FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

The big city and its supplies

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 am

The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Sin3

Smirking Sin replied "Surrre, you can be my frrriend Trrreverrr"
Clearly he didn't want to divulge what he did spesifically, but she didn't mind. Everybody had their reasons for secrecy. Laughing she heard his next comment and grinned toothilly at him, a look of mirth dancing in her green eyes as she gazed up at him and said "My knight in no arrrmorrr huh?"

Leaning to the side so she could get a better look at Trever, she gave him an apprasing sort of look and said jokingly "Weeell... I don't know, I'm used to morrre... 'enerrrgetic' knights, but you don't look like yourrr all that agile...." giving him a wink, Sin was having alot of fun, and feeling a little playful she let her tail glide up his leg under the table "....of courrrse I could be wrrrrong."

Following his looks towards Victor and the rest, she heard his question and shrugged her smooth shoulders a little then said " the monkeyboy was a frrriend of a frrriend of mine, Victor is a frrriend of mine, and that is wherrre it ends. As it turrrned out; Mithrrrans and Gerrrmans don't click well."

Shaking her head so her black curls bounced around her head, she frowned a little then returned her attention to Trever instead. "Sorrry... it's not rrreally something I want to talk about."

Smiling she looked at him "So now therrre seems to be an unfairrr advantage herrre. You know of my aquaintance with the boys, but I know nothing of you and yourrr frrriend, that isn't gentlemanly orrr chivalrrrous at all."
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 am

Oh, so she wanted to challenge him huh? And be a tease while doing so? Well she was in for it if she thought she could play that game with Trever fricking Valens. He knew she wanted a piece of this. What she-cat couldn't resist him? Trever leaned both his arms on the table and laid his head over his hands as he swung his tail back and forth playfully, almost mockingly. "Babe, I'll show you just how agile I am. You have no clue." Trever closed his eyes and shook his head briefly before gazing back up and winking at her. "I'll show you exactly how wrong you are sometime. And when I do, you'll be more than pleased." He continued in a seductive tone, purring ever so softly. He wasn't going to lie, the Mithra across from him was making him quite excited. Playful teasing and flirting easily had that effect on him, especially when there was a beautiful woman of his kind before him. This was certainly a treat.

His eyes flickered to the three at the counter as she listed off her relations with the two men. Short and simple, just the way he liked it. Detail was never a necessity in his eyes. He chuckled with what she had to say about the German. "I don't like the guy either. There's a definite pattern going on here, Sin." He laughed lightly as he sat back in his seat, moving his hands at his sides and ever so slightly moved his legs apart to get some 'breathing room'. "Zidane seems like an alright guy though. It must be the tail." Trever joked again as he looked directly at her again with a slight smile. The smile washed away from his face when she announced her slight discomfort, so of course, he'd make her say no more.

Trever looked to Haru once SinSiew ahd asked about him. "Oh. That's Haru. No one special." Trever took up his mug and took a swig from in, taking that moment to observe how wasted Haru was. He was actually talking. About what, Trever wasn't so sure, but he was talking. "He keeps my ship running and he's damn good at it." As he looked back at Sin, he wondered if she'd believe that they were brothers. He wondered for awhile if it was even smart to say it at this point. It was evident to her that he wasn't 100 percent Mithra, but Trever didn't know how she'd feel about knowing the other half of him was human. "It may come as a big surprise, but we're half brothers. I know what you're thinking. Obviously he wasn't blessed with good looks or amazing charm like I was, but either way, we're related." He figured he might as well be honest. It was up to her to figure out the other half and if she wanted to ask, he wouldn't deny an answer. If she even cared though, there was a chance she might not. Then there was the other slight chance she won't believe him or just think that he's in denial.
Back to top Go down
Haru Nakamura

Number of posts : 35

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1000The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Haru smiled, “Act like myself? Well as for myself, I'm an anti-social person that tries to keep to himself. Haru said as he looked around again. He saw all the people by themselves or with friends getting drunk. He wasn’t sure why they would want to come here, and waste themselves drinking. “This isn’t myself, this is me Drunk, and this is a man that doesn’t care. Haru laughed as he saw the person next to him turn away, Haru switched his empty mug for the man’s full one. “I swear this is my last one. Haru said to Zidane. “But your right, I should act like I was supposed to, but I don’t know if there is enough room. Haru said with another sip of his beer, Haru looked around and leaned back, as he took off his Trench coat. As soon as his wings were Free Haru stretched them out to their full length before closing them up, a few people looked at him, and pointed more at the wing span then the wings themselves. “See I’m part bird and part robot. Haru said as he also looked down at his arm and rubbed it remembering the pain. “But at least Trever’s looks work for his favor. I guess the younger brother always gets the best of everything. Haru said looking at Trever.

Haru looked at Zidane Tell me is your family alive? Haru asked as he finished his beer and slammed the mug down. “Do you know your family? Haru asked as he looked Zidane over with his bloodshot eyes. “My dad was some louse Pirate that didn’t even remember my mother, and I ended up killing him out of anger. Haru said looking back down at his hand. “That’s why I don’t fight anymore. Haru threw his trench coat on the table. “My mom died on me and you know what I did? Haru only paused for a second before speaking again. I ran away, I didn’t even tell anyone that she died, all I did was run. As far as I know she could still be laying there. Haru finished with by starting a drunken cry and put his head down. “Maybe they think I killed her, but I mine as well have. Haru mumbled into his arm.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/1000The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:36 pm

"Ja I do have experience, I vaz a zniper and ztill iz one. Vhy do you ask anyway Solita?" Hearing this answer made Solita happy. Yay! She thought. "It's just nice to know. We are in the bar and anything could happen. I was just curious and it looks like we're both shooters." Solita took another drink of her fruity cocktail drink the name to it is still unknown to her. She noticed Victor looking at the group she had just talked to. If you think that one question I just asked plus the one group I just talked to equals to trouble, then you're wrong kind of. She thought. Solita then looked at the Q-phone and watched it as it went back into Victor's pocket. "Ah before I forget, if you vant at zome point I could get you one of these for your own. You zeemed to have liked him, and each phone iz customized for their owner." Solita's face fully showed how happy she was, she was almost glowing in delight. "That'll be great!" She said, putting her hands together and made a clapping noise as a result from that. She soon had calmed down. "Hey, Victor want to come with me to a party? You can bring your friends too." She then drunk the rest of her fruit cocktail before ordering another drink, which is some kind of wine mixed with other things drink.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/1000The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Zidane was by now getting a slight bit annoyed with Haru as the guy was nice just he wouldn't shut the hell up and was asking awkward questions of him, Zidane then watched the guy move his jacket off only for large wings to be busting out and nearly knocked a few guys over. Zidane then said "Bird and robot eh.......you mean you are a cyborg buddy....and so what if you are just make the most of it. My people are a race of soulless bodies who were originally made to just be the new bodies of a dead race, but we getting along fine.......hell I was made to be a weapon to cause death and destruction but I instead became the hero of the world I was suppose to harm. It not what you are given that matters, it what you do with it that does."

Zidane then heard the family question and replied "I only got is my sister Mikoto, and Ya I know enough about them. I don't got a father though unless you count Garland since he was the one that was making our kind and such.......but he is dead since Kuja my older brother killed him. But Kuja is dead too now since I had to stop him from killing everyone on Gaia....but he did make amends with me near the end before he died." Zidane started to grumble a bit as this topic was souring his mood before he said "No more of this stuff, I hate this topic..." Zidane was serious and even Victor's pet was getting fed up enough to almost attack Haru just to make him stop talking as his voice was louder to her cat ears and was grating on her nerves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor didn't think that knowing he was a fighter was a nice thing to know, but considering Solita's gender and choice of attire it would be best if she was near skilled fighters while in a bar like this full of drunk men who would be eying her with hunger. He took another long drink from his tenth mug of beer and was just now starting to feel slightly buzzed from it, he was good with liquor of course......since hell he German he suppose to be good with this. He did smile though when the girl seemed happy about the idea of getting her own Q Phone and he made a note to take her to the store to get one later on, but then the party question was asked and he said "Vell.......I guess going to a party vouldn't be zo bad.....not zure if the otherz vill vant to go after getting az drunk az they tend to get at barz. But yez I vould love to go vith you to a party Solita, it vould be fun."
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:37 am

Feeling him shift his legs a little Sin gave him a coy smile as her tail kept caressing his thighs and occasionally the tip would flick up to his stomach and tease that as well as she replied "Oh don't get me wrrrong prrretty boy; I'm surrre you think you arrre agile; just not as much as I am, since yourrr neitherrr a dancerrr like me or a full Mithrrra"

This guy was so fun to talk to. Sin hadn't had this much fun for some time and while she secretly agreed that he was charming, she'd not admit to that straight away, or even at all, if she had her way. Wich she usually did since she had yet to meet anybody else who was as big a flirt as she was.

Murmuring she continued "but it would be fun to see you trrry. Mind you; I am a harrrd girrrl to please" Winking she took a sip on her wine and felt it begin to relax her a bit, making her purr softly as she had found another Mithra who actually challenged her flirts and she enjoyed their little game immensely so far. Plus she figured, it didn't hurt that he was not only quite handsome as well, but frankly with the added charm he came across as really sexy.

As he told her he and Haru were actually halfbrothers she just nodded, but when he mentioned how Haru wasn't as goodlooking as himself, she couldn't resist and gave Haru a sideways glance and replied teasingly " oh I don't know, yourrr brrrotherrr seems quite sexy as well..."
Returning her focus on Trever with her green eyes twinkling naughtily she couldn't have stopped her final comment for all the money in the world and said "...but I don't see any rrresemblance, so it makes me wonderrr if perrrhaps the semblances arrren't morrre ...'prrrivate' in nature. " as she gave him her most innocent smile and let her tail rest for a second between his legs, pushing gently against him.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Haru? Sexy? Ha, that was a good joke. But then again, of course Trever never looked at him that way. Above not playing for that team, the guy was his brother, so of course he didn't look at him in such ways. The guy was built, he supposed but that was really the only compliment he could make regarding the matter. He supposed the whole wing thing was an advantage too, but who would really like that? Women of more beastial tastes wouldn't really go after a bird, would they? Trever refused to dwell on that any further than he had to, and luckilly enough he didn't have to, as he focused more on Sin and where her tail was drifting now. Trever smirked at what she said, though it brought him back to the topic of Haru's own body. "I honestly wouldn't know, but I suppose if he was anything like me, the semblance would be...very apparent." Trever purred, more so at the way she was touching him, but he wouldn't let her be aware that that was the reason if he could help it.

In reaction to the teasing, Trever just closed his eyes now, grinning as he shook his head briefly from side to side. "Well it's safe to say that usually I would hope for companion who is more 'flexible' than I am anyway." He looked at her then, his eyes scanning her again. A dancer huh? What amazing luck. Of course, he should have exspected as much with her graceful yet strong body. "You should sample your moves sometime. I'd be more than honored to see such a performance." The male purred as he looked her in the eyes with that sensual 'lover's gaze' he was just so great at. It was a matter of time before he lost himself to the beast inside but at the same time, he wasn't going to let her have the pleasure of taking control of him just yet. Trever wanted to play with her just as much as she was now. This game was only begining. "And of course, I'll be more than willing to bear all and provide you with an exciting performance also..." His voice trailed off, purposely, to put an emphisis at what he was hinting at. He wanted Sin to admit she wanted him, no matter what it took. "I think I can do more than please you. If you wish to find out so bad, maybe we should think on retiring elsewhere?" Trever stated bluntly, accepting her challenge and bouncing back with his own dare to her. As usual, his signature cocky smirk was forming on his face.

Trever's eyes darted to Haru for a brief moment then. The guy was a mess and now he was even being a disturbance. "Think about my offer carefully. I will return shortly." He said as he looked back to Sin, winking playfully before he stood himself up and walked over to Haru. Trever had noticed before how furiously he had been drinking so it was no wonder he was breaking down and making an ass of himself. "I'm not sure if your's are, but I know somebodies ancestors would be proud of you. I think your done here buddy." Trever muttered to Haru, shaking his head. He had to figure out a way to get Haru out of here before he gave anyone trouble. It was probably going to be worse trying to move him now, but even still he couldn't leave the guy unattended if by chance he should leave. Trever went through his pockets and swiftly left a more than approprate amount of cash on the counter, sure it would cover their drinks as well as compensation for the trouble. "I suggest you run a long and find something to do. I have important matters to attend to, Haru." Either way it went, it'd be nice to get Haru out of his fur. Someone from the ship would surely be around to keep an eye on him so he wasn't worried. The worst Haru would do to someone was stop and talk to them for an hour. He was harmless. He was also a big boy too, so with that, Trever returned to the table where SinSiew was still seated. "Sorry about that. Now, what was it that we were discussing?" He sat himself back down smoothly and winked at her, hoping she had a promising answer for him.
Back to top Go down
Haru Nakamura

Number of posts : 35

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1000The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Haru looked up at Zidane, “Your right and I’m sorry about all these questions, I’m just drunk is all, normally I’m a bit more sane. Haru said as he grabbed his trench coat, “Maybe I should go sleep this off, it was nice meeting you and your friends Zidane. Haru was about to get up when Trever came up behind him and told him that he was done. “Yeah I think your right; I was just getting ready to go off to the ship. Haru said as he was again about to start standing up, but stopped when he heard Trever mentioning about doing something more important. Haru just sat there as he watched Trever walk away. Haru then looked at sin, and clenched his fist as he watched Trever start talking to her. “So that’s what it’s going to be like Trever? Haru mumbled to himself as he tucked his Trench coat back under his arm and turn back to look at Zidane “ If you will Excuse me, I have to go do something completely stupide. Haru said as he stood up and walked over to Trever and Sin.
Haru nodded at Trever and turn to look at Sin. Haru smiled at her and looked him over a few times before speaking. “I’m sorry for staring, but I can’t help but look at someone as beautiful as you. Haru said as he looked her over again and then back at Trever and smiled, before he went back to looking at Sin. “I’m sorry if my younger brother was bothering you. Haru said with another smiled and continued. [“I am Haru Nakamaura, and I don’t know if he mentioned it, but I’m the man that keeps his ship running. [/b] Haru said as he shifted his Trench coat to his other arm. “And it would be an honor to give someone as lovely as you a tour of the whole ship, and not just the captains courters. Haru said with a smile, and couldn’t help but give Trever a drunken smirk, before looking at Sin Shall we?
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 am

OOC: sorry Yuki, Zid but I got fed up waiting, plus my post doesn't affect your chars at all so I'll just post.

As Trever got up and left to talk to his brother Sin giggled and shook her head a little; impressed by exactly how forthright Trever was considering they had barely met. Taking a sip of her Wine she tried to figure out how to reply to his offer.
He was extremely cute and she could see the two of them having a fun time together in a more private setting as it were, but she didn't plan on giving up that easily so as he returned to the table and asked what they had been discussing Sin leaned in and looked up at him with her big green eyes and her most playful smile as she replied "I do believe yourrr impatience got the betterrr of you as you wished to know if we can't rrretirrre to somewherrre morrre prrrivate, and we can of courrrse..."

Just then, Trever's brother came over and complimented her before he said he hoped Trever didn't bother her.
Giggling Sin said "Thank you Harrru, a pleasurrre to meet you and don't worrry, Trrreverrr is nothing I can't handle on my own."

Listening to his offer Sin made up her mind and gave him a nod and a grin as she got up and walked to stand right inbetween the two brothers as slipped her arms around each of theirs and replied "that would be verrry nice. Trrreverrr; I hope you won't mind, but it wold be morrre prrrivate plus you two get to show off yourrr ship, and isn't that any Captains favourrrite thing to do to imprrress a lady?" Smiling sweetly up at the both of them she stood up on her toes as she kissed first Trever on the chin, then turned and kissed Haru on the chin as well, then used her tail to grab her shopping bag before Sin was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:47 am

His impatience, huh? Yeah right...Ok maybe he was. Like he could help it though, he had no reason to be here anymore and he was more than keen on having some alone time with the sexy and provocative dancer. Either way, she was about to totally say yes to his advances, but of course, along came drunk ass Haru who was suddenly a professional smooth talker. Trever peered at him, his eyes narrowing in a concealed and very hostile manner. Like the guy would even notice it though. Trever had a very ill temper and next to no patience with people who stole his spotlight, and the fact that it was his drunken anti social brother was not at all helping the issue. The young captain sighed and shook his head, for there was nothing he could do now. He wasn't really going to fight Haru over this, it wasn't worth his time. And yelling at a drunk man was just as useless as trying to get a boar to sing. There was no point and he'd just end up getting physical with him.

Sin brought some light into the situation though and the plan re-unfolded vividly in his mind. Nothing was completely lost yet. They'd get to be somewhat alone and he'd also be able to take Haru to a safe location and still keep an eye on him. "I wasn't going to bore a lady with the tales of my ship, but if that is what you wish to do, I will be more than happy to show you." Trever smiled at her as she slipped her arm around his and kissed his chin, then skin underneath his fur becoming hot there. He completely ignored the fact that she did the same to Haru. "Well, I guess we'll be off then if we're all ready." Trever kept his signature smirk on as he lead the group out the door.

((I'll make a new thread. We might as well stay outta the way if we're leaving the bar))
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/1000The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:04 pm

"Vell.......I guess going to a party vouldn't be zo bad.....not zure if the otherz vill vant to go after getting az drunk az they tend to get at barz. But yez I vould love to go vith you to a party Solita, it vould be fun." Once Solita heard Victor say that, it was like music to her ears. Not only was she getting free drinks, going to a party but is going to a party with someone beside herself. This day is so far pretty awesome for Solita. And so once again Solita's absolutely delight and happiness appeared on her face again, she then said, "Yay!" She paused because she just remembered what the guy had told her not too long ago. "Though the party won't be happening until hours from now. So..do you want to stay here until it's time? Or do you want to leave and we can meet back here later? Or we could leave and hang out somewhere." Solita continued. Then, automatically a thought came into Solita's mind. A little remainder which roots came from lessons she learned time ago. "Ah...sorry I threw a bit too many options out there." The tone in Solita's voice wasn't that of a kid who had just broke his mother's favorite china plate. But rather that of a noble apologizing about trouble being brought to someone. The tone had much less guilt in it and had a like a polite fancyness kind of tone. The barkeep then put the drink that Solita had just ordered down on the table. He looked at her with a bit of curiosity, wondering just how much more glasses or mugs of alcohol she can drink. Solita had noticed the lack of footsteps that she would usually hear from the barkeep leaving to go do something else. She looked up a bit as she drunk some of her drink, before setting it down on the counter. Solita didn't take her eyes off the barkeep and it was only a few seconds later that he had decided to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/1000The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Zidane didn't even look at Haru as the man told him that he would be going off to do something, the genome just stayed slumped over the bar and lifted a mug into the air and said "Just don't get killed okay." With that the genome went back to drinking though this time he started to chat it up with Shurelia since the two were a bit bored and wanted someone to talk to.

All the while Victor had to suppress a chuckle as Solita let out a loud yay and explained some stuff to him about the party, he then heard the options they had and Victor rubbed his chin for a few moments then with a smile he said "Vell the third option zoundz the most fun zince if I leave vith those two I'll just be busy helping them get over their hangoverz.....they never vere az good a drinker az myself." Shaking his head a bit he gulped down his liquor before hearing the sorry and just waved it off a bit before saying "Nein Nein, there iz no reason to zay zorry Solita. You just trying to give me all the optionz that there could possibly be, there iz nothing vrong vith that at all." He reached out and patted the young girl's shoulder and gave her a gentle smile before she walked off to get some more of her drinks. Seeing how well see was holding her liquor though Victor was impressed and figured the girl could drink him into submission as well if she kept this up, he then asked "Oh ja.....Solita are you here alone or do you have a friend of yourz zomewhere here vith you too? I figured that I zhould ask zince I knov zo little of you."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Solita had noticed the smile Victor had made before saying that to him the third option sounded the most fun. Though, once Victor patted her shoulder and smiled at her she smiled back. Solita took a drink of wine "I agree the third option does sound, fun. Also, I'm traveling by myself. I have no friends or comrades, but I'm hoping to change that soon or later." She said. Solita drunk more of her drink. She could see the barkeep coming over to her with some more. Solita shook her head. "This is my last one." She said. I don't want to see how far I can go with alcohal either. She thought. "Oh and put everything on that guy's tab." She said while pointing her thumb to Zidane. He did say he would pay for it. I really hope he won't regret that choice either. Solita then stood up and begun to stretch. She then looked at Victor. "So, do you want to go now or do you want to stay for a little while so you can drink just a bit more?" She asked.

(OOC: Hopefully this makes some sense. If not sorries....)
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Victor frowned slightly upon hearing that Solita traveled around without any form of friends or companions to help keep her company or safe if something was to go wrong or if she was to by accident drink a slight too much, but she did say she hoped to change that and he figured that was good enough and hoped that he could become a friend of hers if only to help keep her safe since she seemed like one of the few sane kind ones he has been able to meet. After drinking the last of his beer and also informed the barkeep that he did not need any more, after that Victor then said "Vell nov iz good vith me Solita, though I'll admit I am not quite zure vhere to go to pass the time actually. I am a bit nev to thiz vorld actually, but if you knov of any place to go I can handle the transportation issuez easily." Victor did have access to airships and mounts so it was true that if Solita named a place he could get her there without too much of a fuss.

All the while Zidane had given the Barkeep the money for Solita's drinks before he looked over at Victor and the girl and said "Now you two *hic* behave and don't forget to use protection.......*hic* don't need you guys....breeding like rabbits....*hic*" Victor upon hearing that froze up and his face became slightly red in coloration, he quickly spun around and tried to punch Zidane but the genome had just moved his head to the left allowing the fist to go pass him. Victor then tried to grab the Genome only for Zidane to drop out of his seat and away from danger while Victor only let out a loud "Verdammt!" of frustration before just leaving Zidane alone since he knew he couldn't hit Zidane with melee attacks and couldn't fire his rifle inside of this bar either. Victor looked over at Solita apologetically before saying "J-just ignore him....he iz drunk and a zkirt chaser by nature.....lead the vay..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:55 pm

"Vell nov iz good vith me Solita, though I'll admit I am not quite zure vhere to go to pass the time actually. I am a bit nev to thiz vorld actually, but if you knov of any place to go I can handle the transportation issuez easily." Yay! Solita said happily. Before thinking of where they should go. Though her bubble of happiness inflanted a bit along with her thoughts getting interrupted when she heard Zidane, inbetween hiccups say, "Now you two behave and don't forget to use protection...." She looked at him, as he continued, "Don't need you guys...breeding like rabbits." Is he drunk? She thought. Or is he usually like this? Solita then silently watch Victor trying to punch Zidane not even making a mark on him due to Zidane dodging it. Then trying to grab him but once again missing. She crossed one leg over the other as Victor yelled out of frustration. Then, uncrossing them after he said, "J-just ignore him...he iz drunk and a zkirt chaser by nature...lead the vay..." So..he is drunk. Solita thought. "Okay!" Solita said happily she was more than glad to be out of the bar. In fact so glad she didn't even notice that she took Victor's hand right before she began walking to the bar's door. "I have no place in mind. So we can just explore this city together!"
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 am

Victor didn't expect Solita to suddenly grab his hand but he didn't complain due to how it was nice and wasn't anything to get bothered by anyway, as she led him out of the building and told him her plan he just smiled and squeezed his held had a bit to lightly grip her own so that it wouldn't just slip out. As he did so Zidane had watched this and then said to himself quietly "*hic* Hope that girl can *hic* get him to loosen up some *hic* guy needs someone to help him be happy *hic* again." Zidane was quite happy to see Victor interacting with a woman and seeming friendly and happy, even more so considering the debacle with Sin that had happened at the same time as the Crucent issue. Turning back to his drink Zidane would get a bit drunk for a while longer before he would head back to the ship with Shurelia.

Back with Victor the German tapped his chin for a moment then figured the best place to start their little adventure would be the Bazaar since there is always interesting things to be bought and seen there. Thus looking over at the Viera he then said "Hmm vell your idea zoundz very nice, hov about ve ztart at the Bazaar then. If anything there might be zomething you might like to buy from there considering all the thingz one can find there." Victor was quite into this little just explore and see idea though he was unaware that if they went into the sewer system they would be dealing with more than just a normal area but rather dangerous fiends if they go in too deep down there.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Solita was in her own little world, until she heard Victor say,"Hmm vell your idea zoundz very nice, hov about ve ztart at the Bazaar then. If anything there might be zomething you might like to buy from there considering all the thingz one can find there." A smile rose on Solita's lips. "Really? Let's go then!" She said happily though it was after a couple of steps that she realized something. She suddenly stopped. She was silent for awhile before saying, "I have no clue where the Bazaar is." She then looked at Victor, realizing that he was kind of close. Solita's eyes wandered to about her feet and it was then that she could see they were holding hands. Solita immdiately brought her head up and looked away.

(OOC: I've had this on my computer for awhile now. I just didn't post it because it was too short for me to be satisfied with it but since I couldn't think of anything else I decided to just post it.)
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Victor chuckled slightly when Solita had at first became happy about his idea before stopping and admitting she didn't know where the Bazaar was herself, he then tapped the pocket his Q Phone was at then said "Q bring up a map of this city and also place marks for where we are on it as well okay." The phone let out a few pi's and pho's before its chest opened up to show a small screen that loaded up a digital map of the area, soon enough two dots were placed on it to represent Victor and Solita while major points of interest were lit up and the area's names listed. Victor looked at the map for a few moments then noticed that Solita had first looked at the ground then up at him before finally looking away, he then figured that it was the closeness of their bodies and the fact they were holding hands.

He smiled softly at that and then said "Vell I found the Bazaar's location, and if you are bothered by me holding your hand I can let go if you vish." He looked at her with a kind expression to show he was just trying to help her feel better and not bother or tease her, after the girl had made her choice on holding hands still or letting go he would then lead the way toward the Bazaar through the winding city. But as he walked he kept an eye on their surroundings knowing that thugs and thieves could be running around here and he dare not let his new found friend get harmed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 pm

"Vell I found the Bazaar's location," Solita lifted up her head, due to Victor catching her attention. "And if you are bothered by me holding your hand I can let go if you vish." Solita looked at Victor. When she saw the kind expression on his face, she felt like she could trust him a bit more than before. This feeling surprised her a bit. It was certainly not common for her to just trust someone at the same level she now trusted Victor so quickly. Though it's because of that, that her guard is currently lower than normal. If someone had popped out with a knife in their hand trying to stab her, she would most likely just barely be able not to get hit. Solita shook her head, before saying. "No way am I letting go. I don't even know this city well." She said, she then squeezed his hand a bit. "I want to stay as close to you as possible." I am taking the advantage of having someone near me. I don't think I need to- in fact, I am not worrying about as many things as usual. She thought. "Though when I first grabbed your hand I was so excited I just went into my own little world. And that happened again, a second ago."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Victor was a bit perplexed by Solita's actions and responses as he didn't expect her to actually squeeze his hand and say she wasn't going to let go of him, but it did make him smile a bit as it was nice that a beautiful young woman wanted to stick close to him as possible. So he returned the slight squeeze before saying "Vell I don't mind having you close to me then, zo get az close as you vant. Az for you going into your own little vorld.....ah vell a lot of people have that happen to them too. I have as vell many times zome dayz."

Victor and Solita's little convo lasted long enough for Victor and her to walk a fair amount of the distance to get to the Bazaar that they were trying to get to, they had just past one of the local guilds of the city and were walking down the large flight of steps between them and their destination.

When they drew near the place the roar of the crowds of people buying, selling, and/or bartering was immense and only got louder the closer they got, and by the time they could actually see the crowds it was already loud enough to keep one from hearing the other too easily. Though considering just the sheer amount of people there it was easy to figure out why it was like that, and to that Victor said a bit loudly "Vell.......thiz iz a very lively place Ja?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Solita was a bit surprised at the slight squeeze Victor gave back. "Vell I don't mind having you close to me then, zo get az close az you vant. Az for you going into your own little vorld....ah vell a lot of people have that happen to them too. I have as vell many times zome dayz." Solita smiled. Then awhile afterward she was surprised. Here they both were within the Baazar. Solita could smell and hear many things. She absorbed everything around herself. "Vell.....thiz iz a very lively place Ja?" Solita looked at Victor. "Yes it is." She then heard something that caught her attention. She let go of Victor's hand before saying, "Wait here for a sec." Before going some crowds before stopping in front of a seller that was selling costumes. "Hello there young lady, see somethng that catches your eye?" The seller asked. Solita looked around herself before picking a costume. It was maroon colored, consisting of more than one piece. One was a top that showed her midrift, it had rows of golden coins on it. The other piece was short shorts that fit tightly around her legs. Finally, the last piece was a scarf that had a lot of coins on it. Solita gives money to the seller the excat amount that the price tag says before going to a changing room nearby and changing her clothes. She had the scarf now wrapped around her wait, it was tilted at an angle a bit and you could barely see the short shorts that fit her nicely beneath it. The seller looked at her amazed. "It was made for you." She commented. "How about I give you a free tamborine with it?" "Okay." Solita said, before happily taking at the tambourine the seller took out. She walked away from the stand satisfied. She then stopped to tighten the scarf, before continuing back to where she hoped Victor stood.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:30 am

Victor didn't expect Solita to suddenly run off or tell him to wait but he did as he was asked though he didn't really feel comfortable leaving the young woman alone in that crowd and so drew his rifle but didn't aim or anything just held it in his hands, his hawk like eyes locked onto Solita's ears as she walked through the crowd. While she was busy buying herself something though Victor had to deal with something he rather not be bothered with, a small group of thuggish Bangaa had moved closer to him and were starting to harass and bother him in a way.

"Bah what is that foul stench.......oh it the stench of an off-worlder...." "Yes....the stench is nearly suffocating..filthy off-worlder..." "How many of your kind do we need to attack and sometimes kill before you get the message..." "Oh yes...like that worthless old man who came here....he made such fun sounds when he snapped his legs..." said two of the lizards while Victor simply ignored them till he couldn't see Solita any more due to her going into a changing room. Victor then turned to look at the group of three and said "I have no issuez vith your kind or you three in particular....zo can ve please not cause trouble for one another?" "Oh seems the off-worlder can't even talk right....bah...what did your whore of a moth-" the youngest Bangaa didn't even have a chance to finish his sentence before a large hole was blasted through his face and out the back of his head as blood splattered outward from the wound while gray matter fell in chunks out of the hole. This of course caused the other two to stumble backward in shock as civilians moved away or ran in panic and fear, Victor's kind eyes had turned hard and cold before he said in an icy tone "Niemand darf meiner Mutter so sprechen....Ich hoffe, dass Sie Frieden mit Ihr Gott..... vorgenommen haben." Before either one of the Bangaa's could even ask what the hell he said Victor had switched his weapon from range to melee mode, he quickly slashed the female Bangaa's throat open allowing her life fluids to spray out of her neck in a beautiful bloom of death only for her to slowly fall to the ground and land with a thud.

Her scaled hands tried to cover the wound and stop the blood flow but it wasn't enough sure enough her thrashing stopped with one last blood filled cough, her eyes soon became clouded by the shadows of the grim reaper and her tongue flopped out of her mouth while blood pooled around her. Victor saw that the last one had turned to escape but he was upon the oldest male before he could get more than a foot away, with another swing of his arm Victor's scythe cleaved the lizard in twain allowing two entire halves to slide apart from one another before falling to the ground and leaving a bloody stain as guts spilled out of the two halves. Victor by now was slightly covered in blood that speckled his shirt and his cold hardened face while the crimson fluid dripped off his scythe and onto the ground, his back was turned to Solita so he didn't see her come up behind him as he was still in his cold unfeeling state at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:43 am

Solita continued to walk toward where she thought Victor was, she then had saw him but had stopped right in her tracks and saw the scene that was going on. The chunks of skin falling. The blood staining the ground, making it a bright red. The fear and panic within the atmosphere of the civilians, completely disrupting the almost happy tone the atmosphere had before. The death of another, dying the ground like the one before before landing in the ground and not moving again. A tug happened somewhere within Solita, feeling bad for the creature who desperately tried to hold on for dear life. Then lastly the death of someone just getting cut in two parts, making the ground more red and stained with much more things before. She stood there in shock for awhile. Before inhaling through her mouth. A queasy feeling had appeared in her stomach, due to the heavy stench of blood. So she wouldn't dare try breathing through her nose it would only make the queasiness much worse then before. Solita silently walked up closer behind Victor. When he was close enough to her, with both of her hands, Solita grabbed one of his hands. "Victor...." She began, her voice and face both filled with concern. Solita she could not think of anything else to say to Victor. So, she silently just looked at his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big city and its supplies   The big city and its supplies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The big city and its supplies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2