FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story)   Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Fury leaned out from the door frame to scan the combat field. The smoke and dust had begun to settle and disperse so it was much clearer to Fury what was going on. He could see the dozen or so hover bikes still swimming in circles around the church and the crash out in front of it. Shade was slashing and carving her way through the bikers with deft precision, John was holding the line at the front door by hacking and slashing through the few remaining soldiers trying to breach the front door, and Wahkan was dragging the unconscious man behind him while heading back towards the church. While this wasn’t the ideal situation, it wasn’t going as bad as it could be. They were at least clearing it up. If they could just get communications up with their crews this would be a whole lot easier. Whatever was jamming their communications, though, seemed to be selective. It was affecting a lot of his gear but some of it seemed completely unaffected. Mostly his guns, which was really all he needed.

Suddenly the ground exploded in front of Wahkan and then in several other areas, sending dirt skyward and crashing through buildings. As the dust began to settle once again, Fury saw tall metal tubes standing upon the newly created craters. Fury stared on as the tubes began to twist and reshape until they finished as metal men. Fury got one final glance at the men as they began to tear through the few remaining Bastokian guards before the house he was occupying exploded. Fury snapped around to see one of those tubes occupying the opposite side of the room from him. He fired a clip of ammo into its hull and all went quiet. There was a beat as nothing happened and then the tube began to transform into its robot form. Fury didn’t give it time to finish as he tore out of the building and rushed towards the church. Bullets pinged and dented off his armor as Fury made his mad dash for the door where John and Wahkan were. He slid in through the front door as Shade flew in over his head.

Fury stood up and reloaded his rifle before moving over to the crashed pews where his sister had landed. He reached his hand out to help her to her feet and said to all the people in the church, ”We have to keep moving. The longer we stay here the more time they have to box us in and I don’t know about you guys, but I left my ‘long ass firefight’ bag on the ship.” He began to walk towards the back of the church when his eyes caught the sight of what was happening above them. He saw the Oasis under attack by multiple smaller frigates while a ship of the similar size was dropping the metal tubes like rain…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dusty was spurting orders to all the SeeDs running around the hangar like chickens with their heads cut off. Not a single recruit on the flying base knew what the hell they were supposed to be doing. You would think that the head master of Balamb Garden would stock her ship with the best of the best, but no, she seemed to find the most incompetent group of kids in the entire world of eight. He was so focused on getting them moving and to their stations, he didn’t hear the war-cry from Brix over the intercom nor the fact that the Kestrel was slowly leaving the hangar. He casually glanced over his shoulder to the Kestrel while yelling at a recruit only to sputter at the sight of it leaving without him. He left the recruits gaping for answers as he dashed across the hangar and dove into the back of the ship just as it was leaving.

He scowled at Angel and Sev as he dusted himself off who in turn both shrugged at him. He had just gotten to his feet when a giant metal tube flew into the cargo-hold through the open doors and crashed at the far end of the hold. Dusty looked at Angel and Sev before saying, ”What the hell is this?” He slowly approached it, reaching out to touch it when it jumped. It began to transform at a rapid rate until it was in its robot form. Dusty had jumped backwards and into Sev’s arms by the time the transformation was complete. He coughed once or twice and got down from his towering friend’s arms and looked at the robot again. ”What is it?” The robot’s arm transformed into a machine gun, causing everyone to take a step back. ”That’s not good…” All three dove for cover as the gun began tearing the inside of the ship up.
Back to top Go down

Sons of Vengance can you recue me? (Open, PM if need for story)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2