FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Delivering a Message (Fury)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Admin
Admin
Sephiroth

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Delivering a Message (Fury) Left_bar_bleue0/1000Delivering a Message (Fury) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Delivering a Message (Fury) Empty
PostSubject: Delivering a Message (Fury)   Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm

(Alright, twerp, you wanted a thread, you got one)

The night was as black as coal as the one winged man flew towards the facility known as Balamb Garden. His white complexion was a stark contrast to how black the night really was. His white mane bellowed in the chilly night air. He flew low to the ground as his mission required a delicate touch and while he would love nothing more than to fly through the front door and slaughter every man, woman, and child who got between him and his ultimate destination, his overall goal would be lost. Why slaughter all of those people when he could get one of their own to do it for him? Yes, it was going to be a nice change to see one of their own heroes turning on them like a rabid dog.

Sephiroth’s feet gingerly touched down on the balcony of his intended target’s apartment. He silently removed the evidence for his plan and carefully left it hang on the railing. Then he stalked forward towards the sliding glass door that led further into the apartment. The thing was locked. He drew out Mansume, realizing that the time for stealth was over, and made two diagonal slashes across the door then pushed the glass out with his free hand. The glass came loose easily and shattered to the ground. Sephiroth slid into the small living room area and dragged Mansume in behind him, creating an eerie scratching sound.

He stopped midway through the room and looked at the different pictures on the walls and on the mantle. Pictures of a happy family. They disgusted him. He turned away from them and stared down the short hallway. Surely the man of the house was coming to investigate. It didn’t matter, he would dispatch him quickly.

Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Delivering a Message (Fury) Left_bar_bleue30/30Delivering a Message (Fury) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a Message (Fury)   Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Fury had just gotten the girls down for bed and sat down to watch some television when he heard the ever calling, "DADDY!" from the girls' bedroom. With a sigh, he stood up and walked back to the room where both Serenity and Alivia were supposed to be sleeping. As he walked into the dark room, he could see Alivia sitting up in bed under the glow in the dark mobile that hung over her bed. Serenity on the other hand seemed to be fast asleep in her bed. Fury walked over to Alivia's bed and asked, "Hey, what's wrong, Kiddo?"

Alivia looked up to him with big blue eyes filled with fear and said, "I don't like the dark, it's scary. Can you turn on the light for me, pwease?"

Fury sighed and walked over to the light switch and flicked it on and said, "Come on, Sweetie, there's nothing to be afraid of in the dark. Sometimes darkness is a good thing. Like... uh... when you want to go to sleep."

Alivia eyes lit up with an idea as she said, "I can go to sleep with the light on!"

Fury smiled and walked back over to the light switch and turned them back off and sat down on his daughter's bed with her, saying, "When it's light, you can't see into a place that's dark, but when it's dark, you can see what's around you much better."

Alivia looked at her father as if she wasn't sure if he was fibbing or not. "Really?"

Fury nodded his head and said, "Really. So, if there are monsters or bad people around, you can see them and if you are in the dark, they can't see you."

Alivia's eyes got wide again and she said, "I can't see you either, can you pwease turn the lights back on?"

Fury nodded and said, "Okay, but how about this. There is one really cool thing i didn't show you yet."

Alivia's eyes lit up with curiosity again and she practically shouted, "There is??! Show me! Show me!"

Fury feigned reluctance to telling her for a moment then gave in to those big blue eyes. "Okay, here it is. When you are in the dark and your eyes get used to it, you can see all sorts of things around you really well. And then you can do stuff with them."

Alivia's brow furrowed in confusion. "Like what?"

Fury pointed up to the mobile hanging above his head and answered, "Take a look at your mobile. You can see it really well, right?" Alivia's head bobbed in agreement. If there were monsters standing underneath it, because I could see it, maybe I could make it fall on them and make them go away."

Alivia's eyes brightened again and she chimed in, "And it will fall on their heads and they wouldn't be bad anymore?"

Fury smiled and patted her on her head and said, "That's my girl."

Just then there was a smashing of glass in the other room. Fury quickly tucked Alivia into bed as she asked, "Daddy, what was that?

Fury put his index finger up to his lips and said, Shhhh.... Daddy needs you to stay in bed now. He's going to shut the door and he's going t be back real soon alright?"

As Fury walked out the door, he could hear Alivia say, "Ok, Daddy, I will."

Fury quickly slipped across the hall and into his own bedroom. He threw open the drawer and pulled out his pistol before returning to the hall. The living room was illuminated by the television that he had left on and Fury could see a shadow standing at the far end of the hallway. He raised the pistol up to aim at the man and said, "I'll give you to the count of three to tell me who you are and what you are doing in my apartment." Fury stepped out of the shadows of the hallway to show the other man he had a gun trained right for his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Admin
Sephiroth

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Delivering a Message (Fury) Left_bar_bleue0/1000Delivering a Message (Fury) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a Message (Fury)   Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Sephiroth's mouth twitched into a smirk as he heard the threatening voice come from the shadows. So daddy thought he could take me on. He let out a low chuckle at the sight of the pistol aimed directly at his head. It seemed that everybody was aiming a gun at him lately. It didn’t matter, the man would be dead before he pulled the trigger anyway. Sephiroth slowly drew Mansume up next to himself and then raised it toward the man, the tip less than a foot away from the man’s gun. Keeping the smirk curled upon his face, he said, “It doesn’t matter who I am. What matters is why I am here. You have caught the eye of some people and those people feel threatened by you. They want you out of the way and I offered my… services. I am going to kill you right here and now and send a message to anyone who thinks like you.”

Sephiroth’s smirk turned into a full blown smile as he thought of the lie he just told. He had always gone with such a direct route that he had never gotten to truly appreciate planting the seeds of deception. Sephiroth studied the man, if the stories about him were true this one taunt would be enough to entice him into fighting. Once he dispatched the man, he would be able to reach his true goal. The combination of the humiliating defeat he was about to face coupled with the loss he was about to feel when Sephiroth took what was most precious to him would send this Fury Leonhart over the edge.

Sepiroth’s smile faded off of his face and he stabbed straight at the man with Mansume and shouted, “Now die!”

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Delivering a Message (Fury) Left_bar_bleue800/1000Delivering a Message (Fury) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a Message (Fury)   Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 am

It was one of those nights where Shade mostly stared at the ceiling while a chaos of thoughts ran through her mind endlessly. It was as if the silence made everything in her head even louder than if it were real voices speaking of everything and anything that weighed heavily on her shoulders of late. But the greatest relief she no longer had to worry about was that her newfound family was now all together and safely within Balamb. Yet for hours, all the young Headmaster could do was toss and turn about restlessly in her bed as Skittles and Haylo slept soundly at her feet. When she finally felt herself start to doze off, she heard a blaring noise from her small living room just outside her bedroom door. Her body jerked to attention, now sitting up fully alert to the unexpected sound, then shot out of bed and out of the room to the Headmaster panel upon the wall within the living room. She knew the sound for what it was, but it was a rarity that anyone, or anything, trespassed into the Garden once it shut down and locked up for the night.

When seeing the location the Garden alarm was tripped, her eyes widened and her heart went into a panic state as she slammed her palm against the master alarm to alert the entire Garden, then snatched up her sword and cross bow to tear out of her dorm apartment and down the hall with the terrifying thought that Cacoon had tracked down Alivia and they were attempting to take her away again. Seeing the apartment door to her brother's home still closed, she knew the door's mechanism would still have it automatically locked. Seeing Skittles and Haylo at her heels, she shouted over the blaring alarms for the shape shifting squirrel to bust the door down. He immediately went into his whirlwind state as Haylo went into her adult wolf form and began flying with her wings to keep up. Within just seconds, Skittles erupted into his mighty Gilgamesh form and threw his entire body against the metal door, ripping it from it's hinges to collapse on the floor for Shade to leap over him and charge into Fury's apartment just as the intruder lunged his weapon at her brother and demanded him to die.

Her scream filled the room as she ran for him, but it was if all went into a slow agonizing motion. Her mind was screaming that she wouldn't reach her brother in time as she leaped in his direction as her arm fired the crossbow in Sephiroth's direction, sending five deadly steel arrows toward his chest Shade already knew the demented SOLDIER would successfully ward off with his impeccable speed. But his blade was also far too fast for Fury, since her brother had no idea who and what he was up against. What came next was a loud shriek of pain, but the sight of the pure white winged wolf now dangling at the edge of Sephiroth's blade was jolting shock of disbelief just as Shade reached Fury to shove him back. Still alive while her blood began to spill to the floor, Haylo snarled into Sephiroth's face with a growl, even though his blade was now slammed into her chest from where the wolf flew over what obstacles to block his killing blow against Fury.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Delivering a Message (Fury) Left_bar_bleue30/30Delivering a Message (Fury) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a Message (Fury)   Delivering a Message (Fury) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Fury listened to the half-cock answer he received from the man. So this was just another dead-beat assassin come to try and kill him. Normally, he might have been amused by the threat, but here, with his children present, he was going to teach this pale emo-looking freak the reason why his parents named him Fury. Fury was just about to put two bullets in the man's fore-head, right below the ugly white hair, when the door blew open and in burst Shade. His focus was torn away from the man as he noticed the wolf lunging towards him as the man shouted, "Die!"

The wolf jumped up and put itself right between Fury and the assassin, taking a stab from the assassin's blade that would have struck Fury in the chest, possibly even his heart. Fury's eyes went wide as the wolf yelped in pain and it's life's blood poured from the wound. Fury could see the wolf's body twist and contort on the tip of the sword like a fish on a gig. But as he watched in horror as it continued to try and fight the man, he was tackled to the ground by something else. To his surprise, it was his sister, Shade. As he landed flat on his back, he could feel the air being forced from his lungs.

He heard a soft sound like the coo of a dove from down the hallway as he gasped for breathe. He looked down the hallway to see Alivia standing there, eyes wide and holding Rambo in her arms, while Serenity peeked around the corner. His heart sank as he saw the fear in their eyes. Fury snapped up from his spot on the ground and while the man was preoccupied with the wolf, fired two shots at the man. He stood up on unsteady legs and dashed to the back of the hallway towards them. Stumbling over to them, Fury stooped down to eye level with them and said, "Alivia, Serenity, look away. Go back in your room please and stay there until Daddy comes to get you. Daddy has to take care of the monsters right now."

He ushered them into their room as Rambo squirmed his way out of Alivia's arms and took off down the hallway. His friend Haylo was in trouble and he had to help. He stopped at the edge of the hallway and pulled out two M60 machine guns and aimed them at the assassin and said, "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!" and then opened up, firing both guns on fully automatic at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a Message (Fury)   Delivering a Message (Fury) Empty

Back to top Go down

Delivering a Message (Fury)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy VIII :: World Information and RP locations :: The Gardens (Balamb, Trabia, Galbadia)-
Jump to: