FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuffie

Yuffie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-09-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) Left_bar_bleue50/1000Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Character Tweaks: I'm the ruler of all Materia!

Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) Empty
PostSubject: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Yuffie was walking through the forest. Today her outfit consisted of a vest, a black tank top with designs, shorts with a belt, an arm warmer, a white sweatband, thigh high socks, shoes, headband and a pink ribbon tied on her arm . She heard high pitched screams coming from a distance away from her. She quickly ran toward the direction. Once she came to the source of the screams she could see that there were kids being surrounded by monsters. One of the girls snapped at one of boys. "See! I told you not to do that! Now look there's tons of monsters here!!" Another girl with tears in her eyes cried. "We're going to die!" Immediately afterward, Yuffie decided to take out her shuriken and throw it. The shuriken flew toward the monster and sliced right threw him and 3 others. This action had attracted the other monster's attention to Yuffie. They then all came toward Yuffie. Bad idea. The shuriken came flying by going right through the monsters. When it came to Yuffie she easily caught it before it went flying to who knows where. Unforutnately this is what Yuffie wish had happened.
What really happened was that Yuffie got hit in the head by a boomerang and a tree branch while she was busy looking at a map. The boomerang didn't really hurt much but the tree branch did and it had a lot of bugs in it. Yuffie literally ran screaming as the bugs crawled all over her skin. She tried brushing them off but it didn't work more just came in the place of those that she brushed off. Her attention fully on the bugs she didn't even notice the screaming kids or the monsters. She just continued to run, she then pulled out her shuriken with an idea that is definitely one of the worst ideas she's ever had in her life. She was going to squish the ugly not so small bugs with her shuriken. Though before she could do it one was about to go into her mouth. She slapped the bug with her hand, which was not free and ended up accidentally throwing the shuriken which defeated all the monsters. Yuffie dived into the snow (something she wish she had done earlier) before rolling around crushing the the bugs. She sighed out of relief once they were gone. A gasp of surprise left her lips because her shuriken almost cut her leg. For a moment she just stared at the shuriken before her eyes went to the kids who got her attention by cheers and applause. "You did great lady! You defeated all the monsters!" Monsters? Yuffie thought. She then looked around herself and could see dead monsters laying on the ground in their own puddles of blood. Huh...I guess I did do that. ......On accident. She thought. Yuffie then got up, brushing off some bug corpses before taking her shuriken out of the snow. "I'm the great white rose of Wutai..." She began. "Yuffie Kisaragi!" She then paused. "Are you from around here?" She asked. "Yeah." Said one kid. "Why?" Said another. "Do you know where Bevelle is?" "Of course!" A girl said. "We come from there." Another chimed. "Can you lead me there?" "Definitely! Since you saved us." The kids then lead Yuffie toward Bevelle.

Once in the city, Yuffie looked all around herself. Taking in the settings of the city.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Character sheet
Max MP:
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) Left_bar_bleue30/30Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Being chased was one of the things that made being a thief difficult, and yes he could easily lose the fellows chasing him, but what would be the fun in that.
"Give us back that food."
With a big smile on his face, and a mouth full of food Tora laughed as he took a bite from an apple. Usually he wouldn't have gotten caught by someon he was stealing from, but a woman from a window above him dumped water down out of her window and it landed on him and got him all wet. With a great big YEOWL he fell into the shopping stall and what he gathered he took with him. He had put all the food in his Infinity Orb for safe keeping so he could move about, so as far they knew he had dumped all but the apple he was eating.
"Not going to happen old timers."
He leapt unto a wall and shook his feline tooshy at them as they threw rocks and sticks at him. He climbed the wall and got to the top of the building, looking down at the men now out of their 'firing' range. However that did not mean they gave up, soon enough they found themselves a ladder and were half way up the wall. Tora feeling extra mischievious today went over and waited until two of them were halfway up the ladder, the third was holdign the ladder still. Tora took his foot and kicked the ladder outward, leaving the ladder to move straight. The two men struggled to stay on and the third struggled to keep them from falling. Tora leapt from the building and unto the ladder. He kept his balance and leapt to a building across the street and took the ladder down a she did so. The three men ended up crashing into a rival stall and that was that. Tora began to walk away, not expecting anyone else to mess with him for now.
"All fun and fair in the day of a thief."
He tossed the core of the apple he just finished and pulled out a fresh banana from his orb, and began to peels its peel as he kept up his stroll.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Character sheet
Max MP:
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) Left_bar_bleue50/1000Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:24 pm

"Thanks." Yuffie said to the children after looking at the city. "Sure no problem lady." Said one of the boys. Yuffie twitched a bit at being called a lady. She absolutely hated that. "I told you before. My name is Yuffie." She corrected before pausing for a second. "Well, good bye." Yuffie waved at the children before walking away. Or so that's what she thought would happen. Instead the children followed Yuffie. At first Yuffie thought that maybe their houses were this way but she soon realized this was not the case. When Yuffie stopped every now and then they stopped too. Yuffie was just about too ask the kids to go home and stop following her. Though when she opened up her mouth. One of the kid's shouted "Hey, lady! Did you hear that?!" Yuffie exhaled. "It's-" "That guy said he's a thief! You should go fight him!" The kid practically screamed. A thief? Yuffie thought. "Yeah! You should totally go fight him! Your a hero aren't you and hero's beat bad guys like thieves!" Another kid screamed. Yuffie looked at the guy. "Come on! Fight him!" A kid yelled. "Fight the thief! Fight the thief! Fight the thief!" The kids began to loudly cheer. Yuffie started to walk away but the kids followed her then cheered their cheer louder. "Fight the thief! Fight the thief!"
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) Left_bar_bleue30/30Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Tora heard the young children from below on the street talking to a rather hotly dressed woman.
"Fight the thief, Fight the thief."
Tora laughed as he saw them following her, and stopping when she did. He leapt from the building and landed between her and the children. Tora smiled as he straightened up and looked at the young woman.
"If the young woman doesn't want to do something, then you shouldn't try to force her into it."
The kids said she was a hero, but she did not look like one honestly, she looked a bit more like the type to be an accidental hero. Tora noticed a funny smell about her, then realized it was the smell of dead bugs and dead monsters.
"For one I think the young woman should be offered a bath, and a placed to eat and sleep. She smells a bit like dead bugs and monster."
Tora was having fun and being serious at the same time, to him the smell of dead things did not sit well with him. Neither did the thought of people trying to force someone to do something.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Yuffie continued to walk, then suddenly stopped. She opened her mouth to yell at the kids, but wasn't able to do so due to the guy that the kid's were calling a thief who had dropped down to the ground somewhere. "If the young woman doesn't want to do something, then you shouldn't try to force her into it." Just when I was going to say something... Yuffie thought. "For one I think the young woman should be offered a bath, and a place to eat and sleep." He continued. "She smells a bit like dead bugs and monster." Oh thanks...Yuffie thought. The kids looked at Yuffie with a bit sad but apologetic looks in their faces. "We're sorry." They said. "Thank you for saving us." They then all left. Yuffie looked at one way then looked at the guy before saying. "Thank you." She paused. "But I could've handled it myself." She crossed her arms and looked the other way before pouting a bit. Her face then changed to a more confident and happier looking one. "I am the White Rose of Wutai. Little kids can't defeat me easily!" She said before walking away but then stopping and turning on her heels. "Hey.." She began. "Do you know where the nearest hotel is? I sort of dropped my map in the woods."
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:19 pm

When Tora came to her aid it helped because the children did leave her be. They thanked her for saving them and then went on their merry way. Tora though had to deal with the pouting woman in front of him. She introduced herself as the White Rose of Wutai, and said that little kids couldn't defeat her so easily. Tora laughed at her introduction, as she walked away he stopped and was about to turn away himself, but she stopped and turned back towards him. She asked is he knew where a hotel was, and as humorus as he was he just had so say it.
"Well, I know of a place yeah and sorry about the bugs and monster smell thing, I just have a more acute sense about hat sort of thing being Mithran and all. "
It happened to be a place he was staying, which wasn't too far from where they were either. He motioned for her to follow and he began to walk down the street.
"We just walk to the end of this street and take a left and we'll be there, the manager there works for my boss, so I can haggle you a few free nights if you want."
He pulled out a flute from his Infinity Orb and pressed his lips to the instrument.
"Thievery isn't my only talent."
(SONG)
By the time Tora was at the end of the song, he was at the front door of the local Inn.
"Yo Demetrius, i'm gonna need another room for someone, think you can do it."
"As long as you remember to pay the bill."
"As long as you remember that if it wasn't for my boss you'd be dead in a gutter someshere because of a lack of funds from your gambling."
The older gentlemen shut his mouth, to prevent farther 'quarelling' with Tora. He did however mumble under his breath, as he handed Tora 2 sets of keys.
"I heard that. My mom isn't a dog so I cant be one of those."
The man had a surprised look on his face, as Tora walked up a set of stairs to go into his room.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:07 am

"Well, I know of a place yeah and sorry about the bugs and monster smell thing, I just have a more acute sense about hat sort of thing being Mithran and all. " Yuffie sighed out of relief in her head. Mithran? She thought, before following him down the street. Yuffie looked down at her shirt, she could see stains from bug corpses. She gagged in her mind. Yuck! She thought. Now that I think about it a bath wouldn't be too bad. I probably look like crap too... "We just walk to the end of this street and take a left and we'll be there, the manager there works for my boss, so I can haggle you a few free nights if you want." Yuffie didn't do or say anything in a response to that statement. She just stayed quiet. And when he pulled out the instrument she continued to stay quiet and listened to the song he was playing. By the time they were at the inn the song had finished.
Once inside the inn the guy said, "Yo Demetrius, I'm gonna need another room for someone, think you can do it."
"As long as you remember to pay the bill." She heard a voice say. She assumed the man standing behind the counter was Demetrius. She was going to say that she was going to pay for it but before she could let a word pass her lips. The guy continued, "As long as you remember that if it wasn't for my boss you'd be dead in a gutter somewhere because of a lack of funds from your gambling." Demetrius had kept his mouth shut and handed the guy the keys. Yuffie paid no attention to what Demetrius said under his breath.
Yuffie was grateful that the guy had lead her to the hotel with a bit of walking music. She however was not grateful for this. To her it felt like she was being taken care of, maybe on a different day, different person and different sceneario she would've liked it. This day, this person, this scenario she didn't. Irritation just filled her whole entire body.
Yuffie glance at Demetrius' surprised looking face, then looked at the guy. Yuffie turned herself so she would be both in the middle of them, while not looking at either of them. She closed her eyes, irritation churning to irritation and a bit of angry. "Wait a minute!" She yelled. "You!" She looked at the guy, her face hardened. It then softened. "Thank you for taking me here..." She began. "Though I can pay for the bill myself you know! I didn't come here with no money!" Her face gradually just began to show her irritation. "I'm not..I'm not just some baby!" She then looked at Demetrius'. "And you! Just giving into threats like that?! How are you going to keep your business up if you keep doing that? Your losing income aren't you? And isn't that like a slow downfall back to the place where you were before you got saved?!" Yuffie looked back in the direction that was towards neither of the males. She quickly cooled down, looked at Demetrius' again. "What's the price of the room anyway?" She asked casually.

Last edited by Yuffie on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing color around the rest of the speech and putting italic on other thoughts.)
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Tora laughed as she freaked out a bit on them.
"You are really are something, I just asked for another room. I never said it was going to be free. My boss would have paid for you, but you see I'm not my boss. I'm not very kind to people who step on my toes or raise their voice when it is clearly not needed. I can understand not liking to be cared for, you only think you have it bad missy. You have no idea what was like for me before Rhodes came along, and this man always calls me that when i remind of him of how we saved his ass."
Tora lost his composure a bit right there without meaning to and tossed the key back to the old man and walked up the stairs.
"My job starts in 15 minutes I'll be back down for the stuff Demetrius."
"Aye, Mr. Kline, always over-reacting as usual though hehe."
The old man was smiling and looked to the young woman.
"The room is 250 a night and I need you to write down your name on this registration slip, we only have 1 room available which happens to be the one next to Mr. Angry there."
Demetrius turned a small booklet towards her and sighed a bit.
"You should know, if you didnt already Mithran Males are extremely rare, and many are kept in their homeland and are forbidden to leave. He was one of the lucky few, always on the run ans always under the protection of Mr. Rhodes, and the rest of the Squiggle Brigade. He might actaully be laughing right now since someone actually yelled at him for something instead of letting him get away with it because of his race."
Demetrius walked into the back room and came back out for something in his hands. It looks like a small amount of tokens.
"You get 1 token for the hot tubs downstairs for each night you stay so here you go. They are needed to be able to take baths and things here."
Demetrius placed a small handful of tokens unto the counter and sat down in a chair picking up a newspaper.

OOC:(Had to create some drama >.<)
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:37 pm

"You are really are something, I just asked for another room. I never said it was going to be free. My boss would have paid for you, but you see I'm not my boss. I'm not very kind to people who step on my toes or raise their voice when it is clearly not needed. I can understand not liking to be cared for, you only think you have it bad missy." Yuffie listened, biting her tongue now and starting to regret it. She was going to say that she was sorry and that she had misunderstood what he was saying until he had said 'you only think you have it bad missy.' I only think I have it bad? Yuffie thought. I wasn't even thinking if I had it bad! Gawd! Your so far away from what I'm actually thinking! She thought. Her blood was boiling again as she heard only. "You have no idea what was like for me.." Oh Great! Now a sob story. She thought. She rubbed her forehead a bit trying to calm herself down. She knew that if she kept blowing up she was just going to run out of more energy.
When she finally did manage to keep her blood unboiling. She heard Demetrius say, "The room is 250 a night and I need you to write down your name on this registration slip, we only have 1 room available which happens to be the one next to Mr. Angry there." Yuffie slid her hand away from her forehead. She nodded her head as she walked up. She then left 260, putting the extra 10 as trying to partially make up for yelling at him before writing her name: Yuffie Kisaragi in neither bad or elegant looking writing. She tried to let the fact that she was going to be right next to the guy she blew up on not linger in her mind. As she did this she continued to listen to Demetrius speak.
"You should know, if you didnt already Mithran Males are extremely rare, and many are kept in their homeland and are forbidden to leave."
Honestly I never met a Mithran before. She thought. And I don't really want to admit it either. A feeling tugged within her throat, she knew that it was regret creeping within her again. Great. Now I feel bad. Way to go Yuffie! You snapped at some dude who you barely knew who was just helping you and was kept within his own home. Maybe he even felt trapped? Yuffie continued to listen to the man. "He was one of the lucky few, always on the run and always under the protection of Mr. Rhodes, and the rest of the Squiggle Brigade. He might actually be laughing right now since someone actually yelled at him for something instead of letting him get away with it because of his race."
Her feeling of regret left her after hearing that. So he's a spoiled brat huh? She thought. Well that changes my first impression of the guy. She laughed in her head a bit, she certainly was starting to get tired possibly from having to work lately with little resting time. Unfortunately, this was one of the times she was not resting and relaxing. Though she was not particularly in a hurry either she still had a day or so left before the real business of this real business trip began. Though it didn't give her an excuse to just rest and she knew this well. There have been times when things have begun early and after learning once or twice what would happen when she was not on top of her game she decided to be strong, with her guard up and no rest. Even though she quietly hated it.
Her eyes followed Demetrius as he walked back to some kind of room then coming back with tokens.
"You get 1 token for the hot tubs downstairs for each night you stay so here you go. They are needed to be able to take baths and things here."
Her eyes continued to watch Demetrius as he put the tokens on the counter then sat in a chair.
"Thanks!" Yuffie said. "Hey, your not really affected by what I said are you?" She asked, she then continued not waiting for him to answer the question. "Sorry for what I said earlier. My blood boils sometimes." Not really wanting to admit the last part, but felt like she had to. "Well, see ya later!" She said before walking up to her room. It was then she noticed that she had forgot the key. She quickly turned and got back the key, acting as if she didn't forget the key and just walked forward because she wanted to see more than the lobby. Of course she knew she wasn't fooling anyone. Once the key was in her hands she then walked to her room once again.

Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:30 pm

"There's a difference between just being nice, and taking care of someone." Tora pulled out a small locket, it had a picture of Koneko inside. Tora stood in the hall for a few seconds as he read a small inscription scribbled into the metal that read 'Love will always find you' and then went to place it into his pocket. Without realizing it, it fall to the floor as he continued into his room. Once Tora was in his room he pulled out a document file from his Infinity Orb. The file was that of a Bevelle official, and one of a rich one at that. It seems that there was a small statuette that his current client wanted. He placed an earpiece headset on and spoke into it.
"Rhodes, come in Rhodes."
"Rhodes here, whats your status?"
"I'm at the Inn, ready to disembark for target location."
"Remember you only have 3 minutes to make the pickup."
"You know me I love to be a showoff."
"Thus the extra minute."
"Sorry I can't help but be good at it."
"Just get going you twit."
"Roger that."
Tora pressed a button on the headset and turned it off. After looking at the full file of security and guards Tora put the file away once again. He then pulled out his armor and his sword from the orb and put them on. After strapping his sword to the back of his waist, he put his goggles over his head and opened the window. After checking to make sure no one had a nearby window opened he hung himself out the window and with his armors ability began to scale the wall. At the top he just kept leaping form rooftop to rooftop heading towards his target. Once there he stopped and looked around again, he activated his Thief's Cover and his fur turned colors, he changed into a bright golden tan skinned red haired Mithran. Even his voice changed a little bit, he didnt want people to know exactly who he was, what would be the fun in that. Leo Grave, that was the name he went by when he stole the bigger prizes. There werent very many guards protecting the place, but they were big guys so he would have to leave physical confrontation to a minimum. It looked like each was armed with a claymore, and steel plated armor. Not going to be easy for him to pierce.
"Time to get the party started."
With a great big grin on his face Tora leapt unto the wall above the guards' heads. The crawled on the wall until he reached a crossing over to the house. He continued his way until he crawled by a window. Inside was a small child resting sound asleep, and though it made Tora feel bad he had a job to do. He leapt over the window and went on to the next one. Inside the room was a small vault, Tora pulled out his sword and cut the glass with the hilt. he cut a circle just big enough for him to fit through. He made sure the glass didnt fall to the ground and crawled unto the ceiling and over to the vault. He 'stood up' on the ceiling and undid the vault combination lickity split, which is actually kind of tricky. Sure enough once he got the vault door open the statuette was his, he put it inside of this Infinity Orb, and headed back out the window. When he leaned out of the window he looked over and over at the window where the kids was sleeping was a not so sleepy child staring at him blankly. Tora just put his finger over his mouth and shooshed the kid, the young kid went back into his room. Tora leapt out of the window and unto the grass lawn and unto wall and out unto the street. He walked into an alleyway and undid his enchantment, turning him back into his grey tiger-like fur. He walked until he reached the Inn once again and he nodded his head to Demetrius, whom nodded back and went back to his paper.
"Decided not to show off tonight?"
"Wasn't anyone there to show off for."

OOC: (just felt like typing alot too, act on this if you want XD)
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Yuffie sighed. She was clean now, but still felt a bit uneasy as if there were more bug corpses on her body. Even after she washed her whole entire body like 10 times. She looked at herself carefully through the mirror. Her hair was looking longer than it did months ago, it was also damp. Looks like your going to need a haircut soon. Yuffie thought before grabbing her hairbrush and getting the tangles out of her hair. Once she was satisfied with the way her hair looked she once again looked herself in the mirror, something that she normally didn't do. What made her look again was the fact that she was wearing an outfit she hadn't expect to be in her suitcase. Yuck! Yuffie thought as her eyes looked at the short strapless crimson red dress she wore.
Well. She exhaled. Let's hope only Demetrius' is in the lobby when you go through there wearing this ridiculous looking outfit which you will definitely make sure to lock up in a box when you go home. She thought.
Yuffie threw her hairbrush in a bag nearby which she had brought down from her room. The bag had many things in it. She then walked out of the room and headed straight for the lobby.
She could hear voices talking as she came closer to the lobby. Crap! She thought. Demetrius is not alone. Luckily for her there was a corner just before the lobby. She decided to stop there and look around the corner. She saw not only Demetrius but the guy who had brought her to the hotel in the first place. I could just...sneak by. She thought. Which is exactly what she did, her feet left no sound though unfortunately for her a bottle did fall on the floor. Yuffie quickly turned around, glared at the bottle. Way to go bottle. Thanks! She thought. Before running up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Tora was talking to Demetrius when suddenly a echoing clank that sounded as if plastic was hitting the floor hit Tora's eardrums. Tora headed towards the noise cautious-like and looked around the corner, all he saw was that strange young woman from before and she was wearing a red dress. She called herself The White Rose of Wutai. Tora looked back at Demetrius and asked him a question.
"Hey you keep the names of your tenants’ right?"
"She's the last one on the list."
"Interesting, she didn’t seem the type to wear dresses."
"What color?"
"Red."
Demetrius handed him the sign-in tablet. Tora grabbed it and looked down the names until he reached the last one, it looked like it read Yuffie Kisaragi. Tora handed the tablet back to Demetrius and reached for his headset and pressed the button on the side. He nodded to the Innkeeper and started walking up the stairs towards his room.
"Hey Rhodes, I need you to look up a name for me, see if you can gather any info from your sources."
"Did you already finish the mission?"
"Yes, just got back."
"Does this person have anything to do with it?"
"Sort of."
"What do you mean?"
"I met her while coming into town, she happens to be staying in the room next to mine at the Inn."
"Let's see what I can dig up real quick, what's the name?"
"Yuffie Kisaragi? kind of hard to read the writing."
Rhodes was silent for a few minutes, but a few minutes later he answered Tora.
"Alright all I got on her is she is from a place called Wutai, which after the Wutai War against Shinra, was turned into a tourist attraction of sorts."
"Shinra, that place where that Sephiroth guy you knew came from?"
"The very same, and I didn't really know him it was more of a he pummeled me into retreating very quickly."
"HAHA."
"Hey it's not funny I still have a kink in my neck from that guy?"
"Ya and I'm not finding it difficult to imagine, any who ttfn."
"Stop with the....."
He turned off the headset and continued walking towards his room. When he got to the door he was about to go for his key, he noticed that it was opened a crack. He pulled his sword from his Infinity Orb and carefully opened the door and looked inside. All that he could see was the shadow of someone standing in front of the window, a shadow with a pair of ears.
"Tora I've come for you."
"What are you doing here?"
This was someone he had not seen in a few months. She was now choosing to make an appearance? Hellene one of the three mercenaries chasing him and his last ex-girlfriend before Koneko had found him. She was holding up the chained locket he had unknowingly dropped earlier. She hung it in front of her swinging it, which seemed to only make Tora angrier by the second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)   Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki no Bara Shiro (White Rose of Snow)
Page 1 of 1