

As he was dragged onto the dance floor, he found himself laughing slightly and with a large smile on his maw. He heard the dance and started to nod his head.

Now, Gohrick wasn’t the manliest Mithra, and as he started to dance, it was clear. But what was also clear was that he didn’t care what people thought of his dancing skills. He was having fun, and that was all that mattered to the feline. He rolled his shoulders and had it flow down his body, along his hips and down his leg, before swaying his own hips to the music. He smiled and lightly twirled around Cru, lightly brushing a paw against the small of her back, his tail playfully brushing against Sin’s side.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 am

Giggling a little as she felt Gohrick's tail Sin just danced on happily, her arms stretched up over her head as she twirled on the spot, her black hair flaring out around her head before she rolled her shoulders softly as her hips begun living their own life, gyrating around in small circles and her tail swayed lazily to the music.

Crucent was also enjoying herself immensely; she couldn't remember the last time she had felt so carefree and she loved every minute of it but then the song finished, leaving her feleing a little flushed. Smiling to the others, she said "that was so much fun, but it left me rather thirsty. I'm gonna go get a glass of water if you wanna jon me"

Having worked up a bit of heat herself, Sin fanned herself with her tail and said "yes please... it's so hot in herrre it's silly" turning to Gohrick she winked as she slipped her arm under his and continued "yourrr a verrry good dancerrr, i like you even morrre now, shame you've left home, with trrraining you could become a verrry good dancer you know."
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:26 am

Gohrick was having a blast as he found himself shifting his entire body to the music, almost forgetting about the two lovely ladies he was dancing with. However, they quickly came back to mind as the song ended, causing him to look up at both of them with a grin.

“Yeah, some water sounds great,” he said with a grin, before feeling the arm wrap around his own, causing him to smile as he looked into her eyes.

“Hm, perhaps so, but I think I’m still a pretty decent dancer. I could probably show you a thing or two on the dance floor,” he responded with a playful grin, giving her arm a light squeeze.

“And it is getting very warm…I don’t think they take furred beings into consideration when they think about the AC temp,” he said with a slight grin and a shrug. He noticed her fanning herself with her tail, before his own tail came up and started to do the same for her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:37 am

Laughing softly Sin replied " I'm surrre you could, but I agrrree yourrr not a bad dancerrr at all" Leaning in to his tail she smiled gratefully at him as she felt the cooler air hit her.

Returning with a tray of 3 glasses with water and ice, Crucent set it all down on the table and slipped down to her seat as she took one glass for herself and took a sip of water and sighed happily.

"oh boy, that water is just what I needed. And I don't even have fur. I can't imagine how hot it must be for you two."
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:46 am

"And you are quite something to watch on the dance floor dear Sin...It was quite a thrilling site," he said with a grin.

He chuckled slightly and continued to fan her best as he could with his tail, leading the way to the table and pulling out her seat for her. After, he grabbed the other chair and moved a bit closer to Sin, so he could still fan her with his tail.

Gohrick grabbed one of the waters and took a sip, feeling it slowly start cooling his core before he answered Cru. "Its just a bit warmer for us...we have pretty good insulation," he said with a smile, before he felt the AC kick on, feeling the cool air blowing down almost directly on them.

~~ In the manager's office~~
'Ah, there it is...that should cool things off a bit,' Cypher thought as he lowered the temp of the club. He then pulled the device off the wall and laid it on the man's desk, before just casually returning back to Shara, a pretty Hume Witch that had caught his eye...
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:31 am

Feeling the cooler air from the AC hit her; Sin couldn't help herself and started purring throatily, whereas Crucent who didn't have fur almost started shivering from the sudden blast of chilly air that hit them.

"ohohoohokay.. th-that's a b-b-b-bit chillier then I'd like" her teeth chattering audibly, Crucent was now getting quite a bit cooler, quite fast. Whereas Sin was just feeling a nice cold breeze, and chuckled at Cru. "well, one good thing about furrr, I don't end up sitting indoorrrs and frrrezing myself silly"
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:39 am

Gohrick was in a very similar boat as Sin was, purring quite happily as the cool air wrapped around him, causing him to be quite a happy kitty at this point. Still, hearing Cru's teeth start to chatter worried him slightly.

"Well...here Cru,"
he said, standing up and walking behind her, before removing his jacket and placing it on her shoulders. He walked back to his seat, his entire upper body exposed, as he hadn't worn a shirt under the jacket. No one seemed to mind, as a few guys were shirtless, and it didn't bother him that much now that he didn't have to worry about the mark that once rested on his back.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:53 am

"T-t-t-thanks Gohrick" relaxing a little bit as she felt the warmth spreading throghout her body again, she smiled gratefully at Gohrick.

"aww, such a gentleman you arrre. " Smiling at Gohrick Sin stroked his tail with her own and continued "and you arrre single, why?" winking at him she took a sip of her own water and grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:01 am

"No problem Cru...I just hope you don't get sick or something..." he said, actually concerned with her. He gave her a gentle smile, before shivering slightly, having nothing to do with the cold as Sin's tail rubbed his own.

"I'm single because...not everyone goes for the tailed ones...and because I'm not ready to settle down..." he said with a slight shrug. "However, no one seems to be into a wanderer of worlds, so I have myself and my ship..." he said with a slight shrug, his tail playfully wrapping around her own for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 am

"fairrr enough. No need to strrress about it,I'm surrre that in time you'll find any numberrr of cute girrrls who will want someone with a tail. Cause trrrust me hun, tails can be Verrry useful, forrr so many things...." Looking at him Sin gave Gohrick a sly grin and let her own tail spank his butt gently just once before she acted all innocent and focused hard on the getting an icecube out of the water.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna get sick, it was just a bit colder then I expected but with your jacket, Im already feeling warmer, thanks again for letting me borrow it" Looking at the both of them Crucent giggled a little and said "Careful Gohrick, it seems Sin has taken quite a shine to you!" then hurriedly leaned back to get out of the way of Sin's hand trying to smack her in return, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:18 am

"Heh, well, I'm finding out which worlds to avoid, and which ones to spend more time in...And the tail does seem to be a big pull on some..." he said with a grin, before sitting up a bit straighter as his butt was hit, causing him to raise an eyebrow and give her a playful grin. "And do prytell, dear Sin, just what could a tail be so useful for?" he asked with a smile, before his own tail moved and gave her side a playful poke.

He turned back to Cru and just gave her a warm smile. "Please Cru, what are friends for? Besides, your need was greater then my own, so think nothing of it," he said with a grin, before taking another sip of his water. "Oh...I think I'm going to need to stay on my toes around this one," he agreed with a smile, giggling slightly as Cru avoided another smack.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:29 am

Laughing at Gohricks question Sin wagged a finger at him "ooooh no. Yourrr not gonna trrrick me like that misterrr. Firrrstly; Im not near drrrunk enough to tell you, and second; i'm not sure you arrre old enough to be told."

"awww, that's not nice Sin, come on, tell the boy what tails are good for, otherwise, he might never find out. You owe it to all his future girlfriends to inform him as the Older Mithra." Ducking completely under the table now to avoid Sin's smack, Crucent was enjoying herself immensely, for once, she got to tease Sin and she was gonna make sure she did it to the best of her abilities.

"shush Woman! yourrr not helping at all"

Sitting herself back up again Crucent simply stuck her tongue out at her friend and replied "who says I was trying to help at all? you just tell him about the joy of tails, or I will, with pictures and everything."
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:37 am

Gohrick found himself watching her finger as it was wagged, before he leaned in and gave it a playful nip and a wink. “Hm…well, you certainly can’t blame me for trying…,” he said with a smirk, before finding himself laughing as Cru started in against Sin as well. He shook his head and took another sip of his water, before finding himself laughing again. Oh, those two were great.

“I certainly am old enough I think, dear Sin, so please…since you brought up this adventurous topic, just what else could tails be used for? As stated, if you do not, Cru will, and then, how will I know its accurate information?” he asked teasingly, giving Cru a playful wink. “Oh please, great Sin, show me the joys of the tails,” he said, perhaps laying it on a bit thick, but he was having a blast.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:52 am

Finding herself now between a rock and a hard place as it were, Sin gave Cru a very dirty look then straightened herself up a bit before she gave Gohrick a look then grinned and said "Verrry well, if you insist, I will tell you."

"As you may orrr may not know, a tail is extrrremely sensitive, so..." taking a hold of his tail, Sin held it firmly but gently on her lap, stroking it as she started to explain "...when I orrr anybody strrroke yourrr tail, you get these tingling feelings rrrunning up and down all the way frrrom yourrr tail, via yourrr spine to yourrr brrrain and back." She then started using her nails to scratch all along it and continued "depending on how it's scrrratched, the sheerrr pleasurrre of it will varrry, do you underrrstand?"

Crucent was simply watching Gohrick's expressions as Sin caressed his tail, sniggering too herself.

"Now, like you said beforrre, therrre arrre girrls who loves tails, this is mainly because with a tail, therrre is no need forrr, shall we say, otherrr adult toys..." Looking directly into his eyes now, Sin wanted to make sure he understood what she meant, whereas Cru who was trying to drink up the last of her water, suddenly had a severe coughing fit into her glass as her shoulders shook quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 am

Gohrick had not been expecting this to come back and bite him in the arse, but that was exactly what was happening. As soon as she grabbed his tail, which he knew was all kinds of sensitive; he knew he wasn’t going to be walking away from this with any dignity. Well, too late to back out now. If anything, he always took his lickings…

As she started to explain just how sensitive his tail was, he found himself purring softly, just from it being held. He then found himself shivering and biting on his lower lip as she started to scratch it, but was unable to fully stifle a deep purr of pleasure that coursed through his body, causing him to shiver. He cleared his throat and started to nod his head.

He found himself staring back into her eyes, before finding himself blushing slightly under his dark fur, causing him to just nod his head, before clearing his throat once again.

“Alright…so, lesson of the night is,”
he said, before reaching out and giving her own tail a slow scratch, string right into her eyes with a small smile. “That our tails are very sensitive, and depending on who is handling them, it can cause much pleasure or pain…Makes perfect sense…” he said with a mischievous grin. “I guess since our tail eliminates other adult toys, it could also fulfill a few fantasies without having to ask anyone else to join, huh?” he asked with a smile and a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:23 am

Still stroking Gohricks tail, her nails gliding lazily along it, Sin twitched a little when he took hers and started working on it, making her green eyes widen slightly at the unexpected delight "Coh..rrectly summarized... and yes, tails can be used as a rrreplacement with girrrls, when therrre arrre no men arrround"

purring loudly now, she was thorroughly enjoying the tailscratching, but she wasn't about to give up just yet.

Leaning in, she slipped one hand around his back, her fingers finding the base of his tail "Then you have this area.... again she started scratching it, her fingers teasing the base as her other hand still stroked the tail itself "...if treated prrroperrrly, it is one of the most... sensitive spots on any mitrrra..."

She then leaned in and licked slowly all along his ear, before murmuring "and we mustn't forrrget about the earrrs eitherrr..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a night to let loose (Cru)   Just a night to let loose (Cru) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a night to let loose (Cru)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Universal Mutiplex :: Universal Multiplex :: Silver Complex :: The Casino-
Jump to: