FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

ATTENTION ((FYI))

Go down 
+7
Tifa Lockhart
Xanxus
Bala Choukichi
Haru Nakamura
Gohrick Trisona
Telira
Kindred
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kindred
Admin
Admin
Kindred

Number of posts : 2988
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Max MP:
ATTENTION ((FYI)) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Tweaks:

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:59 pm

My dog passed away completely unexpected today. She was just fine in the wee hours of the morning while I was up sneezing my head off, but when I woke up this afternoon, I found her on death's door on the kitchen floor. After rushing her to the vets, he had to refer us to another clinic that had the means to perform an emergency surgery for what he suspected she needed a hysterectomy. Plus he found tumors.

At the other clinic, the x-rays weren't very signifant. Even the vet said she hadn't seen a case like Timmain's, and so they had to do exploritory surgery. This is a clinic that has to be paid up front, so I called my credit card company to inform them of the upcoming charge and made a payment to ensure there wouldn't be a problem. Later, when the payment was to be made, the credit card company put a hold of use on my card for late payment....when I JUST used it Monday to have my car towed and Wednesday for gas in my truck with no problems. And right after I talked to a representative just an hour prior about the situation! So as I'm on the phone with the Visa company for the second time that hour, screaming my head off at them, my boss miraculously appears with my paycheck money for the past two weeks. It just so happens the clinic we were referred to for my dog is her same vet clinic for all of her dogs. After hearing everything that happened, she talked to the surgeon and took care of whatever the bill would come to. Even when I told her the estimate was over $1,700.

Unfortunately, my dog was in worse shape than anyone knew. It was a ruptured tumor that spread through her internal organs, making her entire internal system septic. Her blood pressure was deadly low and she already stopped breathing several times during the exploritory surgery, and her internal organs were in such bad shape in that short amount of time, the vet didn't have much hope that she would pull through with what all the proceedure entailed due to her elderly age already. So we had little choice but to have them put her to sleep.

Needless to say I'm a wreck. I was already trying to prepare myself for her loss, knowing at 12 years old, she didn't have much more time with us. But I never imagined it to happen in such a way, or in a SUDDEN painful way for such a cherished member of our family. So please bear with me for awhile. I may not be on, and if I am, I won't be talketive. I'm not trying to bring in drama, but I felt an explanation to my possible reclusiveness should be known so you all would understand. It's been an extremely shitty month with my persistance illness, my bearded dragon lizard dying last week, and now my dog. So please.... just bear with me.

Thanks
Kindred

Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
ATTENTION ((FYI)) Left_bar_bleue400/1000ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Oh Kinzy!!!!!!!!!!

*epic hugs*

I know it hurts like hell and if you ever need to talk to me, I'm on Yahoo constantly and I can jump on Xat in a moment if you need me.

I understand. We'll hold down the fort for you. Do what you need to, we're here for you.

*hug*

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Max MP:
ATTENTION ((FYI)) Left_bar_bleue600/600ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:41 pm

And the hits just keep on coming...

Gods, I'm so sorry Kin -huggles tightly and nuzzles-

Take as much time as you need, and know that you are not alone. We all stand behind you, and the same way you give us strength, we will now more then happily share our strength with you to get you through this rough time.

We love you so much Kin -hugs tightly-
Back to top Go down
Haru Nakamura

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-09-11

Character sheet
Max MP:
ATTENTION ((FYI)) Left_bar_bleue1/1000ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
Character Tweaks:

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:08 pm

I'm sorry kin =(

I know how it feels, we had to put our dog down last month =(
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
ATTENTION ((FYI)) Left_bar_bleue100/1000ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss, Kindred. I know how much pain you're going through. Please, feel free to talk with me if you want. Take care of yourself in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-08-24

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:23 pm

this is totally OOC

*totalepicgodglomphug*

Kin, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for you and the loss. I grew up having to have two of my own dogs put down so I know how you feel all too well. Everyone else here may call you mother Kindread but I want to say that even though I've hardly gotten to know you, I've gotten to know you enough to love you like a sister.

If you need ANYTHING, you can talk to me here or on AIM (if you have it). My AIM name is Shadowking999172.

I hope you get well really, really soon.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
ATTENTION ((FYI)) Left_bar_bleue30/30ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: Tifa Lockhart ~ Ungrumping the grumpy since 1912.

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:34 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs you and your boys*
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Character sheet
Max MP:
ATTENTION ((FYI)) Left_bar_bleue0/100ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Character Tweaks: Bloodlust

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh mother Kindred.... Im so sorry.. you take all the time you need, We'll be ok, you rest and greive.. you deserve all the time you need*hugs tightly frowns* we'll be here for you Mother Kindred
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 73

Character sheet
Max MP:
ATTENTION ((FYI)) Left_bar_bleue100/1000ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Aw...
Since this month wasn't so good. I really hope that next month will be soooo much more better. (It better be better or else that month is going to get it's booty kicked!!)

I sort of know how it feels, just the feeling of loosing something but not the whole sadness headache crying thing. (For some odd reason I take death well. But it did make me sad that my family members were sad.) Because I kind of grew up with my Aunt's dog and my other Aunt's dog.

pompom

And for good luck, a good luck cheer!

Make the tears go away!
And have next month have better days.
No more rain, no more clouds.
Hopefully this Cheer spell is well.
And then you will gain luck that's swell.
The luck will pluck all the muck.
And it will get stuck.*

confetti

Note:
*The luck is the "it"
And it will get stuck.
So the luck will get stuck nyu.

Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
ATTENTION ((FYI)) Left_bar_bleue30/30ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:04 pm

I'm sorry for your loss Kin. I hope the next days are brighter for you and your boys.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Oh Kinzey *hugs *
thats so sad!!!

poor you, poor doggie, poor everybody. Im so sorry hon, but you did the right thing. Doesn't mean it's any easier though. You have my deepest sympathies.
Back to top Go down
Kindred
Admin
Admin
Kindred

Number of posts : 2988
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Max MP:
ATTENTION ((FYI)) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Tweaks:

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:54 pm

I can't thank you guys enough.... I felt SO!! cheered up reading all of this ^__^ *wipes a happy tear*

I have all your huggles and snuggles in a bow tied box and your little cheer was awesome, Yuki!
pompom

I loves you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH! Thank you again for all your loving and supportive words!!

monkeylove

Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

Number of posts : 84

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:15 pm

headwall

Kin, you don't need to thank us for being nice and caring about you. We know you'd be just as worried about us if any of us were in the same situation. I think I speak for everyone when I say, glad to see you feeling better. monkeylove
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ((FYI))   ATTENTION ((FYI)) Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ((FYI))
Page 1 of 1