FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off...

Go down 
+3
Crucent
Kindred
Zidane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Left_bar_bleue400/1000More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Empty
PostSubject: More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off...   More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:18 am

That is what I think saying goodbye for what could be for good is like.

There is a very good chance that I might be gone for a very long time, this is due to how my mother just said that tomorrow she will take out our entire home internet for good. Don't ask me why I really don't know myself, I'll try to figure a way for her not to do that but it is a long shot since she rarely ever listens to me.

Anyway so this is going to be my so long and farewell just in case it is going to be my final hours on here.

To Kin I am proud and honored to call you friend and my internet mother, you made me happy even when at times I made you sad or mad with my temper or poor choice of words. For those times I am sorry but I am happy to know that other times I have made you happy and laugh a lot as well.

To Raven well we didn't always get along but hey I saw you as the guy that helped keep me in line at times, you were also one of the few sane ones around here to help me not go completely bonkers and you are quite funny when you want to be. Take care of this place and sorry if Kin is sad for a while after this is said and done, I'll trust you and others to help her be happy and silly like we all love her to be.

To Cru I am so sorry that we haven't talked as much as we use to these past few months and even more so for the bad note we had not too long ago. You are one of the greatest friends one could have and you are also one of the kinkiest ones I ever had, and I mean that in the most loving possible way too. I hope you are not too saddened by this as hey I love seeing you happy, smiling, and spanking people like crazy not all down in the dumps.

To everyone else, you guys are the best group of members and staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with and watching over. I hope you all have a very wonderful time with this site and your fellows, and I hope that my departure won't be too much trouble for you all.

To Kin and Cru.....I love you two very much and I'll miss you two the most as you two were the closest to me by far. *hug you both and gives you both a big kiss* I hope we meet again not too late in the future. Oh and Raven *bro hugs then noogies* just wanted to do that once before I left

[FYI if this becomes null and void due to sheer luck...let me say......thank GOD for that....and sorry for the drama this caused.]
Back to top Go down
Kindred
Admin
Admin
Kindred

Number of posts : 2988
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Max MP:
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off...   More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:49 am

Zidane..... we were so lucky to have our goodbyes in private.... although a whole lot of crying was done... at least we had that instead of you just up and disappearing and me loosing my damn mind not knowing what became of you at all.

And don't apologize for past stuff sweetheart. Everyone had disputes now and then. We're human, all of us.... that's what we do. *huggs super tight* So no sorries and absolutely no regrets...

I won't speak my mind about your mother. You already know my feelings and have so for two years now. If I had any control over the situation at all... you would be free of that mess over there. I can only hope I was there for you, supported you, and gave you the right advice on things as she should be doing.

Now.... *turns him around and ties a ribbon on his tail that represents "love" and a yellow ribbon that represents "friendship"* *turns him back around and tries so hard not to cry again and waggs my finger at him" This time.... you keep those tied on.... *hugs him exceptionally tight* and you stay strong till you can come back.... because I know you'll come back eventually....

*kisses each of his cheeks and tweaks his nose* You'll always be everyone's beloved lil' monkey...

Love always, with departing tears and hugs
Your MommaKin

Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off...   More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:55 am

oh gods...
Zid, you will always be my friend. I hope like hell you can find a way to change your mothers mind, but if you don't just remember that even tho things went a little off kilter with us, I still care for you, and you have no idea how much I'll miss you. you never failed to cheer me up, and like Kin I hope I have been a good friend to you.

* hugs you and spanks you one last time *

Your Crucent.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938

Character sheet
Max MP:
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Left_bar_bleue30/30More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off...   More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:51 am

Wait a sec...

When did we not see eye to eye? XD

But in all seriousness, I like to think that we were firends through all that, just not the glomping hugging snugggling kind the girls were. (I think we wouldn't have been friends if that were the case) Yyou were like the brother I never wanted, (Seriously after dealing with you I'm glad I have a sister) always keeping me in my place and making sure mmy head never got too big and other times just driving me up the wall.

Ya know... usual brother crap. (Wouldn't know if that's true... never had one)

If this is good bye, though, there are a few things I want to tell you. First off, thank you. Thank you for all that you have done to help me out over the years. Whether it was when I ffirst started out and didn't know what the hell I was doing or staying a mod even when you didn't want to to help me out. Thank you for the fun times we had in here and always making me feel welcome. They have been some of the best times I have had here. Thank you finally for dealing with all the emotional crap Cru and Kin spit out at random intervals. I suck at dealing with that crap.

Next I just want to tell you a few things. First, and this is gonna sound really cheesy but it's true, follow your dreams and don't let anyone stand between you and them. (And I don't mean your fantasies you have with anime characters) Next, don't let anybody control you, no matter what. That is a sure way to lead to a miserable life not to mention it will completely halt number one. Finally, don't worryy about what others think of you. They are just idiots with stupid opinions especially if they haven't known you that long. Never let the fear of embarrassment keep you from trying something you want to do.

Finally, *reverses the headlock and start noogieing him* I'll miss you. You were a good friend. When you do come back we should be here (unless Kinzy goes senile in her old age). I'm not gonna say good bye, that implies I don't intend on seeing you again. So see ya around, Bro.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Number of posts : 201

Character sheet
Max MP:
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Left_bar_bleue200/1000More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off...   More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:46 am

Lemme put it this way.

"Goodbye", in this context, is something final.

There's nothing in this world that's final.

I won't say goodbye. I'll say "see you later" instead.
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Left_bar_bleue400/1000More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

PostSubject: Re: More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off...   More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:10 am

*hugs Zidane*

I wish this weren't happening. I hope it still doesn't happen. But I know the chances are slim.

We'll still be here no matter how long it takes for you to find your way back to us. And I'll pray that you *are* able to find your way back, no matter what.

You're family here.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Left_bar_bleue100/1000More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off...   More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:35 pm

(T.T Parts of what I wanted to say has already been said...I was beaten to the punch(es) again. )

Au revior till we meet again. I do not believe in endings and I do not believe in goodbyes. I do however believe in hiatus and the ending of a chapter of a grand novel written by one heck of a writer. I hope that where ever path you choose from now on that you will use instead of an internet will lead you to a a doorway which will lead you into a quite happy and bright world.
^-^

And if you're not leaving. Let's have a party! Seriously!! Or maybe we should have a party before you leave nyu?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off...   More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off... Empty

Back to top Go down

More Painful to do than tearing one's arm off...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Misc. :: Miscellaneous :: User Information-
Jump to: